[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come both chester and trixie went to the same (public?) school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ch.png (184KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
ch.png
184KB, 809x988px
how come both chester and trixie went to the same (public?) school when they were clearly very different on their social level?
Either chester's dad dealt drugs or trixie's parents sent her to a blackboard jungle way below their means.
was it a joke of USA culture?
>>
It wasn't really a joke, just how things work. It's not too unusual for rich kids to go to a public school in the US. It lets them become the popular ones with the most friends and who teachers are discouraged from reprimanding, rather than just being another student at a fancy academy.
>>
Public school is financed from taxes. Chester can go despite being poor. Now, Trixie could probably afford a private school. But for whatever reason her parents decided to seen her to a public one.
>>
>>90958076
>mixing with plebs
shameful display!
>>
>>90958160
Some people just want to be at the top of some heirarchy, even if they have to go pretty low to find it.
>>
>>90957850
>Chester got fairy oddparents
>Couldn't keep the secret, told his friends
>They went to Timmy instead because he can keep his mouth shut
>>
>>90957850
Trixie might not even be that rich. Her parents might just be a little upper middle class compared to the middle and working class of Dimmsdale, which at schooo makes her basically a princess. You meet a few of those kids. In actual rich kid private achool they wouldn't get the time of day.
>>
>>90958087
Dimmsdale's a shithole, it's possible there aren't any fancy private school's around
>>
>>90957850
Easiest answer is that not all areas have private schools.
The closest things we have private schools in my area are Catholic Schools and those are full of poor and rich kids.
Plus rich people live in rich cities with rich cities where poor people live in poor cities with poor schools.
The catholic school was uniformed and strict so the stingy rich kids never lasted long anyways.
>>
>>90958160
Wrong. They are treated like kings and Queens and they literally get to rule the school with an iron fist. They literally can control their grades and brute force entry into a college. Being a rich kid at a public school is one of the smartest things a parent can do for their child, given they know to tell their child not to make too many enemies, to watch their back, and not to flaunt wealth in front of physically stronger kids unless they have backup.
>>
>>90961620
This is bait right
>>
File: 1412134845247.jpg (10KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1412134845247.jpg
10KB, 300x226px
>>90958076
My elementary school was like this. 90% of the class were from upper middle - richfag parents and were dressed well but there was one trailer park on the edge of our district that meant I had a white trash friend who was poor as balls growing up
>>
File: 4WY2msI.png (166KB, 309x420px) Image search: [Google]
4WY2msI.png
166KB, 309x420px
>>90961574
by the time I was at catholic high school you could tell who was rich by what kinds of shoes they wore and how if they had an elite /FA/ backpack. after 16 we just saw what car you drove
>>
>>90961746
Nothing about that post is bait-y though?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.