[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>downs a whole bottle of beer before throwing it to the ground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 26

File: 078b30d45e26fea028ac42d4e2c07bd8.jpg (185KB, 773x1033px) Image search: [Google]
078b30d45e26fea028ac42d4e2c07bd8.jpg
185KB, 773x1033px
>steals it from a bar in the first place
>"I can dig it."
So basically nothing like Arthur Curry in the comics. They're not even trying, are they?
>>
I hope you enjoy the next decade of fags replying ">NOT MUH" at you
>>
>>91026458
if you haven't realized by now that DC and WB are shit and can't make a decent movie to save their lives AND have always been that way then you deserve this
>>
>>91026458
>>downs a whole bottle of beer before throwing it to the ground
They may as well have had a slow motion explosion in the background with him in a leather jacket and sunglasses. It's like a giant parody of itself.
>>
>>91026458
I personally wanted New 52 Johns Aquaman
>>
>>91026587
>Liking Johns

Please end yourself. You're one of many reasons that DC is going down in flames.
>>
>>91026587
you couldn't have gotten it because the general public would ridicule it.
>>
>>91026496
It's ridiculous when none of the characters really resemble their comic book counterparts, all said and done.

>>91026587
Same. It should've been so fucking simple. Should've cast Ryan Gosling and dialed back on the edge. But instead, enjoy Aquadrago.
>>
>>91026458
We don't actually see him throw it to the ground, nor do we see him steal it?
>Alt-facts
>>
>>91026458

The thing that's dumb about this is that Arthur would like be way more familiar with and conscious of the destruction of the Ocean's eco-system, and how it has to be in balance than anyone else. Even if they are going with his he's new to being King and was the son of a lighthouse man up till now, and even though he's half Atlantean he's been raised by surface-dwellers, it's been at least 12 months and more likely 2-3 years since he's been in Atlantis and been surrounded by people like Vulko to know better than to discard trash in or near the ocean.

I don't really care about stealing from a bar. It's just as ridiculous as anything The Cereal King wrote to try to make Arthur non-a-punch-line. None of that will be necessary given the actor and wardrobe.
>>
AquaLobo
>>
File: Outrageous.jpg (27KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
Outrageous.jpg
27KB, 330x330px
>>91026458
Personally he reminded me most of pic related.
>>
>>91026627
>We don't actually see him throw it to the ground
.....Yes we do, in the first fucking trailer. It's even in slow motion.
>>
>>91026641
>The thing that's dumb about this is that Arthur would like be way more familiar with and conscious of the destruction of the Ocean's eco-system, and how it has to be in balance than anyone else. Even if they are going with his he's new to being King and was the son of a lighthouse man up till now, and even though he's half Atlantean he's been raised by surface-dwellers, it's been at least 12 months and more likely 2-3 years since he's been in Atlantis and been surrounded by people like Vulko to know better than to discard trash in or near the ocean.
That's a good fucking point.
>>
>>91026655
Really? Because he jut reminds me of the same person mamoa always plays in everything he has ever done.
>>
NO! He downs ONE ENTIRE BOTTLE OF BEER? That's fucking crazy that dude must be hardcore.
>>
>>91026657
Shot ends before he throws it. Maybe he does throw it, but we don't actually know.
NOT THAT THIS SHIT IS IMPORTANT.
You didn't address the stealing thing.
>>
Y'all are projecting and extrapolating like no tomorrow. Chill out.
>>
>>91026720
>Shot ends before he throws it. Maybe he does throw it, but we don't actually know.
.......dude, we literally see him throwing it in slow motion, to the ground. And I'm not the other dude who said he stole it.
>>
>>91026458
Why does Aquaman look lke Rob Zombie in a WoW costume??
>>
>>91026680
I've only ever seen him in Game of Thrones where he has a few lines. Was thinking about watching the show where he's a fur trapper or something.
>>
>>91026614
Oh go fuck yourself. Johns Aquaman was great. I'm willing to give credit when it's due, Johns can only write certain characters. He fucking sucked on Justice League, especially writing for Wonder Woman's character
>>
>>91026744
Reminder that people were able to tell the flaws of MoS, BvS, and SS before those movies even hit theaters.
>>
File: 1487812365412.jpg (65KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1487812365412.jpg
65KB, 380x380px
>All that CGI green screen scenes in the trailer

Doomsday battle 2.0

Snyder does it again
>>
>>91026768
I've seen him in game of thrones, conan, some werewolf movie, and a couple other things. He literally plays the same character in every role. I think he was in one of the stargate shows, but I never watched them. Maybe he actually acted there, but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>91026751
I guess, does it even matter though? Maybe he throws it into a dumpster. This is such a tiny insignificant detail. Who the fuck cares.
>>
>>91026848
Would it be a sentient dumpster? Because he throws it mid-strut.
>>
>>91026848
Because that small scene is blatantly trying to make him look like a cool tough bad ass guy, and it's coming off as a hilarious parody. Also, again, coupled with the fact that it's mamoa, we pretty much know exactly what to expect. He's probably going to have a motorcycle as well.
>>
He reminds me more of Lobo

>>91026626
Batman, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg are pretty close it seems. Barry not so much then again Barry has never had an accurate representation media
>>
>>91026848
He still applies so much strength to the throw that the bottle would certainly shatter and the trashman could cut his hand while picking up the trash.

AQUAMAN OF INCONSIDERATION
>>
>>91026900
>Wonder Woman
Kek
>>
>>91026893
People aren't allowed to drink in movies without you guys going full insecure-jealous-rage.
>He's too manly and tough and macho!! Wow you're trying so hard it's funny!
>>
>>91026929
I mean the Wonder Woman trailers seem like a loosely based on a year one Wondy. Not saying it's perfect but you can see a resemblance at least
>>
>>91026900
>Batman
Slaughters people with his tank of many machine guns, and is going around recruiting people, as fucking bruce wayne.
>wonder woman
Come on, guy...
>cyborg
Is a non character that no one has ever given a shit about.
>>
>>91026957
It's fine if you think it's a cool scene, but it comes off as extremely silly looking and trying way too hard. All it needed was a slow motion explosion behind him, and bad to the bone playing in the background. The fact that it's in slow motion adds to the hilarity.
>>
>>91026963
Much like Superman, Batman, and Aquaman, Snyder tried way too hard with the edge for WW too.
>>
>>91026458
>They're not even trying, are they?

