[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled can we admit it was silly for them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5336.jpg (42KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5336.jpg
42KB, 600x340px
Now that the dust has settled can we admit it was silly for them to stick with this shitty edgy costume? Should have dropped it 5 episodes in.
>>
>>90962299
For the entire first season I mean.
>>
I couldn't stand it, there's no reason to not use the classic DD costume

Iron Fist is breaking me even more though, since he lacks one completely
>>
>>90962299
It was cool, it was a proto costume and he got an actual one at the end anyway
>>
Well he's blind and can't see what he's wearing.
>>
>>90962299
I actually really liked it
>>
>>90962423
>>90963000
Agreed. Although I'm glad he did get the costume at the end. And the season 2 costume is fucking great
>>
>>90962299
I liked it.
>>
I loved it, way cooler looking then his actual costume. Don't get why they couldn't do something like that for Iron Fist, his isn't too different just yellow and has eyes.
>>
>>90962299
Usually I'm pissed when they don't wear a costume (like in Iron Fist) but Matt's actual costume later is pretty shitty so if they just recolored the black one red I would been cool.
>>
>>90963164
They could've literally just cut eye holes in Matt's proto costume for Iron Fist
>>
I hate his normal costume.
>>
File: ddddd.jpg (98KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.jpg
98KB, 560x407px
I like the way it fits on him, the tighter stretch fabric really gives more of the right shape since Daredevil's classic suit is a skintight spandex suit, whereas the red armor just makes him look too covered in padding and it looks awkward when he moves in it.

I know the show gives him a costume because he needed armor to survive battle, but just as they wrote a reason for him to get a superhero suit, they could have also written a version where Matt was so agile that spandex was still a viable costume for him. Maybe don't have him getting shot and cut up so many times. In the comics, he did get his ass kicked and almost died on numerous occasions but it was more uncommon so it actually felt threatening when it happened. In the show he gets his ass kicked in practically every fight until you're rolling your eyes because it keeps happening so much
>>
File: Full_Daredevil_Suit.jpg (360KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Full_Daredevil_Suit.jpg
360KB, 2560x1707px
I don't like his normal costume either.

But I'm glad he got it. It's important, because it's the crossing of a line. Before the costume, before the devil horns and the red, he's just some dude in a mask beating people up. After the costume, he's a superhero. It's a line crossed, and an important one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.