[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stevonnie serves as a metaphor for all the terrifying firsts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 117

File: stevonnie.jpg (93KB, 827x965px) Image search: [Google]
stevonnie.jpg
93KB, 827x965px
>Stevonnie serves as a metaphor for all the terrifying firsts in a first relationship, and what it feels like to hit puberty and suddenly find yourself with the body of an adult, how quickly that happens, how it feels to have a new power over people, or to suddenly find yourself objectified, all for seemingly no reason since you’re still just you

Damn, is that what it's like when a girl hits puberty?

As a guy all that happened to me was I got pimply and wanted to hump everything.

I feel like I can't appreciate the metaphor.

Anyway, Stevonnie thread?
>>
>>91011856
>There Are No Girls On The Internet (tm).
Also waiting for that guy.
>>
>>91011950
>>There Are No Girls On The Internet (tm)

This meme needs to die.
>>
Being objectified is better than being ignored.
Women have it easy.
>>
Waiting for the guy.
>>
>>91011950
>>91011973
Yeah but the only girls on 4chan are the self hating type.
I mean why else would they browse a site that regularly objectifies and hates women?
>>
>>91010838
>>
File: SE1.gif (75KB, 530x627px) Image search: [Google]
SE1.gif
75KB, 530x627px
>>
>>91011998
attention
>>
>>91012039
I'm waiting for the time when mankind simply asks "What's in your pants?" instead of this pussyfooting "Gender identity" problem.
>>
>>91011998
I don't hate women, prolly just the objectify thing, but as a thing that must be protected and loved and put your dick inside them any time you feel like it.
>>
>>91012111
You are the reason places like tumblr exist. I hope you're happy.
>>
>>91011998
>he thinks the boys on 4chan aren't here because they hate themselves
it'll happen to you too, kid
>>
>>91012153
pretty sure women are the reason tumblr exists, fampai
>>
>>91011856
I wonder what's better, masturbating while fused with the person you love the most or ducking that person?
>>
>>91012222
>ducking.
You are into some really weird fetishes anon.
>>
>>91012176
go back to tumblr dumb cunt
>>
>>91012197
You certainly aren't helping sexist edgelord.

inb4
>sexist
>>
>>91011979
I'm a dude who got tossed between women and men for most of my younger life. Being objectified sucks man, imagine never knowing if someone actually cares about you. Constantly. Forever. After like ten years of that I just stopped going out dancing or drinking which I used to fucking love. I've had so many "oh man this person totally gets me! We click so well and I mean we had sex so that means something right?" that my happy memories of being around the people aren't just in the minority but nearly nonexistent. I stay around lesbians and straight men now because I know they don't want me like that. And even then you gotta watch out for the sleeper cells.
>>
>>91012222
Giving them a Rusty Venture
>>
>>91012332
You are right and wrong.
Being objectified sucks, but everyone objectify everyone.

You don't care about the lesbians and straight men, you just are around them because they make you feel loved.
You just objectified them.
>>
>>91012415
I don't think you're using the term correctly
>>
>>91011856
All I know is I wan to stick my dick in it.
>>
>>91012332
Imagine hearing a compliment is so rare that when ever someone gives you one you wonder if they're making fun of you
>>
>>91012438
Enlighten me then.
>>
>>91011979
I don't mind being ignored. I'm a bit of a loner, even though I also enjoy hanging out with others.
>>
>>91012415
Objectify means a lot of things and it ranges from the critical to survival to the morally depraved kinds. The kind you're talking about and the kind the OP is describing are not the same.
>>
>>91012415
Objects can't make you feel loved anon
>>
>>91012708
Kek
Good one.
>>
>>91012090
Me too, so you can tell everyone, "A Jolly Rancher!"
>>
>>91012791
Well played.
>Lex Luthor identifies as a Jolly Rancher.
>>
>>91012265
it's empowering to know that I alone am responsible man-hating women exist.
>>
>>91011856
did the general already get banned again? I thought there was gonna be a new episode tonight but the thread's gone from the catalog

goddammit, I hate going to /trash/ for links, or anything really
>>
>>91012921

I keep saying they should move it to /po.
>>
>>91012921
Wait aren't the sug threads in trash or are they banned there too?
>>
>>91011856
Yeah. I'm transgender though so it was exponentially worse for me than it was for a cis female. Not to mention your hips and ass get fat as shit plus having boobs makes it so awkward to run around or climb trees and your upper body strength goes to shit as well, you can't just be a normal kid anymore and everyone keeps telling you to act like a lady and act 'your age' because once you hit 13 you're pretty much as well developed as an 18 year old and all you want to fucking do is be that normal kid again.
>>
>>91012905
You're a fucking supervillian man. Either you've raped trillions of women or you're Baron Strucker but with feminism rather than...wait what the fuck does Hydra actually believe? Like before we turned them into Nazis?
>>
>>91012522
Imagine questioning whenever someone talks to you whether they're doing it to get something out of you.
>>
>>91013330
Women still have it easier anon
Exploiting > mocking
>>
>>91013301
I can rape women just by looking at them and making them feel slightly uncomfortable.

I'm pretty much double hitler, but instead of jews, it's women.
>>
>>91012522
That's completely in your control though. If you're not the kind of person who receives compliments it's because of the way you act, and the choices you make

It's a lot different from suddenly having everybody trying to throw their dicks at you because you happen to be a cute teenage girl, which you can't really help
>>
>>91013330
I do that anyway.

Why would someone talk to me?
>>
>>91013402
Your personal viewpoint and opinion on things?
Discussion?
>>
>>91013427
>people care about the viewpoints and opinions of un-important, unattractive men.
>>
>>91012522
>>91013358

Imagine being a helpless 13 year old girl that was a complete child just a few months ago and getting eyed up and down by guys on the street who are 20-30 years your senior like you're a piece of meat because they think that you're much older than you are.

You ever been hit on by a gay guy and felt uncomfortable about the predatory way he was regarding you? Imagine being a little kid and getting that from people every other day of the week all of a sudden just because you hit puberty and you gotta be careful about what you wear and how you carry yourself to not 'lead on' these freaks.

Female puberty is atrocious whether you're cis or trans for those first few years.
>>
Does stevonnie have both male and female genitalia or a combo of both .
>>
>>91013468
Looks and importance are irrelevant.
I care about your debating ability then what your endothermic casing looks like.
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>91013394
Not that anon, but

>this is what normies actually believe

You can get /fit/, you can get /fa/, you can have a trillion dollarydoos, you can have supreme taste in vidya, music, and teevee. You can write gud and draw gud.

But ultimately if you don't have that "spark" that click of charisma, you're basically doomed to becoming invisible (if ugly grill) or doomed to basically work your ass off to get even mildly noticed (if ugly boi). Some people get it as they grow up and mature, some people never really get it. You can cultivate it to some degree, but less than what self-help books would have you believe.

And ultimately being attractive means that you can leapfrog over a lot of that. What from your perspective looks like shallow obsession from another person's perspective is genuine connection mixed with shame/attraction/frustration/joy and all the other human complications. It means that you never ultimately have to prove yourself, you are considered valuable. And as much as (some) other people can make themselves appear semi desirable with the right combination of guts, luck, and perseverance there will always be that sense that without their talents they too would be seen as worthless.

tl;dr: People suck and don't value others for who they are inside, but for what the appear on the outside and/or what they can bring to the table. This sucks.
>>
>>91013371
You'd have to have eye taped 12 million women, that's not sexism that's a fucking destiny
>>
>>91013394
I mean I agree that women probably have it worse. You gotta be gay and active in the community to get eye raped at 13 as a boy.
>>
>>91013549
>Looks and importance are irrelevant.

t. uggo.
>>
>>91013549
Anon you cannot look at a man and say "I like this man, he has the face of a debater".

Before you have even stepped up to the plate you have made subconsious decisions about who is/isn't desirable and who is/isn't attainable. Women show this less because they aren't expected to play the role of pursuers in society, but they still make these judgements all the same.
>>
>>91011856
>Be me
>Nerdy black kid
>Hit growth splurt and baloon past 6 feet.
>Stop getting bullied
>People look at you with fear in their eyes
>Parents can't beat you anymore because their hits don't even hurt.

At first it kind of sucked because I'm still a soft shyboy at heart, but now it's really nice.

>>91013255
Sucks to hear that, man.
>>
>>91013597
The guy whose gotten the most pussy I've ever seen is the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen. Women flock to him. The second pussy getting man I've known is fat, like ugly fat. Like you see his belly button cause all his shirts don't fit anymore.
>>
File: 1484266778834.png (181KB, 460x558px) Image search: [Google]
1484266778834.png
181KB, 460x558px
>>91013656
>>Be me
>>Nerdy black kid
>>Hit growth splurt and baloon past 6 feet.
>>Stop getting bullied
>>People look at you with fear in their eyes
>>Parents can't beat you anymore because their hits don't even hurt.
Are you me anon? I had to become the jokester in school to get people to not be afraid of me
>>
>>91013656
I was smoll for my entire teenage life. I got "Private Christian School" bullied which was a lot less violent and a lot more everyone whispers mean things when you're near because they know it'll hurt you. I ended up stabbing a guy outside school and then nobody said shit to me, at me, or about me. At all. Everyone had fear in their eyes cause nobody had ever even gotten in a fight there. High school was a lonely violent time.
>>
>>91013663
that's the bottom line. If you're a male, your attractiveness comes more from how you carry yourself, how you act, how you speak. You can overcome being ugly and still get pussy.

As a woman, your body is the be-all and end-all.

our society just has different standards for the two.
>>
File: pearl.png (158KB, 711x1116px) Image search: [Google]
pearl.png
158KB, 711x1116px
>>91011856
>Be around 11
>Super squeaky voice like mickey mouse voice
>Puberty happens voice deepens HARD
>Growth spurt fast
>5 year old mistook me for his dad because I look like him
He looked exactly like me I don't blame the dude
>Age 16 look like a 25 year old .
>age 18 look like a 28 year old
>>
>>91013663
Yeah, he gets pussy, and he has to hussle hard as shit for it. He has to become whatever persona gets him so much pussy, has to identify with it and hide under it, because if he stops being the charming charismatic fat fuck that women don't want to bang for one second, the pussy spring dries up.

That's what it means to be ugly. Not that peoppe can't like you, but that you're only considered worthwhile so long as you can bring shit to the table. It means being on your guard 24/7, putting down other people that threaten that mask. It means denying parts of yourself that people don't like, and learning to define yourself by the few things people do.
>>
File: CHICKEN.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
CHICKEN.gif
3MB, 350x349px
>age 16-17
>couldn't keep my hands off my dick for the life of me
>even got slight burns from all the fapping
>>
>>91013255
AAAAHAHHAHAAAHAAAA
>>
File: Your not sane.gif (918KB, 399x246px) Image search: [Google]
Your not sane.gif
918KB, 399x246px
so /co/ how was puberty for you?
All that happened to be was I just got all pimply and touched myself a lot
>>
>>91013711
jesus christ dude if you stabbed a guy I'd act the same way
your private religious school didn't expell you for that?
>>
>boys at puberty
Every fiber of my brain and body is screaming at me to find a hole to fuck

>girls at puberty
I'm really sick of everyone trying to fuck my holes
>>
>>91013849
Basically that. I think I got an attractiveness upgrade, and that plus going into drama helped get me some confidence, but only in a "charming pest" sort of sense. Which was better than "future school shooter", vaguely.
>>
>>91013849
Uneventful outside of wet dreams.
>>
>>91013849
My voice got deeper and that's about it. Never had a sex drive.

