[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Joke Character >Is actually the most powerful character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Wally_West_JLU-2[1].jpg (45KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wally_West_JLU-2[1].jpg
45KB, 852x480px
>Joke Character
>Is actually the most powerful character
Any other examples of this?
>>
Anyone with "toon force"
>>
I can only think of this creature here
>>
>>91008579

Neither Barry nor Jay were ever put forth as Joke characters; Wally was the Flash and had been when the series started so he was used. They also decided to make him the youngest of the original 7, which was also true to canon and decided to make him a jokester.

His power set nor his abilities were never presented as a joke from the start.
>>
File: 1487969240443.jpg (87KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487969240443.jpg
87KB, 400x350px
>>91008579
>Comic relief automatically means joke character
>>
File: IMG_0417.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>
>>91010823
>>91011018
These.
>>
>>91008579
>joke character

I mean, you could've started with Plastic Man or even Deadpool ffs
>>
>>91008579
Plastic Man
>>
>>91011100
>>91011303

Plas is a good example of a joke character that, in the hands of a capable writer (e.g. Morrison, among others) can be shown to be a boss
>>
>>91008579
BATTLE
NEXUS
CHAMPION
>>
>>91008667
This.
You are dealing with next level reality warper, fighting with metaphysical rules at that point.
>>
>>91011362
Plastic Man is cool because he's entirely immune to the concept of the flying brick, no matter how hard you hit it doesn't actually matter to him

Superman could use his freeze breath on him though so it's not like he has weaknesses
>>
>>91011018
Also, good example.
>>
>>91011588

Plus would react to a hit. I mean, it could still hurt. It depends on whether he was ready for it or not. And I think you meant to type "not like he has" NO "weaknesses"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.