[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Cyborg always do this or did they put this in to make him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: X6u5Czx.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
X6u5Czx.gif
3MB, 720x404px
Did Cyborg always do this or did they put this in to make him more like Iron Man?
>>
>>91027253
Don't think so, and No.
>>
>>91027253
lmao he looks exactly like those shitty broken down Ultron bots from AoU
>>
>>91027253
No and yes because they had to make him sort of interesting to people

It won't work though because no one is going to see this
>>
>>91027253
He's always had a shit-ton of weird transformations. A faceplate does not seem like a stretch.
>Iron Man invented armor
>>
>>91027253
So does daylight just not exist in this fucking universe?
>>
>>91027307
Reminds me more of DoFP Sentinels for some reason.
>>
>>91027328

Darkness no parents.
>>
>>91027253
Hes been trasforming for years. A face mask isnt a stretch
>>
>>91027253
No, and more than likely.
>>
WAFFLES
>>
>>91027328
It's funny you mention that, because just the other day I was thinking that one of the biggest things I absolutely hate about Marvel films is how everything happens in broad daylight

Nothing is epic about that, I was watching the shitty Avengers cartoon and shit was happening at night, like proper action should, and it got me thinking about how some of the action scenes in Avengers 1 were so much more cool than in Age of Ultron because they happen at night

Who the hell decided daylight is when cool shit should happen? I'm not saying it never should, but night time is when everything looks cool/feels epic and dangerous, nothing really feels cool about shit happening at the same time you do your grocery shopping or go out for brunch
>>
>>91027253
It protects the organic part of his face while he's flying. And it looks cool. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>91027660
What's annoying about Marvel films is that everything happens in daylight but the colors are still all washed out
>>
>>91027660
I think the reason so many Marvel action sequences take place in daylightis because they want it to be easier to see for the audience.

Not that there's anything wrong with night sequences.
>>
>>91027660
It seems to be a symbol for what's holding the two franchises from being better, respectively.

DC is always night, always dark. Constantly moody and dark, rarely gives humorous moments and is shit when it does.

Marvel is too lighthearted, too friendly, too bright. Has serious moments that get ruined by epic quips 5 seconds later.
>>
>>91027253

Lol holy shit
>>
>>91027253
I don't doubt Cyborg has transformed like that in some media in the past but I'm also sure that this shot was/he does it in this to emulate Iron Man. Literally the only reason DCCU exists is to rival the MCU, so they know they have to attract the MCU audience.
>Set film about Wonder Woman in WW1 for no reason because they want the Captain America audience
>Fill Cyborg film with Iron Man imagery
>>
>>91027660
>daylight is not ebin

jfc
>>
>>91027253
>to make him more like Iron Man
I called you an idiot casual in the sticky and I'm gonna call you an idiot casual again in this horrible thread that you just made.
>>
Every movie with Batman in it will be in night time
>>
>>91028242
>set Wonder Woman in WW1 for Cap audience.

This was literally a thing in DCAU though. Vandal Savage storyline, but it was a thing.
>>
Why does he look slim in all his joints? Also, the jaggy armor design and lack of actual human skin besides his face is very annoying and ugly.
>>
>>91028314
First of all, the DCAU doesn't dictate anything
And second of all, it was WW2, dumbass
>>
>Mouse shills think they invented everything including armor and jokes

He's technically meant to be half parademon half human. He got his powers from a boom box so him armoring up to protect his face and looking like a parademon isn't stealing from ironman.

>WW being part of World War I is stealing from Captain America and actually makes sense cause WWI was one of the most pointless fought wars in human history and it'd make sense for Ares to be behind it
>Captain America is literally set in WW II

You mouse shills don't even know your history.
>>
>>91027253
Cyborg in the comics can't fly.
>>
>>91027660
What are you even talking about?
Iron Man: Stark fights Stane at night

Hulk: Hulk buts Blonsky at night in Harlem

Cap Am: Red Skull and Cap are fighting at daybreak

Thor: I honestly don't remember anything about this movie

Iron Man 2: First fight with Whiplash is in daylight because he attacks a roadway during a race. Final battle is at night or in a dark room. I don't recall

Avengers: Final battle is midday, yes, but Stark, Thor and Cap's confrontation and their first standoff with Loki happen at night

Iron Man 3: Tea party happens at night even if Savin blows up the plan midday

Thor 2: They teleport around. One of the places they teleport to is buttfuck London where you can't even tell if the sun is out or not.

Winter Soldier: Climax and Fury's assailants attack at midday

GotG: I'm not entirely sure sunlight can reach Knowhere but the final fight was during daytime

AoU: Everything seemed to occur in the daylight

Ant-Man: Both thefts and the fight with Yellowjacket occurred at night

Civil War: Everything happened during the day

Dr. Strange: Kaecilius's final attack was at night. Sanctum Santorum scenes took place in the day

If anything they're even
>>
>>91028705
>Thor: I honestly don't remember anything about this movie

Thor fight the Destroyer armor in the middle of the day and then goes to Asgard where he Loki fights on the rainbow bridge.
>>
>>91028427
You mean mother Box right.
>>
File: 1446081986777.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1446081986777.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
fuck this movie. no superman because we need even more batman being the absolute center of attention. probably he's even going to kill darkseid with some kind of legendary karate technique
>>
>>91027328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEAerOfen-o

plenty of daylight here
>>
>>91029438

Maybe he'll shoot him with a time bullet and everyone on /co/ will jizz their pants over it because ITS JUST LIEK MUH COMIC BOORKSS
>>
>>91030081
Can... can you post the page?
>>
>>91027313
While I don't think it will be good you have to understand and be ok with the fact that people are going to see this.
>>
>>91028743
Rainbow bridge surrounded by the vastness of space
>>
Budget War Machine!
>>
>>91027863
>DC is always night, always dark

did you forget that almost all of MoS fight scenes happen during the day?

