[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Steve Rogers, on the run from the authorities with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

You're Steve Rogers, on the run from the authorities with your small band of vigilantes. For some reason completely unrelated to the executive producers and their ideas, only one of these three female characters may be part of your team. Another one will be pardoned and eventually join Tony Stark in his efforts to find you/save the world/fight Thanos when he comes for Vision, while the third will be kept in the Raft for at least until Infinity War.

Who goes where, and why?
>>
>>91000964
Pardon Wanda
Take Sharon
Widow goes to the Raft
If I wasn't Cap I would take Wanda though.
>>
>>91000964
Wanda joins Rogers
Sharon joins Stark
Widow can go rot in the Raft
>>
>>91000964
Keep Wanda with me and make love to her everyday

Widow and stick with Tony. She's easy to take out.

Bye Sharon.
>>
>>91001021
This is the objectively correct choice
>>
>>91001021
This. Wanda wouldn't help Stark even if she's pardoned, and Nat can escape from the Raft anyway.
>>
Pre or post breast reduction Scarlet?
>>
File: leaked storyboard infinity wars.png (799KB, 600x1368px) Image search: [Google]
leaked storyboard infinity wars.png
799KB, 600x1368px
>>91001729
She might not help Stark, but will she help Vision?
>>
>>91000964
Fuck, kill, marry.
>>
Fuck Widow
Kill Wanda
Marry Sharon
>>
Keep Natasha, give Sharon to Tony, incarcerate Wanda.

Fuck muties.
>>
>>91001021
THIS
>>
fuck widow
marry widow for fucking

wanda and sharon can fuck off
>>
>>91000964
Keep Wanda with me, safe, and make sure she gets cuddles and Training.

Pardon Sharon.

Widow can go to the Raft, it's no big deal for her.
>>
>>91001802
She appears to save his ass in those scenes they were filing in Scotland.
>>
>>91003732
Do you have context?
>>
>>91003764
Two of Thanos's goons knock down Vision, then he is flung into the air before they get to him.

Olsen's stunt double was there, too.
>>
>>91003831
Do you have pictures or a link?
>>
File: image (1).jpg (110KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
110KB, 700x467px
>>91003874
>>
>>91003874

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/783472/Avengers-Infinity-War-footage-leak-Vision-Paul-Bettany
>>
>>91004601
I wonder if those leaks that the Black Order will be in IW are true.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.