[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would they do that? Wasn't the last season meant to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: ashii.png (975KB, 551x827px) Image search: [Google]
ashii.png
975KB, 551x827px
Why would they do that? Wasn't the last season meant to end JACK's story?
>>
>>91121796
Who says she can't be part of his story?
>>
>>91121796
>Wasn't the last season meant to end JACK's story?
I don't see how this image implies otherwise. I mean, Jack's not currently wearing his Robes now, meaning he has none, and it's entirely possible he knows how to make some considering how many pairs he's went through in the entire series. Maybe he makes some for Ashii when she can no longer fit her old clothes?
>>
>>91121796
had to pander to feminists somehow
>>
There must always be a samurai.
>>
>>91122451
shit shit shit
Is THIS how it's going to end?
Genndy, please tell me you're not doing this.
>>
>>91121796

It's called concept art

It just exists because the artist was bored and wanted to draw random shit to get an idea of a character

It's not a confirmation or a deconfirmation

It just exists
>>
>>91122488

They could easily end it on a good note for Jack while also setting up Ashi as the future Samurai the next time Aku rises

There's nothing wrong with this idea as long as it's executed good and not fuck up
>>
7 episodes remain and they're yet to reintroduce the Scotsman, show a way for Jack to get back to the past and set the final stage and they need to do that pretty early so it won't feel rushed.
>>
File: IMG_1261.jpg (78KB, 1200x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.jpg
78KB, 1200x648px
>>91121796
>Jack dies
>doesn't defeat Aku
>Leaves his sword and mission to ashi
>gotta get back
>back to the past
>samurai JILL
>end s3 ep10
>yfw
>>
>>91122545
jack dies next episode
the show becomes samurai ashy
>>
>>91122545
Given the pacing so far, I don't think that's possible.
>>
anyone have a putlocker or mega link for the new episode 3?
>>
>>91122545
they're gonna ruin it by spending half of the show focusing on this ugly cunt.
>>
>>91121796
>Why would they do that? Wasn't the last season meant to end JACK's story?

It would be an end if Jack ends up staying in the future.
>>
>>91122673
No more they're fucking not you bitch. They've gone out of their way to give Jack's character more importance than ever before. If there's any more focus on her at this point its gonna be through a lens of how she effects jack.
>>
It would be pretty irresponsible for Jack to defeat Aku and not train someone else to defeat him in case Aku somehow returns. We don't know why Jack isn't aging. We don't know if he'll go back to aging if he defeats Aku or even will rapidly age.
>>
>Jack, still immortal after defeating Aku and unable to return to the past, commits seppuku in order not to live forever
>Jack leaves Ashii his sword and a pair of robes. She is the new samurai, trained to defeat Aku should he return. She is responsible for passing this training onto future generations
>>
>>91122971
>Jack comits seppeku
>Ashi is his kaishakunin
>>
>>91123183
That would only be cool if this was actually samurai jill. But maybe if he did it gor the Scotsman except he isn't a jap obviously.
>>
>>91121796
Jack gets his old look after unJUSTING himself and finding his sword

That's just the morning after they fuck
>>
>>91122526
The idea of women being capable is GARBAGE propaganda and lies. Fuck Genndy if he goes Gynocentric Girl Power.
>>
>>91122545
You forgot, Jack needs his sword or weapon capable of hurting Aku. Seriously so much time wasted on these uninteresting cunts. And no, only shitty masturbators give a damn about them. Well, them and the cucks.
>>
>>91123454
What a bunch of fucking whiners

The show is 10/10
>>
>>91123511
dubfail
>>
>>91123407
This isn't quality posting and you know it anon.
>>
>>91122565
>Samurai Jill
>not Samurai Jack:Onna-bu Ashi
>>
File: IMG_0812.png (362KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.png
362KB, 640x481px
>>91122545

That's totally capable in 7 episodes

This last season is meant to finish this off

Too many shows drag for too long people forget you can easily set things up in a short amount of time and not feel rushed if you do it correctly

These 3 episodes already feel like a ton of shit happened
>>
>>91121796
>Implying it won't end with Jack dying in the future and Ashi having to go back to the past in his place to kill Aku there
>>
>>91122565
>Samurai Jill
I laughed
>>
>>91122673
Wow, does the presence of a female character bother you that much? I wasn't aware Samurai Jack could generate so much autism.
>>
>>91122545
We don't know the Scotsman's role. Since we have the synopsis of Ashi travelling and seeing Jack's actual affect on the world then it could very well just be a short cameo of her running into a shit talking geezer with a mingun leg.
>>
>>91121796
Genndy overdosed on Mad Max.
>>
File: future.jpg (94KB, 1189x890px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
94KB, 1189x890px
>Ashi goes back to the past to kill Aku and live the peaceful life she never could
>Jack stays in the future becoming the king of the land after Aku's death and wonders the world righting wrongs and resorting peace for the rest of time

I can dig it
>>
>>91121796
I thought this pic was fake tho? Is it real or not?
>>
They'll make EP5 an Ashi episode where she travels alone, then focus back on Jack until the climax of the season.
>>
>>91121796
Tumblr is going to fucking love this, great
They should cancel the show again, I got excited over nothing
>>
>>91122545
>Scotsman will probably only be featured prominently in one episode and possibly appear once more in one of the last scenes
>There is no way back, he's going to kill Aku in the future and be stuck there
>>
>>91124826

>causes her to never exist
>she and Jack are together as she is disappearing
>Jack is the only one who remembers her
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.