[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys think of Disney's "Dinosaur?&quo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Pretty.jpg (702KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty.jpg
702KB, 1024x1024px
What did you guys think of Disney's "Dinosaur?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCjCFCYx4yg
>>
They were playing the meteor shower scene at Best Buy and I set the volume all the way up.
>>
>>90959738
It was a big let-down that they talked.
>>
it gave me funny feelings as a kid
I had the mcdonalds toys and there was always a lot of sexual tension in the pretend stories when I played with them. I think that romance episode of Dinosaucers was also a contributing factor.
>>
File: one can hope.png (175KB, 552x383px) Image search: [Google]
one can hope.png
175KB, 552x383px
>>90961267
That sounds quite worrisome, anon.

I mean, Neera was kind of a qt, but....
>>
>>90959738
Underrated movie. Also the CGI in this movie is better than any movie of the last years
>>
This opening was used as a trailer right? What movie did they play it in the previews for? I wanna say phantom menace
>>
>>90959738
Not güd.
>>
>>90961267

Neera was cute. Also, lemur milf.
>>
File: 1471456235374.png (46KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471456235374.png
46KB, 1200x1000px
reminder that the carnotaurs literally did nothing wrong and were the true victims in the movie.
>>
>>90961267
It's ok anon when I was little I made my Bratz dolls do 3s some n or goes because I only had 1 dude doll n the rest were female so I made the female kiss. I'm straight as an arrow n married whom is the only person I had sex with.
>>
>>90963532
This

They were just trying to survive
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>90959738
Kinda boring, honestly, but this scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNTha7uxUDA
>>
It sucked.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.