[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post how you think it will end. >yfw Aku makes peace with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: futurejack.jpg (140KB, 590x295px) Image search: [Google]
futurejack.jpg
140KB, 590x295px
Post how you think it will end.

>yfw Aku makes peace with his thousand years of supreme reign and is just tired.
>sends Jack back to the past willingly, on one condition
>destroy his former self rather than imprisonment and change the timeline.

Jack cannot land the final blow and instead makes a truce with Aku, revealing what happens to the Earth if Aku becomes its official ruler. And then the episode becomes meta as fuck then shows images of OUR timeline and all the corporate greed and industrialization etc. fade to a black screen with Aku's laughter. WATCHA.
>>
>Jack ends up in a position where the best way to kill aku is to impale himself
>Jack manages to take advantage of this opportunity.
>Aku whispers a mighty spell with his last breath
>Trapping Jack inside of his sword forever
>A thousand years later
>A ragtag group of rebels that are fighting against an uncontrolled wave of robots accidently fires a laser that hits the new sword they just found.
>Bringing an old hope back to the world.
>WATCHA
>>
File: the_dark_tower1-193x300.jpg (15KB, 193x300px) Image search: [Google]
the_dark_tower1-193x300.jpg
15KB, 193x300px
>>91082126

>ends exactly like this
>butthurt widespread
>>
File: 1490398165756.jpg (288KB, 587x643px) Image search: [Google]
1490398165756.jpg
288KB, 587x643px
>>91082126
>shows images of OUR timeline and all the corporate greed and industrialization etc. fade to a black screen with Aku's laughter. WATCHA.

This sounds fucking horrible.
stop.
the only thing that will sate 10+ years of waiting is Jack eviscerating Aku or Aku slicing Jack apart.

I want a battle, full blown Jack with white armor and flying cloud fighting Aku.
>>
>>91082675
The time for the modern is long gone in Samurau Jack.
>>
File: aku face 1.jpg (44KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
aku face 1.jpg
44KB, 680x510px
>>91082126

3 ways that it could end - tell me what you prefer

First way

>Jack and Ashi are captured
>Ashi is tempted by Aku to join his side and finish the samurai
>she chooses to say with Jack, bertray Aku and kill him in the future
>Jack goes back to the past and finish the job with old Aku

Second way

>Jack kills future Aku, but this makes him rapidly age
>goes to the Portal and defeats the Guardian
>weakned and old, he defeats Aku in the past, daying of old age in front of his family and his people.

Third way

>Jack goes back in the past and kills Aku.
>Aku gets trapped in his sword, and they shit talk each other like an old married couple.
>Jack still cant age, but is remembered as a legend and can whatch the world flourish around him
>final shot is Jack on the modern times, on civie clothes, walking next to a guy on the street singing the original theme song.
>>
>>91082675
>I may have gone too far in a few places

I was memeing at that part. But seriously consider this, Ultimate evil making contact with earth produced oil. Oil fuels the robots. Oil anon, so much oil. Oil is the key.

>>91082854
I like the second and third. Even if they are cheesy and cliché.

But with third, new Aku would have no history with Jack.
>>
>>91082854
its probably gonna be first, i hope for the second one
>>
>>91082126
The thing is aku dosent know how wild jack has gotten, the next time they meet its obvious jack will go right for the killing blow with no hesitation.
>>
>>91082126
>Aku makes peace with his thousand years of supreme reign and is just tired.
Aku is tired of not being able to kill Jack, not ruling the world. He was having a grand old time ruling the world and starting on the rest of the universe before Jack showed up.
>>
I think Jack killing Aku but staying ageless in the future, unable to go back would fit the dark themes of the 5th season.
>>
>>91082614
only good post
>>
File: samuraijack_new_g.jpg (66KB, 1500x849px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack_new_g.jpg
66KB, 1500x849px
>>91082126
Jack will fuse with Aku and they will combine into shadow warrior
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.