[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally Cain is a supervillain >Literally Judas is wandering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: STJesus-1.gif (219KB, 350x555px) Image search: [Google]
STJesus-1.gif
219KB, 350x555px
>Literally Cain is a supervillain
>Literally Judas is wandering around helping people
>This issue was too far

how do we get DC to print it
>>
>>91011764
i need more info. are you talking about a fanfic?
>>
>>91011790

Rick Veitch was doing Swamp Thing and was gonna do a story of Swampy jumping around in time. In one issue he was gonna meet Jesus in Gethsemane. It got pretty far into production and then got pulled because they were scared of the controversy.
>>
>>91011764
Well, they did made a sequel to Neil Gaiman's Lucifer that was pretty much an atheist love letter to heavy metal posers that have no idea what the true meaning of the inverted cross is.

And it was kind of a slap to the face. So maybe they can do something with this.
>>
>>91011848
>got pulled because they were scared of the controversy.

It was WB that told DC to pull the plug, they didn't want to deal with all the shit Universal had to after Last Temptation of Christ.
>>
>>91011848
>controversy

i don't know if it would be controversial, i think it might end up just being hamfisted.

>>91011869
>posers that have no idea what the true meaning of the inverted cross is
lol so all those catholics and horror stories fueled by religious people claiming that houses were haunted had nothing to do with the upside down crosses

also you have a shit opinion if you don't like Lucifer by mike carey
>>
File: Ok.png (267KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Ok.png
267KB, 460x460px
>>91012406
>lol so all those catholics and horror stories fueled by religious people claiming that houses were haunted had nothing to do with the upside down crosses
>also you have a shit opinion if you don't like Lucifer by mike carey

Ok, little boy.
>>
File: Golden_Gladiator.jpg (58KB, 439x708px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Gladiator.jpg
58KB, 439x708px
>>91011764
I asked Veitch about this about 18 months ago. He said even after all this time SOMEBODY up the ladder was STILL dead set against it & nobody has been able to tell him who other than somebody on the 'Time/Warner' side of management. I told him that I didn't care about the Jesus stuff (apparently Swampy just meets him briefly) as I was interested in his take on the Golden Gladiator since he'd done a great job with DC's historical silver age characters up till that point.

Then I asked "So what might happen first: Swamp Thing or the 1963 Annual?"

"Swamp Thing" he said, "Alan doesn't talk to me anymore..."
>>
>>91011764
>>Literally Cain is a supervillain
what is luther strode?
>>
>>91012597
say a hail mary if you're triggered, snowflake
>>
>tfw I've spent the last two days reading swamp thing
>tfw I just finished the time travel arc a few hours ago
Honestly it's probably for the best. It already went on a bit too long as is and was just a distraction from the whole pregnant elemental storyline
>>
>>91014013

>"Swamp Thing" he said, "Alan doesn't talk to me anymore..."

man that's sad.

>>91014582

vandal savage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.