The day I discovered my pubic hair was terrifying, shit sprouted up overnight. I thought a bunch of hair from the shower somehow got clumped around my dick but it was mine.
>>
>>91013593
To me, they're irrelevant.

>>91013597
Why would I like a man because of their face?
It is, as the saying goes, it is what lies within that counts.
Who am I to judge a person on their looks?
Who is anyone to judge?

That person could've been a soldier, this person could've suffered an accident and just got away with their life, that person could be deeply troubled and scar themselves, this person could be a regular drunken fighter.

How would I know by simply looking at their face?
>>
>>91013888
Trips of truth.
>>
>>91013685
>jokester
>>>/r9k/35772615
>>
File: 1453941466108.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453941466108.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>91013849
The sex drive was fucking insane.
>My friend talking about how touching yourself was considered gay
>Tried it one day because was alone and bored
>So much pleasure
>literally keep fapping all day for 4 month straight at least once
>>
>>91013866
It wasn't AT school and it was someone's friend who didn't go to our school and also my dad paid for like half of the construction of the school. Private Christian Schools! The creepiest part about being upper middle class.
>>
>>91013921
Ignore the second "it is".
>>
File: 1452575584518.png (199KB, 730x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452575584518.png
199KB, 730x750px
>>91013849
Once I discovered fapping My world changed.
I onced fapped 6 times in a row.
>>
File: deadpool i.png (55KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool i.png
55KB, 240x240px
>>91013656
>Sucks to hear that, man.

Yeah it sucks. I'm glad puberty turned out well for you at least. Puberty was like the complete reverse of that for me. I went from one of the fastest runners in my school and one of the tallest kids in my class who could easily physically outmanoeuvre/overpower and defend myself against cis boys my age if I needed to to a fat weakling blob of shit within the span of a year or less. Thankfully everything turned out okay and I'm good now.

>>91013848
Rude.
>>
File: marco.jpg (49KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
marco.jpg
49KB, 600x900px
>>91013888
13 year old boys should just wear dresses and fuck each other. then everyone wins.
>>
>>91013849
There was one day that I masturbated 12 times, and I was still ejaculating throughout the entire time.

Puberty is nuts man.

Also, my voice got deeper and eventually I caught on to the fact that it was possible for girls to find me attractive.
>>
>>91013921
you are literally lying or cognitive dissonance has set in if you say appearance of someone has never made a difference to you.

The human brain does not the work the way you're trying to pretend it does.

You see an ill-kept guy in stained clothes you wonder if you're going to get raped.
You see a large black guy, you wonder if you're gonna get mugged.
You see a cute girl and your heart flutters.

You're brain is constantly making judgements. You'd literally have to lack a survival instinct.
>>
>>91013997
I kept telling people that back in high school and they made me see a priest.
>>
>>91013921
Yeah, you're right, people shouldn't judge on appearences. People shouldn't litter in public places. People shouldn't treat politics like sports. People shouldn't waste so much time focusing on mindless work and meaningless passing pleasures rather than learning to love life.

But we do. And you too, on some level, judge based on attractiveness, as much as you try to fight those impulses, just like all humans do. Because it's faster and easier and lazier to judge by the appearances of a man's skin than the contents of his heart.
>>
>>91013961
that's some shit bruv.
>>
>>91013849
The drive was fucking insane and all I thought about. The most I masturbated in one day was 8 times and I came each time. I also figured out that I liked dudes over women. Strange times.
>>
File: 1441921566885.jpg (133KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1441921566885.jpg
133KB, 640x853px
>Steven finds out about masterbating
>Literally has a Room that he can fuck anyone he wants.
Man, if steven wasn't forcing himself to act 8 God damn that libido on that kid
>>
>>91014020
The worst part was that it was right when I started dealing with schizophrenia but nobody would talk to me about how I stabbed a guy so I wasn't even sure it happened for like years.
>>
>>91014046
That is really fucking weird. Does Steven just not go through puberty? Because logically speaking he should be flooded with hormones. And sometimes he acts like a chubby 15 year old leader in training, and sometimes he acts like an 8 year old high off sugar, but he never shows any real signs that he's going through emotional conflict induced by puberty.
>>
>>91014046
I bet he's gonna age like a half-elf. Around twenty he'll hit puberty in like half an hour.
>>
File: 1459084688939.png (132KB, 399x287px) Image search: [Google]
1459084688939.png
132KB, 399x287px
>Puberty is just being so horny you touch yourself to calm you down or getting weird growth or voice changes
>Came here expecting stevonnie art
>Got a down to earth puberty thread
I like this Can we post stevonnie I lose my folder
>>
>>91013849
Lots of jerking off.....to much.
I'm pretty sure I was chronic.
I'd really like to forget like almost all of my life.
Like if I could just maintain the skills I want and maybe a few key people like my family, I might be okay erasing my entire memory.
There's almost nothing worth holding onto.
>>
File: WEINER IN HAND.png (607KB, 900x2501px) Image search: [Google]
WEINER IN HAND.png
607KB, 900x2501px
>>91014046
Can't cloud connie might fuck him mentally and maybe physically
>>
>>91014107
We'll what's his actual biology? He's part rock/light form. How does that even goddamn make sense?
>>
File: 1442282392416.jpg (41KB, 492x519px) Image search: [Google]
1442282392416.jpg
41KB, 492x519px
Can't even imagine how it must feel for girls in puberty feeling out.
>>
>>91014003
I always assume the lowest of the low is the most common thing people will do.

>>91014019
This affirms my point.
Stay wary of your fellow man.
And genuinely be surprised when people surpass your expectations.
>>
File: connie.jpg (41KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
connie.jpg
41KB, 800x450px
>You will be the first friend a cute little brown nerd girl

>She will never try to run away with you on a bus because her parents don't like your 6-armed giant mother

>She will never learn sword fighting to be your knight and protect your life

>She will never ask to fuse with you and masturbate because she wants to feel what it's like to have a penis
>>
File: 1451337350242.jpg (8KB, 240x229px) Image search: [Google]
1451337350242.jpg
8KB, 240x229px
>>91014314
Story semi related
>Had a Friend whoses sister had a really big clit.
>Like had to surgically get it removed because it was so annoying to her
>Anything could get her off and I mean anything.
>Car engine running
>Riding a Bike
>Sitting down wrong
>She had to go through this in middle school to her sophomore year in college before getting it removed
>>
File: 1443035986549.jpg (79KB, 398x724px) Image search: [Google]
1443035986549.jpg
79KB, 398x724px
>>91014403
Why do I have a boner
>>
>>91014403
I have no words.
I really wish I had the shocked Orc reaction image though.
>>
>>91013495
>You ever been hit on by a gay guy and felt uncomfortable
kek gays just as women find me hideous
>>
>>91013656
>People look at you with fear in their eyes
shit that sounds amazing it reminds me of a line in deadly school
>im gona grow scales, im gona breath fire and nobod is goin to fuck with me again
>>
File: 1442880343218.gif (2MB, 440x322px) Image search: [Google]
1442880343218.gif
2MB, 440x322px
>>91014403
>that sounds pretty ho...
>Start thinking about all the mental stress about try ing not to cum everywhere
That's one way to literally go insane
>>
File: 1450974436350.jpg (36KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450974436350.jpg
36KB, 540x960px
>>91014403
>That one nerdy girl who had big tits but was bully relentlessly by jealous girls
>>
File: setting the tone.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
setting the tone.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>this thread

Tonight, on a very special /co/...
>>
File: 1469593356303.jpg (50KB, 676x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469593356303.jpg
50KB, 676x720px
>>91014974
>Puberty to a Girl with a giant clit suffering from her condition through middle and highschool
>>
File: 1490191186763.png (313KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1490191186763.png
313KB, 550x366px
>People think objectification is just people wanting to take advantage of your body and nothing else
>nobody gets that the real issue is the complete opposite, that people will imagine their entire hypothetical life with you and have a legitimate interest in getting to know you, if only because they have some fantasized perfect version of what you are, and that every time it's just brushed off as objectification it just completely undermines the very real emotional need people have that's completely lacking in modern society

Come on, you've all experienced it. You've all seen the other person somewhere on the street or at work or school and just thought "man, what are they into? They look and act nice, I'd like to show them stuff I like. Would they like me, would they want to cuddle? I like them already, I want to tell them I like them. I want to know more"

People aren't nihilist fuck machines and the sooner we stop pretending we are to avoid hurt, the sooner this entire discussion about objectification can reach some sort of philosophical conclusion.
>>
>>91013495
Yeah, except they also gain the ability to manipulate just about every person with testosterone coursing through them if they aren't fucking retarded. Try tarder to pitch it as "boo hoo women".
>>
>>91015093
people like this are why feminism is necessary
>>
I still think Stevonnie's design is really strange. What even gave them the idea to fuse together Steven and Connie together? Connie doesn't even have a gem as far as I know so how did it happen?
>>
File: 1490031967102.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490031967102.png
340KB, 858x360px
>>91015080
I've never really thought about that, even though I've had a lot of emotionally needy guy friends who come to me with their problems.

What makes men so sad about everything?
>>
>>91011856
or serves as a ham fisted tranny
>>
>>91015156
>Connie doesn't even have a gem as far as I know

or does she?
>>
>>91015008
>they move the mic towards her to get her statement
>that white noise screech blares out
>her eyes roll back and she shudders
>the host starts sweating
>"Oh, jeez"
>>
File: blood lapis.jpg (97KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
blood lapis.jpg
97KB, 900x1200px
i made my waifu from my blood...

rate her 1 out of 10
>>
>>91014742
What does this gif depict?
>>
>>91015166
Men have the same kinds of feelings women do, but without the proper outlets to explore and learn about them. You get emotionally needy guy friends because most guys need emotional support they can't articulate, and having those they feel they can open up around is meaningful. Rarely, sometimes, but rarely, they are trying to exploit it, but most often they're desperate for an outlet. I figure a reason you see a lot of the stereotypical beta nerd friend-zoners is because of the suspension bridge effect, them associating being to open up to emotional tempestuousness around a girl makes them more attached.
t. recovering emotionally-needy guy faggot
>>
File: Sad_Milhouse.png (213KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Milhouse.png
213KB, 512x384px
>>91015166
Because when you become a man, nobody cares about you. You have to make people care. If you're a girl, people will always care about you for one reason or another. You'll always be someone's goal or someone's precious daughter or this or that, you're going to be the object of desire of someone on multiple levels and to some degree, that has to offer some degree of social safety. Women can choose to not do anything with their life and just marry a man, and there's security in having someone else take charge.

When you're a boy, your family cares, but once you're a man, nobody cares. You have to prove you're worth caring about through your work, and God help you if you fail. You're not desired, you're not looked at as something people want to work towards, you're not desired or wanted or even acknowledged. You're a disposable creature.

