[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Superman Shows up where you live. >Says nothing looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: SupermanBullets_597.jpg (113KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanBullets_597.jpg
113KB, 960x800px
>Superman Shows up where you live.
>Says nothing looks you dead in the eye and pulls down his pants
>Proceeded to superpoop (a power he rarely uses) all over. then just flys off without saying a word
>The Justice League follows quickly after explaining how Superman is being affected by brown kryptonite making him do this.
>They skirt the issue about cleaning up your now fecal covered living quarters and try to leave.

What do you do?
>>
>>90993212
Politely ask them to clean the superpoop, or ask them to ask Superman to do it once he is back to normal.
>>
Superman's poop would be literal diamonds. I'd collect the diamonds up, accept them as hush money, and live of the proceeds.
>>
>>90993212
Walk up to Wonder Woman and grab her ass, giving it a squeeze to confirm its firmness.
>>
File: Who r u.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Who r u.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>90993212
I report OP and hope he kills himself before his next post.
>>
>>90993212
Realize I just became the new Rebirth backstory for Prime.
>>
>>90993227
First post, best post.
>>
>>90993257
I like this
>>
>>90993212
Bottle it and sell it to Luthor for millions.
>>
I would make it my life's mission to take a shit all over the fortress of solitude. It would take years and a lot of money, but I'd do it. I must have my revenge.
>>
I'd report the incident to the papers, then wonder why Clark/Lois feels so uncomfortable when I relate the story.
>>
>>90996491
He probably wouldn't even blame you or be mad.
He might grab you and slam you against a wall when he discovers you somehow found and got into his fortress. But he'd immediately recognize you, then the situation. He'd sigh and just make you leave his house.
>>
>>90996491
Superman walks out of his bedroom after a night of reeming lois for all her brown kryptonite and sees you in his icey foyer.

>you're straddling a single steamy turd, which is melting the ice below it

>his eyes turn red

what do?
>>
>>90996491
you would have to deal with Kyrpto and Kelex would clean it immediatel. you are better off getting the Kent home.
>>
>>90993212
Punch Batman. Normally, I'd do this on sight, but here's an actual reason other than wanting to brag about punching one of the strongest humans in DC.
>>
>>90996584
He wouldn't kill you but he may toss you into the Phantom Zone
>>
>>90996709
But Supes would still know you did it, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>90996750
Worth it if I get a quick peak behind clark to see a lois nipple.
>>
File: batman-kryptonite.jpg (81KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
batman-kryptonite.jpg
81KB, 512x768px
Batman will need a sample of brown kyrptonite for his collection
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.