[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was scared by this shit whenever this came on in the morning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5880.jpg (502KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5880.jpg
502KB, 1600x1200px
Who was scared by this shit whenever this came on in the morning?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this use to be adult swim's sign off bump 10 or so years ago.

Fun fact - There's a creepypasta bad on this bump but it's even more disturbing than the real life one (obv fictional)
>>
Typo - it's "based" not "bad"
>>
nigga you're gonna have to post a vid if you want us to care
>>
>>90952967
This. You really think if I was in the mood to actively look stuff up, that I'd be wasting my time on 4chan right now?
>>
>>90952784
sure it was creepy, i saw it one final time after an episode of king of the hill.
it wasn't that long ago like maybe when toonami started coming back
>>
>>90953085
after [as] ended, the show's that'd air would be beyblayade and pokemon
>>
>>90952784
I want to cum on those flowers.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>Waiting for adult swim to come on
>See the bumper
>Start getting spooked
>Anxiously sitting there
>The sun winks
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>90952784
it made me not want to go to school at 6 am.
>>
>>90952784
Dunno, what your talking about, these were cool and the best Adult Swim bumpers next to the comfy pics of Japan.
>>
since op is being a fucking tool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39FB2aXN85A
>>
>>90952784

mostly the point of this along time back was to scare kids into changing the channel and would continue to air adult swim from here on out.Good idea I gota say because do you want to see kids watching god damn Rick and Morty at 12:00 in the middle of the night? me either
>>
Don't know if this is real or creepypasta bullshit but this is creepier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLRC9MrmWEs
>>
File: frycard.jpg (280KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
frycard.jpg
280KB, 1280x960px
>Creepy thread
Fucking yes, I was hoping I wouldn't need to wait for Halloween again. Here's a classic video to celebrate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4PR9NZlAB4
>>
I had Dawn is Your Enemy as my phone backdrop for a while, it's at that perfect area of simultaneously eerie yet relaxing

>>90953539
There was another one called Dawn is Your Defamer, vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O3Rpv8t6uc
>>
They scared me cuz I realized I couldn't sleep again. That I went through another night to dawn without getting into a regular sleep schedule.
>>
>>90953460
Huh? I remember this airing around 4am when the block was finished
>>
>>90952784
I remember this, but I didn't find it scary, I thought it was awesome. If I remember correctly it had some pretty cool music too.
>>
>>90953448
>>90953539
>>90955439
theres nothing is happening in either of these yet i am getting spooked.
>>
I remember thinking they were kinda creepy but really it was mostly the music, the fact that it usually came right between case closed and YYH (two of my favorite shows at the time) and just the fact that I'd usually see it early in the morning while getting ready for school
>>
>>90952784
I had to get up at 6am to go to high school, so it was an good way to wake me up. Then Transformers Cybertron came on and things got hype.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.