Men are sad because at some point in our lives, nobody cares about us and we're seen as weak if we don't deal with it. But even if we become strong, it's just expected, it's not extraordinary. We don't matter one way or another.
>>
>>91015270
I was really getting interested in this one girl who was kind of out of my league but seemed to enjoy my company. Once I met her friends, though, I realized she had a whole herd of beta orbiters. It was really quite amazing how they all took their turns fawning over her
>>
>>91013849
i´ve never been uglier in my whole life than when i was a teenager, i thought most teenagers were handsome but the genetic lottery hit me in the balls durig that period, didn´t help that i was a depressed sod, now thankfully as an adult i don´t look like shit anymore and i´m not depressed anymore either tfw no gf tho
>>
>>91015221
worst gem/10
>>
File: 1488879880919.jpg (176KB, 1200x763px) Image search: [Google]
1488879880919.jpg
176KB, 1200x763px
>>91015295
>when you realize she means the world to you, but you're nothing special to her
>>
File: 1489663022130.png (263KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1489663022130.png
263KB, 1280x738px
>>91015295
Oh god, I think I'm one of those guys...
>>
File: peridootfinal.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
peridootfinal.png
8KB, 400x400px
anyone have the pic of amethyst in that school with the word sex beside it? would be appreciated.

In return, a peridoodle
>>
>>91015326
>>91015355
What was really concerning to me is that she didn't seem to know or care about the effect that she had on these weak-willed men. I think she was just a really awkward, self-hating person who somehow became gorgeous, and was just happy to have so many people who seemed to love talking to her and laughing at her jokes.

I got out of there as quick as I could which kinda sucked because her friends were the chillest, friendliest people ever
>>
>>91015400
>her friends were the chillest, friendliest people ever
Her female friends I mean, not the beta-orbiters
>>
>>91015300
nice to see you again...
>>
File: 1488880028240.png (398KB, 799x808px) Image search: [Google]
1488880028240.png
398KB, 799x808px
>>91015295
>have noticed this too
>stop making the effort to talk to her
>conversations stop outright, wonder if we were ever friends at all or if she just kept you around as an orbiter to feed her ego
>stopped talking to girls in general and started focusing on getting fit

It's such a thoughtless but cruel thing
>>
>>91015389
The whole pic was cancerous though.
What's the term?
Strawman?
>>
>>91015400
I know someone somewhat like that I'm an orbiter in my chrysalis phase, I'm getting better and she recognizes and is super annoyed with how quickly some guys fall for her because she's a SUPER emotional type and takes longer to get invested. It's frustrating wanting her to be happy, knowing you'd never be able to make it work properly with her, and being unable to let go of that shred of hope something could happen
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 284x177px
>>91015400
>being friends with a girl in the first place

I will teach you a lesson:
Girls are for fug. If you try to be friends, it'll only lead to bad expectations and heart break.

It will happen every single time, even if you try not to think of it like that, it'll eventually go there and you won't stop thinking about it until your heart gets broken.

Save yourself the pain.
>>
>>91015483
shut up ESL
>>
File: 857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg (130KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg
130KB, 2048x1024px
>>91015461
>and being unable to let go of that shred of hope something could happen

This thread is getting a little too real for me
>>
File: 1483493084855.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483493084855.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>91015461
>tfw you feel that way about a lesbian friend
>tfw they've told you that if you were a girl they'd be into you
>get along super well and even flirtatious sometimes
>tfw you've even put it out there that you have a crush, but theyre taken in some long distance thing, and you never get a straight yes or no answer, and you still can't manage to let go

It hurts a lot and I wish I could just stop talking to her
>>
File: IMG_4942.jpg (288KB, 997x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4942.jpg
288KB, 997x1024px
>>91013255
>>
File: Lonelyheartsclub.jpg (17KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
Lonelyheartsclub.jpg
17KB, 320x233px
>this thread
>>
File: stevonniecolor.png (538KB, 1061x1066px) Image search: [Google]
stevonniecolor.png
538KB, 1061x1066px
>>91011856
>>
>>91015578
Pretty much the shorter guy in the middle.
>>
>>91012332
So you got molested as a kid? Lucky Chadlet
>>
I'm surprised no one posted this yet.
https://youtu.be/7DxN9UoUa20
>>
>>91015093
This. And if a man ever did anything to you even in third world shitholes that man would be dragged out into the street and slaughtered like an animal by other men for mere suspicion of doing anything to a 13 year old girl. Boo hoo.
>>
Why is male sexuality inherently predatory? And how do men cope with this?
>>
>>91015553
i wish i had a lesbian friend
actually i have a lesbian kinda friend/nice acquantaince, but college life and my failures there have made me so jaded that i can´t make new friends anymore even if i want
>>
>>91015714
That's one of the reasons I hated that stupid Aziz Ansari Netflix show, because he had a cool lesbian friend and I will never have a cool lesbian friend
>>
>>91015765
Is it bad if I just want to have a friend I can shoot the shit with that has awesome cleavage to look at? I'm not gonna do anything but look, but I wish that could be all out on the table. I like cleavage, that's not a detraction or objectification.
>>
File: 1462379166535.jpg (33KB, 680x355px) Image search: [Google]
1462379166535.jpg
33KB, 680x355px
>>91013849
So horny all the damn time that I jacked off in class frequently. Casual clothing days were heaven since all the girls wore tight jeans and I took every opportunity to brush by.
>>
>>91015711
Horribly, like Angron's nails, but Slaaneshian.
>>
>>91015483
Nah, you just cant cross the streams of fug and friend.
>>
>>91015711
>Why is male sexuality inherently predatory?
evolution

>And how do men cope with this?
1. self control,
2. masturbation,
3. finding one of the (nearly all) women who wants to (consensually) roleplay sexual predation (with her acting as the prey).
>>
>>91015711
why is female sexuality inherently submissive? And how do women cope with this?
>>
>>91015711
Male sexual fulfillment requires that you go out, observe a female and then convince her to have sex with you. How this is done varies but it makes the act of sex much more intensive because you had to seek it out; furthermore male culture coaches sex in game-like terms i.e. 'scoring,' or 'third-base,' so as a result men tend to see sex as a very desirable and oftentimes all consuming act.

tl;dr Men feel they have to work for sex and our culture is centered around it because it's one of the two way to "prove" you're a man.
>>
File: chewass.jpg (375KB, 1237x1225px) Image search: [Google]
chewass.jpg
375KB, 1237x1225px
>>91011856
any of you ever confessed to a girl a long long time after you gave up on her ?
like saying "hey i used to like you, isn´t that funny and dumb haha"
is it a stupid thing to do? i´ve done it, like two times
>>
>>91015711
I don't practice it and I can't say I recommend it. I prefer a more playful sexuality based on fun and mutual enjoyment. works pretty good for me
>>
Reminder that mammalian sexuality is based around the concept of "one male, many females"

males of countless species compete with each other for the right to claim all the females and father all the offspring, because they can

Deep down all women want a male to claim them, own them, fight for them.

It's why feminism is such an uphill battle. It goes against the grain of the base instincts of men and women both
>>
>>91015922
forgot my image
>>
>>91015877
I wouldn't say it's stupid by itself, no. Assuming you're an adult, that's a potentially interesting thing to have a conversation about. I could see that line of discussion going lots of different ways.

If you're using it as a desperate attempt at a pickup line, however, then you done fucked up.
>>
>>91012332
>imagine never knowing if someone actually cares about you

Imagine never having anyone care about you, and fucking knowing it. Just because you were both hot and retarded doesn't mean you didn't have it easy.
>>
>>91012921
Maybe the mods finally realized the "no generals ever (except when the show is airing (except if it's a show that isn't Steven Universe))" rule made no sense.
>>
>>91015922
>>91015929
shut up ESL
>>
File: IMG_1641.jpg (73KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1641.jpg
73KB, 620x388px
>>91013849
Pimply and horny, glad half of that is over, im quite comfortable with my looks now
>>
>>91011856
Was there supposed to be an episode of this show today, or was it postponed? I don't see a general anywhere, so I'm assuming the latter, but it'd be nice to have something to watch before I go to bed.
>>
>>91016111
dug through the /trash/, looks like we've been bamboozled and there's no release date for the next episode.

Good old modern cartoon scheduling.
>>
>>91013993
>I'm good now
:)

That's interesting to think about though. I never even imagined someone might get frustrated at that sort of thing.
>>
>>91013255
You are still male, be ready, male alopecia and prostate cancer it's still a possibility.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself.
>>
>>91013849
I was super skinny, super annoying, moody, short and unconfident.

Now I'm medium weight, calm, somewhat of a jerk but somehow women find me more attractive and don't recognize 2011-2014 me.
>>
>>91016253
Clearly FtM jackass.
>>
>>91015265
Looks like a concert band/orchestra performing a piece that calls for a big wooden mallet / wood block hit at that point. Percussionists have to do weird stuff like that from time to time. Horn bro knew it was coming, but clarinet bro forgot the exact timing.
>>
>>91016374
That's great. I'd love to hear the performance
>>
>>91011856

"A man on the cusp of manhood can't spend the whole day whackering."
—Steven DeMayo
>>
>>91013849
No advantages only the drawbacks. To become more attractive I didn't have to wait to be tall and handsome. No I ended short, skinny and with bad teeth.
To be attractive some have to come to terms with who they are, work on themselves (no need to be jacked and tall as fuck, just don't be too fat or too skinny I guess).
Honestly I stopped caring, the only time I cared ended badly with no rewards or good things coming out from it.
>>
>>91012332
>>91012522
>>91015594
>>91015953

The thing you guys have to understand is the real problem is those dumb faggots who won't take no for an answer when they hit on you, and get really butthurt if you reject them and get all fucked up in the head and creep you out.

Being hit on is just something that happens, but the super autistic/retarded/fucked up ones make everything shit.
>>
>>91013255
>I'm transgender
Does anyone care? No, leave that shit on tumblr.
>>
>>91011856
But this is bullshit, girls even in their infant state know how to modulate their voice better then males and have a 2/3 faster response to their crying for example. Saying that to manipulate others a girls has to hit puberty is like saying that only when a guy gets hair on his balls he suddenly likes to compet.
>>
File: 559593.jpg (108KB, 450x517px) Image search: [Google]
559593.jpg
108KB, 450x517px
>>91013849
depressing
>>
>>91017975
I have a new appreciation for women's complaints about being hit on when an ugly gay guy I know won't stop thirsting over me. It was flattering at first but after a short time you just want them to fuck off
>>
>>91015711
Because women get pregnant and men don't
>>
>>91015166
Because we are not objectified. We are valued for what we do, not what we are, and most of us doing nothing of significance, so we have no value.

Turns out objectification is cozy sometimes.
>>
File: GottaCum.jpg (81KB, 429x606px) Image search: [Google]
GottaCum.jpg
81KB, 429x606px
>>91014742
>hfw
>>
>>91018497
>We are valued for what we do, not what we are, and most of us doing nothing of significance
Wait but that's completely within your control.
>>
>>91015953
You get depressed. And that's bad.

