[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We come up with the most gut-wrenching/edgiest/drama-heavy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Invincible_133Cover.jpg (905KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible_133Cover.jpg
905KB, 900x1384px
ITT: We come up with the most gut-wrenching/edgiest/drama-heavy ways Kirkman could end Invincible.

>This was the wrong universe all along
>Original universe Robot wants to conquer the multiverse
>Has original Terra under his control
>Mark has to kill his own daughter
>>
File: Berserk 28 - 016.jpg (2MB, 3000x4284px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk 28 - 016.jpg
2MB, 3000x4284px
>>90955442
if we're talking edgiest of edgiest, he could just recreate the eclipse scene from berserk of something, freddie rapes eve, kills terra in front of mark, he goes fucking nuclear and eventually kills freddie but also dies in the process.
>>
>>90955654
That's something pre-MoS Millar would do
>>
Robot refuses to help Mark because he's pitting the Coalition and Thragg's forces against each other. In the final battle's climax, he evicerates Allen and Freddy, and the last panel is one of his drones charging up to fire reflected in a crippled Terra's eye saying "Mission accomplished." In the epilogue we learn that he's galactic overlord and has enacted interplanetary peace.
>>
>>90955442
I'm hoping for a really happy, superheroey ending just to mess with people... it's literally the last thing anybody would expect out of Kirkman at this point.

Barring that, I want Robot to sacrifice himself finally convincing everyone that he really was trying to be a hero. Also, the day can be saved by a minor character nobody ever expected. Let's say, eh... Best Tiger?
>>
>>90956046
>Shrinking Ray was actually alive this whole time
>Kills Thragg
>>
>>90955442
>Mark becomes evil
>Kills Robot and the Viltrumites
>Kills Thragg and Allen
>Becomes leader of the Viltrumites
>He conquers the universe
>Leave Earth alone because he was born there
>Inmortal commands Earth now
>Past Invincible proceed to kill Inmortal
>The End
>>
>>90956378
Plausible!
>>
>>90955442
>Terra was Freddies real informant.
>>
Will Image let them kill Terra? Kirkman killed a baby before, but can he go further? And I don't want that to happen because I want to see hot grown-up Terra.
>>
>>90957258
>Freddy rethinks things as she proved herself to be powerful for her age.
>Takes Terra as a concubine to make even stronger Vultrimites.
>>
>>90957258
imagine Mark seeing Terra, the one reason he gave up restoring balance to the universe and saving millions of lives in a universal do over, killed. this is beyond Parker-luck
>>
>>90957357
>Mark disappears again for 10 years
>Comes back to Thragg and Terra ruling the new Empire together
>Cries
>>
>>90957417
Parker erased his daughter for his aunt, but yeah that would be pretty shitty.
>>
>>90957417
>Final issue he flys back to that planet with the glowing time tentacle.
>Uses future knowledge to save absolutely everything.
>Dies at a thousand years old, funeral is broadcast across the universe.
>Humans and aliens talking about how amazing he was, but that even after so many good deeds and bringing peace to everyone he always seemed sad.
>>
>>90957637
>with the glowing time tentacle.
>implying they'll give him another chance
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.