[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Spiderman looks cringe and it's ironman 4. It wont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: tasm2bnrpstrpic.png (510KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
tasm2bnrpstrpic.png
510KB, 851x315px
New Spiderman looks cringe and it's ironman 4. It wont be as good as this
>>
>>91112980
And nothing will ever be as good as Steve Ditko's Spider-Man comics.
>>
>>91112980
But that was shit, pic related is the definitive Spidey movie
>>
File: IMG_6708.jpg (46KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6708.jpg
46KB, 500x378px
Putting my dog down was better than this shit

Kys
>>
Did you see the Spider-Man:Eulogy trailer?

Do you remember when fanfags were celebrating the Marvel-Sony deal? Remember how marvel was going to finally give us the Spidey we all loved and wanted?

Then you watched the trailer.

Then you read the reactions of fans distancing Marvel from this mess and blaming Sony.

Theres nothing to argue about. facts speak for themselves. Tom Holland wouldve been better off cast in Power Pack. hes a fucking awful Spider-Man, especially every single time he speaks in his Disney voice.

You will never see Tom Holland in another MCU movie or MCu characters in future Spidey films. This is the death of the franchise for mass appeal purposes.

And you thought Marvel had the answers.
>>
Sonys big mistake was dumping Garfield and not finishing his run. He was the best Peter parker and best Spidey we have had. His films biggest flaw was the fucking up of the Osbournes/Goblins. Everything was either fine or could be fixed with a little tweaking. I wouild much rather have ASM3 than this Holland Disny tv malcolm In the Middle shitfest thats coming.
>>
File: IMG_6711.jpg (177KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6711.jpg
177KB, 1024x1024px
>>91113059
Shut the fuck up, faggot

Holland is great
>>
>>91113059
>You will never see Tom Holland in another MCU movie or MCu characters in future Spidey films. This is the death of the franchise for mass appeal purposes.
>this much delusion in one sentence
>>
>>91113188
You would have to be a child molestor to like him. He is literally awful.
>>
>>91113278
>literally awful
>performance in Civil War was wildly praised
Anon... maybe you're in the minority here.
>>
>>91113351
He acted like Spider-man more than Tobey and Andrew ever did.
>>
>>91112980
Tobey Maguire spiderman is the reason why Marvel is as popular as it is today.
>>
>>91113481
You misspelled Robert Downey Jr.
>>
What is everyone screaming about? It was kinda a lame trailer but that's about it. I still think it's gonna be a fun movie. Maybe a little more Tony than I anticipated but whatever, if it fits the narrative then I won't complain.
>>
>>91113015
This. Stop trying to emulate the shitty Bendis shit and just adapt that if you wanna do a highschool Spider-Man.
>>
>>91113059
>Disney voice.
What did he meme by this?
>>
File: 34868567.png (73KB, 526x521px) Image search: [Google]
34868567.png
73KB, 526x521px
>>91112980

>There will never be a better Spider-Man adaptation than Spectacular
>Not even Marvel/Disney could make it happen
>>
>>91113656
It's generally not good practice to post a picture of yourself on 4chan
>>
>>91112980
This is Spider-Bait
>>
>>91112980
I'm so sorry your shitty JL trailer got destroyed by one that was actually good

but if it makes you feel any better no one was going to see that pile of shit anyway
>>
>>91114395
>Took 19 replies until company wars
That's actually pretty good. Is this the longest it's taken /co/ so far this year?
>>
>>91113414
>>91113481
Spider-Man 3 is better than TAS 1&2 and Civil War combined.
>>
>>91114454
I can actually watch and even find enjoyment out of Spider-man 3 I'll never watch ASM series ever again shit was torture
I even liked this take on Venom, though it was not given enough screen time to actually develop what they wanted to do
>>
File: Blair.jpg (20KB, 606x402px) Image search: [Google]
Blair.jpg
20KB, 606x402px
>>91112980
>MFW Miles Spiderman movie ends up being the superior one
>>
>>91112980
>it's ironman 4

Civil War was already Ironman 4 though.
>>
>>91114690

It will be a super SJW cringe fest, I can guarantee it
>>
>>91115263
If you say so, anon. At the end of the day the talent behind it points to it being better than the live action one.
>>
>>91115263
Maybe. It's funny cause Miles got pissed off when people learned he wasn't white when his suit tore in a fight and referred to him as "BLACKSPIDERMAN"
>>
>>91115229
Iron Man 3 was Iron Man 4, because Avengers was Iron Man 3. And you're forgetting that AoU was basically an Iron Man story. So we have...

Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Avengers
Iron Man 3
Age of Ultron
Civil War
Spider-man: Homecoming

This is Iron Man 7.
>>
>>91116927
Iron Man being a major character in a movie does not make it an Iron Man movie.

Blame the other actors for not having RDJ's acting chops.
>>
>>91118406

RDJ himself said we should consider CW as Iron man 4.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/03/08/robert-downey-jr-captain-america-civil-war/81475646/

>Blame the other actors for not having RDJ's acting chops.

this is painfully true, specially in civil war where he outplayed Evans.
>>
>>91118406
If people are seriously calling this IM4, then both Avengers films deserve that title too.
>>
It's so bizarre how /co/ is the only place that's not getting overhyped for this film.
>>
>>91119491
it's because the co is short for contrarian
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.