[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember that time Wolverine made out with a Storm because they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 800x559px
Remember that time Wolverine made out with a Storm because they were in love?

Thoughts on this?
>>
Link related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdEc7ImPnmI
>>
>>91033982
oh man, CBR Black Panther fans must have been triggered to death
>>
>>91033982
Better than the Jean Grey shit they kept pushing. Being Scott is suffering in the movieverse. With no Emma to fall back on he was just a straight up cuckleberry.
>>
So is Wolverine BLACKED or is Storm COLONIZED
>>
whats the difference in the Rogue cut of DOFP? does she just take Kittys place?
>>
>>91034165
Storm got SNIKT
>>
> In love

They probably love one another like good, long time friends who have been through some shit together do and they just happen to be banging. It's the end of the world so they probably didn't have many options but each other and one probably gets lonely. In a way it kind of make their relationship more interesting. I wish this and the rouge scenes made it into the theatrical cut.
>>
>>91034255

I believe so, Bobby dies early allowing Rouge and Magneto to escape. Also, it explains how the sentinels can absorb powers. Mystique being the biases doesn't really make any sense.
>>
>>91034629
The Sentinels don't absorb powers in the movie. They adapt to the powers they're fighting.
>>
Singer apparently always wanted to pair them up once Jean chose Scott, but changed his plans when Halle Berry demanded more screentime in X2 and they had to write in a romantic subplot with Nightcrawler.

They considered again in X3 as part of a love triangle with Beast but ended up scrapping the whole thing.
>>
>>91033982
I wish they had made them a couple in the movies.
>>
>>91034165
It always depends on the males
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.