[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Dr. Manhattan to appear more powerful, they are lowering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

For Dr. Manhattan to appear more powerful, they are lowering power to several characters who will easily defeat him ...
>Kyle Rayner
They are kidding?, they sent him of white lantern to green lantern, cap atom, superman, dr fate and more> batman
>>
File: White_Lantern_Kyle_Rayner.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
White_Lantern_Kyle_Rayner.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>
fuck dr manhattan
>>
>>91068338
Johns is a retard what do you want? Manhattan is nothing more than a executive mandate that Johns being the bitch he is happily made into an event.
>>
>>91068449
i know
>>
>>91068338
They don't need to debuff anyone. They buffed him to insane levels by having him reshape a reality as is.
>>
I really would like if they left it as is and don't develop the Watchmen connection any further. One of the appealing factors of Watchmen is that its completely self contained. The Rebirth idea was fine and fun, but going any further than that will only cheapen both products.
>>
>>91069464
Watchmen was originally to be about the JSA, so they will probably tie in to this.
>>
It's sad because there are dozens of characters who should realistically slap his shit. DOZENS. And they're all jobbing to his big blue dick.
>>
>>91068338
implying Rebirth is going to end with a big fight between Dr M and whoever.
>>
>>91069608
Interesting, I didn't know this
>>
>>91069710
There is not a single fucking DC character stronger than Manhattan, unless you're talking about literal gods.
>>
>>91069608
Johns JSA alone had several guys that should slap his shit.

Hell, Gog was basically Manhattan and they killed him.
>>
>>91070175
>Best feats are reconstructing himself from atoms twice and teleporting a crowd of people to their individual homes

Anon please. Please tell me you aren't serious.

You can't be this casual and post on /co/. You can't be.
>>
Why fight?
You can literally argue him away.
>>
>>91070223
Honestly, I was trying to use Cunningham's law to get an answer out of you. In fairness though, I don't think what we saw in Watchmen was anything near what Manhattan is actually capable of.
>>
>>91069608

It was supposed to be about the Charlton characters, not the JSA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.