[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>7 girls raised from birth for the sole purpose of killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 80

>7 girls raised from birth for the sole purpose of killing one single man
>Train their entire lives in several disciplines, working both their minds and bodies to the edge of their limits and beyond to become the ultimate killing machines
>Intense hatred for this one man instilled into them sot hat when the time came, there would be no question in their minds whether to kill him or not
>They set up an ambush and strike
>Can't kill him, let him run away
>Chase him to a temple
>Still can't kill him, he gets away again
>Literally no weapons left, 1v7 him and still let him get away only to kill one of your sisters
Wow. Jack is THAT good that even 7 super-powered beings trained for the sole purpose of killing him struggle to do so.
>>
>>90921472
He's basically batman, who even when he dies actually just got sent through a time warp lmao
>>
>WOOOOOW, TOOK SEVEN OF YOU TO KILL ME
>>
>>90921472
>Wow. Jack is THAT good that even 7 super-powered beings trained for the sole purpose of killing him struggle to do so.

You should have watched the previous seasons.
>>
Well, they are just a bunch of women.
>>
Think of how many insanely improbable and versatile challenges Jack has faced over the course of the series and over the last unseen 50 years. I mean even experience fighting somebody as unpredictiable as Scaramouch is invaluable experience. Plus he's stuck in his prime which is the shape he was in when he trained from childhood to go fight Aku and then was sent into the future trapping him in that form for the rest of time.
>>
>>90921531
I did, but this is on another level.
>>
>>90921472

This complaint would have make more sense during the first seasons, but at this point he has been fighting non-stop for 50 years.
>>
>>90921472

>super-powered

They aren't super-powered. This is actually what caused me to lose suspension of disbelief. No fucking way can you train seven girls to successfully beat the shit out of a full grown male samurai. Why would they even choose girls if their goal was to make the perfect human assassin? There is a very non-negligible difference between male and female strength capacity. The parts with them being quicker than him and running super-fast were retarded too. Take a look at male running records vs. female running records, or male track stars vs. female track stars. It's nowhere close. I remember when I joined my school's crosscountry team as a freshmen every one of us greatly outperformed the fastest senior female varsity runner.

Anyway what I'm saying is they should've been super-powered. Given magic armor or robot body parts or something. Does not make any sense otherwise.
>>
>>90921472
>Is Jack THAT good

Yes. He defeated a bunch of bounty hunters in the time it takes for a drop of water to hit the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnliDQ2DyDg
>>
>>90921571
He's stuck at that age, but not the body. If he decided to stop fighting one day and eat potato chips, he would get fat. Instead, he's spent, at this point, 70+ years being active and training. Most bodybuilders have a short window of time to push on see what they can do before age hits and their bodies begin to fail. Jack doesn't have that stopper. He can just keep trucking. What we're seeing now is the form of a martial artist stuck at age 25 for 50 years.
>>
He wasn't even seriously hurt by them, right? He got punched a bit at first, some knife cut a few hairs, but that's it. Excluding the knife stab at the end, of course. Dunno how he let that one pass.
>>
>>90921472
He was training his whole life most likely before he knew how to write.

Then he got sent forward into the future where everything wants to kill him and spent there half a century.
>>
>>90921642

It's the incredibly distant future and humans of that time need not be constrained by the same physical limitations of humans from our time or earlier.

It's a work of fiction, and humans in this setting in general are clearly capable of superhuman feats that humans in reality could never physically accomplish.

We have no idea who or what their father actually was.

Pick one or more.
>>
Those seven, working together, trashed Jack so goddamn hard that he lost all the gear he'd spent 50 years building up. His bike is gone, his armour shredded and his weapons lost, from their very first attack. He got lucky being able to bait them into a hard to navigate temple/tomb, and got even luckier with that swipe across the throat. Hell the main reason she died and he survived is that she was alone unlike every other time the Sisters attacked Jack
Dude is crazy skilled, and he just barely made it out with not even the shirt on his back. The next fight is going to be hell for him
>>
>>90921472
Jack not only had better training but also more combat experience and he also has more raw skill and the advantage of being a male in his prime and not some girl in her late teens or early 20s.
>>
>>90921655
When he has the sword. but now, it's gone.
>>
>>90921663
>If he decided to stop fighting one day and eat potato chips
I'm more interested in this timeline.
>>
>>90921723
You're missing the point here. SEVEN people trained from birth for the SOLE PURPOSE of killing him struggled to do so even with the help of 2 ambushes.
>>
>>90921561
truth. women can not compete with men on equal footing.
>>
>>90921723
>6 terrifying super-assassins
>vs 1 naked and afraid, but now very motivated jack
i think this next fight is going to be hell for everyone involved
>>
>>90921718

