[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that Samurai Jack is based on the story of a little prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: samurai-jack-vs-aku.jpg (83KB, 1313x712px) Image search: [Google]
samurai-jack-vs-aku.jpg
83KB, 1313x712px
I know that Samurai Jack is based on the story of a little prince who became a warrior to save his land from a black dragon but I forgot the title and can't find it.

Any help?
>>
>>91005173

I have no idea where the fuck you got that idea, but samurai jack couldn't had been any more obviously inspired by Miller's Ronin.

Be it the cyber punk, the samurai (or in the case of the comic a masterless samurai, A.K.A. Ronin)

Even the "villain" I won't go onto details on why I used " " as it would be a dick move looks just like Aku. Thought I can't find a good image with the little searching I did, and I don't think explaining it to you is good enough reason to actually try hard.
>>
File: ronin4.jpg?w=1000.jpg (23KB, 271x286px) Image search: [Google]
ronin4.jpg?w=1000.jpg
23KB, 271x286px
>>91005173
>>91005297

Ok, best I can find on Google (with out going too deep at it)

Its name is AGAT, he is a shape shifting demon.

There are lot more details, but don't go trying to read Ronin thinking it would be like Samurai Jack, aside from appearance and initial setting, all else is simply NOT the same, and also the reason why I am being so ambiguous on the comparative
>>
>>91005297
>I have no idea where the fuck you got that idea
Because it's true, jackass? It even has a similar animation style.

I'm not asking IF, I _know_ and I'm asking those who know the title for help.
>>
>>91005173
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanpaku_%C5%8Cji_no_Orochi_Taiji

this one, right.
>>
>>91005609
>>91005829

It's nothing like Orochi Taiji, and you can hardly say that similar art style is a real relation. Samurai Jack was made to emulate old style Japanese art. To say it's "based on it" when the references to Ronin are as obvious as the day it's just plain weird.

Just fucking read Ronin, man.

A ronin, masterless samurai, is sent to the future to fight the shape shifting demon Agat, and finds himself struggling to understands say future.

That's the initial plot, and please don't tell me you think there is no reflation. Agat even has those protuberances at the side of his face.

Again, nobody should go into Ronin thinking it's anything like Samurai Jack, except superficially.
>>
>>91006039
Autism
>>
File: tense.gif (965KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
tense.gif
965KB, 500x254px
Is it Saturday yet?
>>
>>91006186

I am not one to fall easily on the "great argument" comeback, but this one is really just perfect for it.

Even Tartakosly himself acknowledged he took the thematic from Ronin.

Just look at Agat, look at him. The shapeshiting demon with antennae coming out from the side of his face.
>>
>>91006039
Why are Millerfags so fucking obnoxious?
>>
>>91006344
They're not saying you're wrong about Ronin, they're saying you're an impertinent idiot.
>>
>>91006456

Yes, that makes a lot of fucking senes.

Did you people even watch Orochi Taiji?

A god that goes to hell to rescue her mother and then ends up kill the eight headed dragon becasue he fells in love?

How is that related to samurai Jack? Even tangentially.

Is it really that hard to understand that it baffles me?

It's just stupid, it's fucking stupid.
>>91006383

Sorry faggot, did I hurt your feelings too?
>>
>>91006572
Okay man, we get your point. Just calm down a bit. Want some beer?
>>
>>91006745

Nah, sorry. Fuck it.

I clearly overacted.

It's a long weekend in my country but I am working Saturday regardless. My house is coming apart, I have nothing I enjoy at all as I see time split by and work only because.. well fuck if I know, and my uncle, literal brother of my death mother only relative I had, not my counting my fucking uncle of course, is trying his best to take over my department on a succession of long line of real state scams that had been going on since I have memory. So complex I would need 20 posts to properly explain it.

I live in a shit hole that I hate, but I kept it because it was my family's old home, that got turned into a building of which I own one department.

Basically I really, really, really hate everything and I don't know why I bother explaining it, poorly, on the internet.

Can somebody please, for the love of god, explain why the shit I had to keep on living if I had never even felt the slightness bit happy?

What the fuck does being satisfied even feels like. I really don't know.

God help me, I know I am going to off myself, I don't even eat more than when my stomach can't handle it anymore, in the hopes I just die of hunger.

Well, I feel better not

I am out of here, I need to walk into the night and aimlessly and ponder how it got to this. Me complaining about my life on a comics and cartoon board.
>>
>>91007108
tl;dr just kidding anon go blow off some steamyou blogposting faggot you
>>
>>91007108
Hey, get some beer or go out with some friends. This hate only destroy you and your will to live, not your problems. I'm sad that you need to go through all of this, but this is what real life tastes after all. Be strong, and your future will be better.
>>
>>91006572
The art style and direction was inspired by it.
>>
>>91007108
Man just leave. Fuck it.

Buy yourself a plane ticket to some third world country like Thailand, and lose yourself for a few months. Experience a different world, meet other travellers, have no responsibilities, get drunk on the beach, fuck beautiful women.

Have a vicarious life, just for a little while. Then when you get back, you'll be in a headspace to reevaluate your life, and make the changes you need.

Don't worry, just DO it.
>>
File: sudden-dark-turn.gif (2MB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
sudden-dark-turn.gif
2MB, 200x174px
>>91007108
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.