[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was watching the scene from the JL:U episode with the black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 3231955-384.jpg (92KB, 511x780px) Image search: [Google]
3231955-384.jpg
92KB, 511x780px
I was watching the scene from the JL:U episode with the black mercy, and I realized something. Clark Kent actually is worse off then Bruce Banner when it comes to anger. With Banner, get him mad and between him fighting himself and transforming, there's brought time to run and hide. All it would take is for Clark to lose his temper for a second and backhand somebody to turn them into paste.
>>
Uh...ok?
>>
>>91087629
On the other hand, it takes Clark being forced to basically remove his wife and son from reality for him to go crazy, while Bruce looses his shit everytime his ice cream melts. So pros and cons.
>>
>>91087629
Clark has more self control than Banner, you fucking plebian.

People who assume he'll one day snap and kill everyone, only played Injustice and don't know shit about Superman.
>>
>>91087629
Yeah he does a whole speech about this in that same series
>>
>>91087734
This. He's supposed to be this walking paradox, the alien that is more humane than any of us. He's not this wandering emo bastard that Snyder keeps portraying.
>>
>>91087758
The "World of Cardboard"
>>
File: 4248525-1329376192-For_t.jpg (77KB, 600x427px) Image search: [Google]
4248525-1329376192-For_t.jpg
77KB, 600x427px
>>91087734
If course I know that, it was an observation. I prefer the older Superman as a paragon of good over this stupid "Man of Steel" dad in a twister crap. Seriously, what's wrong with a good guy just being good?
>>
>>91087827
Apparently, kids find that boring nowadays.
>>
>>91087629
>Clark Kent actually is worse off then Bruce Banner when it comes to anger
This is why you should never post again.
>>
>>91087827
But this is the old Superman, you idiot.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.