I can believe a man could accomplish what most would consider "superhuman" feats e.g. there's that one guy who cut off his own hand to escape from being trapped under that boulder during a mountain climb or that other guy who can control his own body temperature with his mind and stay in ultra-cold temperatures long past the time it would take to kill a normie. Women have never really been the subjects of exceptional human performance. They're too tied up in baby making (especially since it's human baby making which takes an extra long time to do) and have no sexual selection pressures on them to perform impressive feats, so they never do.
>>
>>90921472
>1 boy raised from a young age for the sole purpose of defeating literal evil incarnate
>Trained his entire life in several disciplines, working both their minds and bodies to the edge of their limits and beyond to become the ultimate killing machines
>Intense hatred for this one evil being instilled into them so that when the time came, there would be no question in his mind whether to kill it or not
>Fought all sorts of deadly robots, evil spirits, magic beings, bounty hunter aliens, and anything else Aku could throw at him for 50 years
>Expecting some 17 year old brats to beat him
>>
>>90921723
They had the advantage of preptime and the element of surprise. It was smart of them, but if Jack was at the top of his game mentally and had his sword he'd whoop the floor with them, even if you think he'd pull his punches if he knew they're humans.
>>
>>90921791
Got a damn sight closer than literally anyone that we saw in the original series, and presumably over the 50 year time skip too judging by how much gear Jack acquired.
Killing someone like Jack isn't a one and done sort of job, its going to take multiple attempts to bring him down. That they got so close on their first attempt, and are actually in a position to try for another, makes them by far and away the greatest threat Jack has faced outside of Aku himself
>>
>>90921642
giant cockroach robots dont suspend your disbelief but some ninja girls from a powerful dark sect do?
you could complain about that in shows like the history channel Vikings were they imply women were warriors in real life but not in samurai jack.
you are letting the anti sjw spirit get to you, i do sometimes too;p
>>
>>90921561
>>90921805
Why don't they just kick him in the balls? Man's greatest weakness.
>>
>>90921871

>giant cockroach robots dont suspend your disbelief but some ninja girls from a powerful dark sect do?

Yes. We already have giant robots today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NHwvbVyKi0
>>
>>90921642
>Why would they even choose girls
Cultists be crazy
>>
>>90921472
jack has literally more training and experience than all of them combined. he was also trained from a young age to be a badass
>>
>>90921642
Hey.
Hey.
Hey.
Did you happen to notice humans can dodge bullets in the Samurai Jack universe?
In fact the defining characteristic of this weird-ass universe is that humans can dodge bullets, survive getting shot, survive huge explosions, and survive getting crushed by multi-tonne-weighting objects.
Humans are basically superhumans in this universe.
>>
>>90921472
Jack has a history of doing crazy shit, like

>casually deflecting machine gun fire
>batting away missiles with his feet
>taking on entire armies of robots by himself
>taking out 6 highly trained bounty hunters in less time than it took for a drop of water to fall to the ground
>surviving getting crushed by a 700 ton sumo
>surviving orbital reentry
>taking out three archers that slaughtered entire armies and fired showers of arrows in seconds while wearing a blindfold
>dodging sunlight
>>
>>90921867
Nothing in the serie top the beating the Guardian gave Jack.

Jack was in good form, had his sword and his belief that he was fighting a just cause, yet the Guardian pummeled him into unconsciousness and the only thing Jack did was ruin his suit.
>>
>>90921642
>The parts with them being quicker than him and running super-fast were retarded too
He actually outran them multiple times. When he scarpers from under the fragment of robot, they were right on his tail (within sight), but by the time he reached the ruins, he had a major lead on them. After he runs out of the crypt, he also puts a big enough lead on the lot of them that he's able to fight and kill one (that probably only caught up because she threw the dice and took a different turn in the maze that put her in front of him) before staring contemplatively at the exit before slowly staggering over to it.

>No fucking way can you train seven girls to successfully beat the shit out of a full grown male samurai
No fucking way is a single male samurai going to beat a pack of highly trained, well equipped assassins working in unison to ambush and bring him down as a group. Especially not after losing his armor and weapons. He was also shown to be able to handle them in a straight up 1v1 a couple of times.
>>
>>90921693
He was too busy trying to get the sword, plus you got to take into account his mental state which is basically the lowest it's ever been except for that part were he lost his mind for awhile and became a waiter
>>
OP here. I feel like a lot of people are misunderstanding my original post. I'm not shocked that Jack was able to beat them, I'm amazed. In a good way. They were developed to be to Jack what he is to Aku yet, except for that one stab wound at the end, have managed to cause him little actual harm. I think it's great, not surprising.
>>
>>90921969

Peak humans can do that in this universe too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_0kkka9JQ
>>
>>90921856
This,

Jack has literally spent an entire lifetime honing his fighting skills to fight a deity.
>>
>>90922034
Russians aren't human
>>
>>90922008

>highly trained

They're teenage girls who were yelled at and made to complete a shitty obstacle course repeatedly.

