[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU GET TO MAKE A CARTOON. ANY CARTOON. You wanna make a shitpost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 49

File: but why across the cosmos.gif (81KB, 143x136px) Image search: [Google]
but why across the cosmos.gif
81KB, 143x136px
YOU GET TO MAKE A CARTOON.
ANY CARTOON.
You wanna make a shitpost about how you'd have a cartoon about naked catgirls you go right ahead-

But really, GIVEN THE MONEY. The time, the animators, the AUTHORITY, what would you do /co/?
Really, deep down in your heart, what TV-MA children's show monstrously would you release upon the world?
>>
More erotica than you could imagine
>>
Either
Something that takes place in a world of non-euclidean geometry designed by top mathematicians with the intention of unlocking the mental potential of viewers who aren't driven insane in the process.
or
Something that panders to my fetishes.
>>
This.
>>
Funny you should make this thread, just was fishing for ideas and advise for a cartoon me and my team want to make,
>>
File: IMG_3228.jpg (82KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3228.jpg
82KB, 600x849px
>>90958869
Why not both?
>>
Reanimate every episode of the Simpsons with Family Guy characters, and give them the voices from Bobs Burgers. Just to piss people off.
>>
Megg Mogg and Owl the realest showest show
>>
I don't have any concrete idea but I've been waiting to use the title Thrash St8 for a while

Maybe a skating cartoon drawn in fisheye perspective for it's entirety
>>
Semi-educational sci-fi space opera aimed at 8 year olds featuring robot philosophy and sickass musical numbers
>>
>>90958955
Because I'm not floor tiles man.
>>
>>90958588
A anthro wild western with a bit of fantasy.
>>
>>90959002
"We want the audience that thought the darkest parks of BoJack Horseman were too uplifting."

"Say now more!"

Anon that's dark Morel Orel tier.
>>
I'd do Phantom Tollbooth the right way. I love me some Chuck Jones, but he really fucked that one up.
>>
A anthro wild western mixed with fantasy and a hint of a Coen Bros feel.
>>
I'd make the Buffy the Vampire Slayer animated series that almost got made.

https://youtu.be/mnUvZP7-5LM

All episodes center around a baddie of the week format, focusing on the S1 - S3 Buffy that took place in high school. Complete lack of real story or character development until a certain point in the series where the characters start realizing that they're basically repeating the same adventures week after week, just with a different threat, and also a slow realization that they've already BEEN to high school and the world they're in is like some kind of watered down parody of their real lives.

Basically, the whole series is like a single episode of the tv show. They've been trapped in an alternate reality of their own histories and have to figure out how to break out of it. Slowly reintroduce elements from the original tv show, finally build up to a series finale where they have to fight some kind of elder gods that basically represent the creators of the animated series, whose motivations were to force the Scoobies back into their prime for the baddies' enjoyment.
>>
Pirates of dark water is back on air you guys.
>>
>>90958979
this would indeed really annoy me

I wonder how did you came up with it
>>
>>90959067
It's perfect. Motel Orel was also perfect so making it darker is just perfect dark.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 350x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 350x205px
Bring back The Book of Virtues as a Hard-MA mythology and fantasy epic with Jon Schnepp
>>
>>90958588
autistic naked catgirls that shit on each other's chests
>>
I feel like I would try to make an action show but since I have no experience and action shows are hard as hell to make I would just make another comedy for adults.
>>
>A superhero with the power to manipulate and control money using his mind.
>In an alternate universe, music is a powerful weapon that's able to cause harm to others. A war is being waged between the factions of Classical and Rock, resulting in the a scrambling for alliances on both sides. Each episode would focus on one of the two sides attempting to recruit or conquer other factions in order to take control of the world. Weapons are blended with instruments as multiple musical stylings are used to fight using the same (liscensed) song as the set piece. Other recurring factions would include Disco, Rap, and Country.
>A local theater troupe attempt to reenact classic films and plays on a shoe-string budget with terrible actors.
>A documentary meets fitness program that showcases fighting styles used throughout history and around the world, detailing how they began and how the viewer can replicate them.
>A family of reptilians attempt to integrate into human society, with little success.
>In the future normality is hailed above all else. After a particularly stressful day a "normal" boy is sent to a reeducation camp for freaks and monsters. Now he has to cheat his way through the impossible tests and standards to prove his normality, all the while trying to make friends in the prison of a school.
>>
File: but its fun.jpg (141KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
but its fun.jpg
141KB, 479x359px
1- Force them to remake Steven Universe. TV-MA rating, no pussy footing around the whole "sexual implications" bullshit. Full frontal nudity, lesbians out the ass. Actual, defined fucking. Fucking go all in with the sex and the violence, no half assing it. Give Steven something ACTUALLY to cry about. Like people getting their shit fucked. Real death, real consequences. No "de-rezzing" cop outs. Speaking of which-

2- Finish fucking Tron. Let the original team do what they want and bump up the rating allotment to have them the free reign to pursue whatever they want.

3- A "Twilight Zone" animated series. Every episode is animated by a different group or person, each with a unique look tailored to the story. Air it on HBO or Adult Swim or something.

4- "Hill to the King", a 90 minute animated special of King of the Hill. The only premise?
"DALE WAS RIGHT." That's all you need to know about the plot.
>>
>>90959330
SOLD. Your flight to Japan is in a week.
>>
>>90958588
I'd make season seven of the Venture Bros.
>>
>>90959528
I'd fashion three different Valve animated experiences, Portal TV show, TF2 series for Adult Swim and side story for Half Life.

Also a Dead Space animated series.
For kids.
>>
It's like planet of the apes only with big dicked futanari instead of apes and most people are happier this way there's one last enclave of masculine men who refuse to become sissy cumdumps and it's about their final stand before being enslaved and made into public meat toilets, also the symbol of their resistance is beards which are forbidden by the futa overlords because it makes their male pets look too rugged and not fuckable
>>
>>90959602
I would start a TF2 animated series and cancel it after the second episode.
>>
>>90958588
I unironically want to make a high fantasy series. The whole package: prose from and ideas from nethack, dominions, dorf fortress, d&d, shotouts, references and a bitching prog rock soundtrack

A big idea would be off air content. Stuff like bad ends to arcs hosted in social media sites, promotional art parodying art and album covers, end of arc additionals detailing other aspects of the lore and lots of stuff.

The core ideas would be presentation and mystery. Tell as little as possible to ensure people feel the awe of the characters as they meet things and beings beyond tge understanding of smelly peasants and amateur murderhobos
>>
>>90959649
You son of a bitch
>>
>>90959475
>3- A "Twilight Zone" animated series. Every episode is animated by a different group or person, each with a unique look tailored to the story. Air it on HBO or Adult Swim or something.
I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been done already. It would be fucking amazing.
>>
>>90959475
Hell yeah, actually
>>
>>90959475
1 is basically:
>I fap to gems but wanna fit on /co/
>>
File: tumblr_on26qsFUI01ulctfgo1_500.jpg (102KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on26qsFUI01ulctfgo1_500.jpg
102KB, 500x435px
>>90958588
Something happy and uplifting enough that it makes me feel less depressed
Would probably be a series of shorts similar to Liz Climo's comics
>>
>>90959734
You can't tell me that ripping all the "precious interpretative subtext" away from them would be fantastic to watch.
"Oh they're agendered space rocks"
PFAHAHAHAAAAAAA
No. Fuck you, say it, SHOW it. Stop being pussies about it and just BRING IT.
>>
File: 096.png (564KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
096.png
564KB, 1280x939px
>>90958588
>>
>>90958588
Once I get my main pet project out of the way I'd make a spirtual successor to Megas XLR.

>The year is 2004
>A wannabe broadway star fresh from college washes back up in their shitty hometown with their other slacker friends
>that night a meteor crashes into his backyard
>it's the first piece to a ridiculously huge mecha, with the cockpit still intact
>followe by a few hundred different meteors crashing over town
>almost everyone in town has a giant robot
>cue crazy cross between slacker slice of life a la Clerks and batshit insane shonen bullshit in a town where anyone could have a giant robot
>Designs include references to everything from Macross to Gurren Lagann to NGE to Pacific Rim
>Overall plot about the exaggerated death of small town shithole America
>>
>>90959854
Didn't this project end up being a huge shit show?
>>
>>90959823
As cool as that would be it wouldn't change much. The real value would be putting more competent animators and storyboarders to really being the high concept visions to life with tight as shit pacing and fantastic visuals.
>>
>>90958588
A PROPER FUCKING BERSERK ADAPTATION
>>
It's like harry potter mixed with dbz
there's lots of weird unexplained magic shit
lots of fancy clothes
and the main character is two people in one body
>>
>>90959905
An absolute clusterfuck, yes.
>>
>>90959912
>high concept visions to life with tight as shit pacing and fantastic visuals.

You're playing it down is amusing.
>>
>>90958588
I'd make MC Chris' cartoon for him.
>>
That hobo adventures one I've been mentioning in a bunch of cartoon ideas threads.
>>
>>90958588
More as a plot but here goes
>a couple break up and a restraning order is put down. Years past and they see each other and they both agree that what happened was wrong.

Haven't done my research yet, just popped off the top of my head
>>
animated version of Arthas's life from when he was a kid to his demise atop ice crown.
>>
>>90958588
i was about to make a cartoon, but it cancelled because of budget
>>
>>90960944
(sfmbe) it was basically slice of life looking cartoon that actually has a storyline that mostly about minor caracters. basically there are 3 kinds of caracters first heroes, anti-heroes, and vllains. but they are not funny enemies of each other. deep inside they are all evilish
>>
Slice-of-life cartoon set in a "school for main characters", with students of different shows (battle, card game, slice of life) ranked based on their talent/capability and bestowed equivalent titles and privileges.

