[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever stop treating his sisters like shit >inb4 "But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7893.jpg (46KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7893.jpg
46KB, 405x405px
Will he ever stop treating his sisters like shit
>inb4 "But they treat him like shit" they really dont, especially since theyve been shown to appreciate and want to spend time with him
>>
They can appreciate him and still treat him like shit, which is what happens
>>
>>91066532
But theyve been shown to love him. Sometimes i doubt he reciprocates
>>
>>91066408
>I don't have siblings: the post
>>
I only watched a few season 1 episodes, I lost interest afterwards, and from what I've seen, it seemed like the opposite of what you're describing
>>
>>91066672
Maybe appreciate your siblings more fag
>>
>>91066704
This. What is OP drinking while he watches?

Lincoln's been genuinely mean two or three times, but he still gets punished for it. And he gets punished during times he doesn't deserve it.

What the fuck,
>>
From what I've seen, he just seems to be the kind of bland, boring protagonist where they come up with a new flaw for him every episode because they want him to keep learning lessons
>>
File: Bro-tier bro.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bro-tier bro.gif
1MB, 480x360px
The show's great when the siblings stop their bickering and actually show that they like each other.
>>
why didn't they realize that when dad shoveled them all into the new van, they already solved the big problem
was the joke of having a shitty van in the end really worth such a pointless resolution?
>>
>>91066704
>>91066757
The sisters are constantly shown to want to spend time with him and hed rather play with his boring as paint dry friend. Id rather the show focus on the dad then lincoln, atleast hes funny
>>
>>91066780
He's unbelievably average. He doesn't excel at anything, because they already gave each of his sisters a trait to make them special, that none of the others can have. And Lincoln got the short end of the stick, because as the main character they have to make it so he learns lessons and shit.

He's the least interesting character in his own show
>>
>>91066854
>The sisters are constantly shown to want to spend time with him
Yeah, so cause they need his help to do shitty tasks that the others don't want to do.
>be Lynn's punching bag
>be Lori's footrest while she paints her nails
>poked with needles by Leni to size outfits
etc.

And when Lincoln needs something, they ignore him or he has to force them like they do to him.

OP is full of shit
>>
>>91066936
Leni likes having him around, the only ones you could argue doesnt care is lisa, and shes almost always a loner. Eat a dick
>>
Fuck Lincoln. He will forever be a little cunt after Ties That Bind

"Wouldn't trade it for the world" my ass
>>
>>91066408
He just has Bart Simpson, Syndrome.
He has to spend the first half of the episode being kind of a dick, so that he can sepend the 3rd act suddenly having a heart of gold.
>>
>>91067228
At least Bart isn't so bland. Or he wasn't, at least. I don't know what happened with him in later seasons, since I haven't watched them
>>
>I don't have siblings
Kids fight m8, I fought with my brother and sisters all the time.
The point is that everyone eventually realizes that whatever they were fighting over was pretty meaningless to begin with.
At least when you're kids.
>>
>>91067398
I can deal with fighting, i dont just get why he wants to spend time with clyde instead of his fun sisters.
>>
>>91066408
He treats them exactly like anyone would in real life. I like that this show captures the true nature of sibling relationships in that one minute they're your best friend and the next you want to strangle them.
>>
>>91067790
But he always hates them in some episodes
>>
>>91067398
my sister and I stopped fighting by the time we were ten and instead unconditionally covered for each other when accused (rightly or wrongly) f doing something wrong
>>
>>91067919
I was like that with my brother, but not until 12.
Still can't stand my older sisters though.
>>
>>91067611
>i dont just get why he wants to spend time with clyde instead of his fun sisters.

