[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/0 3/26/marvelssecretempire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Marvel NOWer.jpg (436KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel NOWer.jpg
436KB, 900x1366px
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03/26/marvelssecretempireaxisallies/

>"In our previous article, we told how it is revealed that Captain America, Steve Rogers, was always Hydra…because originally Hydra (and thus, the Nazis) won World War II. The Allies, in a last ditch attempt, use a Cosmic Cube to alter reality so that Hydra and the Nazis lose, and that is the Marvel Universe we know. A world that was artificially fabricated by the Allies, including a truly Allies-loyal Cap (possibly because the Allies never learned of his deception?). And thus, when Kobik turned Cap to Hydra, she was actually awakening his true self from the original timeline before the Allies changed everything, and thus allowing Rogers to restore Hydra to its ‘rightful’ position."

So now Cap was always a nazi and the cap from every other story was just mind controlled.
>>
>>91118003
Fuck off, Rich. Stop shilling your clickbait.
>>
That's probably just what Steve believes from his perspective rather than the actual truth.
>>
>>91118003
Just go read DC or Image if you want some comics with good straight white males.
>>
>>91118003
This is some really elaborated shit, because we know that the allies really won the war and this is just Kobik and Hidra messing with Steve and everyone else perception of how it was.

I may be interested in it after all.
But damn, there's going to be a legion of people asking the same questions every thread about the event. And then, its' going to be hard to pull the whole mess in a satisfactory way until the end.

Fun times are commng.
>>
>>91118216
Or rather that's what became the truth after Kobik altered history to make him Hydra.
>>
>>91118003
>Hulk is proprietor of a quirky Vermont hotel!
I know they're taking the piss, but I'd love to read this for a few issues.
>>
>>91118515
Actually the true realtie is neither.
Hence generations.
>>
>>91118003
I would totally read a Thing Jr. ongoing
>>
>>91118003
Literally everything about this spoof was better than what we got. Sometimes I look at my copy of this rag, and sadness crashes onto my back.
>>
I'd be okay with some of these things. Namely Hulk owning a hotel.
>>
File: chrisfused.gif (298KB, 325x720px) Image search: [Google]
chrisfused.gif
298KB, 325x720px
>>91118267
>Just go read DC or Image
>or Image
>Image

man what a crazy world we live in
>>
It's like a russian doll. just cosmic cubes all the way down
>>
>>91124412
I mean it is a four dimensional box, that's kinda how that works.
>>
Who allowed this shit to be greenlit at all, let alone as a line-wide event.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.