Character 1 is an S-ranked 'protagonist' student - he joins different clubs to escape the general chaos of challenges and school drama. Character 2 is an F-ranked 'background extra' student - he joins different clubs to find a purpose and future career before graduation. Character 3 is a B-ranked 'side-character' student - she funnels supplies to students as well as clubs and exploits school politics to try and work her way into the elite student council.
>>
I'm sick of dark shit so I'd make something optimistic and anti-sentimental.
>>
>>90961028
they are all seek power. there are 2 protagonists first is a girl that friends with the main "hero". but not with his team. second and pro. is a 29 years old unemployee man who is big brother of girl's crush (one of the anti-heroes)
>>
File: geode-lips-1.jpg (110KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
geode-lips-1.jpg
110KB, 640x494px
>>90959823
I want geode pussy
>>
>>90961085
it is really optimistic tho. its like powerpuff girls. it has gore, monsters and everyting but with rainbows and sunshine
>>
Basically "The Good The Bad and The Ugly" if it was a cartoon.
>>
neopets animated series
>>
>>90960944
>>90961028
>>90961118

ok, sothis "hero" guy has awesome adventues they are living in a soome kin of modern fantasy world. mostly about absurd comedy.

so that antihero guy and hero gets in a small fight because of this girl. while this happening,
it gets another antihero caracter who is obsessed with" logic and rasyonalism"'s attention. ill call this second antihero guy "st"
>>
Marvel animated universe set before movie synergy.
>>
>>90961218
>>90961218
you are right. i was thinking just this movvie while creating one. but ugly caracter is more like villain from secon movie instead of tuco
>>
>>90959602
>TF2 animated series

Just make a miniseries about the comics.

They're already the most perfect storyboard an animation team could want.
>>
I've said if before and I'll say it again, giant robot wrestling league.
>>
>>90961341
>>90961304
so this "st" guy beats the shit out of "hero" caracter. then slovly our antihero becomes one of the friends of "st". "st"' is also some kind of friend with school bully. this bully person is really different since the land is based on my country. our bullies are not like yours. so in first season they'll save this bully guys ass and meeting other caracter. (btw girl protagonist has its own but unimportant story. as i said all of this will happen in the backside of this story) in the middle of first season theyll find a magic lamd but that jinn is a hippie. so it wont help our antiheroes.

one of the adventures "st"will find a "magical" sword. but the sword will choose hero (like thors hammer thing) "st" guy will say nothing since he has no quarrel with it.
>>
File: IMG_-ussg57.png (403KB, 699x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-ussg57.png
403KB, 699x354px
>>90958588
I do have an idea but its something i legit wanna do and im scared people would steal my idea.
But if i did have the money i would bring back any animated show that never got a conclusion.i hate that shit.Comedy shows like ppg should stay dead but stories that never got finished like samurai jack must come back.
Like seriously i would even bring back shit shows.If they had a story that wasnt finished they are back.
The first one would be WOY.I want that hater backstory so bad.
>>
>>90961557
after that happens just like real life
so their school is almost 200 years old, after they find sword, the bully guy will try to destroy school and build a shopping center middle of it. they'll try to convince that bully guy but it wont work. so saint says "hero" "use your sword lets destroy them". but hero guy will say "that's illegal. " so they'll want jinn's help but jinn says "no". bully guy destroys the school, and "st" and the "antihero" guy burries jinn's lamb on destructon site. end of first season.

(people who workshipped with "st" will somehow steal hero's sword and they'll give it to "st")
>>
what the fuck am I reading right now
>>
>>90961787
after that is a little complicated, because all the caracters are different places since school is destroyed. no one knows where hero is, girl protagonist and anti-hero goes to another school, "st"'s guys becames some kind of new community. bully guy is now rich, and lots of important carcaters that i didnt wrote here became more forefront in second season like such as "michael" (some kind of con-artist), "vagabond" (every kind of crime doer), "barbarossa" (a guy who will became girl protagonist's bf only because "antihero" and "st"'s attitude against him)
>>
>>90958588
Adaptation of Kurt Busiek's chronological take on Conan the Barbarian. Make sure i hit every Howard story, work it in to a tight timeline with growing continuity.

I'd start it out with an hour and a half movie of Born on the Battlefield, followed by a season opener of The Frost Giant's Daughter, and then we are off to the races. There are so many distinct and varied "eras" in Conan's life that would make for very natural, organic seasons. Spend a season or two focusing on Conan the thief, his time as Amra the Lion alongside Bêlit, etc., all the way up to King of Aquilonia. If the show is still successful to that point, then fuck it man we'll follow Conan to the grave.
>>
Fantasy Western setting, three characters we follow.

The first character is a woman who has a key that can open anything, as long as she knows what's inside of it. Her episodes are murder mystery.

The second character is a gambler with a key that can open anything as long as he owns what's inside. His episodes are con games.

The third character is the villain of the piece with the ability to perfectly disguise themself and a key that can open anything as long as they kill/destroy what's inside. They were tricked into freeing the other two characters in the past, and is compelled to wander the land trying to assassinate them. This character's episodes are horror.

When two characters are in the same episode, it becomes a mix of the two genres.

I amuse myself by writing plots for this in my head, and never setting any of it down.
>>
>>90958588
I'd either make the books I'm writing into a series, or I'd want to make a Lovecraftian themed show.
I don't think there's enough Lovecraft media
>>
>>90958588
>SPACE
>WESTERN
>ALIEN
>WAIFUS
>IN
>SPACE
>>
File: THE MURDERCOCK AWAKENS.png (468KB, 576x1296px) Image search: [Google]
THE MURDERCOCK AWAKENS.png
468KB, 576x1296px
>>90959475
>1- Force them to remake Steven Universe. TV-MA rating, no pussy footing around the whole "sexual implications" bullshit. Full frontal nudity, lesbians out the ass. Actual, defined fucking. Fucking go all in with the sex and the violence, no half assing it. Give Steven something ACTUALLY to cry about. Like people getting their shit fucked. Real death, real consequences. No "de-rezzing" cop outs. Speaking of which-
Throw in some Murdercock and I'm sold
>>
>>90958588
i would narrow it down to these:

Age of Apocalypse (how it began, depicting the avengers, FF and spider man getting killed before large portions of humanity were genocided, beast turning to apocalypse, etc)

David and the Phoenix

Rendezvous with Rama (the entire quadrilogy)

The Silmarillion (and other Tolkien stuff)

Aesop's Fables
>>
>>90958588
Slice of Life. Ghosts living in a ghost world. They sometimes go over to the human world to mess with people or get up to other ghostly mischief. Some episodes are about that, but others take place completely within the ghost world, which is vast and always changing. Everything's really surreal and progressive rock.
>>
>>90961697

>I do have an idea but its something i legit wanna do and im scared people would steal my idea.

Nobody on this board has the drive to make your idea, even you.

Not trying to make a sick burn; I'm in the same boat bud.
>>
>>90958588
Remake Avatar: The Last Airbender and sell the end game ships to the highest bidder.
>>
I want to make a wrestling cartoon thats just like you are watching A wrestling show like raw or smackdown.

There would be full matches, backstage segents, fueds, very little segments of the wrestlers in real life maybe stuff like one wrestler tries to become a youtube star or female wrestler makes a sex tape.

Wrestlers would be pushed on how much rule34 or fanart i find of them or just lurk /co/ and see who is really popular.

I would hold contests maybe a couple of times where fans could submit thier own wrestlers and I could incorporate them into the show as jobbers of course not unless that character gets really popular.

I dont think I would want to incorporate IRL wrasslors or even make characters that are just archetypes of Real life wrasslors. maybe as just use real life wrestlers as guest voice actors.
>>
>>90958588
Honestly?

An eleven year old boy is given a cybernetic glove one day and told that he is the last hope to stop a nigh powerful inter-dimensional threat from taking over the world. Six years later the war still rages on and the little boy has turned into a wandering vagabond fighting demons, aliens and monsters wherever they may be.

It's not a deconstruction or nearly as dark as the war wages on part would make it sound out to be. It would just be this sort of hopeful story about this crazy superpowered kickboxer who genuinely wants to save people and goes around fighting evil because it's who he is.

There would be heavy themes of I guess honor and just being a good man, of being brave and person in the face of just shit odds.
>>
File: Preparing to see some shit.gif (1MB, 421x319px) Image search: [Google]
Preparing to see some shit.gif
1MB, 421x319px
>>90958588
Real Robot war story. No UNDERSTANDING, just people trying to not get themselves killed.
Shove a couple of kids into deadly war machine cockpits, all good fun.
>>
>>90963159
You've gotta have an episode that's specially asks "Who's the retard that put CHILDREN IN GIANT ROBOTS."
>>
File: 1483523128247.jpg (50KB, 605x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483523128247.jpg
50KB, 605x500px
>tfw you've been boarding a cartoon all day and will have to not sleep through the night or tomorrow to make the due date for this and another cartoon
>this being an independent cartoon with no budget you're trying to pump out by next month and potentially serialize
>take a break
>see this thread

Man you don't need shit to make a cartoon except paper, a computer, and a tablet for cleanup. Get fucking gimp and opentoonz and audacity and fucking do it, you don't need money or authority to make animation these days, animation is piss easy to learn and it all comes down to illustrative technique. Especially if you're doing limited animation instead of trying to be some disney wannabe that pumps out one cartoon every decade.

