[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What order do you think they'll die in? 1. Bill - Late

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: king of the hill yep.gif (260KB, 499x384px) Image search: [Google]
king of the hill yep.gif
260KB, 499x384px
What order do you think they'll die in?
1. Bill - Late 50s
2. Dale - Late 50s
3. Hank - Early 70s
4. Boomhauer - Mid 70s
>>
>>91004516
that sums it up well. as long as bill can stay with his three friends he wont hurt himself. his biggest problem will be his health.
dale would be lung cancer, but chain smokers always seem to be lucky, he might very well make it to his late 60's.

hank has more to live for in regards to family, so he may hold on the longest
>>
Dale
Boomhauer
Bill
Hank
Beatles order.
>>
>>91004516
It's a miracle Dale is still alive
>>
I would imagine Hank having some health problems due to his diet so 70s is pushing it, Boomhaur I see making it to his 80s easily since he takes care of himself
>>
>>91005185
This. He inhaled poisonous gases for all those years he worked as a pest killer, even got hospitalized because of it.
>>
>>91004516
Boomhaur will be the last living thing on this earth
>>
>>91004516
Bill will live 135 and see them all die including bobbie.
Then they find a way to put his brain in a robot.
>>
File: 1489936678529.jpg (271KB, 673x607px) Image search: [Google]
1489936678529.jpg
271KB, 673x607px
>>91005318
>Including Bobby
I get the reference
>>
>>91004516
Bill dies first in his 50s due to a heart attack caused by poor health.

Boomhauer dies next in his 60s in a car accident. Hank curses that he didn't insist on Boomhauer driving an american car instead of those gat danged foreign cars.

Hank dies peacefully of old age in his 70s.

Dale lives to be over 100 years old, only getting more paranoid and crazy without his friends to keep him tethered. He breaks his hip tripping over a stockpile of ammunition and never phones for help because he doesn't trust hospitals.
>>
>>91005185
>>91005268
On that note, what if Dale lives the longest, like >>91005473 says? The man sort of seems to be indestructible. I know a lot of that is cartoon physiology, but KOTH is a fairly realistic show.
>>
>>91005473
>Dale lives to be over 100 years old, only getting more paranoid and crazy without his friends to keep him tethered. He breaks his hip tripping over a stockpile of ammunition and never phones for help because he doesn't trust hospitals.

He finally uncovers the truth about Joseph right before he dies. But Joseph, Nancy and John Redcorn have all been dead for over 20 years.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.