[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of the animated ninja turtles, which proved to be the best member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 4X7y9I1.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4X7y9I1.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
80's-90's
Hard to say really, they were all equally silly/

00's
Donatello by a country mile,
>he saved their asses on multiple occasions with his technical knowhow
>they would have been straight up dicked if it wasn't for his inventions.

10's
I would say, Leonardo, this tale seemed to cater more towards his spiritual maturity and learning to master one's inner self more so than anything.
>>
>>91018691
is this a jojo reference
>>
>>91018709
nah, this was made around the same time.
Not many in the west would have known about it.
>>
>>91018744

That's japanese art from a japanese game
>>
>>91019071
That's right konami....
Maybe, seems as though it's most likely a Kenshiro ref.
>>
>>91018744
>>91018709
I remember this game - this was the tournament fighter.
I loved playing as wingnut because he was cheap as fuck with that dive. Spam that until you win or get super and then use that directly above the opponent.
>>
File: TMNT-TF.png (36KB, 512x444px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT-TF.png
36KB, 512x444px
>>91019241
>>91019071

Tournament Fighters? That game was dope.
>>
Raph is best of the Nick series
>just realized the turtles who went into space won't know what happened to Splinter
>they'll only find out once they get back from an exciting adventure
>>
>>91022650
The anger and guilt would be great to see, but I assumed that the duplicate turtles were going to stay in space for good.
>>
>>91022929
There is no way whey won't be brought up again. It would be stupid not to use that plot point
>>
>>91019261
Besides another platinum game with out some retard making it shit I always wanted a new tournament fighters
>>
can we talk ideal tmnt game, who develops it, how does it play, hows the story, which version is it based on.
>>
While he is at his best in the comics i think Mikey was done great in the 2k3 show.
>>
why do turtle threads never last
>>
>>91023259
Best we could hope for would be an HD redraw like Udon did for ssf2t.
>>
>>91027361
I doubt we would but a ki situation would be killer
20 bucks for the turtles, shredder, karai, bepop and rocksteady
with another season adding in some fan favorites including wingnut and armagon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.