Im just tired, man, I'm making the cartoons I wanna see, it's some horror comedy evil dead shit, and another one that's basically samurai jack cowboy bebop gorillaz. Fuck selling your soul to some shit studio that'll turn it into stoner comedy or baby programming, fuck even having that as a realistic expectation. You make your own damn thing with your own damn time and money or you get a bunch of studio bullshit that isn't worth anyone's time.

I apologize if this comes off like unrelated rambling, I'm chugging on caffeine and op's wording rustled me somehow.
>>
Honestly, probably just Earthbound but in a more sci-fi/kinda cyper punk setting. Bunch of 11-13 kids who find something that threatens humanity and do their best to stop it. Maybe be more serious then earthbound though.

Every night when I go to bed I think about this idea. I've developed entire lore, backstories, arcs, weapons, and terminology. I don't know what scares me more, the fact I can never do it or that people would probably think its shit.
>>
>>90958588
I'd made it about butts.
>>
>>90963404
You got keijo
>>
>>90963186
Probably the same retard who got all the fighting aged men killed.
>>
I'd force Genndy and Craig to both make new shows for Cartoon Network, and force them to dedicate themselves to the channel and never abandon it again. As long as whatever they make is quality, I don't give a shit what it's about.
>>
File: fc5.png (2MB, 1920x1047px) Image search: [Google]
fc5.png
2MB, 1920x1047px
>>90963421
>google keijo
top kek.

chineees cartoons amirite guys
>>
File: scary_giant_robot_thing.jpg (363KB, 1024x1353px) Image search: [Google]
scary_giant_robot_thing.jpg
363KB, 1024x1353px
The West has a very pathetically small amount of giant robot series. That needs to change.

So a series about teens that find pink and purple giant robots hidden underneath their home town that are each powered by a positive emotion. Friendship, Joy, Sharing, Caring, and Love. Together they fight the evil Glarbons that come to Earth to steal all the happiness from the humans.
>>
>>90963643
mecha is boring

There has never been a single good mech show. Seriously, not one.
>>
>>90963669
You fool! You'll awaken all the Megas and Evangelion fags at the same time!
>>
>>90963780
I welcome their autism.
>>
File: 5916592814f35735.jpg (24KB, 347x350px) Image search: [Google]
5916592814f35735.jpg
24KB, 347x350px
>>90963643
Can they be a giant robot Pony, Rabbit, Cat, Butterfly, and Dolphin?

..that combine to make mechaloli with laser shooting metal pigtails?
>>
>>90958588
I guess my crappy passion project. But since I'm a bit "donut steal" about it...

I guess a trad-ani version of harry potter, stretched over over a hundred episodes. The plot would probably be altered so the school seems much more cruel, dumbledore is more of a villain, and the kids try in secret to take down voldemort.
Also, I'd get rid of the love triangle bits. I've never actually read the books secretly.
>>
File: 1476565504572.jpg (156KB, 1093x763px) Image search: [Google]
1476565504572.jpg
156KB, 1093x763px
I make a show about tumblr shippers bombing hospitals and retirement homes over relationshit.
>>
>>90958588

A few short expiremental series with contained stories and a clearish ending in the style of Over the Garden wall, maybe 10-20 episodes each. They'd all probably be furfag stuff too. Its a cheap and easy way to add more archtypes to characters.
>>
>>90963884
Why not just have more fun by creating a show with massive amounts of sexual tension and then pair them all of with offscreen significant others.
>>
>>90958588
A cartoon about the drunken adventures of fratboy wizards partying hard with old school Heavy Metal-style art.
Animal House meets Earthsea. Shit would be great.
>>
>>90963975
Added bonus: Make the all the sexual tension homo and all the offscreen relationships straight.
>>
File: 06-49-10.png (327KB, 768x1200px) Image search: [Google]
06-49-10.png
327KB, 768x1200px
>>90963628
Keijo is the greatest shonen of our time and you will treat it with proper respect, anon.
>>
>>90958588
Basically some day for no reason a whole bunch of people are given varying superpowers, mostly somewhat one note but many powerful as fuck. But instead of focusing on that it follows society's collapse into genocide martial law and many revolutions
>>
>>90964212
we should have dropped a third nuke
>>
File: The_Spirit_of_the_Harvest_Moon.jpg (47KB, 546x732px) Image search: [Google]
The_Spirit_of_the_Harvest_Moon.jpg
47KB, 546x732px
>>90958588
2D animated Teletubbies, but the Baby-Sun abomination stays the same.
Also, instead of fucking each other and eating custard all day, they actually on on adventures.
The script will be inappropriately comedic, similar to the English dub of Yoohoo and Friends.
Narrated by David Cross.
>>
>>90963494
I wanna see a show that parodies this now.
"YOU PUT KIDS IN AN SR-71 BLACKBIRD!?"
>>
>>90958588
remake gravity falls but all the main characters get a full arc (pacifica, ford, mabel. they need it the most) and weirdmageddon lasts for an entire season 3.
>>
File: Varrick.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Varrick.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Buy the rights to the Legend of Korra.
Word of God the entire series into non-canon. Redo the entire series, with Aaron Ehasz as the Head Writer.

Tell him that the only rule is no lesbians.

MRW during the series finale, just before everyone realizes that Korra's about to eat some serious dick.
>>
File: 1471146491028.gif (312KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471146491028.gif
312KB, 342x512px
>>90958955
T H I S
>>
>>90958588
I look deep down, and i find an autistic superhero action-comedy that would take took long to describe and is pretty unoriginal.

id probably use the cash to fund a Calvin and Hobbes clone, based around sleep paralysis.
>>
>>90964621
>No lesbians
That was the only interesting part of the show, besides Varrick.
>>
>>90959997
tell me more
>>
>>90964809
I've thought of something along the lines of Kick-Ass or Samurai Flamenco but starting /co/, /tv/, /m/ and /r9k/.
/r9k/ dies in the process of saving someone's life, althoigh he dies finding his purpose.
>>
>>90961697
>steal idea

I mean I guess you're not wrong

I legit have a note list on my computer of ideas I see in this thread to have in case I get the opportunity to make Anons' dreams into memes
>>
>>90965046
i want royalties on these potential memes.
i`ll fax you the document, posthaste.
>>
>>90963186
Victory Gundam actually addressed the question several times. The rebuttal is that he's gotta do it or everyone dies. The supporting characters don't go full Gendo either, and try to support the main character emotionally, because they understand it's really fucked up for a kid to be killing people.
and the original Gundam had the White Base being staffed by mostly civilians out of necessity. It's not like this sort of stuff is unheard off in real life situations.
"War is bad, m'kay?" - Yoshiyuki Tomino.
>>
I turn my fantasy webcomic into a series. I'm very good at boarding it out but not so good at follow-through, so being in charge of other people drawing it all sounds great.

I think 13 episodes would do it. It's The Wizard of Oz but instead of a witch it's a murderous ghost and the asshole wizard(s) hitch a ride back. It's a character-driven tour of a fantasy world.
>>
Wrestledads
>>
File: Swiggy & the Maize-hunters.png (25KB, 510x245px) Image search: [Google]
Swiggy & the Maize-hunters.png
25KB, 510x245px
I'll call it "Swiggy & the Maize-hunters"
It'll feature a small garage-rock band stopping in an eerie, H.P. Lovecraft-esque-creepy town as part of their tour.
It's humour will be mostly playing off the extreme absurdity and obliviousness of the main characters, up until mid-season 2.
The show will be light-hearted, if not slightly off-putting for the first season and half of the second season
When the second half of s2 comes around, everything will become stupidly dark and horrifically gothic. The network can't tell me to shut it down because it has gained such a following during s1 and we're already waist-deep in s2, so I'll have slightly more lee-way to involve emotional breakdowns, disgusting puss-covered axe-murderers, and old men in suits.
People will die and not come back.
After s2 ends and the surviving cast is left traumatized, I'll release s3 and it'll just be like Hihi Puffy AmyYumi only all the characters that died during s2 dont come back and are never mentioned again, the surviving characters act just as they did when the show started and deny any and all mention of what happened in the past 2 years.
s3 will enrage many fans and make sure people talk about the show long after the shows end
>>
A man decides to take up hunting as a hobby after feeling unsatisfied with his life consisting of a low-level office job, a snarky wife and two daughters that constantly quarrel with one another.

He fucking sucks at it to the point where even the animals know it, but he's persistent to the point where he becomes a laughingstock.

His luck seems to change when he returns to his regular spot and finds a wild duck crippled after a hunting incident.

He realizes that he could just kill the bird now and his streak of empty hunts would end, but he doesn't want to get his first kill that way and instead decides to bring the duck home in order to nurse it back to health and then kill it in a "fair" fight.

Unexpectedly to him, his wife, his daughters and even he grows close to the duck, to the point where he's unwilling to kill it.

Thus begins an unlikely friendship.

Kind of inspired by The Wild Duck by Henrik Ibsen
>>
>>90965462
Does he fuck the duck?
>>
In an impossible land of fantasy, a boy runs away from home in search of the fabled City of Gold.
He meets Bob, a risen-devil turned conman, who knows the city is a myth. He introduces himself as a guide to the city, someone that is willing to help the kid on his journey if the money is enough.
His original plan to leave the kid to die in the Silent Desert goes awry when they're attacked by villagers of the Hair.
An unlikely friendship starts as the child saves the horned creature, and they both escape, only to find themselves lost in the desert.
As they continue to explore the sands, meeting barbarians, goblins, snake-queens, sand-necromancers and dragon riders, they discover that the legendary city might exist after all.

