[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any character had too deal with more shit that they didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Alfred_Pennyworth_(Alex_Ross).jpg (33KB, 250x404px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Pennyworth_(Alex_Ross).jpg
33KB, 250x404px
Has any character had too deal with more shit that they didn't signed up for then Alfred Pennyworth?
>>
>>91108681
He has been given many chances to walk away rich and pursue acting, but he stays out of duty.
>>
>>91108681
He did sign up for that, he believes in Bruce mission. He just believes Bruce deserves to be happy beyond winning fights. I hate Casuals, Batman is one of the guys that inspires more loyalty in the superhero community, only second to superman.
>>
>>91110916
This
If anyone in Bat cast it's Gordon who didn't sign up for a dude in a bat get-up running around
>>
>>91108681
>Has any character had too deal with more shit that they didn't signed up for then Alfred Pennyworth?
He is the butler. More importantly, he raised Bruce after the shooting. Part of him knows that he is responsible for Bruce getting into a Bat costume, and as such can't walk away from it all. Remember that Bruce was already an adult by the time he dressed up, and Alfred must have wondered what he did wrong to have caused this.
>>
Sometimes I think when Alfred's home alone he will stare into a mirror naked, pull his pubes out with his hands and gently place them on top of his bald head.
>>
File: No Thanks Do Not Want.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
No Thanks Do Not Want.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>91111010
I think I liked when Alfred became the Joker better
>>
>>91111030
He could become the pubemaster.
>>
File: gordon calling batman out.jpg (83KB, 486x768px) Image search: [Google]
gordon calling batman out.jpg
83KB, 486x768px
>>91110967
This guy gets it.
>>
>>91111030
>>91111047
Alfred Pubesworth
>>
>>91110916
>>91111005
I wonder how Alfred feels about Bruce being in the Justice League.
>>
>>91111086
Relieved now that he finally has time to fart and masturbate when he's gone.
>>
>>91110916
>>91108681
>>91111086
Irons Alfred is probably the closest to all of these.
He is definitely devoted to Bruce and stand by him, but is also frustrated with Bruce's obsession and explicitly expresses his doubts about his "mission"
>>
>>91108681
Golden Age fat Alfred is the best.
>>
>>91111151
He doesn't doubt the mission, he believes its a worthy life choice, it's just that he doesn't want to consume Bruce. Alfred is proud when Bruce saves the city, but is afraid Bruce may never quit until he dies.
>>
>>91111086
He likes the outsiders more. The outsiders are filled with people batman selected or people that is extremely loyal to Bruce, the league is just a club Bruce joins with powerful people and a few friends.
>>
>>91111406
>He doesn't doubt the mission, he believes its a worthy life choice, it's just that he doesn't want to consume Bruce. Alfred is proud when Bruce saves the city, but is afraid Bruce may never quit until he dies.
Yeah, it is true that Bruce is a hero, but Alfred would have preferred Bruce grow up as a White Knight rather than the Dark Knight. That Bruce could have saved people in a manner that his dead parents would have preferred.
>>
>>91111067
Partners dont coax others into raping clowns Gordon.
>>
The day there's a Lantern Ring fueled by Loyalty, Alfred's going to be the most powerful hero of all.
>>
>>91108681
>Alfred never got a miniseries
I feel there is potential in stories told from his point of view
>>
>>91111472
Yes. And that's why Alfred is. Concerned when Bruce spends too much time as batman fighting goons and petty crime without taking showers or shaving, in a way Alfred loves the adventurer in his son, the love for justice, the crazy genius stuff he builds etc, but he hates seen Bruce drift apart from the boys, not dating or caring about the company of his parents of the charities.
I really like when Alfred forces Bruce to go out on dates, in a sense Alfred is the keeper of Bruce more human side. Superman is cool, but when your best friend is literally an alien it means you need something to ground you and remind you of simpler things, Bruce should only smile while watching movies or fighting super secret deadly martial artists
>>
>>91111086
>Fighting paradaemons from a planet full of evil gods is not conductive to a long and healthy life, but perhaps a little socialization to go with the regular brooding and bruising might be healthy.
>>
File: based Alfred.jpg (519KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
based Alfred.jpg
519KB, 1200x1800px
Truly the hero the Justice League needs
>>
>>91111687
>I really like when Alfred forces Bruce to go out on dates, in a sense Alfred is the keeper of Bruce more human side.
Alfred is probably the only reason "Bruce Wayne" as a person still exists. Bruce could have easily gone nuts and become Batman full time, Alfred just wouldn't allow it.
>>
>>91111779
what's the context? I loved this look for J'onn, wish they kept it.
>>
>>91111086
>Thank God he finally has friends
>>
>>91111086
They're a good influence on him.
>>
>>91111406
I meant the kill Superman mission
Irons Alfred definitely stands with Bruce's war on crime, but he called Bruce out when Superman hasn't really done anything wrong
>>
To be fair after the crazy little bastard turned 18, Alfred could've left at any time.
He loves the excitement.
>>
>>91112739
>To be fair after the crazy little bastard turned 18, Alfred could've left at any time.
>He loves the excitement.
Alfred couldn't do it. Not when he doesn't feel Bruce can take care of himself alone. Bruce Wayne is not really a mature adult.
>>
>>91111795
Explains why in Kingdom Come, where Batman has basically given up on being Bruce Wayne, Alfred is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>91113248
Alfred died of old age, dude
>>
>>91113248
Alfred is probably dead in Kingdom Come
With luck of natural causes, without luck Bane and Riddler killed him
Which Bruce then goes full 1984 with Batbots in the streets
>>
>>91113312
>>91113307
Yeah, exactly.
>>
>>91108681

He should be arrested for letting child abuse occur.
>>
File: Better Screen Them.jpg (89KB, 779x551px) Image search: [Google]
Better Screen Them.jpg
89KB, 779x551px
>>91113406
I am glad we have reached an agreement anon
>>
>>91113504
>He should be arrested for letting child abuse occur.
Let me repeat, Bruce only started wearing the Bat suit after he was way older than 18. If it was possible for Alfred to force Bruce to not start being Batman, he would have.
>>
>>91113504
>He should be arrested for letting child abuse occur.
>>91113973
Hold on, are you talking about ROBIN then?

Well, that's on Bruce's head.
>>
>>91113312
I hate Kingdom Come and the way it portrayed everyone that isn't Superman so much. Authoritarian Batman is such bullshit and so is Wonder woman giving up on her mission. Its all so contrived to make Superman's return impact but then again it is a Superman story after all.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.