/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started this show. Want to try to read the comics when I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Cybersix_in_the_lab.png (768KB, 1015x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cybersix_in_the_lab.png
768KB, 1015x768px
Just started this show. Want to try to read the comics when I'm done if there's an English translation out there. What do you guys think about Cybersix in general?
>>
>>91147520
I don't really share /co/'s passion for it. The first episode was very good, and it left me intensely disappointed afterwards with the childish writing.
>>
>>91147554
I'm impressed that they even tried to adapt some adult comic into a kids show and it's apparently as faithful as it could be, but I still wish we had better writing or a chance for it to truly shine and go all out there.
>>
Only seen a small amount of the show.
I liked it but not enough Togo out of my way for more.
>>
>>91147968
The poor writing wasn't because it was from an "adult" comic, though. Again, if they had kept up the writing quality of the first ep it would be great.
>>
Try searching Desuarchive for this. Someone storytimed a translation of it, and some of the pictures might still be around. You might need to search for "Argentinian comics" to find it
>>
>>91148006
Honestly I do think that a big chunk of the "childish" vibes come from Jose's character.
>>
>>91147520
The first two volumes were translated, everything is floating round as French, Spanish or Italian.
>>
>>91148883
Completely disagree. His character was just the right amount of creepily disturbing.
The childish vibes mostly came from the monster of the week plots, which were overdone even then.
>>
>>91149078
Oh when I say that I don't mean it in like I didn't LIKE his character.

That's another strong point though.
>>
>>91147520
>What do you guys think about Cybersix in general?
She's my waifu
>>
>>89216066
>>89242918
>>89277231
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.