This is actually my shonen manga idea, but it's not like I'm making any of these anyway
>>
Ever since sophomore year of high school, I've had an idea for this story called "Djinn Hunter Alpha" about a group of young adult Genie Hunters, who eventually learn that they're acting in a gray area, and could be considered villains. The are definitely evil genies out there who like to harm humans, but a majority of them are either non interventionist or like helping humanity, but the adult hunters view them as a dangerous society that needs to be dealt with. My friend is studying animation and we made a pitch based on it for a project in one of his courses and his classmates thought it seemed cool.
>>
>>90965936
I can smell the weebness from here my dude

Put up pics, I wanna see what you made
>>
>>90958588
I'll probably animate the shitty fantasy novel I'm trying to write

An action/drama show, about a high schooler with no direction in his life, living in a world where a good deal of humanity has mutations that are basically superpowers.
But the era of superheroes has long gone, and people that use their "mutations" are looked down upon. The only places where they can make good use of their powers being as law enforcers, and participating in the world's favourite sport after World War 3: "Super-powered and over the top Wrestlemania, where murder is allowed "

I got a backstory, the characters planned, and the main story, most of the thing it's about the conflicts between the characters themselves. Their goals, and who would they hurt to obtain them.
>>
>Generic Cyberpunk Ultra-City #17
>corporate corruption, crime, and anti-synth discrimination is at an all-time high
>a rogue Helper-Bot decides "fuck it, I'm doing human shit"
>immediate high-tech low-life hijinx ensues
>maybe some thematic exploration (what is sentience, the righteousness of revolution, etc.)
>Helper-Bot may or may not have a huge identity crisis through it all
>Soundtrack by Mega Drive

>>90965561
Duck Is Not For Sexual
>>
>>90966156
Everything should be on my friend's PC. I'll ask him to send it all to me and if the thread is up in the morning I can put as much up as I can.
>>
>>90959004
All the ladies and mens, they know everything is better with a fisheye lens!
>>
>>90960561
Tell me more.
>>
An animated series of Wheel of Time, spanning about a dozen seasons or so.
>>
>>90967511
>story driven cartoon

>lasting more than a season and a half

Unless your name is Sugar, I wish thee the best of luck in your hopeless endeavor
>>
Three kids get radiated from experimenting with a fallen comet fragment 6 years ago. They're teenagers now and they've started to notice their powers affecting them. Along with that, one of the kid's plush toy comes to "life" (comedic relief) shown to also have powers and holding the mysteries behind their powers. They give themselves the task of finding other kids like them and joining forces against crime, but they suck at it and barely get people to join them. Kids can have some bizarre, physically impossible powers, some useful, some pathetic. The three boys and the plushie go around finding those kids and they all live secluded from society when the government starts to hunt them down.

Turns out that comet shard comes from a comet inhabited by light guided people. As such, there are people guided by darkness and that live in an opposite, dark comet. One of the army members of the dark comet defects and has a son on Earth. He trains his son, but dies in the process, and gives him the task of conquering Earth and protecting the gifted kids from humans and light people alike. So, just like our three main heroes, he also gathers younguns to join him. He happens to get two allies from the dark comet that attempted to rescue the light shard from Earth, but their means of returning are foiled and they must work with the main antagonist to go back to their home, both brother and sister. The antagonist falls for the sister at some point.

Ironically, the toy has "plant"-esque powers where he controls the growth of flora. The three kids have respectively water/ice powers, electric/thunder powers and fire/magma powers. Later they discover powers come with a secondary quirk, so one is superfast, the other intelligent and the last super strong, respectively. Living on their own, they have to train and master their powers to fend off from the bad guy's attempts at destroying them, for he knows only they can stop him. (Cont.)
>>
A show about a gay museum curator and his harem of historical famous people. It would be an adventure show about them trying to get the McGuffin of the week, with slice of life bits about the historical figures reacting to modern life.

At the end of each episode, there would be a small segment of the curator and the historical figure discussing interesting information about them.
>>
>>90967581
First off, duck working with CN, my target audience would young adults and up, fuck kids. I think if the animation looks great and the show is presented well enough it can last. Fuck, not to get too /tv/ here, but GoT some how lasted I don't even know how many seasons, and they are limited by live action and pricey CGI.
I just have to make sure tye animation looks good. Cheap stuff like South Park and Samurai Jack can look outstanding using simple animation when they want, it's just all about presentation.
>>
>Takes place in an alternate universe where humans never evolved but dinosaurs did instead.
>Fast forward a couple of millions of years, we are introduced to a turtle who had been retired from a massive war for decades.
>His nephews barge into his room each day and ask him to tell them stories regarding this war for whatever reason
>At first he's reluctant but then he finally agrees and after some preparations begins to tell them the horrors of the war that pitted the vertebrates (dinosaurs) against the invertebrates (insects)
Whaddya think?
>>
>>90958588
An American kid got isekai'd in place of a Japanese kid that get isekai'd into a generic fantasy world. Will he adapt to the Japanese environment?
>>
>>90967633
So far, powers i've taught for the rest of the cast (totally original and unique, definitely not palguiarizing anything)
>wind
>earth
>cloning
>superspeed
>sonic manipulation
>spooky ghost powers (shared by twins)
>some characters have powers linked to an item, which grants them top prowess with the item and allows for some combat possibilities (one has a football; another a boomerang, and another two swords)
>psychic powers
>wormhole creation
>matter restructuring
>one of them is literally beast from xmen, except not blue
>mind manipulation
>force shields
>one of them is a robot built by the genius
for the baddies
>dark powers, duh
>super intelligence and technopathy, one of them is a weapon developer in the team
>mattershifter
>an evil clone copy of the puppet attempting to balance the odds, but not as powerful
>superduperstrength
>can manipulate flesh into eldritch abominations
>can turn everything into a bomb
>metal liquid that takes any shape, sentient and created by the technoexpert i mention

theres more where this came from
>>
>>90958588
my first choice is The Invisibles and my second choice is Gibson's Sprawl Trilogy
>>
A show about two plainclothes detectives, one based on Robert Mitchum, the other on Frank Sinatra. Its got a bit of a 50's-60's vibe to it, and a dosage of film noir lighting and aesthetic, but it could really take place anytime.

These two guys kinda hate each other, and most of the comedy comes from them bickering, but they know how to do their jobs, and will protect each other.

Some episodes are more serious and some are more comedic. I have one in mind that's just them in their car on a stakeout, and its just them bitching each other out for the whole episode while waiting for the perp to show up. I also want some longer running plotlines and character development as time goes on to keep the interest of long-time viewers, but nothing that'll distract too much from the episode at hand.
>>
>>90967760
finally there would be another plot following the current heroes about a kid who, even though has no powers, was left with experimental weapons by his father
if i told you about the guy, you'd say its an hybrid of batman's arsenal, spidey's web and wolverine's signature claw, and he has an even stupider name
more kids start to follow in that trend, and form all kinds of powerless heroes
>a girl who tries and copies the secondary characters quip, with a signature blade in the form of an x
>a friend of the second main guy that develop an artillery suit
>a poor guy that makes a suit out of cleaning stuff, which is surprisingly good at combat
>twin brothers with guns
>im stuck here
still need to write this guy what should be a minor antagonist
this one connects to the main story as a power vs powerless war and it becomes a story where characters get to switch sides, quit the group out of pressure, break the norm, and suffer the loss of loved ones
i have planned more characters and a massive war at the end of the series, but thats far off
Id follow a formula where an episode focuses into meeting the new guy, either a goodie or baddie, then pit them into action to find their calling and help each other.
I've been thinking of this since I was four. Nowadays I'd publish this show in Disney XD bacuase of the action scenes and the fights, but also beacause the plush that comes to life in the story was a mickey mouse that i grew up with that i still have at home
Anyways, rate my autism
>inb4 its xmen
I want it to be a bit more goofy and aimed at a younger audience with a narrative style of the likes of samurai jack or ppg (the old one), but also not a total satire or flanderization of the xmen to the likes of ttg
I want it to be funny and crack some good laughs.
>>
>>90967760
desu this sounds boring as hell and poorly developed.
A character should never be defined entirely by their powerset.
>>
>>90967885
>implying i didnt give them all a personality
They all have one. They'd show it in an episode. The quirk is there for the action, but everyone has a different mindset to abandoning their family and hiding from the goverment. I just don't type their whole bio because it's still in development and i have an essay to write and im procastinating hard
>>
>>90958588
Remake SU, but actually hire writers
>>
You know I've always wanted to dip my toe into a little sci-fi genre I'd like to call post-humanity. The basic idea being that though humanity's creations and remnants still seethe in the galaxy, little that remains can be easily identified as "human."

The scene:
A female figure stands among an grey and decrepit terrain of long-collapsed architecture. Convincingly human, but not quite. She once existed only as simulated information living a simulated life not too dissimilar to one we are familiar with. But exploring the edges of reality, she stumbled on long-forgotten protocols for communicating with the outside world. From her perspective this experience was a kind of religious mysticism, the likes of which she had long cast away as childish, but when her slumbering expectations were reignited she awakened outside with a physical body and was surprised to find her welcome committee to be an assembly line of janitor drones, mechanically tending to the maintenance of the node. Her corporealization was just another function to them. Since then, she has explored the solar system, discovering vast histories and technologies of the long-dead and has used these to improve the construction of her body. But in her thousand years of wandering she encountered nothing but empty-eyed drones staring back. Lacking the knowledge/bravery to leave the System in search of others, she has staked a home on the nicest looking planet and has tasked herself with clearing it of an infesting hive-mind.

