[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is his accent now? because it sure as hell ain't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: akusenpai.jpg (56KB, 549x495px) Image search: [Google]
akusenpai.jpg
56KB, 549x495px
what is his accent now? because it sure as hell ain't japanese anymore.
>>
Its a gargle of Russian and Hispanic accents.

Which I guess is fine, but now you're telling me that you can't find any old Japanese people that could potentially do the gruffer accented voice that Mako had.
>>
>>90963876
vaguely hispanic
>>
If they really wanted to, they could just explain his voice changing as he was wounded or simply just decided to change it like he can change his form.

Though the "That was the *old* Aku, this is the *new* Aku" got a laugh out out me.
>>
>>90963876
Its the accent of a fat hispanic guy born and raised in new mexico attempting be japanese
>>
>>90963876
The accent's rubbish, but the actual speaking patterns are dead on.
>>
>>90963876
Hispanicish

Idk, It bothered me a shit ton at first but it's growing on me. It'll never be Mako but It's still enjoyable
>>
>>90963972
Being directed by a Russian man.

Really, I couldn't help hearing Genndy do Aku while listening to Baldwin doing Aku.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQFLmFaduak
>>
>>90964008
This. His timing is dead on.
>>
>>90963876
When the original VA's dead and his understudy can at least sound vaguely like him while nailing the timing, you take what you can get.
>>
>>90966818
Greg Baldwin is not Mako's understudy. They've never even met.
>>
File: 1490077581868.png (1MB, 1619x973px) Image search: [Google]
1490077581868.png
1MB, 1619x973px
>>90963876
Sounds more Eastern European or even
Middle Eastern.

But I though it was actually a Russian voicing the new Aka.
>>
File: whip_it_out_babe.png (63KB, 187x252px) Image search: [Google]
whip_it_out_babe.png
63KB, 187x252px
The one and only thing that bothered me was the way he pronounced "samurai". Really needs that rolling r to sell it.

Otherwise it was fine.
>>
>>90967262
sah-moo-rye

Mako always went with the long A and U sound when pronouncing "samurai", not the Anglicized short vowels.
>>
>>90963876
>Hispanic trying to sound Japanese being directed by a Russian man.
This is the most hilarious stuff I seen today.
>>
File: 1474847979401.png (33KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1474847979401.png
33KB, 321x322px
>>90966873

H-huh?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.