[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But wouldn't pulling him from his time fuck up the timel-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lenny.jpg (60KB, 529x528px) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
60KB, 529x528px
But wouldn't pulling him from his time fuck up the timel- AhhHH FUCK THIS SHOW!!
>>
>>90954295
It's okay when LoT does it.
>>
how did pulling Damien Dhark not do anything to the timeline?
>>
>>90954355
They're just trolling Barry at this point. They're gonna recruit his mom and kill her off since it's her destiny to die
>>
>>90954295
Yeah, I wonder about that.

If they wanted Captain Cold to show up so much why didn't they make a season long arc with him and the rogues before actually getting to Reverse Flash and then lending him over to LOT?
>>
>>90954473
>They're just trolling Barry at this point.

>Barry saves, and then unsaves one person, timeline is fucked forever anyway.
>Legends murder their way through and change major historical events
>No noticeable changes.
It's not fair being Barry.
>>
>>90954534
Yeah, it would mean we could still be on Zoom rather than this Savitar shit.
>>
File: x1mkumbwfdhdzefp3gyi.jpg (47KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
x1mkumbwfdhdzefp3gyi.jpg
47KB, 620x470px
>>90954473
I can't wait till season 10 of the Flash, by that point there will be about 5 different Barrie's the LoT, Supergirl and Oliver making a sandwhich in the kitchen present at Nora Allen's death.
>>
This is why I avoid time travel stories unless they happen in Star Trek.
>>
>>90954568
The 5th Barry came back to tell them there was more mayo on the bottom shelf of the fridge.
>>
File: 20170323073940_1.jpg (496KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170323073940_1.jpg
496KB, 1920x1080px
>>90954295

This is what DCTV is being reduced to.
>>
>>90956405
hehe
>>
>>90954568
>Barry goes back to the past to save his mom
>Future Barry tells past Barry not to do it
>Then future Barry from past Barry's timeline but 52 minutes in the future goes back and saves his mom
>Which then past Barry from the future before the Barry from the future from the past goes back to let Thrawn kill his mom
>Past Barry then sees future Barry about to save his mom and tells him not to do it before future Barry from the past from the future comes back to tell past Barry from the future before the past that future Barry from past Barry's future saves his mother
>>
>>90954568
Sara meanwhile is upstairs in bed wondering what happened to that sandwich Nora was getting.
>>
>>90954295
The reset will fix it when they restore the timeline.
>>
>>90956542
> 6th Barry goes shopping for extra mayo because they're now feeding about 29 people in the kitchen
>>
>>90956542
>>90958447
The police get called out to deal with the noise complaint at the Allen house and in a strange twist end up shooting Nora as 7 Barries watch impassively.
>>
>>90956405
Heh, perfect.
>>
>>90958711
> Cop dad shows up and in the heat of confusion he shoots kid Barry
> 8 more flash's enter the time stream as they bicker over whether to save kid flash or not.
>>
>>90958178
I dont watch LoT, please explain
LoT seems like shit
>>
>>90959919
You're shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.