Animation would take full advantage displaying the capabilities of her Swiss-army-knife of a body which can spontaneously generate/regenerate yet is beset at all sides by a horde of identity-defying war drones with relentless robotic precision (picture a continuous particle beam with unfaltering accuracy eating through her body faster than it can rebuild itself and eating through cover faster than she can find it). Of course it'd go places from there, but that's the launch point.
>>
>>90968262
Ehhhhh

Aaron Diaz get out?
>>
>>90958588
Do whatever I can to make a Faithful Tugs cartoon, with the same themes and sets as the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5prNK_k0-as
>>
File: image.jpg (524KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524KB, 500x730px
I'd make a bunch of short animations about characters I love suffering and make all of the art as close to the original shows as possible.
>Make Steven Lose all of his moms and his dad
>Make Arnold discover his skelitonized parents hugging in the jungle
>Make Aku banish Samurai Jack to the end of time for all of eternity

Think how it could've ended but edgy as fuck
>>
File: 1402208870900.gif (620KB, 613x440px) Image search: [Google]
1402208870900.gif
620KB, 613x440px
>>90958588
I'd make a Shantae Netflix series, animated with the help of the glorious French bastards that made the Wakfu and Dofus animations. Each season would primarily focus on retelling the story of the games in sequential order, with intermittent episodes dedicated to focusing on a side character, or multiple characters, or to expand upon the lore presented in the games.

Of course, the occasional funny filler is fine too, like animating the events where Shantae goes skinny dipping, and Bolo takes her clothes and buries them, thinking she melted.

Or a "Tales of Interest" type episode could also be feasible, given Mimic's role as an inventor.
>>
>>90958588
Fuck, I have nothing else to do.

I'd probably make a cartoon like Simpsons, but with a darker twist, a bit like what Morel Orel and Bojack Horseman did to the typical cartoon sitcom. In this one, I would create expies of the more grounded versions of the Simpsons family and their early supporting cast.

However, the difference would be that the story would be a coming age one and the bizarre stories that the characters would engage in would have consequences later down the line. Essentially, this cartoon would be a massive coming of age story for the children of the town in a place where the adults are more fucked up then them.

The last six episodes of the series would be about the Homer character dying of a a heart attack and his family coming to grips with it, in a 'five stages' cliche, yet what those five stages entail for each of the family members differ greatly. The final scene would be a parallel to the first scene where the Bart character is sitting alone in a grassy field.

The soundtrack I'd use would also be 80s remixes of current songs and there would only be a few occasions that the original version of song would play.

The character design would be what Homer envisioned his 'freak' version of kids to be and the environment would be what the simpsons stuff usually was but with an 80s color palette
>>
Hotline Miami: The Series

Neon and Chrome decadence.
>>
>>90958588
A military drama following the crew of an Imperial Star Destroyer in the Outer Rim during the Rebellion, with a focus on the fighter wing.
>>
>>90958955
none of that is vaguely geometrically complex
>>
>>90970361
Oh fuck yes it could follow Tarkin's campaign of bringing the Outer Rim in line with the empire while focusing on the little guy doing it.
>>
K6BD: TAS
>>
>>90958588
CSI: Ankh-Morpork

basically this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Watch_(TV_series)
but a cartoon
>>
>>90958588
The history of a D&D style medieval fantasy setting, each season following someone different.
>A grizzled old warrior reflecting on his life journey from street urchin to fantasy Big Boss
>Healer/cleric coming to terms with her faith, doubts and fears about the world
>Magician who seeks out arcane lore in the dungeons of the world, uses his wits more often than his magic
>Female paladin who attempts to confront and turn her warlord parents from the path of evil
>Wandering bard who always has an appropriate story for the situation
Things like that.
>>
File: Carmilla.jpg (724KB, 1287x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Carmilla.jpg
724KB, 1287x1500px
>>90958588
>Really, deep down in your heart, what TV-MA children's show monstrously would you release upon the world?

New season of Samurai Jack, but more mature. Berserk type level.
>>
File: Mahri.png (145KB, 304x215px) Image search: [Google]
Mahri.png
145KB, 304x215px
>>90958588
I'd make the rest of the movies instead, it still feels weird that out of ten whole arcs only four were slightly touched upon.

Or use the dark backstory for a cartoon.
Dark Mirror, Swamp Of Secrets, Velika in general etc...
>>
Full on ADVENTURE exploration type shit.

I want a setting where we could go for both high sea adventures and deep jungle hunting, I want Indiana Jones himself to gaze upon it and deem it good.

Possibly use the concept of a League of Explorers type deal, or maybe the world has been fucked by a Calamity a la Bastion and half of the adventure is trying to find out who or what did it.

And give it fucking continuity. At the very least there would be a trophy room where we could see past findings, and anything the characters learn or acquire can be used later in the series.

Maybe a Renowned Explorers animated series.
>>
>>90967297
Great depression hobo adventure with supernatural elements. 22 minute episodes with mild continuity. Mostly comedic, but with occasional serious moments if it calls for it.

six main characters, ages ranging from 19 to 83, with none of them really being the *main* main character
>>
>>90958588
Oddworld cartoon. Covers all the base games including the unreleased shit like Squeek and Fangus Klot.
>>
>>90958588
I would make a cartoon heavily inspired by Touyou Zatsugidan's work, but in a proper western style and without the quality issues.
>>
>>90972662
YES PLEASE!!!!!!
>>
Young boy finds a cave, delves deep and meets the daughter of Cthulu, Cthylla. They become fast friends and everything you could expect follows, she starts going to school with him, go on innocent dates, watch movies and play games.

For the season finale, she reveals her true self and he goes insane and ends up in a sanitarium for children. She finds him there and basically affirms that he's going to father her child and therefore orchestrate the endtimes by rebirthing her father Cthulu.
>>
>>90958588
An aspiring artist gets thrust into the internet as a digital art version of herself. She befriends character artworks done by other artists and works with them in order to help her get back to the real world.
>>
A Spider-man animated series with no censorship limits whatsoever so we can get some really dark stories involving Carnage.

also Mary-Jane will be a nudist
>>
>>90959475
>4- "Hill to the King", a 90 minute animated special of King of the Hill. The only premise?
>"DALE WAS RIGHT." That's all you need to know about the plot
I'd watch it.
>>
>>90958588
I'd want to make a comfy actioncomedy that would make their viewers welcome and at home, while still addressing the many issues that fill this world. combo between Hey Arnold, JCA & Weekenders.
It would feature a cute tomboy who doesn't mind wearing socks, but would rather go without.
She'd wear different outfits, some of them with (knee) socks, most without.
>>
>>90958588
Some generic action show that's cheap to produce and is just a thirty minute commercial for the toys
>>
>>90969520
You. I like you.
>>
A cartoon about a guy who loses everything but finds his soul in Canada. The whole show is a series of video recordings that is to his daughter, who is dead, and his name will be Norm Hull, because he's just a normal guy.
>>
>>90958588
What a shitpost, just do it youself, fat BITCH.
>>
File: noire_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9rybth.jpg (134KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
noire_by_kuvshinov_ilya-d9rybth.jpg
134KB, 894x894px
>>90958588
A Noire cartoon that has dark comedy
and fuck archer it's not the same if it's black and white
>>
SCP Fundation the animated series
>>
>>90959002
You know, that's a better idea than whatever I would've come up with.
>>
Take the basic premise of "the Weekenders", set it in Innsmouth, Massachusetts.
>>
>>90959067
MMO sounds like the best stoner based dark humor sitcom that could possibly be animated. It less about the "DUDE WEED LMAO" and more about how they are incompetent burnouts.

While I'm a it, is there any other /co/ that has a narrative similar to MMO?
>>
File: 24xfjfm.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
24xfjfm.gif
3MB, 300x200px
There isn't any animated show all about tactical operators fighting realistic battles, so just make a series about war stories. Whether it be made up of real war stories or historical fiction ones, every episode is a one shot and it covers many different conflicts and time periods. One can be about french rebels fighting nazis, another can be a roman soldier rising in ranks. This also allows for many different main characters and about 50% of them will die by the end of the episode to realistically portray the horrors of war. Different writers and animators can do different time periods, and /k/ommandos will autisticly check that all the firearms are accurate and nothing is too hollywood. This type of thing would be way too difficult to make in live action, so animation is the perfect medium for it.
>>
>>90958588
Shadowrun, the HBO series.

You can should tits and swears, but don't let that be the focus of it. It should be about how life is cheap and dirty, but exciting. Lots of betrayal, magic, chrome, gun fights, and car chases.

