[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Jack hasn't been forced to fight or at least kill other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486652215120.jpg (224KB, 1000x584px) Image search: [Google]
1486652215120.jpg
224KB, 1000x584px
So Jack hasn't been forced to fight or at least kill other humans in 50 years. I can buy that. However, and seeing the amount of minions Aku (or his own subordinates) send to kill Jack, it is safe to assume that Jack has known no peace in all that time. And yet, no humans after him. I deduced that because of Jack's quick assumption that the Daughters of Aku were "just nuts and blots". And they were not even sent by Aku; he obviously prefers robots and aliens over humans. The point I'm trying to make is that we won't be seeing that much human blood anymore, aside from Jack's, since human fighters are not a priority in Aku's armies as well as the fact that Jack has not fought one in half a century. Jack won't be killing any more humans during the rest of the season.
>>
>>91086337
>Jack won't be killing any more humans during the rest of the season.

Here's a thought. Are humans the minority in Jack's world now? Seems aliens and robots are the majority of the race.
>>
>>91086337
There's literally already a thread up about this very specific subtopic of Samurai Jack.
You people need to learn to use the catalog
>>
>>91086380
They were probably out breed/exterminated. Aku doesn't care much for them and not to sound like a racist, but aliens in Aku's worlds tend to be huge assholes.
>>
>>91086381
Link please? Also, sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>91086408
>exterminated
Well that just leads to another thought. What if Aku was going around slaughtering for fun for 100 of years, got bored and started inviting the other races to come to earth so he can play as overlord? So much could be told if Genndy ever fill in the blank years.
>>
>>91086468
I think it was more of a matter of refugees coming to Aku's planet after he wrecked theirs. It was either living under the god who destroyed your home under the hope that he might or might not kill you over fucking off to another planet before he goes there as well and does kill you.
>>
>>91086433
>>91069843
>>
>>91086659
Dude that's not the same topic.
>>
>>91086807
Both are about whether Jack has killed or will kill humans. Same fucking shit, your pointless prediction does not need its own thread.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (50KB, 1162x874px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
50KB, 1162x874px
T H I C C
>>
>>91086861
I don't think his wife is human.
>>
>>91086892
She is, they have a son. He's showing up in episode five.

Screencap this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.