But at least you don't get raped and also depressed. When you're 12. By your uncle.
>>
>>91011856
Why does america still try to do these metephorical puberty stories when Japan already has that shit on lockdown since Revolutionary Girl Utena?
>>
>>91013685

Why would you relinquish that sort of power though?

You could have cultivated that image and become a god in the eyes of your peers, an angry, vengeful god...
>>
http://observer.com/2017/03/pearl-steven-universe-dating-cartoon-network/

Why is it everyone who unironically uses the word "queer" is a total fucking dip shit? You guys (for the most part) are less cringey than this bullshit.
>>
>>91018532
Yes it is. It's entirely in your control to prove you are worth existing by being better than the next guy, and it's entirely your fault when you fuck up and thus are no longer worth acknowledging or caring about. So you may feel sad about that, but who cares? You weren't exceptional so don't deserve sympathy or affection. Your feelings don't matter, you don't matter, because you didn't try hard enough.
>>
>>91018626
I don't know how to tell you this anon but when a normie writes about dating a cartoon they are writing a joke article or just using it as a humorous bookend for character analysis.
>>
>>91018655
Idk dude, the article doesn't really have much character analysis and gets pretty detailed.
>>
>>91018643
>It's entirely in your control to prove you are worth existing by being better than the next guy
You don't need to be better than the next guy, you just need to do anything and someone will take notice.

If what you're saying was true the human race would have died off a long time ago so people's standards are clearly not as high as you think they are.

I think this is a problem with your educational system, it made you think you have to constantly prove yourself in this manner.
>>
>>91013255
>I'm transgender
Why do you have to tell us about that, why do most trans people start their arguments with "I'm trans"?
>>
>>91018692
Because it contextualizes what they're saying especially since they are talking about puberty where it would obviously be a different experience than if you weren't a tranny? What kind of retarded question is this.
>>
>>91018673
Our standards have always been defined by what most people are capable of. Except when jobs/opportunities/resources get scarce, then it goes up. Sometimes it's competitive just because it "stimulates progress"
>>
>>91013255
Nigga did you think """cis""" females dont have to deal with the physical/social implications of puberty too? They all had a great time with menstration, back pains, stretchmarks, and Expectations of adulthood at 13? Read a book, asshole.
>>
>>91018758
I believe anon was cis they had to deal with that AND the constant body dysmorphia
>>
>>91011856
As a man what happened to me was that my dad started beating me up
Sounds great tho, shame nobody in the crewniverse can write for shit so it comes by as anything but
>>
>>91018798
Dysphoria/dysmorphia isnt exclusive to trans people. I don't know of a single woman that had really positive feelings about their puberty, and so-called cis women are dysphoric at much higher rates than you would think.

Plus dyspgoria isnt even required to start calling yourself trans anymore.
>>
>>91018839
Yeah, I highly doubt anyone in the crewniverse had less than an upper middle class liberal upbringing.
>>
>>91018753
Okay but I think people's standards are pretty low at the moment.

>>91018758
I think the idea is that their difficulties were different, not non-existent.
>>
>>91012332
Man women realy do have first world problems. Not knowing if the world cares about them for real or not. LoL. do you know how it is for males? The world does not care for them at all. As far as the species goes, man are replacable.
>>
>>91018878
Well that's a factor too and I would argue that poor people with poor lives are often way better comedians
But don't judge the upper middle class based on the worst people in the upper middle class
>>
>>91013555
Bullshit. I have seen people with 0 charsima or even good social traits, be welcomes and liked, because either their parents or themselfs are rich or influencial. Ah and some of them are ugly as hell. But when your dad is the owner of the firm that controls 40% of ice cream market in your whole country, you can weight 140kg and be 155cm, and still make it in to 100 sexiest women in your country.
>>
>>91018923
I'm not making judgements, I'm just making an observation.
>>
>>91013849
Locked myself in my room, started a lot of fights and talked with my friends about Hitler
Also I almost dropped out of highschool a couple times, at the end I barely showed up at all
>>
File: c640x360_5[1].jpg (16KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
c640x360_5[1].jpg
16KB, 640x360px
>>91015461
>unironically orbiting
Yeah naw fuck that shit.
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with young men in today's generation that invest all that time and emotion into a girl for the slim chance she will return your feelings.
Im sick of people telling me I have to do everything I can to make women happy, and if they aren't its someone all my fault. Do yourself a favor and start taking female hormones and wear a chastity cage because you clearly don't deserve to be a man.
>>
>>91012332
>imagine never knowing if someone actually cares about you.

Does it feel similar to knowing no one cares about you?
>>
>>91018881
>people's standards are pretty low at the moment.
Where? For who? Last I checked there's a fuckton of grads with degrees in fields so crowded they'd have to be supermen to get a foot in. With increasing populations and workforce automation it will only get worse. And that's to say nothing of the social competitiveness, which is way too hardwired to ever go away. It's just biology; men are not nearly as individually valuable to a species' continuation as women. Men must always compete by nature
>>
>>91018673
>You don't need to be better than the next guy, you just need to do anything and someone will take notice.
It's funny to me that you think this.
>>
>>91018673
>You don't need to be better than the next guy, you just need to do anything and someone will take notice.
Only a woman would believe this nonsense
>>
>>91018937
Well perhaps I spoke too soon, if you DO have one bazillion dollars you can get love and adoration.

So just don't be poor I guess. Easy enough to do.
>>
>>91019365
Now you're just being obtuse
>>
>>91013656
This is literally me
>>
>>91019203
In an age were women are happy to go their entire lives without ever having kids and making up for it with one or five cats?
>>
>>91019441
That only makes male competition fiercer by reducing potential mates.
>>
File: 1489089514513.png (302KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489089514513.png
302KB, 434x434px
>>91015389
>anyone have the pic of amethyst in that school with the word sex beside it?
In case anyone still here wants it.
>>
>>91019340
>>91019361
>>91019203
There's a point where it's just you making excuses.

Yeah it sucks you can't do anything with that shitty undergrad degree, I couldn't either, which is why I took part time jobs delivering sandwiches and getting pissed on by dogs until I got into an online grad course that's flexible enough for me to both work and study.

Sorry if you feel like there's nothing you can do but if you're going to bring objectivity and faux-science into this then frankly, objectively, you're wrong about there being nothing you can do and you always being outperformed by someone.
>>
I had no idea there were so many black nerds on 4chan, but it definitely makes sense.
>>
>>91015270
>>91015295
Honestly just become bitter, it's easier that way
Most of your shortcomings arent even your fault and are things completely out of your control like being born ugly or poor
Did you have a window of opportunity? Sure, most people do but it was slim and you didn't catch it fast enough
The whole world seems to be going to hell and to be honest who needs it? I'm always been better off alone, it won't kill me. It would kill other people but it won't kill me
>>
>>91015711
>And how do men cope with this?
by getting arrested every time they look at a woman the wrong way
>>
>>91019497
You are going to be replaced by a drone in the near future
>>
>>91019485
It doesn't tho
Look around at all the men who choose videogames over college or porn over going out
We reached the tipping point
>>
>>91013849
my voice dropped before a lot of people thats the only mildly cool thing. other then that i grew male breasts which at first Thought I got because I was getting fat but evan worse it was Gynecomastia
>>
>>91011856
>Damn, is that what it's like when a girl hits puberty?

Yes, that's a pretty good description. I'm surprised guys don't know this. I remember being constantly, 24/7 self conscious and ashamed of having a more adult body.
>>
File: identify.png (35KB, 430x520px) Image search: [Google]
identify.png
35KB, 430x520px
>>91012090
That will be a glorious day.
I live in Canada, where it's ILLEGAL to not believe that someone's gender is real.
>>
>>91019706
I'm surprised guys don't know this
yeah, its more on the lines of
guys dont care about this, not one bit
>>
>>91019757
I'd like to think it's more lack of awareness.
There is a song by Dar Williams called "When I Was a Boy" that I think really captures the poignancy of female puberty. I love that song.
>>
File: 1485887861364.jpg (384KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1485887861364.jpg
384KB, 800x799px
>>91011856
How about, a Pearl is thursty for that fusion thread instead?
>>
>>91019504
Its the only place we can be ourselves and interact with others without them being afraid of us, or calling us uncle toms.
>>
>>91019740
Won't it be illegal soon to criticize Islam as well in Canada?
You guys need to get your shit together. Free healthcare is the only thing im really jealous about but everything else about you guys sucks ass.
>>
>>91019497
I'm not saying there is nothing you can do, I'm saying the opposite. You have to do something, anything, everything. The value of a man is entirely extrinsic and reliant on his deeds. Sometimes he fails to stand out and it's his fault, but it doesn't stop his need to feel cared for. So he ends up emotionally needy but too incompetent to fulfill the standards required of him to be given acknowledgement, leaving us with a defective male specimen. Even for the ones that suceed, they must live with the mindset of needing to earn affection. Intrinsic value is an alien thing only women experience. My point is that's how some men end up sad all the time; having to prove yourself just to be loved is taxing. That's also why some men turn into fawning idiots the moment a woman gives him affection without prompting. Unconditional love is intoxicating
>>
>>91019803

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXFBg_Eg6J8
>>
>>91019809
I know that feel
>>
>>91018546
>Male children can't get raped by a pedophile
What did you mean by this, anon?
>>
File: 1482789869822.jpg (171KB, 622x2021px) Image search: [Google]
1482789869822.jpg
171KB, 622x2021px
>>
>>91011856
>how it feels to have a new power over people, or to suddenly find yourself objectified, all for seemingly no reason since you’re still just you

Is sugar literally retarded or is this an american thing? We always knew men were attracted to breasts and stuff, if anything we mature faster than boys and sometimes like them at an age were they are still saying girls have cooties and/or playing with hot wheels
>>
>>91020098
...I don't get it
>>
>>91020132
maybe Sugar doesn't understand how puberty works because she became a boy instead of a woman
>>
>>91019757
Probably cuz most men don't spend a lot of time imagining what it would be like as a 13 year old girl
>>
>>91019798
>I'd like to think it's more lack of awareness.
you can think wathever you want and you can finance people who feed your delusion
>>91020259
most teenage boys spend most of their time imagining what would be like to be inside a teenage girl
>>
File: 1489518499213.png (147KB, 819x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1489518499213.png
147KB, 819x1278px
>>91019868
Please, elaborate?
>>
>>91015564
Time to leave /pol/.
>>
>>91020634
>Time to leave /pol/
how about you leave instead?
>>
>>91020643
How about you stop being a close minded bigot?
>>
>>91020135
Her comics are all awkward as shit "lol depression lol nobody loves me" fare but she happens to be decently attractive, which means at the very least she's gotten unwanted attention.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>91020683
>How about you stop being a close minded bigot?
how about you lead by example instead of demanding people do as you say and not as you do?
>>
>>91020132
At least in burgerland it's seen as a funny joke in elementary and middle school. Once you get to around 13 though you realize that boobs actually are really sexy and you don't know what to do about that.
>>
File: 1490398355942.png (340KB, 948x938px) Image search: [Google]
1490398355942.png
340KB, 948x938px
>>91020643
I'd love to, but you keep fucking dragging its corpse here.