He's Aquaverine.
>>
>>91026972
Honestly I forgot about BvS. Yeah fuck this movie
>>
>>91027002
I like that they said the red on her outfit is from the blood of her enemies lol. They literally fucking said that.
>>
>>91027002
>Snyder tried way too hard with the edge for WW too
WW is literally an edgy character 95% of the time.
>>
>>91026792
>Johns Aquaman was great

Was an improvement over other versions in the first arc. Once it got past and into Throne of Atlantis it was obvious he was just recycling stories and spread too thin. Which is why sales dived. Not because new writers came in and weren't 'as good.'
>>
>>91027092
In recent years, sure.
>>
>>91027105
I really wish DC would take heed from Earth One's example.
>>
>>91026458
We can add "Aquaman" to "Superman"
And people will still cite Snyder's professions of his fandom of both despite the fact that with the authority to recreate the characters he vows to like, he takes enormous departures from their traditional personalities and characteristics.
SPOILER ALERT: People fucking lie, and Zack Snyder is a goddamned liar when he says he likes these characters.
>>
File: asdfnadf.png (15KB, 1320x125px) Image search: [Google]
asdfnadf.png
15KB, 1320x125px
>>91027289
Great post.
>>
>>91027094
I thought that was when Bunn started writing?
>>
>>91026458
I have no problem at all with Momoa's portrayal as Aquaman. That's exactly how the character should be like. An uncooth violent sailor.
>>
>>91026458
He's based on the blandest most generic badass in the planet, Roman Reigns.
What did you expect?
>>
>>91026720
>You didn't address the stealing thing.
Its in the goddamn new JL trailer you autistic fuck. After he saves a sailor, he takes a bottle of liquor and says "It's on him"
>>
>>91027530
t. edgy 12 year old
>>
>>91027603
You're really dumb you know that right?
>>
>>91027633
Wow what a corrupt burglar. I can't believe Aquaman would do this. WHAT A THIEF...
>>
>>91027657
How is that in any way edgy dork?
>>
Nobody cares about your stupid comics faggot, this is a movie.
>>
>>91027603
More like roman reigns is based on mamoa.
>>
>>91027507
Thanks. I'm so fed up with this idea that this guy who swears Superman is his favorite and calls into a radio show to defend Aquaman could be the same person designing and accepting these depictions. If Bruce Timm told me Batman was his favorite character I'd fucking believe it because that motherfucker went on to design the greatest animation version of the character and his villains and world that is still held up as a standard other animated and even live action versions are held against. If Snyder really loved these characters, he'd be doing somethig comparable, and some may say he is, but where Timm won an Emmy for a fuckingn cartoon episode, all Snyder seems able to get are Razzies.
INB4 Make Up Oscar*
>>
>>91027530
Yeah not the conflicted king that tries to help 2 worlds yet is ostracized by both, and still feels obligated to do the right thing. Fucking idiot
>>
>>91026496
>those who accept that different writers have different interpretations are the fags

I wonder if the Greeks had to put up with this shit
>>
>>91026458
>NOT MUH

Jason is based and will probably be the best part of the movie. Aquaman is meant to be a savage.
>>
>>91027879
>Jason is based
He can not act.
>>
>>91027530
Uncooth violent sailor isn't what Aquaman is supposed to be, though, I guess you just want to see some other character.
>>
>>91027894
>>91027894
It's a super-hero movie. No one is gonna win an oscar for acting unless you're Heath Ledger.
>>
>>91026458
>>91026655
he reminds me of BatB Aquaman but with viking mixed in

Arthur doesnt have much personality to began with desu
>>
>>91027908
>I guess you just want to see some other character.
That can be said for anyone who actually enjoys this universe considering everyone is out of character.
>>
>>91027908
>Uncooth violent sailor isn't what Aquaman is supposed to be

Yes he is.
>>
>wanting characters to be true to character

You can't be this far in and want the characters to be like the comics. They won't be. This is Snyder's interpretation.

Get over it and just accept it as an AU, not an adaption of canon.
>>
>>91026458
The only way to avoid people's laugh showing aquaman is the screen it's making him in a total different character.
>>
File: Aquaman_Arthur_Joseph_Curry_0018.jpg (243KB, 1280x634px) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman_Arthur_Joseph_Curry_0018.jpg
243KB, 1280x634px
>not muh

Damn pathetic.
>>
>>91027986
>This is Snyder's interpretation.
The one time and time again I disliked?
Sure, can you accept me voicing displesure about these characters portrayals? Because they are different AND they kinda suck.

Kinda what Geoff Johns did to Wonder Woman in the Justice League or Bendis and [insert obscure character with a small yet loyal fanbase].
>>
>The guy whose job is fighting hideous sea creatures and dealing with rogue fishermen should not be a violent uncooth sailor

Made me think there. I guess pic related would've made you much happier.
>>
>>91028048
>comic book characters ashamed of being comic book characters

Bleh.
>>
>>91026458
It's a comic movie so duh.
>>
>>91028117
It's getting pretty obvious that Snyder apologists have utter contempt from the comic book originals.

Fitting, the director they are defending has show said contempt on his movies and interviews.
>>
>>91028144
He's clearly a comic book character as seen in my post, and an adaptation of him where he's a disgruntled don't-care guy is what realistically fits him. He doesn't fit in anywhere cause he's a mulatto mix of human and atlantean, and that's exactly what his character is and should be.
>>
>>91026458
/co/ will suck any Aquaman's dick because normalfags think he's lame.
>>
>>91026458
well if he ate curry, how would he poop himself in the ocean?

idiot
>>
>>91028187
So you liked the smallville iteration of Aquaman?
>>
File: 1450921939483.jpg (29KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
1450921939483.jpg
29KB, 300x334px
>>91026458
Why does TRIdent have six points?
>>
>>91028201
i think you need to take a break from /co/ for a while

you've become jaded
>>
>>91028232
He united the six.
>>
>>91028232
it's got 5 points, dumbass!
>>
>>91028232
>Can't even count

Are you okay?
>>
>>91026458
Beer?

