[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HydrAvengers, Like Norman Osborn's Dark Aveners, Baddies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: HydrAvengers.jpg (447KB, 1159x1049px) Image search: [Google]
HydrAvengers.jpg
447KB, 1159x1049px
HydrAvengers, Like Norman Osborn's Dark Aveners, Baddies actually trying to fill the good guys roles that made up the avengers.
>>
Good lineup so far.
>>
>>90975711
Hydra-Sentry as the Thor analogue.
>>
>>90975711
I want that Doom figure
>>
Didn't they show pymtron in a cover or something?
>>
>>90977296

yeah like number 5 but the solicit makes it seem he might be antagonistic
>>
>>90975711
>Baddies actually trying to fill the good guys roles that made up the avengers.
So..the Thunderbolts?
>>
>>90975711

that was an easy quiz.
>>
>>90975711
WHAT ABOUT BOB?!
>>
>>90975711
its been done before
>>
>>90976811
THIS PLEASE
>>
>>90975711
Wait, is Doom actually gonna be working with Captain Hydra? I thought Doom took a pretty dim view of all Nazi-type groups due to being a gypsy.
>>
>Hulk
Juggernaut

>Cap
Citizen Vemo

>Thor
Carol Danvers

>Hawkeye
Crossbones

>Iron Man
Inferior Doctor Octopus

>Black Widow
Mystique
>>
>>90977895
>Precedent
>>
>>90980057
Doom doesn't have any MCU material to copy so modern Marvel writers don't really know what to do with him these days. For fuck sake, Bendis made him a quirky good guy for awhile.
>>
>>90977895
one of my favorites daily missions
>>
Cap nonsense aside, the only actual Avenger to have served under Hydra would be Jessica.

I know it has nothing to do with the thread, I just thought it was interesting.
>>
>>90983224
Please show me an image where this character supports Hydra, thanks, last time she was near a Hyrda base she blew it up.
>>
>>90983224

i wonder if they'll do anything with that. could be cool

>>90983651

it's from the pre-Bendis days. it's like her whole deal
>>
>>90980057
Same with Magneto.

But this whole arc seems to be building up to Hydra Cap detaching Hydra from Red Skull, Baron Strucker, and the like, and making it non-racist like MCU Hydra.
>>
>>90984311

>, and making it non-racist like MCU Hydra.

yeah no shit

did people think the name HYDRA Civil War was because CW 2 was going on
>>
>>90984336
what makes it hydra even, basically, in the MCU Cap's personality is stronger than cosmically installed ideology or even logic.
>>
>>90984387

pretty sure Hickman was actually the one who made HYDRA ancient good guys who got co-opted to evil.
>>
>>90976811
Why that faggot when we could have Chor
>>
>>90984443
>pretty sure Hickman was actually the one who made HYDRA ancient good guys who got co-opted to evil.

OF COURSE they used to be good guys...cuz nobody is ever fucking bad anymore...
>>
>>90975711
Anyone else watch AoS?

What would the MCU HydrAvengers look like?

>Red Skull (assuming Hydra went through the trouble of rescuing him from space or whatever, like they did for Hive)
>Hive w/ Inhuman Army
>Yellowjacket (in "Ant-Man," they showed him making a deal to sell his tech to Hydra representatives, IMO it should have been AIM, but, whatever.)
>Scarlet Witch
>Quicksilver
>Absorbing Man
>The Winter Soldier and the other five Winter Soldiers from Civil War
>Arnim Zola in Robot Suit
>>
What the hell even happened after Civil War 2? I didn't pay attention to that shit at all because of how jumbled it was. I know Cap was apart of Hydra the whole time but didn't he actually orchestrate the whole thing? And what was the actual outcome of Civil War 2?
>>
>>90985474

>what was the actual outcome of Civil War 2?

Tony's in a coma.

Steve knows he's gonna win because in the vision that showed his death HYDRA had taken over so he's all true believer.
>>
>>90980111
Does Crossbones have the chops to stand in for Hawkeye?
>>
File: HydrAvengers2.jpg (511KB, 1159x1107px) Image search: [Google]
HydrAvengers2.jpg
511KB, 1159x1107px
Well this became easier
Marvel's Avenger's Trinity just went evil-toy variant together
>>
>>90985740

>Marvel's Avenger's Trinity

no thor .

oh i think i just realized where new ultimate thor is going
>>
>>90975711
Surprise Tumblr hasn't made a stink of that Hydra Deadpool cover.
>>
>>90977895
Why does Wolverine have arrows lol
>>
>>90975711
Spencer, is the worst...

Can't wait for Secret Empire to tank so we can get on with Marvel Rebirth.
>>
>>90982805

RIP
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.