[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Spider-Man is back at Marvel >>Venom won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>>Spider-Man is back at Marvel
>>Venom won't be
>>Black Cat won't be
>>Silver Sable won't be

You know, I'm starting to feel that this new Spider-Man franchise will be the most diet Spider-Man series we'll ever see. What's the point of having a Spider-Man franchise if most of the elements and characters are being stripped away from it?
>>
Are we going to ignore that those characters weren't in Sam Raimi films everyone loves?
>>
Money
>>
>>90971646
All of those characters are post college. MCU spidey is supposed to be focused on his high school (and perhaps college) years. So we're most likely going to see more classic villains.
>>
Outside of Venom, I'm pretty sure we can live without those other two

And considering it's Marvel/Sony, realistically they could crossover into MCU if they wanted to
>>
>>90971646
doesn't matter, thanks to RDJ everything Spiderman related is now MCU as far as anyone's concerned

Sony got lucky with this one MCU movies never fail
>>
>>90971680
>Venom wasn't in the Sam Raimi's films.
>>
>>90971732
I said the films that everyone loves.
Nobody loves Spider-Man 3.
>>
My big concern is that the MCU Spider-Man films are just "Spider-Man teams up with this Avenger and fights D-List villains"

Let's be honest, Mysterio is the only interesting Spider-Man villain left. Kraven is only liked because of this overhyped DARK story and having Kraven somehow be a problem for Spidey when he's able to take on Winter Soldier is laughable. And doing Norman Osborn and shit again would be tiresome.
>>90971680
They worked because they were just starting the Spider-Man films. We're 5 Spider-Man films deep and there isn't much material to really dive into.
>>
>>90971684
>And considering it's Marvel/Sony, realistically they could crossover into MCU if they wanted to
Tweet went out saying they aren't tied to the MCU.
>>90971688
I'm wondering if the sequels are even going to be supported by Marvel Studios. Marvel didn't have any hand in the announcement of the Spider-Man 2 announcement.
>>
>>90971861
>Tweet went out saying they aren't tied to the MCU.
>reading comprehension
>>
>>90971646
Sony hasn't confirmed or denied if these film take place in the MCU yet, Anon. Get your facts straight and quit trying to get /co/ riled up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.