Fucking Americans, also he didn't stole shit.
>>
>>91026641
Johns hated the hippie pro ocean aquaman. Johns doesn't understand science he wanted Royalty stuff, but Johns doing something he is competent at is better than Johns doing science or. Mythical shit
>>
>>91026458
DC has so little faith in their characters they are using marvels
>Hyperion
>Nighthawk
now
>Namor
>>
Can we all just give up on DC movies
>>
But he looks like the 90s Aquaman.
>>
A guy who made 300 is literally the last person you want making Aquaman.

Atlantis is a mix of classical antiquity and medieval feudal society, basically the most idealized and fictional conception of the capital-W "West" a romantic far-righter could think of, which is specifically why it's important that there's been such a long-running theme of Aquaman as an outsider who has to frequently contend with a segment of his Kingdom who are entirely immersed in a reactionary "blood and soil" militarist philosophy, who need to be shown a better alternative through Arthur's more even-handed rule.

300 is a movie where the type of hyper-nationalist maniacs that Arthur has to continuously push against are seen to be entirely in the right, and everything about Aquaman's design and demeanor so far suggest that Zack "I really wanna make a Fountainhead movie" Snyder is going to just repeat 300.
>>
>>91028859
No, he doesn't.
>>
File: 2936879-MarvelvsDC02-29.jpg (138KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2936879-MarvelvsDC02-29.jpg
138KB, 678x1024px
>>91028611
>Namor

Name one time Namor drank a beer, cracked a joke, or was fun in any way.
>>
>>91026458
>>downs a whole bottle of beer before throwing it to the ground
I really don't wanna rewatch that shit to be sure, but I could've swore he swigged down a bottle of Jack Daniels, not a beer.
>>
>>91028514
He took someone's beer and said it was on the guy he saved, who was unconscious
>>
>>91029019
Namor's plan of tricking the FF with a movie deal was fun
>>
File: no fun.jpg (71KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
no fun.jpg
71KB, 448x473px
>>91026458
>Aquaman is the one bright spot in Snyder's dreary super-serious trailer
>/co/ hates him

No wonder nobody likes you killjoys

>>91027772
>the conflicted king that tries to help 2 worlds yet is ostracized by both

CRAAAWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>91029556
And he didn't stole it, he took it and the guy he saved had to pay
>>
>>91026458
What you have to realize is that the Snyderverse DC characters are all the scummy grungy low class versions of themselves.

Batman is a grouchy old man instead of a smooth intimidator. Superman is frowny faced grim 'why should I help?' instead of the blue boyscout and avatar for hope in the DC universe. WW keeps losing faith in humanity and really seems to only be in this for the fights. Optimu-Err Cyborg is angsty and angry. Flash is just lonely and is willing to risk his life if it means being with other people.

Once you realize this is a step from a "BAD END" universe you can stop worrying about the characterization and just focus on all the actual terrible choices the director makes and how poorly done his movies are.
>>
>>91026458
>beer

It's a bottle of jack daniels you underaged contrarian faggot.
>>
File: LordHaterOfficial.jpg (20KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
LordHaterOfficial.jpg
20KB, 258x258px
>>91027879
>Aquaman is a savaje
Kill yourself
>>
>>91028611
>Literally nothing like Namor
I know that "NAMOR IS AWESOME" is a /co/ meme and nobody here has ever read a Namor comic (they are all shit, after all), but at least don't let your ignorance be this transparent.
>>
>>91029434
He didn't even drink all of it, he drinks some of it, and then throws the rest on the ground. It's fucking stupid and really cheesy in a bad way.
>>
>>91026972

Parademon lives matter!
>>
>>91026458
> beer

>>91026713
>BEER

It actually looks like a bottle of booze, dark booze, possibly whiskey? I just saw a site that broke down the trailer scene by scene.

He doesn't actually steal it. When he dumps the fisherman he saved at the tavern, he takes the bottle and says, it's on him. Apparently, the story is that Aquaman is a local legend in that area, saving people and usually taking booze as payment. I wouldn't precisely call it stealing. It would be like saying Peter stole the milk in TASM.
>>
Man they want him to be badass so bad

>>91029434

That's even worse!! Wasting booze
>>
>>91026626
Great, now tell me why it's ok when Marvel does it.
>>
>>91030204
No one is saying it is, you console wars baiting fuckstick.
>>
>>91028581

It's not even an issue of making Arthur a hippie or a liberal.

Arthur would be PRO-OCEAN. He, Mera, his kids, his people LIVE in the water. It would be like saying,

>Duh, I'm Geoff Johns and yeah, sure, it's perfectly OK for you to take a leak in back yard and have your dog do his business there every day. My kids won't mind playing in the yard and me and the wife have no concerns about dust and stuff. Hey, no one can accuse us of not being men, amirite?"

Royalty can and should be concerned about their people. If Netflix can do it in The Crown and the BBC and PBS can do in Victoria, a fucking half competent hack like Johns can do it in Aquaman.

It's bad enough that people now think Henry's been figured for Nora's murder as long as Martha's pearl mixed with her own and Thomas' blood on the dirty grounds of Crime Alley.
>>
>>91030098
>no hashtag

It's the current year, come on!
>>
>>91026673
>>91026641
Well that's ignoring how Aquaman probably has tiny little fish cleaning up ocean litter.
>>
>>91030242
>Based Marvel have been making the greatest films ever
Just shut the fuck up. Both sides make shit movies, stop trying to shitpost.
>>
>>91028948
>A guy who made 300

And the guy who made 300 didn't direct Aquaman.

So relax. Breath.

