[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which series should become a Marvel Netflix series? Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: Nova1adigranov[1].jpg (24KB, 258x387px) Image search: [Google]
Nova1adigranov[1].jpg
24KB, 258x387px
Which series should become a Marvel Netflix series?

Pic related is my choice.
>>
>>91013864
Oh great idea jackass, cant wait to see Dick Ryder talk about all the space stuff that happened off screen like Iron Fist did with the magic bullshit. Id say Moon Knight but fat chance of that being good
>>
>>91013864

Too expensive for tv.
>>
>Nove
>TV shit

Movie or bust.
>>
Make Japan do another Toku show with Robbie Ghost Rider or someone.
>>
You must be functionally retarted if you think Netflix is capable of quality space stuff, or quality television in general
>>
>>91013907
Most likely would not even put one Werewolf
>>
>>91014116
Voltron?
>>
>>91013907
casual, rich was an earth hero for most of his career

you could go an entire season with the only space stuff shown being john c reilly's ship exploding
>>
>>91013864
MarvelNetflix can't make Jessica Jones jump without it look like fanmade, how would a Nova series work?
>>
>>91013864
>Can't afford one shou lou scen
>thinking they can afford human rocketry
>>
>>91014191
How do you even make the Nova force look cool in live action?

>it's alien techno-space-magic that stores inside your body
>turns your legs into fire so you can fly and shoot fire from your hands
>manifests as a gaudy spacecop uniform

I know that's cool to us but it seems like a weird effect to both explain and convincingly portray in a serious manner. Honestly maybe even harder than Green Lantern.

They'd probably make it like an Iron Man suit or something.
>>
File: 0d50c60e58e7b9fde0814ae8f56fee23.jpg (211KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
0d50c60e58e7b9fde0814ae8f56fee23.jpg
211KB, 900x1165px
I would give my left nut for a good moon knight tv show
>>
>>91013864
After the iron fist fiasco

SJWs and Niggs would cry again if he wasn't a black guy or a spic
>>
>>91014462
>Egyptian theme
>Not black

He's a quality bait for sjw tantrum
>>
>>91013864
nothing because cause I'd rather adaptations be good
>>
>>91014493
Isn't he also Jewish though? They'd probably let it slide if he's a Jew with Egyptian ancestry or something. I bet the Jewish SJWs would support it as long as you cast a Jewish actor.
>>
>>91014163
thats literally the problem he just stated you fucking moron. nobody wants to see rich stuck on fucking earth
>>
>>91014163
You're missing the point, BUDGET you dense motherfucker
>>
I'd really like to see a show based on the supervillain's point of view. Start off as gritty and depressing, gradually playing up the humor of the ludicrous situation he finds himself in.

Have him start out as a regular low rent criminal, stuck in a dead end life. Just typical street-level crimes like selling stolen merchandise, robbing jewelry stores, etc.

Then he gets tipped off to a get rich deal and ends up employed as a henchman for a lunatic supervillain. Think along the lines of the henchmen in The Venture Brothers, just dumb lackeys in over their heads and dodging superheroes by the skin of their teeth. You can have Daredevil, Cage, Fist, etc. make cameos with our main character barely escaping. Tease Spiderman or even an Avenger, say he shows up late one day and the gang is wrapped up in webs.

Each time a supervillain is captured he is shuffled around to some other lair doing the bidding of another crazy. Would be fun to throw in obscure marvel villains like Chance, Mandrill, Ringer, Unicorn, Doctor Bong, Swarm and of course Paste-Pot Pete.

Over the course of the series he gets fed up taking orders from imbeciles and begins to gain misplaced confidence from all of his cowardly escapes. The final arc revolving around the threat of an impending confrontation with the combined might of The Defenders.

His "master plan" is revealed: he's been ripping off tech/gadgets/mystic items from each of his employers and uses everything in his bag of tricks to impede the heroes long enough to escape again.

