[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>killed like a bitch in a flashback >had his waifu turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Cyclops.jpg (68KB, 629x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclops.jpg
68KB, 629x960px
>killed like a bitch in a flashback
>had his waifu turned into a villain
>the only reason the Cyclops is Hitler meme died is current X-Men writers are so shit they couldn't make it make sense
>replaced by a teenage version of himself who would rather bitch than lead and will probably get cucked by Jimmy fucking Hudson

What did he do to deserve this?
>>
he was too good for modern Marvel
>>
>>91155840
>>replaced by a teenage version of himself who would rather bitch than lead and will probably get cucked by Jimmy fucking Hudson
Who also shits on Rightclops as well, even after seeing him torn apart by Black Bolt.

>What did he do to deserve this?
He just wanted to preserve a future for mutant-kind.
Thanks to Disney/Marvel hating Fox, that's crime enough.
>>
File: Scott&Henry2.jpg (474KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
Scott&Henry2.jpg
474KB, 1280x956px
I haven't liked the X-Men since Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men. However, that's a shit way to treat Cyclops, or any character, for that matter.
>>
>>91155840
Mutants are Palestinians and Inhumans are Jews. Ike is a jew.
>>
>>91155840
>and will probably get cucked by Jimmy fucking Hudson

In fairness, this version of Scott never dated Jean and doesn't even really want to anymore, so I don't know if that concept applies here.
>>
File: cyke.png (120KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
cyke.png
120KB, 730x1095px
>>91155840
we all know the truth one day nu-marvel will end just like the extreme 90's and in that day or lord and savior rigthclops will come back
>>
He dared to not treat Wolverine like the second coming of Jesus Christ, you know how writers love Wolverine
>>
>>91155840
He's not dead.
He traded brains with his telepath girlfriend, who died in his place, and then set out to murder some bitches for almost taking him down.
>>
>>91158473
Please stop with that nonsensical autism. Cyclops is dead and Emma went nuts because reasons.

This kind of conspiracy theory bullshit is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>91155840
I feel so bad for X-fags. Marvel fucks up their own self sabotage and promised to fix the brand they just fucked. An X-fag tells me he's waiting on resurrextion to jump back on and so far all marvels done is double down on shitting on rightclops and now trying to fuck over judge frost just as hard.
I feel your pain /co/mrades.
>>
Marvel writers and editors are Inhuman's cocksucker.
>>
>>91155840
So how would you redeem and bring him back, /co/?
>>
>>91155840
Cyclops is a villain in quite a lot of alt realities, they should bring over one of those.
Or why not use claremonts evil O5 from his new excalibur run., beneis wasnt even original in that idea
>>
>>91159497
It's funny how Marvel is shitting on its own franchise, and despite all their efforts people still love the X-men. The success and acclaim of Logan is a testament to this fact.
>>
Cyclops aint Hitler cuz i am.
>>
>>91156544
Yes he does and so does Jean, she's just so obsessed with preventing her future that she won't do anything her future self would
>>
>>91159073
I remember when everyone though phoenix-cyclops was going to rise from the dead and save the day in secret wars... but no, he was just dead.
>>
>>91161359
>though
thought
>>
>>91155840
>Cyclops is literally hitler
They kept saying this shit in interviews then pussied out.

Current marvel writers are the worst.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.