Instead, think of how Johns probably shitted up the movie instead.
>>
>>91026972
>Bruce Wayne
Who? I don't pay attention the high city socialites gossip rags.
>>
>>91030251

You were probably joking but there are actually fish that can do clean up, just like tree take out CO2 and convert into oxygen. However, just as with those trees, there's a point where there's too much to be cleaned up and not enough capable of doing the cleaning....
>>
>>91027001
Says you, this is all a matter of opinion here. We're talking brief snippets of random scenes here anon.
>>
>>91027530
I like salty sea dog Aquaman.
>>
>>91027908
It's not about what you think Aquaman is supposed to be, it's about what Moma is bringing to the character.
Interest and energy.
>>
>>91026458
i find it kinda funny considering how much garbage is in the ocean that Aquaman is littering
>>
>>91028144
This isn't a comic book tho, it's a movie.
>>
>>91026458
I'm gonna be fair and say that this is supposedly before he assumes the throne. So I'd assume his solo movie is gonna be about him coming to terms with being an outcast and taking some responsibility.

At least Aquaman being a proud, buff braggart type has been a thing in the past (like with the DCAU), unlike Man of Murder. I'd have loved a NU52 style Arthur, but this is better than him being the comic relief.

As it stands, he's probably gonna be the best part of the movie and his standalone film is on track to be the only good part of the DCEU.
>>
>>91026614
>Disliking Johns Aquaman
Man it must be tough living with shit taste that severe.
>>
>>91026621
Why?
>>
>>91026458
He's basically Lobo if Lobo came from the ocean and not space.
>>
File: WOAH.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WOAH.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>91026458
WOAH
HE STOLE THAT GUY'S WHISKEY!
>>
>>91026843
To be fair, he does one role really well.
He's good at being a big, buff, proud king-type guy.
>>
>>91026972
Parademons are people, dammit!
>>
File: aquaman defender of the seas.png (279KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
aquaman defender of the seas.png
279KB, 900x606px
>>91026458
DESU this seems like an acceptable interpretation of the character. There've been plenty of Aquaman incarnations that strayed more towards "what are you fucking surface dwellers doing in my ocean" than quiet humble everyman who loves his wife and dog and kid.

I like chill, relatable Arthur, but Aquakhal looks fun .
Which is really more than I can say for the rest of this mess in the making.
>>
He needs to do some kinda sick shark maneuver while letting out a belly laugh and screaming "OUTRAGEOUS!" to justify them not just adapting the NU52 version outright.

If they have a scene where Aquaman has an outrageous time fucking shit up, this movie will by default be better than BvS.
>>
This movie is going to be such a train wreck. From the trailer it looks like BVS all over again. Way too much shit going on, leading to rushed endings everywhere.
>>
>>91030524
>As it stands, he's probably gonna be the best part of the movie and his standalone film is on track to be the only good part of the DCEU.
The sad thing is, you're probably right, goddammit.
>>
>>91026458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQPS7qOJ_A
>>
>>91026458
What's that disgusting non-grey stuff?
>>
File: dh17327y2jc8r4lte.png (494KB, 989x659px) Image search: [Google]
dh17327y2jc8r4lte.png
494KB, 989x659px
Its another White Viking God male power fantasy character
>>
>>91026655
From the vague description, he sounds more like Lobo.
>>
>>91031364
>White

Momoa is Polynesian.
>>
I
DIG
IT
>>
>>91030271
Snyder has a ridiculous amount of influence, especially given that he's inot charge of his first appearance and would likely have final say on his design. Even if the aquaman movie was the complete opposite of Snyder's vision, it would require an hour and a half of backtracking.
>>
>>91026641
You know they're going to make him like Thor in the beginning of his own movie and fucking Orm is going to be his Loki.

Fucking shit, I hope DC Comics continues not to do synergy with this shit.
>>
>>91027894
It seems like he's just playing himself though so he might be able to pull it off.
>>
>>91027986
>Get over it and just accept it as an AU, not an adaption of canon.

Or, and this is just as possible, we can not accept it, not buy tickets, and not support the movie.

We're under no obligation to accept anything from anyone.
>>
>>91029556
And? Someone saves your life and you wouldn't even buy him a beer? Cheap fuck.
>>
>>91026614
>Hating cereal king

He's done some books that were stinkers but he's also done really good books. His JSA and Aquaman are great

>DC going down in flames

They're edging out Marvel when it comes to singles and raping them when it comes to trade sells.
>>
>>91031932
It's just really petty. I couldn't see 90's cranky sea king with a hook hand Aquaman doing that.

Snyder heroes are all so petty. It's why no one really likes them. Instead of lifting up and inspiring people they act bored around them. "Great. I had to save this asshole. I need a drink."
>>
>>91031879
>Orm is going to be his Loki
I mean, he's being played by Patrick Wilson. That guy strikes me as way more intense than bishi.
>>
>>91032309
I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate for a second and say, to be fair, we don't know the context of the scene.
For all we know, we get a bit like the sea food restaurant scene in NU52 Aquaman where some smug asshole is mocking him. Only this time, said asshole ends up in trouble and Arthur has to save his ass.

I mean, it's Snyder, so there's a good chance everyone's just an asshole for no reason, but it'd make sense to immediately establish Aquaman as a guy with no goddamn patience for "lel he talks to fish" jokes (but who'll still save your ungrateful ass regardless).
>>
File: 1490476250140.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490476250140.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>91026458
remember when people were saying he was going to be a more accurate thor than thor?
>>
>>91032438
>yfw the DCEU implodes and Marvel scoops up Momoa and casts him as Hercules
>>
He's half BatB Aquaman, half PAD Aquaman.