>well equipped

They didn't even have that many weapons. If they had guns and used them then that would start to make them a more plausible threat.
>>
>>90921867
The blue Egyptian guard dogs got closer than them, and that's when he was fully sane and had his sword. Not to mention that the Guardian beat him in a straight up 1v1.
>>
>>90921472
You kidding brah? First seasons Jack would have diced them all to pieces in one episode.
>>
someone post the link
>>
He's a man with about 70 years of combat training and experience who is still in his physical prime, going up against a bunch of teenage girls.

It's amazing they didn't all get their throats cut.
>>
>>90921472
>girls trained to take down a warrior
>Jack trained to take down a god

There's a huge difference in there skill level, and the targets they set
>>
>>90921642
You forgetting the part where this is just a cartoon
jack can fly by jumping good and a metal robot or mask changes expressions.
>>
>>90922086
>They're teenage girls who were yelled at and made to complete a shitty obstacle course repeatedly.
They did more than that. And they still managed to give him the 3rd hardest beating we've see in the series, and the only major beating that was delivered on the merits of group tactics/ambush instead of raw strength

>They didn't even have that many weapons
They had what they were specifically specialized in, which is more than Jack had.
>>
>>90921472
>Trained his whole childhood and youth years with the best masters all around the world with the only goal of becoming the ultimate warrior and beating a eldritch horror in a physical fight
>have 50 years of experience in fighting professional assassins, monsters and killer machines, but still just have the same body he had when he was about 25

Yes, Jack is that good
>>
>>90921561
Gary, you're alive!
>>
>>90922091
Bringing the minions of set is kind of unfair because they are IMMUNE to his attacks.

He actually sliced them in the beginning of the fight, if they weren't immune, they would have died.

Anybody has a print screen of Jack's desperate eyes, as he is hiding from the sisters in that tomb?
>>
>>90922034
Playing pretend with your friends is not actually doing it
>>
>>90921472

You forgot the part where Jack has to use the Vibrosword in order to get away, anon

If it's wasn't for scaramouch's encounter, jack would be fucked by the seven girls
>>
>>90921585
nah, Jack fight against 3 demi goddess and a guy with an unlimited army of warriors (demongo).
>>
>>90921472
A laser sniper rifle would have taken care of jack years ago.
>>
Good points in thread; what exactly did the Cult expect when it's been 50+ years and this dude is still poppin', even without the sword?
>>
He's been alive for hundreds of years at that point. He's stopped aging and is constantly fighting.
>>
>>90922353
To kill him after taking some losses, hence training seven people to kill Jack? Redundancy was at least part of their reasoning I expect
>>
>>90922303
>If it's wasn't for scaramouch's encounter, jack would be fucked by the seven girls

DOUJIN WHEN
>>
File: nutted a too early.png (361KB, 1679x954px) Image search: [Google]
nutted a too early.png
361KB, 1679x954px
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490070510350.webm
>>
File: 1477380098774.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1477380098774.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>>90921561
>>90921528
Fucking GOLD
>>
File: lpddu.jpg (47KB, 460x310px) Image search: [Google]
lpddu.jpg
47KB, 460x310px
>>90921999
>dodging sunlight
Do you mean like a basement-dweller, or like moving faster than the speed of light?
>>
>>90922244
Jack has 70 years of combat experience and when initially training would train with the best and most elite fighters of several different tribes all over the world.

The only people to be on Jack's level are egytian gods, the guardian, prime scotsman and the literal GOAT hunters in the entire universe and even they took an entire episode. Jack eats shit in a lot of fights but his biggest attribute is adapting on the fly.
>>
File: tumblr_on1wx9xOES1v1cmvzo1_1280.png (207KB, 640x294px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on1wx9xOES1v1cmvzo1_1280.png
207KB, 640x294px
>Jack freed an African village from bandits when he was a kid
>Aku's daughters can't take down a thicc monster
>>
>>90922493
Screamers are verbotten
>>
>>90922514
I'm not arguing them being better than Jack. Hell, they only got an advantage because of their initial ambush getting rid of all his equipment. Just saying that them getting him into a situation where he's on the run isn't really any more ridiculous than shit we've already seen in the series.
>>
>>90922562
He was older than that.

We also don't know the power level of the thick girl compared to the Aku worshipers of Africa.
>>
>>90921899
His balls are made of steel, they can be used as a weapon if need be
>>
>>90921838

>Women have never really been the subjects of exceptional human performance. They're too tied up in baby making (especially since it's human baby making which takes an extra long time to do) and have no sexual selection pressures on them to perform impressive feats, so they never do.

None of which need necessarily be the case in a distant future sci-fi fantasy setting.
>>
They both trained from birth to defeat an enermy. Jack does has the experience advantage, but there's something more.

Jack's training was of higher quality and his goal has a more personal objective. Carrot and stick principle, the girls have had zero positive reinforcement their entire lives so have no physical, mental or spiritual reward for fighting Jack. Fight good or punishment.

