[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie was pretty bad looking back, wasn't it? Such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 615x409px
This movie was pretty bad looking back, wasn't it? Such a mishmash of medicore ideas
>>
It's alright.
>>
Leaps and bounds better than Thor: The Dark World.
>>
>>91007092
Hot fucking Garbage
>>
>>91007209
Both were really pretty bad on most levels. Such wasted potential for no reason. Stories were set up like TV shows
>>
>>91007092
The Asgard parts sucked but the Thor on Earth parts were perfect.
>>
>>91007235
Nah, those were really bad too.
>>
>>91007092
It was always a suckass piece of shit that only appealed to landwhales and fags. Hemsworth is always really really terrible. I personally put it on jonah hex and catwomans level of shittiness. Can't speak for the second one as I've never seen it.
>>
>>91007092
Nah, I don't hate it. Pacing is a little rushed but I dig where it's coming from.
>>
>>91007310
>always
also*
>>
>>91007092
It was pretty mediocre. Anthony Hopkins was the best part. I still wish they had done a Donald Blake Thor, but oh well.
>>
>>91007092
It's the Man of Steel of Marvel movies really.
>>
>>91007320
It was extremely rushed, like beyond belief
>>
>>91007381
Not really. As bad as man of steel is, it's still the best DCeu movie in that garbage universe. It's not saying much, but still. I'd say thor is the suicide squad of the MCU.
>>
>>91007351
His Odin was fucking terrible, literally nothing like the character
>>
The movie seemed to make every single thing about the Thor mythos as inconsequential as humanly possible for no reason. It reduced the scale of the story from what should have been earth shattering battles of Gods to an event that barely shook the foundation of a small town in new mexico.
>>
The final fight between Thor and Loki is so bad, it's hilarious watching it now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.