Sorry if your Aquaman knowledge begins and ends with New52! Sad!
>>
File: 7RI9Ozu.jpg (45KB, 250x700px) Image search: [Google]
7RI9Ozu.jpg
45KB, 250x700px
>>
>>91031481
Polywhat? Momoa is from hawaiian heritage
>>
File: 1360814340173.png (263KB, 748x528px) Image search: [Google]
1360814340173.png
263KB, 748x528px
>>91026458
I get the feeling they're going in a more BatB direction and I am THRILLED
>>
>>91033654
Like he said Polynesian, you fucking shit scraper
>>
>>91026458
Audiences don't give a shit about comics Aquaman except to laugh at him
>>
>>91026458
>Wonder Woman played by a stunt double and an Israeli skellington
>Cyborg gets an Iron Man mask to fly
>another "superheroes learn to work together and fight faceless mooks" movie
>No Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter
>that drab, bland color palette
>directed by Zack Snyder

Of all the things to shit-talk in this trailer alone, why pick Aquaman? He's the only hope I have for this thing.
>>
>>91033912
Looks like he's in his element, then.
>>
So is this like one of those Deadshot threads, where we pretend that this character had a consistent personality over the years as opposed to acting however the current writer wanted him to?
>>
>>91034484
Yes, this is one of those threads were we collect our Disney paychecks.
>>
>>91033724
>I didn't watch BatB: the post

yeah yeah keep posting your OUTRAGEOUS memes, you're worse than a casual.
>>
>>91034484
Deadshot and Aquaman have stayed consistent over the years, especially Aquaman.

I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't read comics to understand that though (you).
>>
>>91034663
>>91034853
>>91034888
>(you)
>>
>>91027986
So you'd be ok with Superman being a One eyed old man with bipolar disorder, Batman being a Gruff military man and father of a kid that has Cerebral Palsy, Wonderwoman being a Cambodian 4 armed monster, Flash being slow, Cyborg being a hacker and Aquaman being a bird?
>>
>>91035427
>Mary Jane being Swedish isn't so bad
>Oh, so Wolverine can be a psychic sardine with a gift for mechanics?!?!?!
Apples ain't oranges, friend, even if both aren't apeeling in this case.
>>
>>91029700
This. It's the comics translated through a very dark and cynical mirror.

Synderverse DC is probably how someone like Lex Luthor sees the world and its heroes.
>>
>>91027772
>and still feels obligated to do the right thing
Isn't that what he just did you idiot?
>>
>>91032545
>Aquaman knowledge begins and ends with New52!

THIS

Damn casuals don't even know why they're mad.
>>
>>91026614
this fucking guy, nice bait stan
>>
>>91028611
bitch pls, namor is a faggot
>>
>>91029700
>>91036836
Shut the fuck up you too. Just because the world is portrayed realistically doesn't mean the messages of the heroes are lost.
>>
File: superfriends[1].jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
superfriends[1].jpg
32KB, 500x376px
What was Aquaman's reputation like before Superfriends?
>>
>>91026575
>chugs a drink and throws it on the ground

Not at all like Thor...
>>
>>91038254
>Thor is the only hero allowed to drink

You're embarrassing
>>
>>91026458
What part of "Zack Snyder does not read source material" do you fucking mental idjits not understand?
>>
>>91037419
>realistically

Five lexbucks have been deposited in your account loyal shill.
>>
>>91036935
The guy was implying edgelord Arthur was more important. I dont mind Aquaman being a dick now and then but theres more to him than that
>>
>>91038657
>but theres more to him than that
This version of Aquaman isn't even married to Mera yet.
>>
>>91038322
>>
File: HNI_0035.jpg (51KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0035.jpg
51KB, 245x204px
>>91026458
Literally just Water Thor
>>
>>91039448
>Thor is the only hero who can drink beer xD
>>
>>91040148
It's coffee m8
>>
>>91040084
He is nothing like Thor.
>>
>>91040084
what, did you expect DC to do something creative and original or be accurate to the actual character?
>>
>>91041149
t.mouse shill
>>
>>91041339
t. sad pathetic loser who is all alone supporting a shitty company and defending their shitty movies from the entire world
>>
>>91041612
I will never be a mouse-shill like you which is way better.
>>
>>91041764
At least support a winning team you stupid DCasual.
>>
>>91026458
Cause Hawkeye is anything like how he is in the comics?

Or Scarlet Witch.

Or Ultron.

Or Thor.

Or fucking Iron Man?
>>
>>91027811
This is the problem with fags like you who go ">NOT MUH" in response to people who complain about the DCEU's portrayel of these superheroes.

You're basically saying "what, you expect some consistency in a superhero adaptation" which isn't really going to endear your movie to audiences that actually follow the character and enjoy the personality that they display in the comics, movies, cartoons, etc. that are considered to be overall decent adaptations.

If you renamed this guy to "Water Man" or some shit, could you honestly say that it changes anything about that character? No, because they weren't designed to be a good adaptation of the character anyways.
>>
>>91042074
Shhhh don't ruin the disney shill narrative that their characters are 1:1 adaptations. They don't even read comics.
>>
>>91030305
Not him but nigga, he's chugging a fucking beer, it's not that fucking intense. I mean, at this point, WB is either trying too hard to look cool and edgy, or it's accepting its position as a joke and just letting the shit roll down hill.
>>
>>91042534
There's nothing edgy about chugging beer underage b&
>>
>>91026458
shut up moviebob
>>
>>91042686
I meant edgy as in "trying too hard to look mature/cool" rather than edgy as in "Crossed."
>>
>>91042686
Americans are puritans so it isn't surprising at all that they find superheroes drinking intense.
>>
>>91031310
So now WB isn't even being subtle with how much they're ripping off from Marvel? Smh, this might be the first new Snyder film that I skip out on, we had such a great thing with BvS but now, WB has gone all out in stealing from the competition.
>>
>>91042074
How are they not?
>>
>>91043512
>/co/ - comics and cartoons
>>
>>91043512
Hawkeye wasn't a villain first.

Iron Man isn't a recovery alcoholic.

Thor was never Dr Donald Blake.

Ultron wasn't made by Hank Pym.

