[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some years back, flawed female characters started to become more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Kitty_Katswell_2041.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty_Katswell_2041.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
Some years back, flawed female characters started to become more of a thing.

The earliest case that comes to mind of a flawed but positive female character is Rebecca from TaleSpin, but I don't think these kinds of characters were very common at the time.

Nowadays creators seem to not want to make flawed female characters, in case they offend people.

The only current one that comes to mind is Star Butterfly and she was created by a woman.
>>
>>91120084
>flawled.
Can you define it, cause I remember some on 90's cartoons.
>>
How about Mabel?
>>
I mean, if you count antagonists, Memerai Jack has 7.
>>
>>91120225
2*
>>
>>91120084
>Nowadays creators seem to not want to make flawed female characters
No, that's definitely not the case. It's something that certain factions excrete to support their baseless politics and hypocritical sense of victimhood, but there are no examples of it.
>>
Justice League had a lot of flawed female characters
>>
>>91120179
Like hell she is flawed! She is my perfect little princess and don't you FUCKING forget!
>>
>>91120084
There's Steven Universe, pretty much every one woman on the show is flawed save for Garnet who is made up of two flawed people.
>>
>>91120084

is that kitty in heat?
>>
File: 1339276277031.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1339276277031.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>91120409
Nah, she just saw a mouse.
>>
>>91120084
You say that this doesn't happen anymore because politics, but from what I've seen it's the opposite; virtually every show is able to meet your criterion. Are there any recent shows that actually fit your narrative? Because I can't think of a single one.
>>
>>91120324

t. Stan
>>
>>91120451
>Mouse addiction.
That's a flaw,
>>
File: rf yes and.png (25KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
rf yes and.png
25KB, 175x175px
>>91120084
Your point?
>>
>>91120451
>>91120856

>not cock addiction

meh
>>
>>91120084
>she sees the knot
>>
>>91120489
Seriously this OP. Say what you will about the space rocks show, but most of those characters have quite a few character flaws. And that's from a show that's pretty controversial around here.
>>
Can characters have flaws like "being too nice" and still be Mary Sues?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.