[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sure do love symmetrical twins, or symmetrical partners, symmetrical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

I sure do love symmetrical twins, or symmetrical partners, symmetrical duos. Yeah love em. Good trope, favorite trope actually. OH you know what would be cool. Two symmetrical people but ones hero and one is not. That would be real rad. HElp me out /comics and carttoons/
>>
you mean an evil twin
>>
File: The_Biskit_Twins.png (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The_Biskit_Twins.png
496KB, 1280x720px
post all kinds of symmetrical people that would be really cool brothers

help me out /carmic and cotoons/
>>
>>91045777
thats a real rad one, that would b e a real cool one

help em out /comic and catons/
>>
File: britany stocks.png (364KB, 856x441px) Image search: [Google]
britany stocks.png
364KB, 856x441px
>>
File: whitany chained.png (429KB, 855x440px) Image search: [Google]
whitany chained.png
429KB, 855x440px
>>
File: brittany tied.png (331KB, 855x436px) Image search: [Google]
brittany tied.png
331KB, 855x436px
>>
>>91045729
Not thread related, but anyone here have a twin? How is like to have someone who's exactly like you, it's feel weird, is the twin like your best friend forever a part of you?
>>
File: brittany hanging.png (66KB, 290x292px) Image search: [Google]
brittany hanging.png
66KB, 290x292px
>>
I CANT GET NOTHIN
>>
Why do I get the feeling that twins are your newfound fetish?
>>
>>91046431
>>91046476
>>91046525
now understand because they appear less in the show.
>>
>>91053414
Actually, near the end of the series, they started using them as much as they could. They wanted to milk them for all they're worth.
>>
>>91046643
I don't have one, but I used to have an online friend who were actually identical twins. They shared their username and chatted with me online. They didn't try to hide the fact that there were two people behind that username, but if you didn't happen to know it, their writing style gave no indication of it. They always referred to themselves as "I" rather than "we", and they never seemed to have any disagreements on what to write. It was often hard to think of them as two separate people.
>>
File: 1467680588887.jpg (132KB, 450x701px) Image search: [Google]
1467680588887.jpg
132KB, 450x701px
>>91046643
I have some cousins born 2 months after me that were identical twins, I was pretty close to them up until we all turned 19.

When they were younger they were pretty much copies of each other with little variance in opinion(since most kids just parrot what they hear around them anyway and you've got two people that are never really separate). Plus their parents did the whole same haircut same clothes thing until they were about 14, after that though they started to differentiate more, 16-18 they just full on ran in opposite directions, I imagine as a identity crisis sort of thing, wanting to be your own person. One shaved his hair into a mohawk, tattoed his face, got ear gauges and went full on druggie burnout. The other one got all political and started trying to prove he was worth more to the world by joining useless movements and arguing points that don't matter.

I think most twins that grow up as if they are the same eventually do that to gain a personal identity, and it works for the most part. The ones that stay together and don't diverge too much are usually a lot weirder, and more boring as people in my experience.
>>
>>91045729
>Two symmetrical people but ones hero and one is not.
Darkwing and Negaduck
>>
>>91045729
There's not enough twins done right in media. Granted, I'm not a twin, but it seems like cartoon twins exist mostly to be good twin and evil twin. What about their struggles to slog through school, be people, and all that stuff? I thought Gravity Falls was pretty good- sure they're twins, but they're more siblings than twins. They never even did the "identical because identical clothing."
The Biskit twins were creepy twins done to be amusing, all visual tricks and stuff.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.