Scarlet Witch isn't a mutant, Magneto's daughter, or a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants before becoming an Avenger.
>>
>>91043605
No, I'm asking you, what's different about them from how they're portrayed in the comics vs. how they're portrayed in the MCU?
>>
>>91026614
>the anti--Johns meme.
shit taste
>>
>>91026458
I feel like Im watching an SNL parody of aquaman
>>
>>91043765
>Iron Man isn't a recovery alcoholic.
Nigga are u an alcohol?
>>
>>91043765
>Hawkeye wasn't a villain first.
Technically, we first see him in Thor as an antagonist of sorts and he's under Loki's mind-control during act one of the Avengers before he joins on as member of the team.
>Iron Man isn't a recovery alcoholic.
They touch upon this during Iron Man 2 when he's recklessly using his suit during the party that he hosted at his place.
>Thor was never Dr Donald Blake.
The point of him going into Dr. Blake was because Odin wanted to teach his son some humility, which was the premise for Act 1 of Thor's debut movie so even if he was never Blake, the overall premise was still the same.
>Ultron wasn't made by Hank Pym.
a) Hank Pym in this continuity is retired, b) Tony constructing shit has been his way to cope with what happened at the end of Avengers 1 since IM3, and c) he got mind-fucked by SW during the raid on the Hydra base.
>Scarlet witch isn't...
That has more to do with Fox still holding the rights to X-Men than anything on Marvel Studio's end.
>>
File: aquaman-new-52.jpg (799KB, 1284x2021px) Image search: [Google]
aquaman-new-52.jpg
799KB, 1284x2021px
>>91026458
Did you ever read fucking Aquaman? The guy was a fucking asshole in 90s, not even talking about the milleresque take of Peter David.
But the Aquaman in the trailer totally sounded and acted like modern Aquaman, specially the young Arthur prior to contemporary days during the most recent run, when he was leading The Others. He was a totally dare-devil leader, arrogant and fierce as fuck (to the point of putting at risk his comrades lives) Some years later, in Justice League book (still like 5 years before the Aquaman book) he was a little bit more calm, but still arrogant as hell. He showed up in front of the Justice League, saved everyone else life summoning a fucking army of sharks, and then he goes pic related
so yes, Momoa depiction is totally true to the character
>>
>>91047174
I can fucking see DCEU Aquaman doing that
>>
Well I for one like Ocean Lobo
>>
>>91036836
No wonder Snyderfags are such terrible people (I know some personally) if they think heroes being careless, selfish misanthropes makes them more human.
>>
>>91037419

>Just because the world is portrayed realistically

I didn't realise the real world had no sun and was constructed entirely of shitty CGI buildings and Chicago streets where everyone talks like George Lucas characters.
>>
>>91031764

He probably had a lot of say on Arthur's look, plus of course he cast Mera and Mamoa, so yes, you are correct. He has a lot of influence, but I suspect JL (unfortunately) won't do as well as people would expect/like. It's budget is actually as expensive or more expensive than BvS because of the location shooting, as opposed to Black Panther being shot in fucking Atlanta, GA (just like they shot Thor in New Mexico, etc.).

If you spent part of your morning looking at comments all over the internet, not just here, the best you can expect is the pro-Snyder fan boys who think he did no wrong, or 'please don't be shit' from people who are immediately yelled at and shouted down by fifteen times as many people saying Well, you remember, the trailers to MoS or the trailers to BvS were fine/ok/great and then shit happened. And the rest are people who seem to have their mind pre-judged not to even give the movie a chance.

Sure, word of mouth would move all that, but I'm not really see much here than some forced humor and a little bit of actual humor than would differentiate this from SS, BvS or MoS.
>>
>>91047174
>specially the young Arthur prior to contemporary days during the most recent run, when he was leading The Others. He was a totally dare-devil leader, arrogant and fierce as fuck (to the point of putting at risk his comrades lives)
I think you misunderstand me. I totally recognize that.

My problem wasn't necessarily that Aquaman in the trailer was kind of a jerk, my problem was with the way that he carried himself. I read Geoff Johns' Aquaman run and I could never imagine Arthur ever saying, "I dig it." He comes off as more of a dudebro to me.
>>
>>91026458
He's Wolverine?
>>
>>91026458
>So basically nothing like Arthur Curry in the comics. They're not even trying, are they?
Just pretend he's Namor.
>>
>>91048032

>He comes off as more of a dudebro to me.

That's the only kind of humor Snyder can write, chads and spazzes. Aquaman is going to be right out of a Bud Light comemrcial this whole movie.

Snyder has no idea how to write conversations between people that aren't just trailer-ready one-liners being spit back and forth, the interpersonal stuff in this film is going to be unwatchable since Snyder can't actually write them as sullen assholes the whole time.
>>
>>91048222
>Snyder has no idea how to write conversations between people that aren't just trailer-ready one-liners being spit back and forth

>"Is she with you?"
>"I thought she was with you?"
>>
>>91029019
>immobilizing a guy who can lift 100 tons by throwing a 5 ton whale on him
Stupidest thing that happened in DC vs Marvel, and that's saying a lot. I know the winner was decided by fanvote but surely they could have found a better finishing move.
>>
>>91029600
Flash had jokes, even Batman did.
>>
>>91048289

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not.
>>
>>91030106
>When he dumps the fisherman he saved at the tavern, he takes the bottle and says, it's on him.
TECHNICALLY, that's stealing, but I doubt anybody minded.
>>
>>91048405
I was agreeing with you.
>>
>>91032549
>tfw no hand hook
>>
>>91026843
>I think he was in one of the stargate shows, but I never watched them. Maybe he actually acted there, but I highly doubt it.
He was the same character.
>>
>>91040084
>Thor
>"I can dig it"
>>
>>91048032
I understand your point pal. I still don't think like that, I can see Geoff Johns (pre-recent times) talking like that. Still, is only a trailer one-liner. perhaps you should give it a chance and wait for the movie!
>>
>>91048222
I hate Snyder as much as the next guy but he isn't writing.

