[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aku >Sends Jack into the future and takes over the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Aku-Him.jpg (62KB, 900x513px) Image search: [Google]
Aku-Him.jpg
62KB, 900x513px
>Aku
>Sends Jack into the future and takes over the world
>Doesn't become more powerful or prepare for his rematch against Jack

>Him
>Takes over the world when the ppg are gone and is more powerful
>essentially beats the PPG without throwing a single hit

Explain.
>>
>>90992670
Aku is arrogant to a point of being lazy, cocky and stubborn.
>>
>>90992670
Aku doesn't care about power.
Aku cares about enjoying himself + evil.

Honestly he'd probably be worse off if Jack died because he'd eventually get bored
>>
>>90993572
Aku don't give a fuck. Aku just wanna have fun, and samurai dickings.
>>
>>90992670
Him beat the girls by demoralizing them, they didn't want go fight after the hordes of people blaming them for the situation. Aku has to deal with someone who wants to kill him every chance he gets.
>>
I think it was implyed that Him gets stronger the shittier the world is. People had lost all hope, so he was virtually invencible.

Aku is just a powerful demon. Also aku did got visibly stronger and craftier. Just not enough.
>>
>>90992670
>Doesn't become more powerful
The limit of organisms to absorb on Earth to return to his true state impede the speed of the process. The elixir arrow's funny business also prematurely awoke him from his hibernation state.
Now he's often getting slashed up by the Emperor or Jack and has to heal back up to his full state.
>prepare for his rematch against Jack
Aku literally said he completely forgot about him when Jack first shows up, he also didn't need to prepare for anything even back then. Jack is relatively inconsequential.

Aku already rules on an interplanetary scale, he can also teleport his castle anywhere he likes.

Lastly Aku's true form takes 3 gods to fight. Who are technically indirectly continuing to oppose him in some form or another. Comparing him as is instead of as he should be to any grow villain, is like comparing kid Jack to any grown hero.
Aku is still very capable in his current state, he bound the will of the omnipotent Cronos easily.
>>
File: 1489365936277.png (809KB, 834x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489365936277.png
809KB, 834x900px
>>90993720
>tfw the Final fight will be Aku's True form vs a Fusion between Jack and Vishnu
>>
>>90992670
That's because if you paid attention Aku's Sapience was formed from the consumption of Dinosaurs, People, and a Dog (hence his beard) and Edo-era Japanese people as he gestated in the earth as poison hit the pit and granted him sapience which formed off of the current matter he had broken down.

Everything is Jack's shitty Father's fault, he made a Kabuki out of the fissioned remnants of an Elder Evil/Great Old one deities killed for sport, then shoved it in the earth instead of just putting down the blade and keeping it in the fucking thing.

Hell, If Aku started eating people, he'd be a problem again.
>>
>>90993882
Why vishnu? Why not Mazda? Or since he NIPPONESE a NIPPONESE god

Wait....what if it's all. HE TRAVELED ALL CULTURE and probably some alien ones too.

GOOD FINAL FORM VS EVIL FINAL FORM
>>
>>90994587
If I wanted to watch shitty animu plots I would watch Gurren Lagann or s/th
>>
>>90992670
I feel like Him was always that powerful.
>>
>>90992670
Aku is only about control. That is his weakness. Once people submit to him, he no longer cares. He wants everyone to know how special he is and that HE SPECIFICALLY controls your fate. After that he couldn't care less.

Him, however, is purely chaotic. It isn't so much he wants control as much as he simply wants established things to be broken down. Even as simple as tooth decay, he would rather create pure and simple misery over anything else. Control and victory doesn't satisfy the guy/girl as much as pure misery. That's why he doesn't care sometimes when his big plan fails as long as someone is sad or worse off than before. So in his future, he designed it to the worst possible outcome for his enemy: Everyone they love hates them, the city is a hellhole, and they can't even physically overpower Him.
>>
File: 1490151717633.gif (84KB, 536x440px) Image search: [Google]
1490151717633.gif
84KB, 536x440px
>>90992670
>>90993572
>>90993720
>>90994528

Aku on Jack's time was forcing the Japanese to mine special crystals that make him more powerful.

He was using the dogs on the future to do the same.

So technically, he DID things to get more powerful. We just have no fucking idea regarding how his powers work.
>>
>>90994692
Him was already really powerful, but he said that he fed off the misery and destruction when the girls disappeared.
>>
>>90994749
Presumably, Aku got his magic from the magic poison used to initially "create him". It wouldn't be a stretch to say his utterly dissassembled it and gained insight into it's use far beyond what a normal moral mind could comprehend, on account of basically being the nail clipping of a Great Old One I guess.

Also, we've no idea if the crystals in question improved Akus Personal or material power in question.
>>
>>90994587
Vinshu is the only one of the Three that never appeared Individually while Ra and Odin did

Although Mazda or a Japanese inspired god would be cool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.