[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best season of Adventure Time and why is it 7? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What is the best season of Adventure Time and why is it 7?

It's a perfect balance of everything that makes the show great: comedy, adventures, creativity, light drama and existentialism done right. They took the best parts of all previous seasons and melded them together seamlessly. Not to mention the amount of really good episodes like Hall of Egress, Flute Spell, Normal Man etc.
>>
I dropped it after Jesse completely Moynihan'd S6 finale. Did it actually improve?
>>
>>91131253
Yes definitely. Season 7 brings back the lighter tone that Season 6 was lacking, and executes the more philosophical stuff surprisingly well. Moynihan's episodes are the highlight of season 7 actually.
>>
>>91131355
I'd watch Flute Spell and then decide if you want to watch the rest.

Bump.
>>
>>91131190
I kind of agree, depending on how season 8 turns out. It's been a great season.
>>
>>91131355
Moynihan episodes are always my favorites. I loved all the trippy and thought-provoking Season 6 eps that many others didn't seem to like.
>>
>>91132021
Truthfully, I did too. But they might be less inclined to watch it if I tell them that.
>>
>>91131958
Season 7 wasn't as bad as 6 but still not great. Finn still felt mopey. All the best episodes were PB related oddly enough
>>
File: 1490757734206.png (322KB, 667x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1490757734206.png
322KB, 667x1004px
>>91132345
It's only natural for best girl to be in the best episodes.
>>
>>91132832
The early seasons she was just a generic princess, then they made her a fedoralord Himler amoral scientist. Then they made her a lot more vunerable and human
>>
>>91133025
I still like my PB cold and snarky, but I'm glad they added another layer to her. Her character development was handled really well from The Cooler until now.
>>
Post s2fags belong in the trash
>>
>>91131190
> what is the best X of Y and why is it Z

Can you please fucking kill yourself you shitty crossboarding memetard
>>
>>91134607
>Being this upset over a meme
Careful, your autism is showing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.