He's a kid. When I was young I'd hang out with my friends over my sisters any day.
>>
>>91066730
It's funny, I can tell just by this one post that you're the same guy who told me to neck myself yesterday for saying I used to miss being an only child. How's it going Loud House-kun?
>>
>>91068355
What thread was that in?
>>
>>91067055
So you'd rather he
>Be his sisters punching bag
instead of
>Hang out with his friend who doesn't abuse him

Anon, quit thinking with your dick.
>>
>>91068397
Some Loud House thread or other. I don't remember what the OP was. But there was an anon going ballistic on anyone who pointed out the downsides of having siblings, going on about how lonely he was, how he would love to have even the most obnoxious sister in the world who treated him like shit. It was pretty sad.
>>
>>91068151
You're with your family all the fucking time, spending time with anyone else is vastly superior to spending even more time with family when you're younger.
>>
>>91068442
I didn't have the best relationship with my sisters growing up but I'd say it's much better unless your siblings are genuinely pieces of shit.
>>
>>91068151
Hes such an annoying faggot though
>>
>>91068526
It was more the way he was going about it, really. Telling people who didn't worship their siblings to kill themselves, etc.
>>
>>91068573
Well fuck that guy then, my little sister was awful for quite a few years. She was my sister, so I still loved her, but I sure as hell didn't like her.
>>
>>91068355
>>91068442
Its going fine friend, except the crushing lonliness and realization that well die alone in a pointless joke of a multiverse.
>>
>>91068636
Just make some friends. When you have siblings, even siblings you really like, you realize there's a world of difference between people you spend time with by choice and people you spend time with by proximity. It's the difference between a classmate or coworker you get along with in class, and a classmate or coworker you hand out with in your free time. A good friend can be as close as a sibling.
>>
>>91066872
He is probably the second smartest loud and i like the fact that him not liking sports is a consistent character trait for him. He is the guy that comes up with plans and sometimes they dont work.
>>
>>91068705
I try and try, but people seem to find me annoying or leave eventually. Ill probably get over this eventually.
>>
>>91066408
the show is one of the safest shows ever made
use a bunch of used and tired tropes for characters
lots of girl characters for waifus
incredibly formulaic plots making easy for syndication
>>
>>91068745
Confidence is key to making friends. If you don't have confidence, fake it. Nothing puts people off like self-deprecation.
>>
>>91068806
>Nothing puts people off like self-deprecation.
Thanks for the advice anon. I do that alot without realizing it sometimes
>>
>>91068747
Don't forget the blank-slate MC with easily-relatable hobbies and issues (for the average kid).
Wouldn't be surprised to see 6+ seasons.
>>
>>91068847
I used to as well. It's a habit that is breakable. It's fine to jokingly put yourself down once you're already close to a person, but it's a really awful way to open. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>91068747
Being safe is not a bad thing. The show is fun and well excuted.
>>
>>91066408
I'm more pissed off about Clyde than anything.
>>
This little shit doesn't deserve a little sis like Lucy
>>
>>91068806
How do you make friends after high school (i.e. college)?
>>
>>91069477
Why?
>>
>>91066408
His sisters don't treat him like shit?
Which show are you watching OP, they constantly treat him like shit.
>>
>>91069562
It's very possible to make friends in college. Join a club, talk to people you sit by in class, get a job around campus, go to campus events. I lived in a dorm, and met a lot of people just by hanging out in my floor's common room. After college is when shit get's hard, so you better use your college time wisely.
>>
>>91069719
Because he's annoying as shit and is in over half the episodes. There are more Clyde episodes than sister episodes, which is the whole point of the show.

All his character boils down to is being an obnoxious faggot and MUH LORI.
>>
>>91069562
Honestly, college was a slump for me, so I didn't make many friends during that time. The ones I did, I mostly made by adding classmates on social media. Honestly, you'll meet a lot of people online these days.
>>
>>91070243
>>more Clyde episodes
Now that's just a flat out lie.
>>
>>91070659
Okay, I was exaggerating a bit, but it sure feels that way lately.
>>
>>91066672
>I don't appreciate a good thing: the fag
>>
>>91069770
But they take advantage of him all the time.
>>
>>91067611
I have like 5 sisters and I'd rather spend time with my friends
>>
>>91066672
Siblings are a blessing, anon
>>
>Implying it's his fault

They should try to spend more time with him
>>
>>91076977
No they are not
>>
>>91076977
>>91078667

depends they can be your best friend and your mortal enemy

they're the only people that know your true weakness and darkest secret

they're also the one person you can usually count on when shit goes down
>>
Do you have a sibling? They can be pretty fucking awful at times. My brother and I have had a rocky relationship for years.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.