Jack had teachers that cared about his well being teaching him more than just to fight, had family and friends that loved him and an objective he believes in and not forced into fighting without knowing why. Fight good and reward, fight bad and lesson continues. No need for negative reinforcement as he wanted to get better.
>>
>>90922493
>That satisfying crunching noise
>>
>>90922247
Jack must be level 5000 by now.
>>
you know for girls trained to be evil and trying to kill, they do a lot less sand-in-the-eyes and kick-in-the-balls than I expected

For Jack it's understandable because "muh honor" but you don't think the girls would have a problem with it
>>
>>90921899
Widow tried that against Bucky, remember? Didn't work out so well for her.
>>
>>90922237

I have no problem with things happening in cartoons that wouldn't happen in real life. My problem is with things that don't make any sense and can't be believed in even if you try, even in a thematic sense, like a small group of teenage girls beating up an adult male samurai. By analogy, I can believe a lion can be a king like in Lion King because that at least makes sense in a symbolic sort of way, but I wouldn't believe the king of the jungle was a meerkat or a puma unless it was being played for laughs.
>>
>>90923157
that's because thy have something to prove, they need to prove they are better then him to gain aku's favor(or so they think) they march into aku's palace with jack's head, he will not give a shit how it happened, you will get a gorillion bucks.
>>
>>90923157
Why do either of those when you can do 'sword in the eyes' or 'kusarigama in the balls'
>>
>>90923221

>you will get a gorillion bucks

Or he'll just kill you there because otherwise he has to worry about the guy who's even stronger than samurai jack being around to oppose him in the future. Especially since Jack being dead would mean the killer would get his sword if you're operating from Aku's perspective and assuming Jack had his sword on him still.
>>
>>90923191
Anon there's nothing to show they are merely teenagers,
>>
>>90923274

I know, that's why it doesn't make sense. They should've been given magical weapons or something to justify their ability to even last more than a couple seconds against Jack. The reveal that they're literally just human teenage girls with no Aku-esque powers makes no sense at all, it's completely unbelievable, not just in general but for this story in particular.
>>
>>90923191
In the real world getting ambushed by 7 armed, highly trained people at once would get you killed regardless of whether they are women or not so your bitching about "muh realism" is even more asinine than it would otherwise be. I don't know where you got the retarded idea that any trained male can effortlessly beat any arbitrary number of trained women regardless of context
>>
>>90923309
The he'll are you on? They are just a little younger than Jack when he first fought Aku. How their skill isn't justified? I particularly find their early years of training harder than Jack's.
>>
>>90923157

The high priest probably think it's better for them to go full assassin than going full dirty tricks.

Else you'd have the girls attracting Jack and then easily kill him off by poisoning him or something
>>
>>90923361
But keep in mind, in the real world, you wouldn't have the mind and fighting experience of 70 years in the body of a strong, powerful man in his physical prime.
>>
>>90923494
They only manage to hurt jack because they took him by surprise and because of their numerical advantage. Going 1v1 is why one got killed
>>
File: Guardian_1.png (89KB, 608x437px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian_1.png
89KB, 608x437px
Official enemy power ranking
God tier: Aku, Minions of Set
Both are literally invincible against everything but gods, Jack was powerless against the minions and was completely fucked when he lost the sword to Aku in Jack and the Zombies.

Top tier: the Guardian
High tier: Daughters of Aku, Ultra Robots
I'd put the Imakandi in a tier below them.
>>
>>90921642
They have a piece of aku in them anon. They are supernatural.
>>
>>90923494
Experience and physical fitness aren't trump cards.

Even the most skilled, elite soldiers get killed, and it's not even necessarily because their killers are better trained or stronger than they are. Just like 50 years of spotless driving experience doesn't make a person invulnerable. Shit happens.

The Daughters of Aku get their shit pushed in episode, anyway.
>>
>>90923567
The Ultra Robots were literally unbeatable without augmented strength or divine power. I'd put the Daughters at a level just a bit below them.
>>
>>90923698
The Ultra Robots were almost invincible, but once Jack was able to cut them they started dropping like flies, and the Daughters put him in a much worse state in a much quicker time. I think they have the edge in skill, but might not be able to destroy the Ultra Robots. They even out to me.
>>
They are literally human female versions of those desert basket robots
>>
>>90921472
weren't the other 6 right behind them when Jack escaped? How did they not catch up in time to witness their fallen sister and an injured Jack sliding towards the exit?
>>
>>90923745
It was a maze. I guess the one sister who ended up ahead of everyone else got lucky. Or not.
>>
>>90923745
The temple was like a maze. Jack was just running around frantically. The one that died went after Jack alone and happened to run into him. The sisters' are supposed to work as a team, but she deferred.
>>
>>90921472
Ultimately, they and Jack had the same kind of training.
But they wanted to defeat a man.
Jack wants to kill a god.
>>
I don't know if this was intentional or not but its kinda funny how in a 1v1 fight with any of them Jack trashes them and with all 7 sisters they trash Jack. The funny part is how the high priestess explicitly told them to not work together which probably encouraged them to go Leroy Jenkins and not only loose their prey but get one killed.

