[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose one Mind Control Memory Manipulation Sensory Manipulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1391748170938.jpg (7KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1391748170938.jpg
7KB, 251x249px
Choose one

Mind Control
Memory Manipulation
Sensory Manipulation
Emotional Manipulation

Why did you choose that one?
>>
>>91082098
memory manipulation. I would use it on myself to forget painful memories; that would make my life a lot easier
>>
Sensory manipulation so I can make it feel like I'm having an orgasm at all times.
>>
>>91082224
But anon, self-memory manipulation is in your toolbox already, you just gotta reach out and grab it.

How?

The buddhists know.

The psychologists know.

The athletes know.

Reach out and get it.

OK, you want more than six lines of punctuated taglines, that's cool. Let me get it for you.

Ah, here we go.

Imagine you work at a big-shot company. Imagine you meet in today, it's monday today, and Cindy, your boss' secretary, tells you he wants you to give a presentation at 13, and right now is 9. The hours while by, your coworkers ask you why you look so glum and you can't even stutter a response, all you can manage is a terrified look which only tells them you know you're fucked.

At lunch you meet the secretary again and she tells you that the presentation is actually headed by your friendly colleague Stan. It turns out you misheard her the first time. You've got nothing to do with the presentation! Wew. Bullet dodged.

Now you realize that the fear, the intense, nightmarish fear you felt about the presentaiton... wasn't caused by the presentaiton at all. The presentation's just a presentaion, it is no more fear-inducing than a book or a club or a roll of deodorant (deodorants cause breast cancer and that's terrible, but that's neither here nor there). So where did the fear come from?
>>
>>91082459
The fear comes from your own inner, mental representation of the events you imagined. You imagined yourself failing. You imagined yourself doing terrible and as a result, you felt fear.

But your thoughts are just that, just thoughts. Your memories as well. They don't control you (and you don't really control them, either). Your thoughts are just... there. They come and then they go. It's only when you get stuck in them that they can exert control over you -- it's only when you let them control you that they can control you. If you want, you can do what I like to do when I experience an unpleasant thought: I thank my consciousness for the input, and I let it go. "Thank you, consciousness, for bringing to my attention the fact that Stacy's pussy stinks like hot ketchup." Then I let it go.

You cannot control thoughts. They're like clouds or ghosts or the stars. You can look at them or you can turn your inner eye away from them. Every thought is creative -- every thought wants to create what it brings, but the creative power belongs to you -- and the longer you maintain a thought, the more powerful it becomes in your mind -- in your life -- in your world.

I want you to be free, Anon. I love you. This is what every parent wants for their child.

Be free, Anon.
>>
>>91082252
Talk about living on the edge.
>>
>>91082098
Memory Manipulation can be OP and can be used as a more subtle form of mind control
>>
>>91082098
Mind control, especially if I can target multiple people. Just used for self defense or misdirection.
>>
>>91082459
>>91082472
I... God damn. thanks a lot anon, i really appreciate you taking the time to write all that. your words are very helpful and I actually feel a bit more at ease.
>>
>>91082098
Mind Control because it seems to outweigh the others.
>>
File: untermensch laughs.jpg (73KB, 580x417px) Image search: [Google]
untermensch laughs.jpg
73KB, 580x417px
>Emotional Manipulation
I'm female, why would I choose a power I already posses?
>>
>>91082098
Memory Manipulation, it allows you to control anyone perfectly by creating false memories that you are their friend or their lover. You can also make people kill eachother and feel no guilt by making more fake memories and get away with any crime by erasing the memories of everyone.

Emotion manipulation would make you untouchable though since you commit a crime then make everyone lose their ability to care about you commiting the crime in the first place.
>>
>>91083052
>implying you control us
No sweetie this chemical in our brain called oxytocin makes us drugged to female responses meaning its our brain that fucks with us not you.
>>
Emotional manipulation

Make everyone around me horny to the point where they can't take it anymore
>>
>>91082459
>>91082472
Just do it
>>
>>91083052
Deprive entire towns of the ability to activate thier dopamine releasers and watch as society crumbles apart.
>>
>>91083281
Nothing changes.
Millions of people have depression and don't let on in public.
>>
>emotion manipulation
>find girl
>rape her
>remove her ability to feel disgust and fear allowing her to be happy while I rape her.
>>
>Emotional manipulation
>See if I can really feel like a person again.

:_:
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.