Or most of the daytime shots in BvS?
>>
>>91030140
Seconding this
>>
>>91030140

I don't have a repository of comic images to post, iirc its from Final Crisis or something like that, Morrison shennaniganry
>>
didn't know grey fox was a member of the justice league
>>
>>91028242
>Wonder Woman in WW1 for no reason because they want the Captain America

Cap's war wasn't the War to End All Wars. It was WWII, Senpai

>>91028314
>DCAU

>>91028372

Wonder Woman was in WWII in the Linda Carter TV show. And if you actually read Wonder Woman when it was first written, she was fighting Germans and other bad guys in the European theater just like pretty much the others. Captain Marvel and Freddie found Nazi's, Clark didn't actually fight them but he was shown assisting and doing other stuff (he didn't fight because of the whole Why/How didn't Superman just end the war). Have no clue if Batman did or did not but I assume they had spy or some such Nazi stuff in his book.
>>
>>91027377
Yeah, I remeber when he was gold plated and could actually switch from human to full cyborg.
>>
File: Sentinel_Mark_10.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel_Mark_10.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>91027253
Is he going to start rounding up muties?
>>
>>91027313
>no one is going to see this

I fucking hate the DCEU but this is still going to be successful.

"Hey it's like the Avengers" will put butts in seats.
>>
>>91027253
God he looks like shit. Did they make him all skinny and pathetic looking to avoid Iron Man comparisons?
>>
>>91030528
>gold plated
Hes been tranforming for years but its mostly been just his arms into weapons.

You fucks whining about a mask but not the fact hes flying.
>>
>>91030595

no, but a shot from the teasers shows him hanging upside down with alot of his body missing, he shouldn't even be alive anyways.
>>
>>91027307
That was my first thought when watching it.
>>
>>91030595
I guess they thought he would me more "realistic" as a cyborg if the robot parts just replaced what was missing from his body instead of turning him into a mecha-man

But then again, i guess the comics are guilty of this too. Looking at it this way it's not by chance that his best design is the one that happens to go more out of those boundaries
>>
File: 2646731-3346315-12146.jpg (745KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
2646731-3346315-12146.jpg
745KB, 1000x1537px
>>91028667
>>
>>91027660
The fuck are you on, nothing ever happens at night.
t. Someone who works at night

Also dark action scenes is the best way to hide incompetence.
>>
>>91027313
The amount of Suicide Squad sales I see at work every day say otherwise, unfortunately. There's a sizeable group of people who just don't care about the quality.
>>
>>91027660
Setting everything at night is just a cheap way to cut corners with special effects.
>>
What's really shot about this design is that he's 90% bot and next to no man. He's a "cyborg", have a decent ratio. Not only that, but his skinny ass limbs make it look like he's weightless and could fall apart any minute. The face shield is just retarded
>>
>>91031884
doesn't make the green screen contrast so glaring
>>
>>91030905

Fuckoff toonfag theres adults talking.
>>
>>91032020
>Adults are talking
>On this internet imageboard for cartoons and comics

How patrician you must be
>>
>>91031958

What's shit about the design is that all the fucking details and edges make it hard to even look at. They went way overboard with Flash's costume too.
>>
>>91027253
I like it desu
>>
>>91030577
>"Hey it's like the Avengers" will put butts in seats.
08 Green Lantern was "Hey it's like Iron man". Tell me, how did that work out?
>>
>>91030565
They look nothing alike
>>
>>91031884
Iconic battles should happen at night
Batman vs Joker 1
Batman vs Joker 2
The Crow rooftop scene
Spidey vs Green Goblin
etc etc etc, night time is just exciting
>>
>>91028285
Jokes on you I didn't even post in the sticky.
>>
>>91027317
>>Iron Man invented techno armor
Yeah, In a cave, with a box of scraps.
>>
>>91028427
>I can't recognize the WWI setting as a weak excuse to deflect the ripoff claims
Whiner Bros, everyone.
>>
>>91027253
Don't like that animation, looks like the GotG style wich is horrible
>>
File: lultron.png (3MB, 1284x1893px) Image search: [Google]
lultron.png
3MB, 1284x1893px
>>91027253
>>
>>91027253
why couldn't they get someone with muscles to play cyborg, that nigga looks like it's gonna break in two
>>
File: 1488002854814.jpg (82KB, 640x659px) Image search: [Google]
1488002854814.jpg
82KB, 640x659px
So why didn't they use that kind of mask for Deadshot? That would've been perfect for when he needed to take a shot that required some aim.
>>
>>91027253
No, last issue of JL had him being given a Legion Flight ring prototype in order to help him reach the doomsday weapon.
>>
>>91034792

because thats not what he looks like, you fucking moron?
>>
>>91034737
The actor is a big guy for you

But it doesn't matter when 98% of him is covered up in CGI
>>
>>91034792
Because that would have been silly, comics are for children :^)
>>
I don't ever recall a full mask transformation and he has flown before, but this shot legitimately looks like they're just trying to have a DC version of Iron Man
>>
>>91035081
Obviously not a 1 to 1, but it could've helped over the shit they put in the movie.
>>
>>91027253

Not really, no.

I would say almost never.
>>
>>91027253
Damn that shot of him going above the clouds is great
>>
Calling it, Deadshot is going to salvage the helmet/mask parts sometime between JL and SS2, and have an actual comic-accurate helmet. Since we know they're going to be retards and make another Suicide Squad
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.