[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>has the ability to open time portals >never uses it I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>has the ability to open time portals
>never uses it

I can think of literally hundreds of ways in which Aku could use time travel to beat jack.
>>
>>90998492
he could only use it once stupid
>>
>hundreds of ways
Name two hundred.
>>
>>90998492
I can think of literally hundreds of ways it can come back and bite him in the ass.
>>
>>90998492
you can't time travel someone who is already time traveling, its like you want to create a time paradox
>>
>>90998611
No, I mean why doesn't Aku open a portal and go through it himself? He could kill Jack as a baby or Kill Jack's father before he gets the sword.
>>
>>90998667
Because time travel to the past is impossible and Jack's journey was a wild goose chase and everybody telling him time travel to the past is possible was either mistaken or deliberately misleading him
>>
File: 1486783625326.png (24KB, 132x117px) Image search: [Google]
1486783625326.png
24KB, 132x117px
>>90998492
Aku himself used that power not knowing how it worked. And now it's comeing back to haunt him by having an immortal time displaced samurai fucking his shit up. He literally removed samurai jack from the time stream to send him forward in time. At least that's my assumption as to why he no longer ages.
>>
I'm curious if they'll have Aku pull the time portal trick again in his inevitable confrontation with Jack at the end of the season, as a desperation move. I'm predicting Jack would either dodge it or climb out of it, or pull Aku in with him.
>>
>>90998993
>coming back to haunt him
He'd be dead if he hadn't done it.
>>
>>90998492
Why can you just ask this in one of the other hundred of Jack topics already started? Are you guys /mlp/ now?
>>
What if Aku originally sent him back in time a thousand years when there were no time portals?

Wouldn't make for a very interesting series unfortunately
>>
>>90999136
He would've been sealed away for another few decades or so, but he probably would've lived
>>
>>90999147
>Are you guys /mlp/ now?
>I'm using a dead boogeyman, am I cool yet guys?

Why are newfags so cancerous? This is nothing compared to YJ or Korra.
Get back to me when we start shitting up /pol/, /b/, and other boards.
>>
How about a portal that drops Jack on the surface of the moon? The no atmosphere should be enough to handle him for good.
>>
>>90999147
>let me say this buzzword, maybe /co/ will stop having fun
Fuck off you bitter bitch
>>
He can only go forward in time which is infinitely easier than backwards.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.