[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if she DID get a cartoon? It would look like shitty Flash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1471714460192.png (1011KB, 2729x2274px) Image search: [Google]
1471714460192.png
1011KB, 2729x2274px
What if she DID get a cartoon? It would look like shitty Flash animation like everything else is, and she would be voiced by Tara Strong anyway.
>>
Why would she get a cartoon?
>>
>>91055706
>and she would be voiced by Tara Strong anyway
Who would be a good pick to voice her?
>>
"what if our shitty pedo fetish character got a cartoon"

why not just pay off Zone or something
>>
>>91055744
Because tentacles are a shit fetish.
>>
>>91055754
Better than other ones I see on 4chan. Like footfags.
>>
best you can hope for is the same team that did Stripperella
>>
I really fucking hate most of the OC shit that appears on here, it's always extremely obvious fetish garbage that everyone tries to play off as humorous until they get to blow their loads and lose interest, like Handy Jay's and Supermilfs and all the other shit that's too pointless to remember.

Just a bunch of creepy, talentless idea guys going "ha ha wouldn't it be funny if really funny if <overtly sexual thing happened for no reason> lol it'd be hilarious if <thing catering directly to my fetish happened> let's get a drawfag on this, it's gold!"
>>
She wouldn't be able to do fuck all anything with those tits and anyone (in particular the kind of dudes who obsess over large breasts) should be able to figure out that the girl with auburn hair and some of the world's largest breasts is the same chick as the auburn haired superhero with some of the world's largest tits.
>>
>>91056383
It's comics
>>
>now that the /coc/ threads are dead and have outlived their usefulness I'll just start making thread about my fetish OC
>>
>>91056400
>/coc/ threads are dead

Wait really? Did they ban them?
I filtered them ages ago.
>>
>>91056383
>She wouldn't be able to do fuck all anything with those tits
That's literally the point. They're too big and get in the way.
>and anyone (in particular the kind of dudes who obsess over large breasts) should be able to figure out that the girl with auburn hair and some of the world's largest breasts is the same chick as the auburn haired superhero with some of the world's largest tits.
And Clark Kent is really obviously Superman.
>>
>>91055706
How can she transform so completely? I would not have made the connection between her super-hero identity and her secret identity if it wasn't for this image.
>>
I just want more content from this board.
>>
>>91056383
I do remember her universe ran on the comic code oblivious Silver Age logic.
>>
>>91056744
Yeah, the gag is that since breasts as exaggerated as hers aren't permitted by the Comics Code of the era, the Code acts as a censor on reality and filters her chest from other peoples' perception, save for those who also violate the Code in some way like Rocker Billy and Iris.
>>
>>91056591
>And Clark Kent is really obviously Superman.
oh come on anon, that's silly. Clark Kent wears glasses. If he really was Superman as well, he wouldn't be able to see.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.