>>91048289
Obviously pure Goyer.
>>
>>91032517
He's make a better Ares IMO
>>
>>91048305
still don´t change that Namor is underwater Spock. Looking badass and stuff does not make Aquaman less Aquaman or "similar to Thor", it only shows that someone is not really into comics
>>
>>91026458
They want the crowd that is now just starting to get slightly less interested in Marvel.
>>
>>91050319
The fuck does that have to do with my post. Also Namor is nothing like Spock. He doesn't joke, but he's super fucking far from emotionless.
>>
>aquaman is more popular after a 2 minute trailer than captain america after 14 movies
Jesus christ
>>
>>91026458
>They're not even trying, are they?
No, quite the contrary, they're trying way too fucking hard.
>>
File: Glass_Beach_California_sun.jpg (266KB, 830x478px) Image search: [Google]
Glass_Beach_California_sun.jpg
266KB, 830x478px
>>91026641
Glass if fine. It quickly recycles back into sand. Serves as decent settling/attachment point for coral, sponge and algal recruits, which is all you need for decent ecological succession.
>>
>>91051574
hold your horses, you were answer to a topic about "MOMOA IS COOL, DC CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS, SO MOMOA MUST BE NAMOR"
of course Namor is not Spock, but is closer to him that he is to Aquaman in therms of characterization, despite both being atlantean kings.
>>
>>91026458
There was no winning with this character.
>A more faithful interpretation would have people going "LOL he talks to fish!"
>>
>>91052005
What in my post made you think I had any interest in oversimplifying things for the sake of companywar?
Don't be so defensive and stop taking obvious bait.
>>
>>91026626
>It's ridiculous when none of the characters really resemble their comic book counterparts, all said and done.
Buts its okay when MARVEL does it, GOTCHA
>>
>>91052310
Again, no one is saying that.
Quit trying to turn this into a console war you faggot.
>>
>>91026843
>werewolf movie

someone watched Solid Snakes movie??
>>
>>91037457
Founding member of the Justice League, about as recognisable/popular as Martian Manhunter.

I'd say Green Arrow was probably the bigger character at that point.
>>
>>91032517
>>91032438
Was Momoa a Thor reject or am i remembering this wrong?
>>
>>91027908
And Star-Lord isn't supposed to be a singing, dancing retard but this is how it works. Welcome to Hollywood, anon
>>
>>91030106
>the story is that Aquaman is a local legend in that area, saving people and usually taking booze as payment
Traditional European folklore at its finest
>>
>>91052149
again, is not your post pal, I just keep the conversation about Momoa being Namor. Just read the overall thing. It´s not my problem you didn't wanted to follow the topic in the first place.
chill, m8
>>
>>91027908
>not reading a single Aquaman issue
>telling people who Aquaman is supossed to be
>>
Nobody likes Aquaman.
>>
>>91053596
nobody likes (You), that's why nobody will make a movie about your life.
>>
>>91042214
>to endear your movie to audiences that actually follow the character and enjoy the personality that they display in the comics, movies, cartoons, etc. that are considered to be overall decent adaptations.
They don't try to get the comic crowd because it's a small one. I will even say they don't care about comics readers.
>>
>>91026458

I know why they are doing it this way: "course correction". The new trailer tries way too hard to play up a more "fun" tone than the first two DCEU entries (but less "fun" than "Suicide Squad"). WB wants people to see this movie as a cure for the grimdark poison of the prior DCEU films (save "Suicide Squad"). But they went too damn far in that direction and now the film seems even worse off than before.

Turning Cyborg into Tony Dark also did not help.
>>
>>91026680
Yeah, he plays Maomao
>>
>>91032517
I'd rather Hercules be played by someone who can act
>>
>>91043765
>Magneto's daughter
She never was originally either
>>
File: Snyder.jpg (540KB, 2673x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder.jpg
540KB, 2673x1750px
>>
>>91055870
I actually really liked the trailer but hated BvS. I hope desperately that you're wrong but all signs point towards this image being right yet again.
>>
File: Mermaid Man.png (74KB, 240x357px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaid Man.png
74KB, 240x357px
>>91026458
Reminder that this is the general public's idea of Aquaman.
>>
>>91052601
I like how they literally say "I'm doing this to be a distraction so that you get shot in the back" and you guys are still too busy memeing to get over it.
>>
>>91026458
Just another Ronon Dex to add to his list of Ronon Dex roles.
>>
>>91053702
And that's why their movies suck ass.

If you're going to make it for comic fans, you need to stay as close to the source material as possible, which is fine since at this point, you'd just be making a film for pure fanservice which wouldn't need proper build up, sorta like the Deadpool movie.

If you're just trying to appeal to normies you need to properly build it up slowly over the course of a few years so that normies know all the major beats of this continuity as far as who these characters are and what their stake is in the narrative, which will also placate comic fans by showing how shit works within this continuity, sorta like the MCU.

They want you to accept the DCEU as a separate continuity from the comics/cartoons/vidya/etc. but then at the same time, they pack in story elements that won't make sense unless you go in with knowledge about these characters. You can't ask for knowledge then change shit so that any knowledge going in is rendered obsolete.
>>
>>91052553
worse. He's a Drax reject.
>>
>>91026655
I got that vibe too. With some edgy Wolverine thrown into the mix (though I guess maybe its a bit more like the 90s aqua man by PAD? I never much liked that version)

as Far as Barr goes...he seems to be a "nerd" which doesn't seem that far off from his silver age version. (though 1950s nerd means a Square more than a spazz i guess)
>>
>>91030247
But real life royals aren't exactly hippie environmentalists either, hell they're often heavily invested in industrial companies. Caring about your people and the nation you run doesn't necessarily extend to caring about nature beyond a high level "if the environment gets fucked up way too much that would affect my subject's quality of life" sort of concern.
>>
>>91043765
Cap wasn't a founding member.

And Pym and Jan were.
>>
>>91052601
I love the hypocrisy of the errant Snyderfag.

On the one hand they go "well, if you look at these articles then maybe you'll understand the hidden meanings of the scene plebian" even though the narrative is a poorly written mess, but then they go "Star Lord having a dance battle is fucking stupid, it serves no purpose and is only there to bring in le reddit audience" even when it's outright stated why he was doing it within the context of the film.