Even throw in some slice of life shit following the main characters in their downtime.
>>
I would make a show with a HUGE, diverse cast, they all have different, quirky personalities.
There is no plot
They are all gay
That's it
>>
>>90982822
So it's Seinfeld the animated series written by Rebecca Sugar?
>>
>>90982864
Never seen Seinfeld, but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say yes
>>
Mercenary guy trapped in suburbs with a 15 year old boy who has to take over when he retires with villains trying to stop said retirement because he gives their life meaning and also they explore the previous conflict zones the merc been in and how he is the last one of his squadron
>>
>>90962497
Space dandy?
>>
>>90958588
Hum... something with action and fetish
Maybe a fusion between monster musume and baki the grappler, yes this, hot monster girls fight each other in brutal fights
>>
>>90958588
Action adventure with horror elements in a fantasy world populated with bestial and supernatural races

The setting mixes Industrial era Europe, Wild West, and the arcane

Demons and six -shooters
>>
File: ocs.png (2MB, 1963x588px) Image search: [Google]
ocs.png
2MB, 1963x588px
Realistically if i had the money, i would hire a bunch of good writers to look at the notes i have for this cartoon i want to make featuring my donut steels maybe also Jorge R gutierrez And guilermo del Toro so they redesingn them and make them look a 100 times more magical, then i would wait for adventure time to end to release my cartoon

on the other hand if i had to do something really quick i would make a mega man cartoon, but you know a cartoon that actually follows the games starts in classic and ends in zx advent

or a new street fighter cartoon, or a marvel vs capcom cartoon
>>
/a/ gave me an idea about a universe where you can punch someone and if you do it hard enough they become a cute girl.

You're a recruit rising up in the ranks of a gang who has mastered that art. You meet the experts, who can punch so hard they can not only alter appearances but the subject's reality itself; punching people into tsundere class presidents or cakes.

I'd make that
>>
I'm always envious in these threads. Some of these ideas are pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZALp49EL8
I've been working on a cartoon myself for a little while, but it's obvious the writing is super weak and animation leaves a lot to be desired.

I think if anyone's passionate about their idea, they should really try and flesh it out in some way.
>>
>>90959135
>All episodes center around a baddie of the week format, focusing on the S1 - S3 Buffy that took place in high school. Complete lack of real story or character development until a certain point in the series where the characters start realizing that they're basically repeating the same adventures week after week, just with a different threat, and also a slow realization that they've already BEEN to high school and the world they're in is like some kind of watered down parody of their real lives.
>Basically, the whole series is like a single episode of the tv show. They've been trapped in an alternate reality of their own histories and have to figure out how to break out of it. Slowly reintroduce elements from the original tv show, finally build up to a series finale where they have to fight some kind of elder gods that basically represent the creators of the animated series, whose motivations were to force the Scoobies back into their prime for the baddies' enjoyment.

This is pretty good. I've only seen a few episodes of Buffy but I'd totally watch this.

>>90959457
>>A local theater troupe attempt to reenact classic films and plays on a shoe-string budget with terrible actors.

Isn't this just Home Movies?

>>90959475
>3- A "Twilight Zone" animated series. Every episode is animated by a different group or person, each with a unique look tailored to the story. Air it on HBO or Adult Swim or something.

This is actually what I was going to post. You could get episodes done by great animators for cheap if you gave them complete creative control. I could actually see Netflix doing something like this.

>>90969520
>>90969520
FUND IT

>>90974540
Wasn't this an anime?
>>
>>90959475
>3- A "Twilight Zone" animated series. Every episode is animated by a different group or person, each with a unique look tailored to the story.
Netflix made a movie that was composed of a bunch of Edgar Allen Poe stories with different animation styles, I forget the name though.
>>
File: EARF.gif (4MB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
EARF.gif
4MB, 120x120px
>>90958588
Basically Homeworld

From the destroyed planet early in to the long journey to a new home while being harassed by evil space assholes, down to the mystery of why the planet was destroyed

I just like spaceships, and Homeworld, and you should to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLPg49vbBwY
>>
File: 409a.jpg (704KB, 799x1250px) Image search: [Google]
409a.jpg
704KB, 799x1250px
>D&D style adventure show,reverse harem cast
>moments of role breaking
>show is really about some friends playing D&D
>second season is loading with personal drama and lackluster questing
>>
My idea that I've been kicking around for a while is a show called "Terrible People". It's sort of like a cross between Daria and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; it's about a multi-gendered, multi-ethnic group of high school students in Anchorage, Alaska (the most diverse city in the nation! also where I live). They're all basically sociopaths motivated by craven self interest who ended up as friends because they didn't have any other friends, but the gimmick is that since they're polite, dress well, and take part in community/school/political shit (as a way to make money/get free stuff/steal/etc) that they're seen as model citizens, and all the terrible stuff they do ends up making them look better and better in the eyes of "the system". The moral of the show being that lying, cheating and stealing will get you ahead in the end, as long as you're good at it (which is true in the real world). Plus lots of Alaskan jokes.
>>
>>90984923
Seen Harmonquest?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cuqqHGpRDE
>>
>>90984588
>Wasn't this an anime?

I think you're thinking of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, which has Nyarlathotep and a pretty different plot.
>>
>>90971048
Okay but how do you make it more mature without making it an edge fest?
>>
>>90984588
>Isn't this just Home Movies?
Was that Home Movies? I thought they were making their own original movies.
>>
File: IMG_3283.jpg (75KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3283.jpg
75KB, 500x279px
RED DEAD REDEMPTION

An original story and cast. TV-MA, the most western animation of all time featuring all star casts and cameos by Clint Eastwood, Jeff Bridges, etc
You'll FEEL the dust on the hands of the characters and damn near smell the tabacco in the saloons. Gritty and real as fuck.
>>
Remember that movie Sky High? It's basically that, but a summer camp instead of a highschool.

When camp's done for the summer, it goes full Cabin in the Woods. Giant force field, unknown outside force trying to kill everyone inside, and they need to find a way out while constantly being attacked by whatever crazy bullshit is being thrown at them on that particular day. Mystery element unfolds as they explore the campgrounds trying to get out and finding hints at who's doing this to them.

It turns out to be I have no fucking clue what it is yet, I have been working on the little details of the setting for three years but I still can't for the life of me who the threat is actually going to be. Torn between aliens and their parents keeping them there and hard-training them because Kaijus done showed up and they need them ready to fight monsters because they are getting their asses kicked.

The camp mascot is a Smilodon named Tiger. He is a giant bro every single time he shows up.

The main cast consists of a kid with fire powers, his best friend, the token black kid who can talk to animals, and the love interest, a somewhat nerdy girl who can fly. The antagonist until the force field arc is another fire guy who is from the older side of camp who isn't really an asshole, the main character just doesn't like him because he's better than him at fire things.
>>
>>90985401
>Spoiler
Just go with aliens or the government.
>>
>>90962843
its not that i wanna sound preachy or better than everyone else.Its just that theres a 0....1% chance that someone can steal it and im not taking my chances.
I know it sounds stupid but yeah
>>90965046
these threads are legit my favorites.i get to see creativity of some kind.
>>
>>90958588
I don't think the "insert your fetish into a children's cartoon" thread has even archived yet.
>>
File: shadow_cover.jpg (293KB, 1248x1920px) Image search: [Google]
shadow_cover.jpg
293KB, 1248x1920px
>>90958588
A reboot of The Shadow (which actually was supposed to happen at some point).

Stylistically wise it would incorporate aspects of Batman TAS (might as well steal some shit back from Batman), Cowboy Bepop, Samurai Jack and Waltz With Bashir to update the character aesthetically while also keeping the stories grounded in the time period he's supposed to be in.
The character would incorporate aspects from all of his incarnations (radio drama, pulps, novels, movie, etc), as well as aspects from other characters such as Rocambole, Fantomas, Judex, Darkman, etc.

It would follow the typical structure set by the radio drama of The Shadow solving weekly crimes and defeating supervillains, however, the storyline's focus is on the main character's development and his growing insanity, as he starts to develop something akin to multiple personality disorder after so many years of using his powers to impersonate others as well as do horrible things for the "greater good". It's not only a reboot of the character, it's also supposed to be a finale for him. As the series progresses, he would stumble into other pulp icons such as The Rocketeer and Doc Savage (at times even somewhat responsible for their creation). As such, it would function as also a show that would detail the creation of the pulp heroes (which would lead us to superheroes in general), all started from The Shadow. It would function as a tribute to the character's identities and legacy, above anything else.

The main goal of The Shadow would be to update, develop, deconstruct, and pay homage to the character, to show that he's more than capable of still being unique and interesting even decades after he's been overshadowed by his rip-offs.

Whether it's a cartoon or live-action I will make this happen.
>>
A reverse Shazam meets konosuba a serious Detective dies while trying to save a kid and gets resurrected by a god of children and has to be a guardian of the Earth but since the god of children appointed him to this position he has to say magic word to activate his powers which will turn also turn into a kid
>>
>>90986621
A kid with powers also the world will be similar Batman the Animated Series and he will stick it out as the silly thing in the world
>>
>>90960907
Including the extended closeup scene of Tirion Fordring frozen in ice while 25 random schmucks kick Arthas' ass for him til he steals the last hit?
>>
>>90965131
Yeah, I'd just make my webcomic as well. What's your site?
>>
>>90986408
Is one active?
>>
>>90959002
Someone fund this man.
>>
I would bring back Dan VS. but with a MA ratings and have a lot of racist/sexist undertones

>>90959475
>Dale was right
I NEED this.
>>
>>90958588
Guy works as orbital security for a planet with a vast underground ocean. He pilots a failed prototype mecha that was never mass produced due to cost and it's tendency to overheat from its sheer amount of dakka. He get a alien eel girlfriend that opens his eyes to a vast intergalactic conspiracy where the top members of the space government are trying to summon an eldritch horror from beyond the realms of human understanding. Lot's of gritty mecha on mecha and mecha on monster action intermixed with the disgustingly cozy life of the guy and his eel gf
>>
File: Cryptid Map.jpg (155KB, 990x816px) Image search: [Google]
Cryptid Map.jpg
155KB, 990x816px
>>90958588
Lewis & Clarke vs. Cryptids or a Diamond Dogs cartoon in the style of GI Joe
>>
>>90958588
I thought of one a while back called "F Street Neighborhood Watch"

Set in a suburban neighborhood with a diverse and pristine cast of seemingly wholesome nuclear families, the citizens of "F Street" try to live as normally and peacefully as possible.

