[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did Jack's dad go from such a badass to Aku's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Aku_Battle.png (346KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
Aku_Battle.png
346KB, 718x540px
How the fuck did Jack's dad go from such a badass to Aku's favorite slave?
>>
>>91147246
idiot kept the sword in a glass case instead of wearing it on at all times.
>>
File: 1482460183185.gif (745KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1482460183185.gif
745KB, 250x187px
>>91147246
If you doesnt have the sword, fighting Aku is meanless, SOMETIME he will defeat you.

Now the real question:
How long do you think that the Emperor could hold himself against Samurai Jack?

I think that he would be defeated in like, 2 minutes of an episode. Mostly "Dautgher of Aku" tier.
>>
>>91147246
He didn't have the sword; people can really underestimate how strong Aku is if you don't have some sort of holy weapon.

Like in Jack vs the Zombies, Aku managed to snatch it and Jack had to spend the rest of the episode running away, because Aku can do some crazy shit. Not to mention the several instances we saw him raze cities solo.
>>
>>91147380
The lady on your gif is pretty hot.
>>
>>91148648
Yeah she's got a real Ice queen vibe going on.
>>
File: 1489898569426.png (175KB, 552x383px) Image search: [Google]
1489898569426.png
175KB, 552x383px
>>91148425
Also during that episode we got to see what Aku's like when he's done playing around and ready to finish it, near the end of the running.
Completely fucking merciless and able to use his shapeshifting for more than just animal tricks, with barely any hesitation when plunging the sword into Jack. No fuck given, no little charades, just dive in, snatch Samurai, stabby time.

And then we get moments like this where he's an adorable little blob or arguing with children over storybook tales, and it all fits into his character perfectly fine because he's fucking Aku.
>>
is there a gif of all the akus laughing ?
>>
>>91147246
Aku can't be damaged by anything,exept the sword, The Emperor didn't have the sword, so Aku was undefeatable
>>
>>91148425
Sugilite vs Aku. Who wins?
>>
>>91148774
>the entire Jack versus Aku episode where he pretty much pretends to be retarded the whole episode

I just can't help but love the guy
>>
what if it turns out that all you need to do is belief a sword can hurt aku for the magic to work
>>
>>91148774
>And then we get moments like this where he's an adorable little blob or arguing with children over storybook tales, and it all fits into his character perfectly fine because he's fucking Aku.
I just love that incarnation of all fucking evil got upset when kids started preferring to roleplay as Jack who always beats that one kid who always gets to play the villain.
>>
>>91148774
That's really Aku's strength as a villain. He's really fucking powerful and threatening, but he's so confident and secure in his rule he can act like a total goofball. Nobody's going to tell you off if you can just laser eye their village.
Like seriously, Aku probably has a 24 hour TV channel that airs entirely sitcoms starring himself. He's had millenia to film them all.
>>
>>91148648
It's Elsa.

From Frozen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.