If she weren't so deep in the "the weak must fear the strong mindset" they would have probably won.
>>
>>90921899
Martial artists can recede their balls back into and out of their bodies to the point where it's not a problem.
>>
>>90922433
>Jack is defeated by the sisters
>he is stripped of all his clothing and armor and rendered unconscious
>one sister is about to kill him but reconsiders after getting a look at his body
>other sisters are also interest and tie him to a tree
>they all take turns ravaging him

This shit writes itself
>>
>>90923985
Thank you, friendly neighborhood /pol/lack! Now can you explain how you would survive an ambush from seven heavily-armed women with as much training as you have?
>>
>>90921899
His balls are timeless and ageless. Also Jack might give them the old cunt punt.
>>
>>90923985
>This much autism
>>
How long until Jack pounds their puss?
>>
>>90924048
Probably after he kills a few more.
>>
cunt punts don't hurt
>>
>>90922110
If he was perfectly okay with killing, he would have won easy peasy
>>
>>90924037

With very little effort considering any man who isn't suffering from debilitating muscular dystrophy or on high dose chemo for cancer will be much stronger and faster than any group of teenage girls. Like I mentioned earlier, if they had guns and used them then I could see them as a threat, but without guns it's just ridiculous.
>>
>>90924235
You're very funny! I like you, /pol/lack.
>>
>>90923985
Women aren't built for hard labor (except the birthing kind) or exercise. Biologically and evolutionarily, (most) women weren't the ones to go out and hunt for dinner or fight wars. Now that doesn't mean there's females out there that can't, I know there is. It's just the majority of the population of women wasn't built for that shit.
>>
File: kant2.jpg (143KB, 559x777px) Image search: [Google]
kant2.jpg
143KB, 559x777px
>>90923985

>jack deflecting machine gun fire with his sword doesn't bother the /pol/tard
>Women being able to fight does
>>
>>90924524
Don't take the bait, dumbass.
>>
The satisfaction that I take is that you are wasting much more time to writte this bait than the people you are talking to.
>>
This thread is fucking stupid especially since Jack doesn't fight using his muscles but swordsmanship and the Daughters of Aku rely on 1)Agility and 2)Teamwork.
>>
>>90924780

>Agility

Women aren't faster than men. Not even close. Did you not have gym class when you were in school? Did you not notice the difference in performance on the mile run?
>>
>>90924828
A mile-long run isn't about agility, you chump. Plus, you're ascribing the behavior and performance of high schoolers purely to biology and genetics, with no regard for any other factors.
>>
>>90924828
The girls rely on their agility to keep Jack from being able to go 1 on 1. It worked really well for them at the ambush, the disarmed him and knocked his armour off. But then 1 on 1 and even 2 on 1 Jack wins.
>>
>>90924524

Men doing extraordinary things with combat is thematically plausible even if it isn't a reality. It doesn't take you out of the story because it's consistent with the point that Jack is an adult male samurai known for his amazing fighting skills.

Would you be totally OK suspension of disbelief -wise if instead of those seven female fighters Jack was getting his shit kicked in by seven male three year olds? It's the same thing. Unless it's being played for laughs, it makes no sense for the story to have creatures known for being low in physical strength and fitness performing on par with a peak human male samurai.
>>
>>90924780
That and there's several thousands of years of human development
>>
>>90924952
Don't.
Respond.
To.
Bait.
>>
>>90924207
He was okay with killing, he tried shooting the shit out of them and had no problem killing that girl until he realized she was a person. They kicked his ass the whole way through but that was mostly a numbers advantage and they ambushed him.
>>
>>90924964

It's the same on all the other track events. Women don't perform better than men on the 100 yard either.

>you're ascribing the behavior and performance of high schoolers purely to biology and genetics, with no regard for any other factors

Because this is a case where the biology greatly outweighs any sort of training you could try to apply to the situation to change things. It sounds (deceptively) reasonable to say we should always consider nature and nurture, but the reality is there are times when nature is going to be such a large factor that considering nurture is nonsensical. You wouldn't consider nurture when it comes to a fight between a shark and a goldfish.
>>
File: 1490080219362.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490080219362.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>90924952
>>90924524
>>90924037
>>90924047
>>90924466
>>
>>90925121

It's not bait, it's an opinion backed with facts. Just because you're personally offended by those facts doesn't make it bait.
>>
>>90924989
We don't even know if the Daughters are fully human either, they could be part Aku. I doubt it, but that was what was originally thought.