>>91020700
>Wah actually YOU'RE the REAL bigot
>>
>>91020700
Not that anon but that post was pure autism. No stats, no facts, just shitty analogies and scaremongering. It doesn't convince anyone, just justifies people who already feel like chicks with dicks is gross and icky and then turns that discomfort into anger by building up an enemy (the leftism, social justice, and scientists who don't agree with me) to fight that "hates them" and only cares to see them destroyed for (((reasons))).

It's literal /pol/ propaganda.
>>
>>91020801
there is no difference between bush and obama
there is no difference between you and pol
authoritarians arent liberal nor conservative
authoritarians are authoritarians
>>
>>91012090
"YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"
>>
>>91020850
>lets hate hate to death
i know what you really are
>>
File: 1471109610385.jpg (154KB, 948x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1471109610385.jpg
154KB, 948x1179px
>>91020864
>t. Putin
>>
>>91011856

Also to be a Male and suddenly a guy wants to give you the dick.
>>
>>91020132
Yeah for this to be a "terrifying change " she woukd need to had been born in the fucking 50's
>>
>>91020896
Not that anon, but I know what YOU really are: nothing but a piece of Russian programming designed to spam anti-progressive articles and propaganda.
>>
>>91014012
Seeing a priest would work for 13-year-olds too.
>>
>>91020896
And here we see the autistic /pol/ack return to slogans and deflection when backed into a corner, much like glorious leader.
>>
>>91020912
>thinking comunism is anything but the end goal of a tyranical state
>>91020953
>lets ignore facts anf focus on feelings instead
-cnn
>>91021108
makes sense you couldnt posibly comprehend that you are the exact thing you want to destroy
>>
File: 1489208565032.jpg (94KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
1489208565032.jpg
94KB, 540x532px
>>91021180
>Literally just responding to imaginary comments
Is there any larger confirmation that this is a bot, lel nobody said anything about communism or feelings you robot retard.
>>
>>91021215
you know, you can tell when you are telling the truth because only when you tell the truth everyone wants to shut you up
>>
>>91020226
Savage
>>
>>91020259
I'm pretty sure all 13 year old boys have imagined what it would be like to wake up with tits.
>>
>>91020530
I remember not even understanding jow a girl's junk worked when I hit puberty
>>
>>91012567
well duh. Of course you don't mind being alone. it's optional for you.
>>
File: tumblr_nnf8758vVU1qdh5ogo1_500.png (242KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnf8758vVU1qdh5ogo1_500.png
242KB, 500x415px
Does anyone else hope the next Steven fusion is more masculine?
Smokey Quartz was very feminine and I'm hoping when Steven fuses with a more tomboyish Gem will see a more masculine gem it would be cool.
>>
File: 1445100061234.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1445100061234.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>91021273
What the fuck is this some sort of obscure Russian proverb put through a Google Translate?

Learn ENGLISH you slavic Putin loving shit.
>>
File: stevonnie finds this acceptable.png (52KB, 663x445px) Image search: [Google]
stevonnie finds this acceptable.png
52KB, 663x445px
Gotta admit, I'm surprised how many people actually are discussing things normally rather than just filling the thread with shitposting.

Good job /co/.
>>
>>91022053
>steven
>masculine
You poor fool
>>
>>91022127
In the olden days of /co/ that was the standard way of things
>>
>>91021570
Who else still imagines this? I can't be the only one
>>
>>91022053
Steven's pretty feminine for a guy already. He'd have to fuse with somebody who's more masculine for the fusion to come out masculine, like a human male, or possibly Ruby.
>>
>>91022127
This is suprisingly deep discussion for 4chan.
>>
>>91022292
I never did. I don't understand you warped deviants
>>
>>91019740
>Not Ayyysexual
Come on, it was right there.
>>
>>91011979
>wishing to be molested
>>
>>91023388
Most men wish beautiful women molested them as boys
>>
File: 1488577773554.jpg (17KB, 206x261px) Image search: [Google]
1488577773554.jpg
17KB, 206x261px
>>91023388
Steven wants to be molested by Lapis.
>>
>>91022074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubWHVNPegZA
>>
File: 1483309053841.jpg (80KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483309053841.jpg
80KB, 1200x900px
>>91020098
>>91020135
>implying she isn't ostracized for her views on ethnic nationalism
>>
>>91011856
no it isn't it's just sjws forcing transgenderness
>>
File: 1488552925632.jpg (15KB, 448x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488552925632.jpg
15KB, 448x360px
>>91013255

There's an easy solution to all your problems. I highly recommend it for you and anyone going through the same thing.
>>
File: 1480270271277.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480270271277.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>91022127
I miss Stevonnie's original design, now looks more like a trap.
>>
File: 1373237330412.jpg (35KB, 327x348px) Image search: [Google]
1373237330412.jpg
35KB, 327x348px
I hate stevonnie because it's steven's lame-ass super saiyen form.

>On no! All the odds are against us! Better form up STEVONNIE

And it feels even more forced because it's Steven fusing with a little girl, rather than one of the super powered aliens he usually is around.
>>
>>91025478
It was always a trap
>>
File: 1485388072387.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1485388072387.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>91015194
>Ride a motorcycle
>All that rumbling as you drive around
>Get pulled over by the cops
>Sticky slick juice lingers as you get off
>Oh crut
>>
>>91012039
Professor Oak didn't even fucking ask that in the original games
>>
File: 1485383716652.jpg (83KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1485383716652.jpg
83KB, 384x313px
How would puberty for Steven go?
With the gems and his hormones those are sure to be fun to watch
>>
>>91011998
Because I'm not retarded and realize that the "anti-woman" culture is just the same shit everyone feels and hides when they aren't anonymous and I'd rather people just be fucking upfront.
We all harbor numerous prejudices, pretending they aren't there doesn't make them better it just makes us feel stifled.
>>
>>91025750
He's supposed to be going through it now and it willing himself to stay a ten year old boy because he's ashamed of his humanity.
So when he bursts out, it'll probably mostly be weeping.
The gems are not good moms.
>>
>>91013849
very very late. I'm 22 and apparently i have body hair? i had nothing nothing at 19. to this day i don't even have a full beard. my little brother looks older than me. at this point feels really weird, i didn't even noticed that i was used to be boyish
>>
>>91013849
I had already started masturbating at like, eight, but by thirteen it was like ten times a day.
I was mad all the time, and tried to get a boyfriend twice but was publicly humiliated for it.
I started drawing my own porn, and when my mother found it she didn't scold me but she fucking redlined it for anatomy- it was very embarrassing but I did improve upon my art afterwards.
>>
File: 1478517847815.jpg (376KB, 916x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478517847815.jpg
376KB, 916x1920px
>>91011856
>>
File: 1454298302433.png (156KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
1454298302433.png
156KB, 640x353px
>>91025611
Why won't you let me have my dream.
>>
someone give me a quick rundown,that trans steven is a fused form or he is becoming one?
>>
File: 1489375873140.png (156KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489375873140.png
156KB, 400x600px
>>91025937
>I started drawing my own porn, and when my mother found it she didn't scold me but she fucking redlined it for anatomy- it was very embarrassing but I did improve upon my art afterwards.
This is unironically pretty cool of your mom.
my father did something similar but he showed me his collection
>>
>>91019740
>this is a guy
>>
>>91020934
Or have human emotions.
>>
>>91019740
>I might have a panic attack (...) if I find out someone ids as galaxigender without my permission bc ill feel invasion
>there are literal intergalactic invasions happening right now in tumblrland
that's kind of sick, I wish I were crazy enough to live in toonland like these wackadoos.
>>
File: 1488423434805.png (136KB, 305x420px) Image search: [Google]
1488423434805.png
136KB, 305x420px
>>91015564
this is a pretty good read to be honest.

not sure if I agree, but very nicely put together anyway.
>>
>>91012332
lol fagut
>>
Does anyone ever get that pain in your stomach when you hear a note or see the sunset that reminds you of your first real crush that didn't like you back? Like, no matter to what degree you think you're over them, one little thing can make you feel so bad all over again?
>>
>>91013255
nigga you a boy, fukkn tranny freak
>>
>>91013849

I spent about 75-80% of my day with some level of boner and was ridiculously horny all the fucking time. Wet dreams happened with ridiculous frequency and even the vaguest association with anything sexual caused an overwhelming torrent of thoughts and feelings. At its worst, I was fapping up to 10 times a day, the only thing stemming my hormonal tide being physical exhaustion. I was also pizza-faced and looked like a leper through most of my teenage years. They were always the really big, painful ones that took forever to go away too.

Ten years later and I still fap way too much, but it's more out of boredom than frustration and arousal.
>>
>>91026809
Maybe i'm just a wierdo, but how could I be terrified of my breasts and gaining sex appeal when that shit is literally everywhere? On ads, movies , magazines, the whole fucking nedia runs on it, how could this be terrifying to any girl this day an age? Not even to a spoiled white upper class woman like sugar
>>
>>91018887
>if you are not a poor shit form a third world country, you are not allowed to complain
>>
>>91013849
Was great had a growth spurt, got my first girlfriend and had sex. Sadly though my sex drive was to high. Highs chop me could have sex for a straight 2 hours. Gf could last 20 minutes. So it quickly turned from fun sex to workout routine
>>
>>91025551
Shut up Jasper.
>>
>>91012522
I had this happen in middle school when the first girl to ever show interest in me put a message in my locker. Thought she was making fun of me. Looking back on it I feel like a dick because I basically told her to fuck off.
>>
File: 0.jpg (198KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
198KB, 900x582px
>>91027635
>>
>>91013849
I really didn't notice much.
Up to a certain point, I thought Iwas not interested by sex. I could find some girls nice looking, but I never get horny.

Then one day I discovered my Fetish.

Anyway, my biggest worry as a teeanger was that soon, I would be too old for collecting Toys and watching cartoon still being an okay thing for my age and I'd have to find new interest that was more fitting of my age, like "going out" "drinking alcohol" "dancing" "collecting music". Thanks god I soon discovered I actually wasn't forced to give up my old hobbies or doing all of those stuffs.

But fortunately, during those times I worried about that, there were still video games who were still considered an okay thing to play a a teenager.
>>
>>91027710
>looking through a yearbook on the john
man he must really be out of material
>>
>>91011856

That's a dumb explanation, which Tumblr did you get that from

Stevonny never had an adult issue
>>
>>91027865
>>looking through a yearbook on the john
I never noticed that before, thanks.
>>
>>91013819
I feel like thats every teenage boy without friends
>>
>>91013255

>you can't just be a normal kid anymore and everyone keeps telling you act 'your age' because once you hit 13 you're pretty much as well developed as an 18 year old

This so Fucking much

I fucking hate that
>>
>>91025866
As it turns out, most men don't get full beards. Several races barely even get whiskers. body hair is even more rare. I was a very dissappointed teen when I found that out
>>
>>91028123
Imagine my disappointment when my puberty was marked by the appearance of thick woolen pants starting at my navel and extending down to my toes. All I ever wanted was to be a smooth little bitchboy when in reality I can pass for a satyr, especially now that I've decided to just go with it and grow a full beard.
>>
>>91027635
>only thinking that about the first girl
>not still thinking they're all making fun of you 15 years later
It's the only way to not get hurt anon
>>
>>91018019
You forget to hook off your auto-responder, anon, that info relate directly to the OP topic.
>>
>>91018866
>Nigga did you think """cis""" females dont have to deal with the physical/social implications
>Read a book, asshole.
>Dysphoria/dysmorphia isnt exclusive to trans people
anon, at not point did that anon>>91013255
implied at all it doesn't happens to cis girl.

