[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C'mon, we all know that there is gonna be a sequel for Laura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: When.png (2MB, 1080x1004px) Image search: [Google]
When.png
2MB, 1080x1004px
C'mon, we all know that there is gonna be a sequel for Laura and her friends
>>
She's just going to get thrown back in time, and we'll never see them again because she'll make new mutie friends.
>>
>>91127782
She'll get forced into the old X-Men team
>>
>>91127782
That would mean both completely abandoning the old/new movie sequence and resting the entire franchise on a 12-year-old non-US-national with just two credits to her name and no possibility of major screen-time support from established faces of the franchise, who are all, explicitly, dead.

>>91127839
>>91127949
That would make her a bit player in an already bloated cast in a sequence of movies that probably isn't that popular without Jackman or Lawrence fans to prop it up, and would also likely alienate any audience who gave a shit about the story of Logan.
>>
>>91127782
She has 1 more kid X-23 tops. Then two as teen X-23, one on versus Daken and one on X-force with black and grey costume. After that one as Wolverine, once she is Wolverine giving this a span of another 10 years or more she might be eligible for Marvel Avengers.
>>
>>91128406
They could introduce a lot of side characters who never really joined the X-Men in the movie-verse as long as they keep them grungy criminal types. A blind Gambit would be fun imo. I think the Morlocks could work really well tone wise also. I'll give you that it would go against the theme of Logan a bit but you could say the tone also expects Laura and her friends to be the next generation of mutant heroes too. It's not like the X-Men don't have dozens of next generation mutants to use, could be neat to see some of my favorite next gen characters actually be used for once.
>>
Personally I'd love for the movie that introduces out next Wolverine to be a time travel team-up with Rogue, X-23, and Jubilee as they try to save a young Logan.
>>
>>91127782
She´s going to turn into a prostitute, right?
>>
File: dog-640x3841.png (200KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
dog-640x3841.png
200KB, 640x355px
>>91128536
>Jubilee
Movie version deleted scenes or not, never was close to Logan.

Second you don't go back and save someone who had a full life.
>>
My hopes are on Cable bringing her future version to join X force
>>
File: My Anime list mqdefault(1).jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
My Anime list mqdefault(1).jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>91127782

>friends
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-225659.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-225659.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>91127782
Woah a team of teenage hero's

Its like they are some type of X-factor........like....X-MEN or something?
>>
>>91128701
I meant as in "The Timeline is fucked because someone time traveled and screwed with Logan! Now you gotta fix shit nigga!"
>>
>>91127782
That's the plan, yeah.

Why do you say it like it's some huge discovery?
>>
>>91127782
She'll be in X-Force with Deadpool and Cable
>>
>>91127839
Got to get back, back, back to the future, future...

Yeah, doesn't roll off the tongue compared to being TOARN INTO THE FUTURE.
>>
>>91128552
I doubt the filmmakers even know about that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.