And if they're Jack's daughters that's about good enough.
>>
>>90925065
He isn't okay with killing. He's okay with dismantling robots, because they aren't people. As soon as he realized they were people, shit got real.
>>
>>90924975
What really breaks my suspension of disbelief is that you were allowed to be born.
>>
>>90925308
Killing, dismantling, same difference. Jack is just a filthy robo racist.
>>
>>90925308
I don't think he's averse to killing people, but it's been retconned that he hasn't done that until now because Aku never sent anything but robots or aliens. I think he's more saddened that her life had to end that way, but knows he isn't in the wrong for killing in self-defense.
>>
File: 1465767618908.jpg (103KB, 728x843px) Image search: [Google]
1465767618908.jpg
103KB, 728x843px
>>90925364
>>
>>90921642
I can already tell what sort of manlust obsession this is leading up to but oh well.
>Why would they even choose girls
They didn't really have a choice, seven chicks were born and they made due with it.
>>90921838
>Women have never really been the subjects of exceptional human performance.
One of the oldest rumors of sudden superhuman strength was about that one average joe woman who singlehandedly lifted a car simply because her child was trapped under it.

In fact
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength
most of the recorded cases are towards five women to the four men. One case involved two teenage girls benching what their fully grown father couldn't.

You would be surprised the seemingly impossible things someone can do when you give them no other possible option.

I will say that harsh training aside a life of being beaten to a pulp in childhood still should have caused more disabling life long injuries than any kind of endurance or strength. But I suppose we needed some reason to pity the girls.
>>
>>90923576
He's not actually their father
>>
>>90921871
>shows like the history channel Vikings were they imply women were warriors
But they were, anon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shieldmaiden
>>
Alright here me out here

>Scaramouche is alive, his robot brainchips or whatever intact after the battle, along with his voice module.
>He uses his humming magic to move his remaining brain and voice module, and ends up at Jack again
>He claims it's wrong to kill and unarmed robot and Jack lets him live and then Scaramouche decides to just banter off at him the entire episode
>Everyone who wanted Ashi to be Jack's companion starts screaming as disembodied Scaramouche steals the show
>>
>>90925472
Scara's scat magic was disabled when Jack fucked up his throat. When we last see him, he doesn't even have a throat.
>>
File: Aku3.jpg (427KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aku3.jpg
427KB, 1280x720px
tell me about your problems /co/
>>
>>90925449

>One of the oldest rumors
>a car

Human history is a lot older than the 1900s when the advent of affordable middle class car ownership happened. Also the female hysterical strength "rumor" is a rumor and not a reality precisely because it *inverts* what you expect. The story is told because it's shocking that a woman would be able to do that, not because it's plausible a woman would be able to do that.
>>
>>90925455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9vcRzerT2E
>>
>>90925586
He was still able to hum/scat without the flute, and why would a robot need a throat to talk?
>>
>>90925600
How is Korn still putting out shit?
>>
>>90925631
Because after Jack fucked up his throat, Scara admitted he was done, cooked, out of the game. He's worthless without his throat. That's why Jack was able to slaughter him like that.
>>
>>90925631
If he could have still used it, then he would have defended himself from Jack instead of begging for his life.
>>
>>90922514
>prime scotsman
And by season 4, Jack had already surpassed him in most respects.
>>
>>90921693

He was getting his ass kicked. They fucked sliced his entire gear out of existence and it became more of a chase than an actual fight. Jack himself was tripping and falling at time cause he was so fucking overwhelmed by a menstruating barrage of attacks.

It was fucking intense. His kill felt fucking cathartic. Until he found out he killed a kid.
>>
>>90925600
Most of /co/ voted for Clinton.
It fucking keeps me up at night grinding my teeth
>>
>>90921472
well you're looking at it a little wrong. It's not that jack is challenging them to a duel 7 on 1 and they fight to the death, they are chasing after him when he wants no part of a fight to begin with. It's easier to run from a guy with a knife than it is to fight him.
>>
>>90925678
Because they have an insanely formulaic yet catchy system to song writing. And people are now nostalgic for it
>>
>>90925612
You do realize that if you go further than the oldest rumor in our society it becomes myth, folklore and fables, right? Not word of mouth, straight up fairytales.
A quick google search and
>Rumor: a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
We're talking regular humans and not Heracles here.
Nice tangent though.
>Also the female hysterical strength "rumor" is a rumor and not a reality
There are documented cases in that very link you chose to ignore. Some only two years ago. They were just unable to explain how it happened so it's not made a scientific fact that everyone and anyone has superhuman strength, it's a freak occurrence.
The reality however is that it can and has happened.
So your claim no woman has ever demonstrated exceptional human performance is invalidated.
>>
>>90925620
>Implying I'm going to watch a 13-minute video of some nerd with a bad accent.