He simply stated that the feeling of being in an alien body was amplified. Never was it said Cis women don't experience it at all.

Stop taking things in absolute.
>>
File: that boy aint right.gif (523KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
that boy aint right.gif
523KB, 371x209px
>>91026518
Stevonnie is the fusion of Bobby Hill and Khan Jr

She may or may not have a penis
>>
>>91013791
>high pitched voice as kid
>puberty hits around 13
>extremely bad acne
>start growing facial hair at 14
>Grizzly Adams beard at 16, people think I'm in my 30s
>shave beard off in 20s, acne scars make me look late 40s
>voice barely deepens, still high pitched

I hate my voice and want to die.
>>
File: 0.png (410KB, 771x555px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
410KB, 771x555px
>>91015093
>>91015655
imagine getting the power to control other, but you don't want to use it but it affect people anyway.

It's only an advantage if being a manipulative bitch is what you want to be.

> And if a man ever did anything to you
>for mere suspicion of doing anything
So he did it or he did not.
>>
>>91015284
>If you're a girl, people will always care about you for one reason or another.
Not true.

Green is always greener on the other lawn. But the thing isyou are basing your statment on what you know of the girls you actually notice. Consider the following: there are girl you never noticed and never cared about, but you never noticed them because they are are unnoticeable and you don't care about them.
>>
>>91028751
Ah yes, Schrödinger's genitals.
>>
>>91019148
>in today's generation
Dude, this is as old as time.
>>
>>91015922
>Reminder that mammalian sexuality is based around the concept of "one male, many females"
Dude, there so many fucked up mamalian kind of raltionship, you have no idea. It's certainly in no way limited to what you describe.

Animal kingdom is insane.
>>
>>91011856
>Damn, is that what it's like when a girl hits puberty?

Well, girls hit puberty sooner than guys, so they have to deal with this bullshit sooner, when they're less mature and less ready for it. Girls' bodies also change more, so it's a more dramatic change which more radically effects how people see them.

Also blood starts spurting out of your crotch at regular intervals.
>>
>>91018839
>Sounds great tho, shame nobody in the crewniverse can write for shit so it comes by as anything but
?
I don't think the intent of Stevonnie was to represent beaten kids in the first place.
>>
>>91020693
>Take that as you will.
Decently attractive people can't be awkward of have shitty moment in their life?
>>
File: free shrugs.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
450KB, 449x642px
>>91011856
>and what it feels like to hit puberty and suddenly find yourself with the body of an adult,
man
why do people always describe puberty as being this sudden thing that comes outta nowhere
the closest i got to that kind of feeling was thinking to myself one day, at the age of 20, 'holy shit i'm actually an adult'
i guess there was also that one time i saw somebody comment about their childhood on a wind waker 34 picture, and thinking 'haha how young do you even have to be', before doing a quick, panicked google search and discovering that the game came out in like, two thousand and fucking six, and that it was part of my childhood too.

but i never had that kind of big shock back around thirteen. it was more just an eventual realisation of 'oh i'm a teenager now, neat' and learning how to masturbate
>>
>>91030330
For me at least the realization that women were hot was sudden and jarring
>>
>>91030330
It's sugar, for her taking a shit is lovecraft levels of existencial horror and an obligatory breakdown
>>
>>91030330
>the closest i got to that kind of feeling was thinking to myself one day, at the age of 20, 'holy shit i'm actually an adult'
Basically went though the same process.
>>
>>91013301
Hydra were always world dominating facists, but they weren't racist, and don't have the real world atrocities being them like Nazis.
>>
>>91029764
he meant op's point, not what happened to him
>>
>>91030514
A shame she can't worldbuild properly.
>>
>>91030330
there's a world of difference in male and female puberty experiences.

I know it's leddit, but this thread is a good summary of why https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3249ff/women_of_reddit_when_did_you_first_notice_that/
>>
File: i want to fug the peridote.jpg (14KB, 226x326px) Image search: [Google]
i want to fug the peridote.jpg
14KB, 226x326px
I want to fuck and snuggle the Pale Green Gem
>>
>>91025715
That comic is based on fire red and leaf green
>>
>>91015977
>ESL
English as second language?
>>
what the fug happened to the last episode? it was supposed to air thursday
>>
>>91034641
Esoteric Sandworm Linguini
>>
>>91015553
You could've converted her easy.
>>
>>91025715
It wasn't an option in the original games. But I see your point. The joke should be made in the context of later games. You know the ones with the less memorable professors.
>>
File: 1443468919947.png (47KB, 847x534px) Image search: [Google]
1443468919947.png
47KB, 847x534px
>>91019740
>memegender
>autisgender
That's just some troll trying to piss tumblr off.
>>
File: uboa.gif (583KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
uboa.gif
583KB, 500x375px
>>91020259
Get off my board, normie.
>>
>>91031441
>Is she okay?
>I should think not, she has a fucking beard!

okay I love that thread
>>
>>91015655
Or the third world shithole where the girl is murdered for the rumor that she isn't chaste.
>>
>>91022127
Likewise, it's been for parts an interesting and insightful read.
>>
>>91024251
What are her views on ethnic nationalism?
>>
>>91037978
I really wonder how a society gets like this. It just seems self destructive
>>
>>91038624
I dunno, I just don't know.
>>
>>91013849
Had a nervous breakdown halfway through high school and my brain decided that I was going to have chronic depression for the rest of my life.
I ended up looking like a shorter version of my Dad, except with average features.
>>
>>91030514
When people say your shit stinks, it doesn't mean you pwned their brains out with your uberness like a pwnage god. It just means that you shouldn't take a shit in public.
>>
>>91027635
You made the right choice, anon.
>>
>>91015166
>What makes men so sad about everything?
Our gestalt mind can sense that Western Civ is dying and that we're doing nothing to save it, and its psychic laments echo down into our individual brains.
>>
>>91011856
>what it feels like to hit puberty and suddenly find yourself with the body of an adult

God, I wish that was me. Itty bitty titty committee sucks, there's hardly a greater indignity than having to get bras from the kid's section
>>
>>91049630
I mean it probably doesn't help you being a grown man doing it.
>>
>>91011998
Because I'm interested in the same things you guys are and I enjoy the posting style and sense of humour

Not gonna lie it made me feel very bitter and self-conflicted on numerous occasions growing up though. And as a young teen I'd adopt edgy women-hating beliefs because gee these these cynical people on the internet sound very smart and like they know what they're talking about
>>
>>91050360
Just remember cynicism and bitterness are the key to life. Just expect the worst in everything and you can only be pleasantly surprised when it's not as bad as it seems, though that's probably bullshit too because nothing good can happen.
>>
>>91050360
I know what you mean. It took me a while to realize that there was a difference between the things that bigots were complaining about and the things that actually made them angry. Like, someone would go ranting about "shitty feminist cunts who want to murder everyone with a Y chromosome" and of course if someone who was literally like that you could see why he'd hate them, but the actual real people whom he's thinking about when he's raging were saying something entirely different when they provoked him, and he essentially made up an alternate version to make his hate feel more appropriate.
>>
>>91050498

My friend told me this about a week ago. It's about the shittiest life philosophy there is. Turning off all your hope makes you a miserable person to be around.
>>
>>91050360
>people on the internet sound very smart and like they know what they're talking about
I didn't think I'd ever hear those words in that order before...
>>
File: 1452581138670.jpg (428KB, 1024x714px) Image search: [Google]
1452581138670.jpg
428KB, 1024x714px
Is /sug/ banned or something? We just got a new episode a few days ago, and I didn't get to download it. What good is /sug/ if I can't even use it to get free episodes?!
>>
>>91019148
>young men in today's generation
This has been a thing for decades at least anon. Blame the movies of the previous generation, if anything. The "if you keep trying and show you really, REALLY care for her she'll fall for you :)))" schpiel is all from 80's-90's teen romance shows/movies man.
>>
>>91054125
>? We just got a new episode a few days ago
Wait, what?
When? Link please? Is it lion 4? I thought the airing date was still unknown.
>>
>>91054208
>This has been a thing for decades at least anon. Blame the movies of the previous generation, if anything.
This has been like this since the dawn of history.
>>
>>91054303
Lion 4 was supposed to come out on the 23rd, I thought
>>
>>91054359
Link?
>>
>>91054400
It was in the beginning of every /sug/ thread up until they disappeared
>>
Puberty for women is a dream unless you don't get the womanly body you were promised.

But once you hit college literally any man with a penis will want to fuck any woman no matter what she looks like so it all works out.

Boy puberty is total shit. You don't even get a good body at the end of it unless you work out like crazy.
>>
>>91054469
The last /sug/ thread still had a link to the scheduled page showing there was still no fixed dates, not a link to a new episode.
>>
>>91054510
Being constantly subjected to the male gaze is a nightmare.
>>
>>91054704
lol. Sure it is.
>>
>>91054704
>Shit shit shit, this is terrible! Look at all these people who not only think I'm attractive enough to gawk at, but who as a result of those feelings will immediately think I'm smarter, funnier, and more interesting than anyone else in the room! Why, I bet they'd even offer me free alcohol, food, or coffee if I asked them on a date! This is TERRIBLE!
>>
>>91054510
> unless work out like crazy
No, that's when you get older. At puberty your testosterone is through the roof. You could do ten crunches a day and start to see a six pack.
>>
>>91054748
>at, but who as a result of those feelings will immediately think I'm smarter, funnier, and more interesting than anyone else in the room!
Uh, no, most will think they are fuckable piece of ass.

>, I bet they'd even offer me free alcohol, food, or coffee if I asked them on a date! This is TERRIBLE!
Imagine a bunch o ugly women (add pustules and missing tooth if you want) being all over you, while at the same time having hench men who could force you to do what she want, if she wanted to. Of course they are not using them. they assure they would never do that. But if they wanted to, you'd be at the mercy of those ugly old grannies. And it's impossible to forget that.

People who have fantasy of people being all over themselves often make the mistake of thinking attention will only comes from people you want the attention of. But it's not how reality work.
>>
>>91054808
You still get to pick and choose whose attention you want and all the power in the situation is yours.
>>
File: FetishElf.png (21KB, 146x194px) Image search: [Google]
FetishElf.png
21KB, 146x194px
>>91054808
>Imagine a bunch o ugly women (add pustules and missing tooth if you want) being all over you, while at the same time having hench men who could force you to do what she want, if she wanted to.
You don't understand the depravity of men. A hole is a hole.
>>
>>91054859
>You still get to pick and choose whose attention you want
No. That's the essential thing to understand. You don't get to choose.

People will give you their attention whether you want it or not. Women don't get to choose.
>>
>>91054808
>But if they wanted to, you'd be at the mercy of those ugly old grannies. And it's impossible to forget that.

That applies to women AND men, nobody is invincible and everyone will fall prey to any gang of people wanting to hurt you.
>>
>>91054882
And men are burdened with the responsibilities of war.