Now armed with an ego bigger than life and a grab bag of weapons he decides to become a full-fledged supervillain. The finale is him giving an over the top speech to his henchman just as the Punisher busts in and opens fire...credits.
>>
File: 1291255661625.jpg (47KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
1291255661625.jpg
47KB, 719x720px
>>91014462
This is crazy and it would never get cleared, but I would love a Moon Knight show to be done in black and white, in the same kind of starkness done in the Sin City movies. There can be some colors, maybe even full color when it's day time, but I want them to go full noir style when it's Moon Knight time.
>>
>>91014163
They can't even afford Danny's glowing fist for more than 10 minutes a season. There's a reason why Loeb didn't push cancer kid in Netflix.
>>
>>91014493
egpyptians aren't black they're arabic
>>
>>91014398
>I know that's cool to us but it seems like a weird effect to both explain and convincingly portray in a serious manner.
>"We harness energy drawn from other dimensions of the Multiverse to cast spells to conjure shields and weapons to make magic"
Replace Multiverse for cosmic energy/entity and Magic for Nova Force. There's no need for Asgardaaaay pseudo-technomagic anymore.
>>
>>91014631
>nobody wants to see rich stuck on fucking earth
your opinion =/= everyone's opinion
>>
>>91015375
He's right. You're wrong.
>>
>>91015375
All of Rich's high moments take place off earth.
>>
>>91015390
Oh, I see. I had no idea he spoke for everyone. Fuck off. I'd like to see Earth Rich BEFORE space, so clearly he's wrong. The journey is always part of it, plus it could tie in the universe or lead to other shows as Rich Rider often cameod in other comics.

Besides any show's s1 or 2 budget wouldn't be enough for decent effects anyway.

>>91015421
Doesn't mean that it couldn't start on Earth.
>>
>>91015469
I speak for everyone non-retarded in this site and we say Earth Nova is a terrible fucking idea that should be demoted to 10 minutes of flashbacks in the movie.
>>
>>91015469
The only parts you need to show on earth are him meeting Rhoman and him giving a verbal smack down to Tony.
You can't make an entire movie or Netflix series out of that.
>>
>>91015469
you want to see a Sphinx or Diamondhead arc?
>>
>>91015550
Sphinx. Never really cared for diamondhead
>>
>>91015550
Sucks that we'd never be able to get a Garthaan Saal arc.
>>
>>91015579
MCU's Garthaan was Curry Thompson tier anyway.
>>
Honestly I don't want them to touch any more marvel ips.
>>
>>91015903
Too bad. You're getting Punisher, Runaways, Cloak & Dagger and Inhumans, and also a version of the New Warriors starring Squirrel Girl if you're not careful.

Marvel TV is just a little less awful than Sony when it comes to capes.
>>
>>91016044
oh boy I sure am excited for a gutless, half-assed adaptation of MAX
>>
>>91013864
>Richard gets zapped by something while walking one day and ends in a coma

>He wakes up in the hospital feeling strange

>At one point he notices he has his nova powers (but he doesn't make his uniform until later) which are used in some very cheap special effects and we rarely see said powers.

>Also he flies by jumping off screen and then appearing on screen like Jessica Jones did with the jumping.

>love interest is the sassy Ginger Jaye who gets some bullshit side plot like Karen Paige did that ultimately goes nowhere.

>Robbie Rider also gets a bullshit plotline which ends with him working with Project PEGASUS

>There's drama within the Rider household with Rich and his parents and Robbie.

>Bad guy is Diamondhead who is now a corporate dude/crime boss that is in the illegal blood diamonds business and has contracted a prestigious Egyptian science organization known as SPHINX headed by Meryet Karim and Ana N Mut to make him a Diamond

>At some point Diamondhead puts on the Diamond suit but something goes wrong and he turns into literal diamond (he looks awful because netflix sucks), he beats Rich around and Rich trying to protect himself summons enough Nova force to make himself a suit and then somehow gets the upper hand on Diamondback

>Show ends with Rich deciding to go into space

>Season 2 starts with Rich coming back from space and more bullshit resumes.

>>91015579
They can make some BS up with Garthaan having a son by the same name, also I doubt the regular movie goer remembers Saal so they won't care.
>>
>>91014138
Werewolves are just people with extra hair and fake fangs.
>>
>>91013864
How about Iron Fist again but this time they don't fuck it up?
>>
>>91014586
That Egyptian god movie a while back caught shit with SJWs even when the lead was Egyptian
>>
>>91016182
Netflix says fuck it and just gets some really hairy guys. No fx or make up.
>>
>>91016210
Gods of Egypt? The lead was Strayan
>>
Superior Foes of Spider-Man could be godly.
>>
>>91016210
>>91016227
I'm pretty sure there wasn't a single Egyptian or even Middle Easterner in the credited cast of that movie

a couple black people though
>>
>>91013864
Yessssssss!!
>>
>>91016210
Is that the one where they redesigned the Sphinx to look like a white dude.
>>
File: 671003.jpg (73KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
671003.jpg
73KB, 400x615px
>>91013864
James Gunn should get around to showrun it
>>
>>91016292
no, that was the other movie set in Egypt with a bunch of white people, the one with Batman
>>
>>91014139
Fuck no
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.