The Wikipedia gives historical accounts and sources, anon.
>>
>>90925902
>shit talking sargon
Nigga nah
>>
>>90925941
You're probably a quadroon just like him.
>>
>>90925600
The Aku therapy session was alright, but I kind of preferred the made-up version some anon posted here.
>>
>>90921642
He's tried men, beasts, demons, aliens, armies, every kind of robot, and his own powers ad infinitum. The very closest he has ever gotten was when he posed as a woman, when he used an anger clone, and when he used the Predators. So he raised twice as many women to be anger driven clone predators. Just one more thing in his steady progress towards trying literally everything to kill off the only threat to his rule during the past 50+ years.
>>
>>90925987
And youre probably a leaf
The rakes are on the way
>>
>>90921642

>No fucking way can you train seven girls to succesfully beat the shit out of a full grown male samurai

Hide your powerlevel dude, your weeb is showing.
>>
>>90926023
I like this
>>
>>90921899
That would open the playing field to cunt punting.

And I guarantee Jack's iron shins hurt them even worse.
>>
>>90923567
>High tier: Daughters of Aku, Ultra Robots
I'd put the Imakandi in a tier below them.
Imakandi were able to succeed with 3 what the girls failed to do with 7. You guys are severely overestimating the power and skill the Daughters of Aku have over Jack's other enemies.
>>
>>90923924
So what you're saying is, Tara Strong's character should learn the value of having allies.
>>
>>90926195
Yes, we're saying camaraderie is miraculous.
>>
File: you know what this face means.png (42KB, 333x423px) Image search: [Google]
you know what this face means.png
42KB, 333x423px
>>90926251
>>
File: black-panther.jpg (238KB, 1272x997px) Image search: [Google]
black-panther.jpg
238KB, 1272x997px
>>90921791
We've been over this.
>>
>>90925941
Yep, I neither know or care who this perma-virgin is. The historical facts are still there.
>>
>>90921838
The nomenclature for that in comic books is "peak human". If that's what you mean, that's what you have to say.
>>
>>90923567
>>90926188
>People sleeping on the Ultra Robots again
The DoA only even got Jack because he was mentally slipping and they ambushed him. Episode 3 is going to show what happens when he's focused.

When Jack fought the Ultra Robots both sides were fully aware of each other. Jack had the advantage because he has tactics and skills the Ultra Robots did not download to be aware of plus the arm and divine empowerments of course.

Lastly I'm actually going to dock points off the Imakandi because not one but twice in the episode do they use a dart to weaken Jack, and in fact the first time they encountered him he was sleeping. Even still the adrenaline and will power from hearing Aku's name brought him back to awareness and kept him awake the entire time.
The Imakandi never faced Jack like the Guardian or Ultra Robots.
>>
>>90922034
You dodge the gun, not the bullet.
>>
>>90926188
The Imakandi took a whole episode to take Jack down and he never went on the offensive against them.
>>
>>90924952
none of this proves anything all it shows is that killing people with guns is a gender equal field
>>
>>90923269
not really, AKu seems to reward people who help him.

he's all about people servicing him, and he seems to somewhat reward them, though he never respects them.
>>
>>90926814
nigga he constantly goes back on his deals
>>
>>90924466
So you admit that he's right?
>>
File: tumblr_on3celz0ev1rj44oro2_1280.png (109KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on3celz0ev1rj44oro2_1280.png
109KB, 1136x640px
>>90921472
CONFIRMED
>One episode of Ashi hunting Jack alone, meeting multiple people that he saved.

Who do you think will be back on this episode? This is the perfect opportunity to have cameos of the older seasons.
>>
>>90921472
jack trained his entire life training to fight Aku, and then another 50 years fighting all kinds of monsters
>>
>>90925600
I keep telling myself Hitler did nothing wrong, but I can't deny the Holocaust if that's the case.
>>
>>90923437
They have the Phantom Masks from Super Doki Doki Italian Panic Brothers 2, you tell me right now that doesn't give them an edge against anyone.
>>
>>90926814
He seems to only betray good people. People that are 100% loyal to Aku or downright evil he seems to reward/leave alone. Makes me wonder if the Imakandi are still alive.
>>
>>90923868
actually, they didn't want anything, they were told to do it, with no positive reinforcement, the Daughters want it because to lose is to die.

Jack wants to win because he believes in the cause, this is an impossibly huge difference, in real life, this morale difference is everything.
>>
>>90925600
The new Aku is speaking with a bad Russian accent for some reason. I miss Mako, but I feel like I would miss him less if the accent was right.
>>
>>90921773
There's no hope
>>
>>90925848

>The reality however is that it can and has happened.

Nope.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4255

>Sadly for the anecdote, we must conclude that the story is not accurate as reported. Perhaps both wheels didn't actually leave the ground and the suspension was doing some of the work. Perhaps Boyle lifted from the lighter back end of the car and not the heavier side. Perhaps the car was inclined in such a way that the leverage angle was more favorable. Whenever these rare events happen to be captured on film, some such advantage always comes into play. When Tiny was said to have "lifted the helicopter", it's pretty clear that he merely rocked the bulbous craft as it was lying on its side against the sloped and uneven riverbank.