Sure sounds women have it rougher...oh wait
>>
>>91054882
No, they do get to choose. They have unlimited choice. It's just women make dumb choices.
>>
>>91054704
I laughed
>>
>>91054955
men choose to refuse to share the burden of war with women
>>
>>91054808
These kinds of analogies don't work because men and women have completely different psychologies.

Men just don't feel threatened by women. Even if he logically should, the very idea that he may be overpowered or somehow made powerless by a female registers as some kind of offense to his masculinity and is rejected automatically. He's been made to understand ever since boyhood that girls are delicate and boys are rough and he has to always use a delicate hand with them else he accidentally snap a neck or shatter a collarbone with is monstrous beast-man strength. How could such beings ever hope to threaten him? Even if they try he'll simply flex his way out with his testosterone-fueled superiority.

Women on the other hand are in a constant state of fear towards any and all unfamiliar males, even scrawny manlet fuccbois. They are conditioned to feel helpless and are barraged by knowledge of men from all walks of life potentially being murder-rapist-cannibal-pedophiles. Everyone is a potential threat, so attention from anyone is something to be viewed with caution and suspicion. Bob the construction worker that pays his taxes and volunteers at the shelter on tuesdays may have a secret rape dungeon mortared with the ground bones of his victims, so his cat calls may present an existential threat.

We just aren't the same, so these situations will never register the same to us.
>>
>>91055007
Women are the real victims of war anyway. They lose their husbands, brothers, fathers, sons. It's just constant loss and they have to survive alone.
>>
File: SadFap.jpg (51KB, 450x514px) Image search: [Google]
SadFap.jpg
51KB, 450x514px
>>91055027
>the very idea that he may be overpowered or somehow made powerless by a female registers as some kind of offense to his masculinity and is rejected automatically
Or it may arouse him greatly
>>
>>91019740
So can you apply for a job as a Helicopter?
>>
>>91054955
>And men are burdened with the responsibilities of war.
unrelated and BS. Women also patake in war.

>Sure sounds women have it rougher...oh wait
Your mistake is to try to turn this into a "who has it the roughest" contest instead of simply acknowledging an issue.
>>
>>91054934
>That applies to women AND men
In most Cat call situation, Men have the physical advantage. Not everyone know Karate.
>>
>>91018937
You just confirmed what that Anon said. People with no charisma or good sociability can't accomplish much by themselves.

fuck you
>>
>>91054808
No one without autism thinks anyone is a "fuckable piece of ass", that's not how people work. Their attraction towards you is them putting you on a high pedestal to appeal to, not a prize to be taken.
>>
File: Wewgay.jpg (479KB, 1840x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Wewgay.jpg
479KB, 1840x1064px
>>91019486
Full board here
>>
File: 1489618347204.png (16KB, 565x430px) Image search: [Google]
1489618347204.png
16KB, 565x430px
>>91013849
Just like every other male Anon itt really, hopefully everything was pretty gradual for me so I never had that "puberty" feeling. Main difference is I've been somewhat horny since I was 10.

I don't know if my voice changed or not though, since I don't talk with many people. I guess it just didn't.
>>
>>91011856
No, fusions aren't really a metaphor for anything, it's just some addictive relantionship magic trick gems can do.

Stop trying to push your 2deep4u philosophies on children's cartoons.

Seriously stop
>>
>>91051935
To be fair that's mentality comes from being miserable all around. You turn off your hope because you're tired of being disappointed by it.
>>
Female puberty is being suddenly thrust into a room full of people who all have an ulterior motive, good or bad.
Male puberty is being thrown out of that room and trying to get back in.
>>
>>91011856
Eh, being a bifag puberty was weird. Mainly because I had this whole misconception that you were just gay or straight. You couldn't be both. So at first I thought and was told I was confused. However, heading to university and at a party when I made out with another guy, I realized that I liked both guys and girls.

I am a fucking coward though because I still haven't told my parents yet even though I know that I am going to one day walk back home with a boyfriend
>>
When I was 14-17, I wanted to fuck anyone I could. But nobody - absolutely nobody - wanted anything to do with me. I was not just invisible, I would sit down and all the girls would get up and walk away.

Once I hit 19, every 14-16yo girl I met wanted me to cock her. Of course they were all illegal as hell. Frustration level went from 10 to 11.

Now women my age are interested.... because now I have money. I've developed some serious trust issues.
>>
>>91054704
You're lucky, I'm a chaste guy.
>>
>>91057058
>Have the trust issues without people trying to fuck me
Your situation is better
>>
>>91057109
That's just normal paranoia. Everyone feels that. I have something to focus my general paranoia.
>oh please father my child so I can sponge off you the rest of my life, sucker san.
>>
>>91025796
i don't get why men hate on women
i hate men
men do all the raping, men do all the killing.
if you feel this way then you'll never have love. it's missing your right brain, being a socio or psycho-path.

people fear their right brain because they fear their demons of feelings and sexuality.

hating on women or races is just idiotic. even if i'm not into everything, i want variety don't you?

what the misogynists are doing is scraping off the edges of a cube to get a sphere that's perfectly white so you can pretend to be samurai jack and win at tetris.

they're keeping rapeworld all nice 'n' rapey how they like it.

which means if they say they hate women, like being christian it means you're either stupid as shit or a rapist who likes things this way.
>>
>>91026969
Lacks sauce
>>
>>91057615
Eh, it's fine for a 4chan post. Most 4chan posts wouldn't go into this much depth because eventually what they post would be forgotten as the thread gets deleted. I wouldn't expect fully cited sources from a YouTube comment, so why would I expect one from a 4chan comment? Especially one that argues about identity, which isn't a very measurable thing.
>>
>>91013849
Fapped a lot. Grew a nice amount of hair, managed to fool clerks into selling alcohol and tobacco for my friends when I was 15. Even some other random underage kids asked me to get some stuff for them from the store and they didn't believe me when I said I was underage.

I've always been a chubby boy with not very remarkable looks and a very poor self-image so I still don't believe that any women could be attracted to me in anyway. Which is kinda confusing 'cause I did have a couple of sexual encounters and got to J-J-JAM IT IN once (drunk off my ass so it wasn't that great).

Well, I'm fairly content being on my own anyway, watching cartoons and trying to figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing with my life.
>>
>>91011856
Is that why is she so hot?
>>
>>91058979
I fail too see how people can feel attracted to a hermaphrodite.
>>
>>91058979
>she
>>
>>91057258
>i don't get why men hate women
>i hate men

Well there's your problem.
>>
>>91056411
>No one without autism thinks anyone is a "fuckable piece of ass",
You'd be surprised. I am not saying it's the main trend. But there is noticeable chunk of people who only care about their crotch. they ruin it all for everyone.
>>
File: GIF Animation (8622793).gif (2MB, 330x391px) Image search: [Google]
GIF Animation (8622793).gif
2MB, 330x391px
>>91013849
Really nice all things considered. Not much Acne, got GF, got really skinny and ran a lot, didn't even jerk off until I was like 16 so that wasn't an issue.
On the other hand I did have EMOTIONAL ISSUES tm.
>>
>>91059809
Why respond it was obviously bait.
>>
>>91058979
>she
trannies are disgusting
>>
>>91013819
>had to stop beating my meat every now and then cause I'd always end up with friction tears

Now I've learned. A boy on the cusp of manhood can't spend all day whackering.
>>
File: 1488189736525.gif (904KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
1488189736525.gif
904KB, 400x293px
>check out a SU thread
>it's people talking about their mental and emotional problems and the inability to control their sexual urges
>>
>>91060139
What?
Oh right /co/mblr.....huh.
>>
File: 1488345338180.jpg (16KB, 318x263px) Image search: [Google]
1488345338180.jpg
16KB, 318x263px
>>91013986
>6 times in a row
My record was 8 times without stopping.
Step it up, senpai.
>>
>>91059908
/co/ is not a clever board.
>>
>>91060139
T be fair, it's what the OP was about in the first place.
>>
>>91023388
anything to make me feel again
>>
>>91057258
>what the misogynists are doing is scraping off the edges of a cube to get a sphere that's perfectly white so you can pretend to be samurai jack and win at tetris.
uh...
>>
>>91061036
I once fapped for 8 hours in pitch black midnight without stopping.

Out of all of them, that was definitely not my proudest.
>>
>>91059045
Twice as nice.
>>
>>91060139
That is a much more interesting discussion topic than the 50 billionth Steven Universe thread
>>
>>91013849
I had terrible acne and developed a fucking toxic attitude that I'm only just getting over
>>
>>91014340
Wait, are we certain Steven has a penis? I mean, he's his own mother. And a rock alien. But he's also human. What is the situation down there? And would Stevonnie also have a vagina? Or should I be asking /aco/?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n804kruvuJ1sfo4hk.png (175KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n804kruvuJ1sfo4hk.png
175KB, 500x361px
>>91061340
I once fapped for three days straight, blindfolded with both arms tied behind my back, in a shellscrape in the middle of fucking nowhere.
Get on my level lads.
>>
>>91058979
She's hot because Becky Sucrose knows how to make waifu material
>>
>>91013849

>Beat the shit out of multiple people
>Tried to kill myself multiple times
>Jacked off constantly

My emotions have flatlined now and jacking off never feels as good as it did when I was younger.
>>
>>91027852
>Up to a certain point, I thought Iwas not interested by sex. I could find some girls nice looking, but I never get horny.
>Then one day I discovered my Fetish.
This is why I never believe people who say they have no sex drive. It's very, very easy to have a fetish and not recognize it as such.
>>
>>91027852
So what's your fetish? You like to wear diapers and be called baby?

lmao
>>
>>91062163
>This is why I never believe people who say they have no sex drive. It's very, very easy to have a fetish and not recognize it as such.
I'd say past 20, they really might be asexual.
>>
>>91062226
That's called sexual aversion disorder
>>
File: 0.jpg (221KB, 892x1100px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
221KB, 892x1100px
>>91062224
Transformation fetish.
>>
>>91062287
how the fuck can you even use that in real life
>>
>>91062312
>real life
Who need that? beside, I wouldn't want my fetish to happens in real life. I enjoy girl being helpelessly transformed against their will while still retaining a part of their original look and sexy shape.

If it were to happens in real life, it would be awful for the victim. This is a fetish I can only enjoy as a fantazy.

I think even roleplay would be too weird for me, but who know?
>>
>>91062470
so you're basically you're effectively asexual
>>
>>91062312
He can't; he's broken
>>
>>91062495
>have a sex drive
>enjoy female shape
>asexual
Not how it work bru
Just because My fetish can't be done in real life doesn't mean I can't enjoy normal sex.
>>
File: 1123239192.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1123239192.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>91062287
Fuck me too anon
>>
>>91062495
>original look and sexy shape.
>asexual
He still thinks chicks are hot, he just prefers his shitty fetish. This is what the internet does to people.
>>
>itt: literal oppression olympics
>>
>>91011856
I always rubbed my dick on stuff
>>
>>91013849
Thinned out and got super tall (6'3")
My face got much less awkward. Basically by the end I had gone from a 2-3 to a high 6 but by that point the damage was done and i only ever think of myself as a fat ugly guy.

