[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish this never existed because now I will always be wanting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: weihjrnfmeowig[1].png (211KB, 853x471px) Image search: [Google]
weihjrnfmeowig[1].png
211KB, 853x471px
I wish this never existed because now I will always be wanting something that I can never have.
>>
>>91020030
That week or so when we thought the revival was happening was wild, man.
>>
What was reviving?
>>
Rainbow monkeys rainbow monkeys oh so very round and super chunky. spreading love where ever they go everyone's made of a big rainbowwww. Oh red and orange and green and blue. Rainbow monkeys rainbow monkeys we love youuuu!

....why the fuck do i remember that song word for word
>>
>>91020586
Kids next door, I presume
>>
>>91020030
I could see it coming back on [adult swim] with Samurai Jack being pretty successful.
>>
File: eyebrow dog.jpg (30KB, 231x233px)
eyebrow dog.jpg
30KB, 231x233px
The problem I have with the supposed reboot of KND is that the premise is silly. It's a cartoon, it can have a silly premise like a war between kids and adults but when it starts to take itself seriously like this it just falls apart. Destroy the planet because it's infested with adults? Well dipshit you're just gonna become an adult yourself eventually anyway and this whole thing will be pointless.
>>
>>91020030
Wait. It's not happening?
>>
>>91020804
Iirc in the canon, kids actually created the adults. So I assume the GKND has a way to prevent the disease of aging.
>>
>>91020804
Gotta agree. The show was at its best when it was just "Oh, these kids fighting silly adult stereotypes how silly." but then it introduced a Moon Base, and like, a splinter cell group or something. It just got way too out of hand and tried to tell too serious of a story to really work.
>>
File: haram.jpg (62KB, 600x516px)
haram.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>91020704
>kids next door
>ADULT swim
>>
File: IMG_3045.jpg (17KB, 247x253px)
IMG_3045.jpg
17KB, 247x253px
>>91020704
>>91022621
>Implying it wouldn't be funny to watch the kids react to sex after catching two teens by surprise.
>There will be an episode of the kids finding about swear words, or maybe a villain whose main concept is swearing or making the kids swear in front of their families to make them get grounded.
>Adults and Teenagers now have the same amount of creative weapons as the kids, theirs are made out of things like Alcohol, Condoms, Cigarettes and other grown up things.
>>
>>91020030
So does Warburton
>>
File: Z.E.R.O..jpg (74KB, 409x600px)
Z.E.R.O..jpg
74KB, 409x600px
>>91022535
Fuck you man, the deepest lore and actual attempt at plot structure is what made the show memorable.

This is still one of the best pieces of animation CN ever put out and it only works because of the previous episodes
>>
>>91023798
Sounds awful 2 b h.
>>
>>91020030

KND was one of the most lore packed cartoons I've ever seen.

Nearly everyone had a story or connection that was later expanded on.
>>
>>91020030
It's better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all. You know that in the end there'd be fifty threads about how this show sucks and how it always sucked because everybody here is so damn contrarian, so at least we have the nice memories of being hyped about it potential coming.
>>
>>91023798
You can't ruin the spirit of the show and expect it to be good mate.
>>
>>91020030
poihjb
>>
>>91023897
I can't say I saw that coming.
>>
>>91023899
The Samurai Jack revival is getting a pretty good reception so far.
>>
I just rewatched Operation ZERO and END a few days ago and it left me wanting more.
I gave up and started rewatching Billy and Mandy though.
>>
>>91020845
Probably not.
>>
>>91023956
>I gave up and started rewatching Billy and Mandy though.

On that note, because of the crossover ep "Grim Adventures of the KND" or Numbuh 3 being a replacement reaper in the first B&M movie,do you think a KND revival on AS would have any B&M cameos?

Hell, do you think Billy and Mandy could come back as an Adult Swim thing, if not that, then in the form of Underfist?
>>
>>91022621
Home movies
>>
>>91023930
How would airing on adult swim ruin it?
We aren't talking about adult party cartoon here
Just a bit of space to pull an ocational pg13 joke would be nice
>>
>>91020030
Next you're gonna say; it's not a cartoon if it's from Japan!

That's the one!
Numbuh 1!
>>
>>91022621
The pilot episode was about the KND fighting back against adult swim (in a real pool). It's perfect.
>>
File: beautiful.png (308KB, 512x512px)
beautiful.png
308KB, 512x512px
>>91027041

>Underfist

>with the parody tones and writing of adult swim
>>
>>91020467
There was so much hope here
>>
>>91020704
>>91022621
I want this for the irony alone. Well, that and the show can get away with being darker.

Samurai Jack showed that a darker tone and getting away with more things can actually help a show and I feel like that's what G:KND was going for.

So yeah, let's have Kids Next Door on ADULT swim. I can see good things coming from this since Mr. Warburton seems like someone who knows his shit so I can see a dark & gritty KND working as long as he's the one fronting it.

And to top it all off I feel like Samurai Jack's success might spell a future for Galactic Kids Next Door as CN may feel more comfortable doing darker reboots of shows that now have an adult audience wanting more out of it. So I can see G:KND actually being a thing in a few years at least.
>>
File: 1470600935366.png (1MB, 1000x1047px)
1470600935366.png
1MB, 1000x1047px
>>91023798
>There will be an episode of the kids finding about swear words
Kuki literally cursed in the promo trailer.
>>
>>91020656
Don't worry dude, at least you didn't sing it in your math class.
>thank god that was my senior year.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.