[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone actually feel bad for this character? She could kill Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: High_Priestess.png (700KB, 978x508px) Image search: [Google]
High_Priestess.png
700KB, 978x508px
Anyone actually feel bad for this character? She could kill Jack and Aku might just dismiss her because he wasn't in the mood that day.
>>
I dunno man. Aku said he can't deal with the samurai anymore, but would sure like it if someone would dispose of him.

Maybe she'd be the first person to ever enter Aku's lair and be satisfied with her visit.
>>
>Give birth to seven children
>Senpai still doesn't notice you
>>
>>91106818
>because he wasn't in the mood
HAHAHAHA, FOOOLISH GIRL. Aku doesn't betray because of the mood, Aku betrays because he's Aku.
>>
Not really, I mean you know that whole horrifically abusing her own children and turning them into mindless assassins for senpai and stuff.
>>
Aku would be mad for her mistreatment of children.Remember Aku's stories?He has a soft spot for the little rascals.
>>
>>91106818
I'm assuming the only reason the cult hasn't communicated with Aku at all is because he thinks they're just creepy. A random robot assassin has his phone number, and mud people can visit his lair whenever they want, yet an entire cult dedicated to his worship just flies under his radar? The cult leader mentions he'll come back to them "again", so I'm guessing he just cut off contact and they think killing Jack will regain his favor.
>>
>>91108535
>The entire cult is made up of Aku's super needy ex-girlfriends who can't take a hint
>>
>>91108922
But I thought he liked it extra thick.
>>
File: Bricktop-crazy-620x413.jpg (45KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Bricktop-crazy-620x413.jpg
45KB, 620x413px
>Villain "wins"
>Can't keep it together because of mismanagement of vital subordinates

"You can't have organized crime without law and order".

Learn from the wise evil one, Aku.
>>
>>91109450
Why doesn't Aku actually be a nice guy for once to break the monotony?
>>
>>91109627

It's common sense to be good to your minions. They keep the murder machine going.
>>
>>91106818
>Anyone actually feel bad for this character?
no, but it is tragic.
>>
>>91106818
Considering she brutalized her children, brainwashed them, then sent them out to murder a dude as their first time outside the child abuse cave, no.
>>
>>91109382
Yeah until she start suffocating you. I mean, yeah that's good too but... you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>91107318
Are they really her daughters?
She gives off a "steal babies, brainwash them with my cult ideology' kind of type.
>>
>>91108408
But once they grow up, straight into slavery
>>
>>91109771
*kind of vibe
>>
>>91109771
>'Aku's fire burns in each of you'
It's implied.
>>
>>91109771

Her first scene is literally her giving birth, putting on her mask, and saying "I just gave birth".
>>
>>91109771
We see her give birth to them.
>>91109791
To be fair it's implied she sees Aku as the creator of the world so it could be like when people believe God is in us all.
>>
File: lvTnw.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lvTnw.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>91109760
For normal humans yes, but Aku is a shapeshifting demon.
>>
>>91108408
No he doesn't. He was going to kill them initially.

Them decided to do propaganda, them got mad for the kids correcting his stories, threw a childish fit and left.
>>
>>91109802
>>91109847
Thats pretty hardcore, considering HOW MANY kids she just gave birth to at once and all the tearing and shitting I'm surprised she can just stand up and go back to preaching.

Must be rocking some sort of dark sorcery of the womb to even still be on her feet.
>>
>>91109847
>To be fair it's implied she sees Aku as the creator of the world
AFA She knows, Aku just rules the world, not that he created it.
>>
>>91110609
obviously she endures it for Aku
>>
>>91106818
Next we see her, she's going to blame her dead daughters for failing her.

Reminder it was her own harsh methods that made them inferior warriors.
>>
>>91110758
They were actually pretty good warriors, but Jack was better once they lost the momentum.

They still damaged him more than most of his enemies.
>>
>>91110758
They were trained to not help each other. That's straight up terrible training, since the Daughters only had the advantage when they were teaming up against him. Jack survived because there was never a point where they attacked simultaneously, Jack always blocked, then turned around and blocked the next hit.

They had no knowledge of the outside world. I don't think they realized what they were doing when Samurai Jack led them into a fog for an ambush, or when Jack led them onto a tree branch so he could take them on one to one.

It's been proven that Spartan training methods don't actually help more than an even training of harshness with periods of cooldown. Remember the Spartans were eventually defeated by an army of literal faggots.
>>
>>91111004
meant for >>91110782
>>
>>91111004
Except you missed the part where three of them attacked him in perfect synchronization?
>>
>>91111107
No, they didn't. First one attacked, then the other attacked, then the third attacked. Perfectly SEQUENTIAL.
>>
>>91111004
>>91111130
You might actually be autistic. That is how everyone fights in Samurai Jack, might as well just be asking why the main character wasn't killed off.
>>
>>91111107
They can definitely cooperate to ATTACK together, but they don't seem to give even the first shit about defending one another.
>>
>>91108298
Who summoned Aku in 4chan form
>>
>>91111187
It shows that they're not more coordinated than the other opponents Jack faces. After their entire lifetime of training, they STILL failed, and the Mother is going to blame her dead daughters
>>
>>91111284
I mean, they are certain stronger and faster and better trackers than any of Jack's foes yet, but if the Mother had trained them to work in tandem instead of "always attack" they might have one.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.