At 23 I basically went through a second puberty where I started growing facial hair like never before and my sex drive went through the fucking roof which is torture because of how awkward and ugly I feel
>>
>>91062574
You said you never got horny from anything but the unwilling warping of human flesh
>>
>>91062574
>>91062635
I said 'effectively'

If he can only get off to body transformation then he can't have a real sexual relationship
>>
>>91062641
No literal oppression olympics would be like the Men's 50k truck drag, Women's Shotput a brick through an unwanted minority's window, Biathlon but with gay guys instead of targets.
>>
>>91062760
you missed a great pun opportunity with 'biathlon'
>>
>>91062750
You can't call a thing sexy unless you get off to it. He considers the default female form sexy, thus can't be "effectively" asexual. He's just retarded and thinks preferring his fetish over normal porn means he doesnt like sex. Thats to be expected of someone with such a demented fetish in the first place
>>
>>91062750
>>91062715
>only
Who said only?
I wasn"t horny up until I discovered my fetish, but discovering it unlocked something and since then I have a normal libido with a special kink on top of it.
>>
>>91062871
>He's just retarded and thinks preferring his fetish over normal porn means he doesn't like sex.
I never said that.

I said I didn't feel much up until discovering my fetish unlocked something in me.
>>
>>91062877
So you are bad at expressing yourself in addition to being mentally ill. Though I suppose the two go hand in hand
>>
>>91062877
that's not what a fetish is, anon

Having a fetish means you can only get off if it involves that thing

The word you're looking for is 'kink'
>>
File: dice_rolls_by_tttense-dazvao6.jpg (217KB, 719x1110px) Image search: [Google]
dice_rolls_by_tttense-dazvao6.jpg
217KB, 719x1110px
>>91062470
>tfw cursed with a bad end transformation fetish too
Release me from this suffering
>>
>>91062951
>So you are bad at expressing yourself
You are just bad at jumping to conclusion. There was nver such implication in anything I said.
>in addition to being mentally ill.
>having a fetish is now a mental illness
Well shit. Puritanism are really gaining ground nowadays.
>Having a fetish means you can only get off if it involves that thing
Uh, no?
>>
File: 0.png (548KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
548KB, 1200x681px
>>91063050
NEVER
>>
>>91063087
That is actually the literal definition of fetish
>fetish fet·ish (fět'ĭsh, fē'tĭsh) n. Something, such as an object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
And technically, it is a disorder. Whether it!s harmful is debateable, but it is a substantial deviation from standard, "healthy" sexuality
>>
>>91063186
>grow new legs
>lose old ones
what purpose
>>
>>91063087
You misunderstand. It's okay to have some kinks, just not yours. Transformation is deranged.
>>
File: tumblr_okxl89BZjB1ql809wo1_250.gif (619KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okxl89BZjB1ql809wo1_250.gif
619KB, 245x184px
>>91063050
>>91063186
Please continue
>>
>>91063229
>and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
>may
May is the opperative word, here.
>but it is a substantial deviation from standard, "healthy" sexuality
There i nothing unhealthy to fapping to porn, though.
>>
>>91062828
well theres no bisexuals to run it due to bi-erasure, so we had to let the gays do it instead
>>
File: 0.jpg (731KB, 945x996px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
731KB, 945x996px
>>91063277
>>
>>91063352
>There i nothing unhealthy to fapping to porn
Didnt we just have a thread with a list of sources on how excessive fapping can cause erectile dysfunction? Besides that there's so many ongoing studies on the effects of porn on sexuality you cant certainly say either way
>>
>>91063544
>Didnt we just have a thread with a list of sources on how excessive fapping can cause erectile dysfunction?
I didn't speak about excessive fap, though. Saying "fapping to porn" does not imply doing it excessively. It' just like eating. Nothing bad with eating food. It's bad if done too much.
>>
File: JapanesePopulationControl.jpg (187KB, 528x333px) Image search: [Google]
JapanesePopulationControl.jpg
187KB, 528x333px
>>91063352
>There i nothing unhealthy to fapping to porn, though.
Tell that to japan's dying population
>>
>>91063050
>turned into sentient objects or animals out of nowhere by noncaring witches for fun
>potential for being eaten/destroyed/used for something disgusting
Oh god why is this hot, what have you done to me
>>
>>91063597
It's largely thought the modern obesity epidemic is due to the overabundance of low quality, calorie dense food production in the first world. It's almost like over abundance stimulates excessive indulgence
>>
File: 0.jpg (445KB, 1382x700px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
445KB, 1382x700px
>>91063720
>>
>>91063669
Nips are hemorrhaging citizens because they don't allow dual citizenship and hate immigrants

Even if the current population were to drop all their waifu shit and start fucking like rabbits the population, as it is now, would still be unable to rebound

This isn't taking into account the fact that nip childcare education is paltry at best
>>
>>91022159
yeah, sure, back when they were rogue threads on /b/, maybe.
>>
>>91063787
What even is this, some new depth of furry depravity?
>>
>>91063743
Doesn't mean fapping or eating is unhealthy.
>>
>>91063990
Fapping to porn is like eating mcdonalds. Feels good at first but leaves you hollow and still hungry, and ultimately ruins your taste for things that are actually good for you
>>
>>91013330
If you think about it, that's why anyone has anything to do with anyone else.

>when someone is hanging out with you because they enjoy your discussion and personality, they're still doing it because it makes them feel good and stimulated
>a mother protects her children because her brain releases chemicals that make her feel good if she does so, but make her feel like shit if she doesn't

Every interaction between two people is meant for at least one of those people's gain, even if it is mutually beneficial.
>>
>>91054808
the best example of first world problems I can think of
>>
>>91064135
>Fapping to porn is like eating mcdonalds.
To what should I be masturbating for it being part of a balanced breakfast then?

If not to porn, fapping to what make it healthy, for you?
>>
>>91064215
1. Third world country encounter that problem tenfolds.
2. Just because you aren't a starving kid in somalia doesn't mean you are not allowed to point out an issue.
>>
>>91064222
How did mankind get their rocks off before high speed internet?
>>
>>91064222
You should probably be having actual sex in a relationship with real people
>>
>>91064307
Magazines, 1915 onwards started pin up girls after all.
>>
File: 0.jpg (139KB, 1100x668px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
139KB, 1100x668px
>>91064307
Victorian porn, of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SIizvT5Bk8
>>
>>91064386
Guess we should go back to playboy then. Bangbros has spoiled us
>>
File: tmp_7059-2134077143724822.jpg (249KB, 904x573px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7059-2134077143724822.jpg
249KB, 904x573px
>>91064412
That's the good stuff
>>
>>91064366
>You should probably be having actual sex in a relationship with real people
Then it's not masturbating.
We started from "excessive masturbating" which is something we all agreed on, end you ended up with saying "all form of solitary pleasure is wrong and you should only enjoy your genitals with other people". Which, sorry, is wrong. Nothing wrong or unhealthy with masturbating.
>>
>>91064423
I prefer clothed females then naked females.
>>
>>91064307
I just used my imagination.

It felt so much better back then. I miss those times...
>>
>>91064465
Getting actual sex will reduce the need to masturbate, thus curbing excessive indulgence. It will also provide memories and experiences to masturbate to, reducing the need for porn as an aid
I was actually just trying to make a joke about 4channers all being horny shut-ins
>>
>>91064947
>thus curbing excessive indulgence
but there was no excessiveness in the first place.
>>
>>91064947
>I was actually just trying to make a joke about 4channers all being horny shut-ins
All right, then.
>>
File: b2mcnnr.jpg (34KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
b2mcnnr.jpg
34KB, 450x450px
>>91062312
I bet some costumes and foreplay could go a long way. Not saying he should get a fursuit, but I imagine some cosplayers could be particularly attractive to him (depends on the cosplay, of course).
>>
>>91013849
I never had a growth spurt, I'm 19 and stuck at 5'7. I did however get crazy amounts of dickhair at like, 11 and my voice dropped HARD around the same time. People would think I was an adult on the phone. My feet stopped growing at 12/13, and I'm a size 10,5 so I looked like a fucking L. I also had shitty self esteem because I had a crush on basically every girl in school and subsequently also got turned down by them because I was a hobbit, but that didn't really kick in hard until high school.
>>
>>91015765
He was also dating Lord Dominator and you'll never do that either
>>
File: 1445356390535.png (402KB, 1280x823px) Image search: [Google]
1445356390535.png
402KB, 1280x823px
>>
File: 1472861507067.png (2MB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
1472861507067.png
2MB, 1280x959px
>>91067364
>>
>>91050360
You're allowed to hate women and still think we're retarded
I hate women and have a successful relationship with one
It's no secret that most women are trash-tier, but you can recognize that and try to better yourself. Everyone has flaws, and each gender has their own set of flaws that naturally come with them. Women aren't funny, men murder others, etc.
>>
File: tumblr_oglf9wgY8r1sk46rvo1_1280.png (283KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oglf9wgY8r1sk46rvo1_1280.png
283KB, 1280x843px
>>91067415
>>
File: tumblr_oglf9wgY8r1sk46rvo3_1280.png (278KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oglf9wgY8r1sk46rvo3_1280.png
278KB, 1280x931px
>>91067449
>>
File: 58545025_p0.png (490KB, 1173x1119px) Image search: [Google]
58545025_p0.png
490KB, 1173x1119px
>>
File: 58545025_p1.png (1MB, 1216x1970px) Image search: [Google]
58545025_p1.png
1MB, 1216x1970px
>>91067507
>>
>>91067527
>>
>>91067553
>>
>>91067592
>>
>>91067620
>>
>>91067656
>>
>>91011856
Women can never appreciate the frustration of being an adolescent male. Your body screams yes constantly into your mind while your mind is desperately trying to fend it all off. Men are then shamed for having these thoughts that are driven purely by biology and react in many different ways. Some internalize it and withdraw emotionally. Some become angry and express themselves violently.

A woman will never get a random boner in a social situation completely unprovoked and have their social life ruined for it.

In other words, males and females have unique adolescent experiences. I hate how they try to pretend women have such a unique experience and men don't experience anything.
>>
>>91067694
>>
>>91067725
>>
>>91067748
>>
>>91067772
>>
>>91067800
>>
>>91067830
>>
>>91067852
>>
>>91067885
>>
File: tumblr_of02zlxINH1sg763qo1_1280.png (730KB, 1280x1735px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of02zlxINH1sg763qo1_1280.png
730KB, 1280x1735px
>>91067908
>>
File: tumblr_of02zlxINH1sg763qo3_1280.png (770KB, 1280x1687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of02zlxINH1sg763qo3_1280.png
770KB, 1280x1687px
>>91067934
>>
File: tumblr_obi612d7v01qcix9so1_1280.png (413KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obi612d7v01qcix9so1_1280.png
413KB, 800x1152px
>>
>>91019740
It's like Canada and Sweden are in an arms race to see who can be the most social justice country.
>>
>>91067724

>A woman will never get a random boner in a social situation completely unprovoked and have their social life ruined for it.

But on that note, a guy's never gonna bleed niagra falls through their pants by accident.

Puberty just sucks for everyone.
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.