The only problem is that the rest of the city they reside in is a literal hell-spawn crawling with gangs, mutant druggies, demon rapists, and general unpleasantness. To keep the rest of the cities influence at bay and the moral of the community high, the parents form a neighborhood watch.

Episodes would start of a kind of typical "King of the Hill"-esque scenarios before delving into ultraviolet fair.

That and the closing theme (thinking something along the lines of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T_H30gdLrI) would be everyone gathering around happily for a barbecue and then once everyone is gathered around the table eating it would zoom out to show just how the rest of the city which would resemble a literal hellhole.
>>
>>90970361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

you saw it too?
>>
>>90970374

People just reference non-euclidean geometry as a shorthand for Lovecraftian stuff, rather than actually talking about non-Euclidean geometry.
>>
In a past thread I talked about an idea that I just shrugged and called DOOMSDAY

Signs of the apocalypse begin appearing to cultures across time and the globe

A fucking wizard summons warriors from several eras, and probably pulls some archaeologist dude from the present to be the MC

So this group is tasked with questing across the world, in various time periods, trying to avert the end of the world

Probably some Doomsday cult working against them, as well as ancient monsters, demons, spirits, etc that are awakened

Maybe have that giant fire nigga Surt from norse mythology be the final boss

Would be probably looking at

Samurai
Pirate
European knight
Viking
Mongol
Aztec
Some fucking NERD

For the cast

At first I thought, make it as cheesy as possible, but sure, I wouldn't shy away from some real violence and maybe some ass

I'd hand it off to Genndy because there's no person I'd dream of doing it more
>>
File: Sakai-new-Usagi.jpg (244KB, 974x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Sakai-new-Usagi.jpg
244KB, 974x1247px
>>90958588
A Usagi Yojimbo cartoon that mirrors the comic one episode = one chapter starting at chapter 1.
Same visual style as the comic, but in colour. Supervised by Sakai.
>>
>>90991709
fuck yes
that would be amazing
>>
>setting is a kingdom in modern time
>king and queen been killed in their sleep by their own son
>prince uses magic to remove his empathetic side, nothing but evil
>prince forcefully takes over kingdom
>kingdom becomes prosperous but mostly corrupt
>other half of prince manifests into a younger version of him
>has amnesia and is found by a man who's in charge of the revolution against the evil prince
>story goes into the mystery of the amnesiac, the secret power of the royalty and fighting against the forces of the evil prince

All in all, someday I will...
>>
Inside a non-existent cartoon channel, the characters are all actually actors living in a CN City bumper-type place. The main character is a newly created toon in the world. His competition is dozens of look-alikes of himself, because this channel reuses character models constantly. With a bit of luck, he gets chosen over another version of him because his color scheme works better for a fantasy setting. This is how we get our season 1 villain, the recolored version of the main character, who wants to sabotage the show now because he's salty about not getting picked. Also, every character recolor has very similar names. For instance these two have the working names of Mortimer and Morice respectively.

The second villain is cancellation as the protagonists try to keep the show's ratings up, because the shows are 90% improv, the story is made up on the fly and that is why it's so hard for most of the shows. They don't have writers, just a theme to start with. The main character, only just recently having been created, also struggles with his individuality and wondering if he really is unique when there are literally dozens of him.

Other characters include:
>The girl who plays the princess in the show. She has problems separating her show self from her real self.
>The villain in the show, a big evil-looking monster guy. His gimmick is that he's nice, but is literally incapable of talking in anything but evil villain speak
>The princess' guard. I haven't really settled on his gimmick, yet, just the words "House-sized"
>The main character's dog. Who is a normal dog in a world of wacky cartoon dogs
>The Director, who just wants the show to survive to get a season 2.

The short version is that it's the CN City bumpers meets Who Framed Roger Rabbit meets Kappa Mikey.
>>
>>90958588
A show about cowboys, 30s mobsters, 80s gangsters, 90s police, ww1 in a steampunk world, ww2 in a dieselpunk world and a cyberpunk world like Deus Ex
>>
>>90958588
De la Rosa & White Investigative Services

General description
>Case-of-the-week format action/mystery show set in the modern day
>Follows PI Juan de la Rosa and his partner Alvina White
>Magic is mundane, accepted, and integrated/supplemented with technology
>In-universe explanations & rules for how it functions given & followed absolutely
>Standard and obscure mythic creatures integrated into society
>General traits according to alleged behavior, 50/30/15/5 mix for soft following/aversion/subversion/hard following of story traits
>Occasional foray into classic fantasy fiction via "Ley Lines" opening up
>Lots of weapons and gear ranging from medieval to modern with extreme levels of detail and research
>Same with cars, architecture, and fashion
>Animation style similar to Black Dynamite for just the right exploitation-film feel
>Action segments a mix of 70s aesthetic for car chases with tacticool maneuvers for the gunfights
>Maximum amount of show, minimum amount of tell to flesh out the world
>Exposition used only when a character would reasonably need it, no "As you know" moments

Characters
>De la Rosa is ex-navy, with more connections to the military
>Takes lead on investigations, has more general contacts to call on
>Less willing to break the rules, will creatively follow them (i.e. bringing someone in alive, but with missing pieces)
>Is more gadget/magical item, focuses on buffing/debuffing during fights
>Prefers aoe/effect weapons (i.e. bounce charms as springboard traps)

>White is ex-police, more connections to local power players and criminals
>Will follow De la Rosa, contacts are fewer and more specialized
>Willing to break the rules, but prefers to follow their spirit (i.e. will kill a capture target, but not torture them)
>Better doorkicker and general fighter, focuses on pure offense during fights
>Prefers hard-hitting weapons with straight offensive capabilities (i.e. shotguns with explosion-charmed slugs)
>>
Robots, wizards, and Aliens.
>>
A lich from the Netherworld gives up everything to come to the world of the living (Earth, I guess) in order to achieve his life long dream of becoming a super villain, only to discover that its basically scripted like wresting and the villains rarely ever win. He becomes disillusioned to the fact that he's basically a jobber for up and coming superheroes and just tries to get by in his daily life surrounded by human "friends" the he barely tolerates.
>>
File: kaiji.png (446KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kaiji.png
446KB, 640x360px
A cartoon about gambling.
>>
I mentioned it in the fetish thread before it got deleted but
>Busty Human MILF by day
>Busty Snek catburglar by night
>>
Experimental anthology series taking animators for all over the world, and giving them the means of producing their shorts.
>>
File: IMG_0659.jpg (28KB, 472x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.jpg
28KB, 472x250px
Neverhood: The animated series
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
I'm going to have to confiscate your monkey paw, /co/.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/03/24/kris-jenner-kardashian-animated-series-family-harvey-weinstein/
>>
>>90958588
I've always wanted to make a show about a conspiracy theorist career criminal and his cohort uncovering and defeating a cult.

Unfortunately I don't have the budget and time to make a show, so I'm making a comic.
>>
A story about a cute chick who keeps losing all of her clothes in a series of unfortunate events. In earlier episodes the methods may start out simple and plausible, like losing her bikini on a water slide or something like that. As time goes on the ways she lose her clothing gets more and more over the top, such as somehow losing an entire set of winter clothing in a matter of seconds.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
A cartoon kinda like Beck. Except more comedy and americanized. Probably something like the trials and tribulations of three guys in highschool trying to make it in the music industry.
>>
>>90997325
You should look up comics titled 'Carrie'
>>
File: IMG_8445.jpg (135KB, 486x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8445.jpg
135KB, 486x637px
Anything, eh? You know how Samurai Jack was recently rebooted. I want to do THAT, but with older Viacom properties. With South Park, Ren and Stimpy, Doug, Rugrats, AAHH, Real Monsters!, Hey Arnold! The Angry Beavers, CatDog, Invader Zim, Beavis and Butthead, Æon Flux, and Daria merged together. Have them all show as much skin, curse, and make as many "offensive" jokes as a TV-MA rating will allow.
>>
>>90994088
"High Stakes"
A piece of shit in 70s Las Vegas fucks with the wrong casino and makes off with millions. That is until the boss that owns the casino tracks him down and shakes him like the rat he is.
He's got makes his money back, with interest.
>>
>>90993950
So, Ugly Americans
>>
>the emperor of india hates his son, who has abused him during his days of falling health
>as his final wish, the emperor says that the true heir to his throne will be whoever can find the golden cat with seven toes he will reincarnate himself as, whoever they may be
>due to a plot device i haven't thought of yet, this passes
>the story follows african pirates who find the cat on accident doing unrelated work
>they realize the cat's importance through a series of dreams
>the series is mostly episodic (each ep is self contained, but there is character and story progression, like avitar)
>it follows the main cast as they attempt to get to the emperor's wife and show that they have the cat
>the antagonist is the son, spiteful of being stripped of his rightfully deserved power
>>
>>90958588
A world traveling adventure of a fantasy "psuedo-earth" similar to dragonball. Probably have a music theme as well
It's an idea for a comic I have but if I got an opportunity to make a show I'd probably use it.
>>
Hypercrisis the animafion
>>
An object that do stuff which makes things happen
>>
File: PRIMM.png (341KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
PRIMM.png
341KB, 1400x1050px
Episodic series about the crew of a large cargo ship constantly under pirate attack

main crew consists of about 12-15 characters, each with their stations, like the bridge, the cargo hold, the medbay and such

some of the characters could be:
>alcoholic catman
>depressed alienboy
>Lizard(??)
>Stoic, yet dumb guy(pic related)
>>
>>91001451
Huh, I rather like that

