[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Realize most animated films take place in spring, summer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 0a.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0a.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Realize most animated films take place in spring, summer, and occasionally winter
>Can't think of any animated films that incorporate the GOAT season

Why not? You already have 10/10 art and atmosphere right away.
>>
>>91135959
>every halloween thing
>>
>>91135959
>GOAT season
Yeah I love me some tepid weather and brown and grey everywhere.
>>
>>91135959
Cause animated films are mainly for kids and Fall is the gloomiest season.

The only one that comes to mind for being Fall, but not Halloween in animated films is ParaNorman.
>>
File: iron-giant.jpg (203KB, 602x330px) Image search: [Google]
iron-giant.jpg
203KB, 602x330px
what up
>>
>>91136649
Fall in maine is comfy as fuck
Poor fools like >>91136233 have no idea what it's like
>>
There's Over the Garden Wall .
>>
Do they have fall in the part of California where most cartoonists seem to be from/ produce the cartoons? If not, that's your answer.

Also having default backgrounds set in a default season seems to be easiest, same way they never change the characters' clothes. And spring/summer is probably that default because most regions experience it.

Also, has anyone noticed that a lot of cartoon characters wear light clothing like shorts and tshirts? They always look like it must be so warm where they are, and it feels odd when they break model to put on a jacket or sweater. I bet it'd be a pain to have the characters put on coats and take them off every time they went in or out of doors over just having one look all the time.
>>
>>91136740
>maine
fucking where man
>>
>>91136314
>gloomiest

What are you talking about? Fall is so crisp and comfy and colorful, and has so many warm tasty seasonal foods. Perfect sweater weather, not too cold, not too hot, and little precipitation.

The gloomiest time is the transition from winter to spring, where there's dirty icy blocks of old snowdrifts everywhere and the smaller drifts are turning into grimy slush from the rain, or mixture of rain and snow, and it's dark from rainclouds. The snow's melting but the temperature flip flops between too cold and briefly deceptively nice. That's usually March. I'm experiencing it now.
>>
>>91136740
>Fall in maine is comfy as fuck
I wish I could live somewhere up north where it gets Fall as fuck. Floridafag here, it's still hot as fuck most of the time and the leaves barely fall from the trees.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.