[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dedicate every waking moment to the woman you love >She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: she also looks like a chicken.png (141KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
she also looks like a chicken.png
141KB, 500x281px
>Dedicate every waking moment to the woman you love
>She runs off with some Chad
>Stuck raising their child

is Pearl the biggest cuck in all /co/ media?
>>
Can cuck just become an insta-ban? Has there been any worthwhile post on 4chan that contained the word?
>>
Star Butterfly is giving her some pretty stiff competition.

>actively setting up your crush with their crush in an attempt to make them happy and ignore your own feelings

...I don't feel nearly as bad for Pearl though.

>>91101227
It'll die like every other buzzword. Even the word buzzword died out.
>>
>>91101839
"autism" is alive and kicking.
that only buzzword insult that has died is "hipster" and that's because "sjw" and "tumblr" effectively have taken its place
>>
>>91101180
She's just a goddamn sheep. Never thinking for herself, always needs another individual's approval and carrying out their ideas zealously
>>
>>91101180
You forgot the fact that she lived with Rose for 5 thousand years and would have continued to live with her for an unknown amount of years (probably for thousands more)
Rose deciding to die after knowing Greg for a few years is like a human deciding to love someone forever after only knowing them for a few seconds
>>
>>91102087
"Sheep" seems like a kind of dark way to put it when she was literally popped out g a 3D printer to be someone's undying servant.

She's already managed to break the mold more than any other pearl. A little cuckoldry is forgivable.
>>
>>91101180
Never seen SU, but Pearl seems like she is in some sort of slave cask.

So no, she is just a vessel preforming her duty
>>
>>91102335
You're correct, Pearls were specifically created as servants. It's in her nature to put Rose before herself. It's what she was made for.
She's a custom-built cuckquean.
>>
File: jeans.jpg (262KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
jeans.jpg
262KB, 500x750px
>>91102335
Pearls are designed to be slaves. She rebelled but she has trouble with dependency
>>
>>91101839
Star didn't recognize her own feelings until after Jackie and Marco hooked up.
>>
>>91101839
5,000 years > 1 year
>>
>>91101227
>>91101839
The word is ancient though, it's basically a lich.
>>
>>91101839
>...I don't feel nearly as bad for Pearl though
Why? If it is because she is unlikable, please explain further. If it is because Star made it more effectively emotional, then I have to admit you're objectively right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.