Is the reincarnated cat-emperor intelligent or sentient

Any magical/mythological stuff otherwise?
>>
>>91002510
Tumblr or did he stick his nose in a grill's period pucci?
>>
File: ducc.png (339KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ducc.png
339KB, 1400x1050px
>>91002563
happy?
>>
>>91002526
cat-emperor is as intelligent as he was in human form, but behaves like a normal cat out of fear of being found and stepping out of line with his placement in the universe. planning to draw parallels between the customs and social rankings of animals and the caste system.
there will be some mythological stuff. more refined monsters would probably be treated as a different, minority class of people to the normal populous (no intentional racial implications i promise). there will be a lot of hindu and buddhist ideologies being applied to real life, mostly in terms of communication with the cat emperor. a couple big monsters here and there if i feel like it.
>>
>>90958588
The Amazing Screw On Head
>>
File: 1484264729257.jpg (44KB, 446x536px) Image search: [Google]
1484264729257.jpg
44KB, 446x536px
>>91002798
>mfw
>>
>>91002593
I didn't say it was bad I was just curious if there was a reason why he looked like he tried to sniff a belt sander or that's just how the design goes
>>
>>91002757
I dig it

I think you might be better served going the Avatarish route and making the cultures shown not exactly real world but based on them and shifted around and injected with new material just enough to not have to deal with any shit from a not 100% accurate portrayal or real india
>>
Ravendils Quest: The TV Series.
>>
A slow-burning crime drama about an old detective being pulled out of retirement to catch a serial killer
Lots of intrigue, the occasional grisly murder, and as much noir as a show can possibly fit

The goal is to kickstart western animation as more than just Family Guy-tier "Comedy" or aimed exclusively at kids
>>
A motherfucking Worm adaptation.
>>
>>91003009
yeah that's the plan. glad you're into it. it's one of a few big ones i have in my head right now.
>>
>>91002947
i just think it looks kinda plain without the tumblr nose
>>
>>90958588
A couple of bee-people work to keep their hive (and the surrounding areas) safe from small animals, various criminals, wasp gangs, and an angry horde of plant-based monsters; shenanigans ensue.
>>
File: dood.png (181KB, 1920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dood.png
181KB, 1920x1024px
I had this idea of a guy (pic related) working on a warehouse which is his family's business (mainly his dad).
The backdoor from the place leads to the actual warehouse, where it's revealed that it's actually endless.
I doodled some concept art for some characters, like a cereal box pirate, which I headcanon with Captain K'nuckles voice; a digital alarm clock that has a 1:17 for a face (it kind of looks like a face if you actually put it on an alarm clock); the father, and (not) many others.

I kind of like the idea of the show, but I think it's too similar to Infinity Train due to the "endless thingy" thingy. Kind of pissed off at that, since I started the idea before the pilot of IT even existed. Sad.
The plot could also become a bit too... sluggish. Maybe if I expanded the plot with other stores and stuff. Who knows, maybe even a crossover with OK. KO. (I'm going a bit overboard here, sorry).

Also I gave the character the typical cheap cheek thing to make it as lazy as possible. You can't make a character with a million details on a 2d show, it's a nightmare to animate.
>>
>>91003315
Maybe so

You got any more character sketches, overall I rather like the look of what you've shown so far
>>
I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.
>>
>>91003484
This isn't half-bad. If it's better than TTG, it's in my list of sure-put-it-on.
wait, shit. everything is better than TTG.
>>
>>91003484
nigga got two noses
>>
File: garfielf.png (338KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
garfielf.png
338KB, 1400x1050px
>>91003507
catlad
>>
>>90958588
>27 Club
A young guy who is in a band moves into an apartment that is haunted with the members of the 27 Club. Episode ideas are the ghost helping him write a song but things go wrong, one of the ghost fills in for a member of the band and the MC thinks the ghost is better than the original member which leads to conflict, and an episode of the ghost telling your stories (actual stories but fixed for kids). So what do you think /co/?
>>
>>91004142
*tour stories
>>
>>91004020
When the crew pisses him off is he CatMAD?

If he got married and had a kid would he be CatDAD?

When he remembers his dead pet goldfish, is he CatSAD?

Can he do a double flip on a surfboard and be CatRAD?
>>
File: Navigator.png (412KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Navigator.png
412KB, 1400x1050px
>>91004227
ye, and when he finds his missing sock he's CatGLAD

other sketch
>>
Wizards In Space
>>
>Family man has a heart attack and dies
>Gets to hell, gets offered a choice to burn forever or take the place of a newly dead demon
>this demon is one of the ones who gets summoned whenever someone tries to sell their soul to the devil
>Plenty of episodes where he gets summoned to Earth, gets offered souls, then tries to figure out if he can or can't help them based on how much their soul is worth
>Plenty of 'figure out the rules of demonhood by breaking them'
>Also has to take care of 'Old Cases' of basically giving stuff to people that already have deals
>Whenever he isn't surface-wise, he's in his 'office' populated by other demons, each with their own cases
>They mostly just give him shit for being the new guy, but their boss, a giant chinese dragon snake that barely fits in the office, makes them show the MC the ropes
>Also, they show him around hell and the various vices that demons partake in their spare time
>Like he manages to meet and catch up with his mother in a whore house
>Also, saddened to learn that "You can only be a whore in hell if you were a whore on Earth"
>SEASON FINALLY: He finally gets summoned by someone in his neighborhood, uses the time to figure out how his family is doing
>Comes to his teenage daughter having a party, and watches her overdose on drugs
>Breaks several rules to make sure her soul goes to a decent place, which gets Lucifer mad enough to come up himself
>After threatening to send him into fiery pits, Lucifer clarifies, "After a stunt like that, a self-sacrificing stunt like that, we can't let you stay in hell."
>A break in the clouds and angelic voices lift our MC up to heaven as he grows his own little angle wings
>After Season 2 is confirmed, extended scene happens of his wings burning up, him falling back down, then lucy laughing his ass off before screaming, "Get back to work"
>>
>>90958588
an animated adaptation of The Adventure Zone, or just a D&D themed adventure/comedy
>>
I don't have a concept I just been listening to Asgore's theme and all I know is I want a scene where the protagonist has a fight with the antagonist in front of a massive orchestra playing the score in real time. Also I want the villain to be beloved by his people and spend atleast an arc portraying the Enemy kingdom as a decent enough place. Like not perfect but they're not a country of literal monsters and the King genuinely cares about the people. They just so happen to be the villains of the protagonist's story.
>>
>>91005478
>I want a scene where the protagonist has a fight with the antagonist in front of a massive orchestra playing the score in real time.
i had an idea like this but instead of an orchestra it's this band and it's in the desert:
https://psalters.bandcamp.com/track/will-scarlett
>>
>>91003742
lmao that's just a thing i do with mouths. The upper one IS a nose tho.
>>
I'd make an actual high budget show out of the thing I'm currently trying to animate in flash with no training.
>>
>>90999665
Grojband?
>>
>>91005075
I'd watch it

>>91006192
Which is?

My Idea:

>The premise is essentially the same as the anime GATE, sort of. A science experiment creates a negative space wedgie that forms a permanant portal between our Earth and a counterpart planet. The difference between this and GATE is that the counterpart planet is about at it's Jurassic level (or so it seems initially) and thus is inhabited by weird critters instead of hawt anime girls and fantasy kingdoms. After scouting a 100 mile radius, [COUNTRY] declares the world uninhabited and starts military/civilian colonization, the better to focus on FIREFLY-style future-Old West man vs nature stories. At the same time, there's a political battle over whether other countries should have access to the "Gate", to provide a "civilized" counterbalance. Eventually, after multiple seasons of teasing, it turns out that there are "humans" living on the world, so the series can do a first contact narrative

>This is what I thought "The Expanse" would be about before I read a synopsis. It's a shame, "The Expanse" would be a great title for it. Maybe "The Frontier"?
>>
A cartoon about a group of high school graduates opening up a restaurant with no prior food experience.
Like a cook who only know how to make cold cereal, a rude host, a bathroom attendant who's s always harassing people for tips and a bartender who makes drinks out of niquil and rubbing alcohol
>>
After an apocalyptic event strikes the Earth in the 1800s and reshapes the continental structure, Japan and the Old West are shoved close together

So basically Red Steel 2 mixed with Fist of the North Star lite as we go through the lives of Swordslingers and monk lawmen in a fucked up, upside down world
>>
>>90959865
I need this to exist.
>>
>>90958588
moderately-light-hearted animated drama to get people to take it seriously and so that I could show tits
>>
>>90985234
We just make it an edge fest. Jack would be trying to reach the coveted samurai level of master Edge Lord.

And no more robots, he is taking on aliens, mutants, and humans every week now.
>>
>>90959135
>clip
that would be awesome, how did I not know about this?
although some of the voices somehow sound too deep for the characters, even though they're the actual actors
>idea
eh
I'm wary of things that require knowledge of outside fiction, even in the same franchise, unless it's a direct predecessor
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>90958588
Give Amethyst her show.
>>
>>91014435
I'd give her a show

wiff muh dik
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.