[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't there more interest in Galactic: KND? https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4395720205482049.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4395720205482049.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Why isn't there more interest in Galactic: KND?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPni6B2d9QM
>>
Why should there be?
It's never going to go anywhere.
>>
>>91019156
What makes you say that though? Obviously a good percentage of the VAs wanna go on with the project, and it wouldn't eve be a hypothetical without Warburton posting these teasers

The original series got us here and it looks like they have a pretty good idea for what might come next
>>
>>91019121
CN's track record with reboots is TTG and PPG are abominations. Samurai Jack is good so far but is only slated to run for a short time anyway.
>>
>>91019511
We're in a weird period of rebooting at the moment.

The success of Samurai Jack will determine how many others get given a shot. I think PPG has scared Cartoon Network off of bringing back franchises at the moment, and they're content to milk TTG until there are no shows left on the channel.
>>
>>91019121
It would probably work better on streaming, anyway, seeing as how it looks like it would have a continuous story.
Maybe even get sponsorship from CN, if possible.
>>
We all grew up and became adults, anon.
>>
>>91019121
Because the original KND was pretty humdrum.
>>
>>91020370
>You will never remember the being a part of the KND
Let's be honest, if the KND was real, would any of us really be worthy of keeping our memories past 13?
>>
Do you think GKND would have been picked up if they showed it after Samurai Jack proved there's a market for continuing old shows for an adult audience that watched it as kids?
>>
>>91019121
I'm surprised that after 10 years the voice actors can still keep their accents and pitch.

Also holy shit, censored swears? Was this suppose to be on Adultswim?
>>
File: 1486679165517.png (73KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486679165517.png
73KB, 290x200px
>>91019121
That was pretty decent
The original show was really dumb though
>>
>>91020370
>he says while posting on /co/
>>
It's a dumb idea spun-off from a mediocre show.
>>
>>91019121
Because it would ruin the ending of the original.
>>
>>91019511
Samurai Jack is good because the original creator is behind it. The other two don't
>>
>>91019121
Warburton needs to email Mike Lazzo like Geendy did. A lot of people will oppose this idea but because CN refused the show this may be the only option. It airing on Adult Swim would be a nice joke especially since that was the plot of the pilot episode.
>>
>>91019156
If the new Samurai Jack goes well though...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.