Maybe it's autism, maybe it's a falseflag, maybe it's delusion, or maybe it's a combination thereof. Either way, it's still funny as shit to me.
>>
>>91048305
nah...that still goes to Wolverine beating Lobo. in fact they had it basically happen off panel (behind a bar if i recall)
At least they showed how Aquaman would win.
>>
>>91056090
>You can't ask for knowledge then change shit so that any knowledge going in is rendered obsolete.
Sure you can. You just have to market the movies on the the Courtier's Reply fallacy and appeal to a niche audiences ego, then they'll do your work for you and accuses all critics of being ignorant (read: retarded) and uninformed.
>>
>>91055978
but he was a singing dancing sleaze bag at the start of the film.
>>
>>91056192
And you never hum to yourself or listen to music while working?
>>
Remember in Brave and The Bold where Huntress said that Aquaman had a tiny penis?
>>
>marvel changes some characters origins
>"wow marvel fucking hates comic books and they are so ashamed"
>DC changes their character's entire personalities
>"not muh, ever heard of different writers for different comics newfag??"
>>
File: 1481387651380.jpg (150KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1481387651380.jpg
150KB, 700x1120px
>>91026458
He's JL's Drax.
>>
>>91026458
beer
>steals it from a bar in the first place
The guy paid
>"I can dig it."
Bantering back to Bruce
>>
>>91048406
Technically, you're a faggot
>>
>>91056335
>that one marvelfag that always repost the Drax.jpg
>>
>>91051589
It doesn't help when your last film was hijacked by Marvel Batman
>>
>>91052334
I think what he's trying to say is that Marvel gets a free pass when they're characters differ from the comics, but DC gets crucified before even being fully formed.
>>
>>91026458
At least it's different, most adaptions of Aquaman have been more or less the same. They're also trying to get rid of the loser Aquaman image the casual audience have held since Superfriends
>>
>>91057384
That's because Marvel took the time to differentiate their characters from their comic book counterparts while still maintaining the core aspects of their being, while everyone in the DCEU is caught in a weird gray area where you need to know who these characters are to understand the context of their decisions...while changing them so radically that your knowledge on them is obsolete.

Like how we're supposed to know that Superman had issues with killing people, while doing shit like stabbing a dude's car with some logs or punting a terrorist through a brick wall or how we're supposed to know that Batman using guns and killing people is out-of-character while one of the first things that we learn about him is that he brands people, which eventually leads to their death in prison.

By contrast, you can look at the MCU and go "oh, so that's why Tony made Ultron" or "oh, that's why Cap didn't want to sign the accords" and it makes sense most of the time.
>>
>>91057717
well, you could maybe pay attention to the movie, for one thing
>>
>>91026587

I would've loved that, but I knew they were going to go with the most hardcore version imaginable.
>>
From what little I have seen Snyder has created a much better Aquaman than in comics. MUCH better. Please DC fans, dont ruin this for us. Marvel fans accept every thing Marvel does no matter how its different from comics but DC fans are simply anal about every tiny detail. Marvel can count on DC fans ruining every DCEU project with their bitching and so they have probably stopped paying nerdfags to bash DC. Why pay when people do it for free?
>>
Will every DC movie inspire hordes of not muh fags
>>
>>91026458
Just stop
>>
>>91057938
The movie does a poor job of explaining why these characters behave the way they do though.

Superman claims that he loves humanity, yet he only really shows genuine care for his mother and Lois Lane. He shows anger when Zod threatens his mother but then he takes Zod directly to Smallville, putting dozens of civilians at risk as he and Zod are tossing each other through buildings.

Batman is crazy because Robin died and he feels insignificant due to Superman's presence, but we don't really see how Batman operates before he went crazy so for all we know, this is how he always was and anything to the contrary is just from characters trying to excuse his behavior.

When you pay attention to the DCEU as a whole, you'll find that there's a lot of inconsistencies and contradictions in how the characters work, which makes it hard to really get a bead on who they are within the context of the DCEU, especially since the narrative is poorly written as well.
>>
>>91058121
They will so long as the movies continue to change every little thing about a character aside from their costume.
>>
You landlubbers are such fags. Aquaman lives in and around one of the harshest environments on the planet...the fucking ocean...have you ever known real sailors? Real saltwater fisherman? They are MEN. They act like MEN. They talk like MEN. They like a pussy in every port. They like to brawl for fun. They love the challenge of nature itself on and in the ocean. They are MEN and you crybabies are not. They fuck. They fight. They drink. They stand up against the storms and the waves. They are MEN. You are all such feminized faggots that never get dirty, never fight back, and never get laid. You are unmen and the presence of the AquaMAN upsets your flower gardens. Total faggots.
>>
>>91058121
yes but thankfully this will be the last one
>>
>>91058027
Fuck off fag, I'd rather have Aquaman be a """""joke""""" than have his character be reduced to a dude bro who drinks irresponsibly, steals, and pollutes the ocean.
>>
>>91058279
Nailed it.
>>
>>91058353
Oh I cant wait till the muslims kill you snowflakes forever.
>>
>>91058279
Nice headcanon.
>>
File: damage control.jpg (101KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
101KB, 650x650px
>>91058600
>Points out things that happened within the movies to show how inconsistent it is
>Only response is "Nice headcanon"
>>
>>91058279

Superman's actions speak for themselves. If he didn't care for people, he wouldn't keep on helping them, at such great personal cost. It humanizes him and makes him incredibly relatable when he's allowed to be flawed, get angry, be prone to errors as he's literally learning the ropes. Far better than Donner's "perfect immediately after he puts on a pair of tights and a cape" portrayal.

And they do provide context that makes it very clear Batman has gone off the deep end through the TV news report, talks with Alfred where Bruce is always shown being defensive about his recent activities (we've always been criminals, Alfred" or when he talks about how criminals are like weeds), or the scenes with Clark in Gotham in the Ultimate Cut when the citizens point out he's much more angry now.

Granted some of these things are presented more subtle than what you would expect from a blockbuster movie, but just because it's not spoon fed to you doesn't make it bad.
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.