>So when we shine the light of science upon the notion that a dangerous situation can breed superhuman strength, we find that it's only partly true. The fight or flight response can indeed help you exceed your normal capabilities, but only by some limited increment; not enough to justify the common perception of these extraordinary stories.
>>
>>90923924
The batch in the next pyramid over might be all about teamwork. Or they might be all about seduction. Hard to tell until they get written in.
>>
>>90921472
So do you guys think they aged rapidly or the story took place around 18 years?
>>
>>90927130

>So do you guys think they aged rapidly or the story took place around 18 years?

Second one because when the one girl was killed she just fell down bleeding like a normal human, no black Aku tendrils popping out or any other magical shenanigans.
>>
>>90927079
You do realise the entire thing there can be summed up as "I don't want yo believe it so I'll throw out something"
>>
>>90927130
its clear their training was over a normal span of time years before the present events.
>>
>>90921472
Maybe they could have killed him as he was in seasons 1-4 but he now has 50 years of fighting experience at peak physical condition on top of his training in the past.
>>
>>90927262
this
don't know why people over complicate things
>>
File: punch the baby.jpg (17KB, 252x160px) Image search: [Google]
punch the baby.jpg
17KB, 252x160px
>>90922562

>that pic
>>
>>90927258

No, it can be summed up as none of these miraculous feats of strength are ever recorded and the alleged feats of strength that do get recorded turn out to be nothing like what was described, like someone rocking a car slightly without the wheels in the air.
>>
>>90925772
>he voted for the man with the shortest fingers alive
>>
>>90927396
You do realise all of the "explanations" you posted we're assumptions right?
>>
>>90927490

You do realize there's a limit to how much additional strength you get from adrenaline and it's not that much, right?
>>
>>90921472
>samurai trained all his life to defeat a demon
>fuck up at the last second
>kill every single thing the demon throws at him
>still doesnt manage to go back
>lost, demon destroyed every single time portal
>lost his fucking sword, cant even defeat demon now
>spent 50 years hiding, killing the ocational assasin
>accomplishe nothing the whole time beyond staying alive
>barely even stays alive
>he had a good 70 years of training by now and a group of 7 girls fuck his shit up
>>
File: 1489849713443.png (42KB, 337x339px) Image search: [Google]
1489849713443.png
42KB, 337x339px
>>90927594
>>
>>90927130
If Aku knows that his time portals make people functionally immortal after they arrive in the future, why not continually send warriors forward to a certain point with orders to secure a single, final time portal to come back with to fight Jack all at once?
>>
>>90927490
Do some reading on studies of human memory. People almost invariably remember things different than how they actually happened. Eye witness testimony is insanely unreliable. Any belief you have that's based on after the fact remembrance of eye witnesses, especially in an unexpected or shocking situation, is garbage you should throw out. Unless it was recorded at the actual moment of the event in some way then it's probably bullshit. Just a basic understanding of how people remember things wrong would tell you that any story about superhuman strength in a stressful situation is going to be extremely exaggerated, even without the person remembering it trying to exaggerate. Even if they say what they actually remember, it will be wrong

https://agora.stanford.edu/sjls/Issue%20One/fisher&tversky.htm
>>
>>90927681

It only makes people not age, it doesn't make you immortal. It'd be like if you were in the same condition as you were at age 25 for the next 50 years, but still caught colds, stubbed your toe, had bad hangovers, etc. A bullet would kill you like anyone else, you're just not aging.
>>
>>90927594
Seven girls. Twelve or so years of training, each.

7x12 = 84

It's no wonder they almost beat Jack.
>>
>>90921642

I can't believe you get hung up on shit like this in a show about a wizard sending a samurai to the future.
>>
>>90927594
They simply got the drop on him. It doesn't matter how hardcore you are, if someone gets the drop on you, they get the drop on you.
>>
>>90927775

I don't think you can multiply concurrent training like that. Two guitarists with two years of experience each wouldn't have an equal level of proficiency at producing guitar solos as one guitarist for four years of experience (assuming all three are identical triplets with equal potential and equal learning rates).
>>
>>90926677
The Daughters had a whole episode, failed to kill him, and Jack didn't go on the offensive either with them.
>>
>>90927828

>wizard

The production of modern technology like the computers we're using to communicate instantly from different locations vastly distant from one another around the planet based on the abstract runes known as "numbers" proves the concept of wizardry is realistic.

>sending a samurai to the future

Procrastination is a very real problem.
>>
File: you couldnt protect his smile.png (178KB, 789x718px) Image search: [Google]
you couldnt protect his smile.png
178KB, 789x718px
>>90921472
>>
>>90927926
Jack literally started on the offensive.
>>
>>90927926

Jack didn't have the opportunity to go on the offensive against them. He was disarmed/up against the wall the whole fight until he managed to separate them.
>>
>>90927968

He's not sad in that picture, that's just his tripping balls face where his pupils get huge and he starts hallucinating spirit people yelling at him.
>>
>>90928015
Google wasn't being kind to me.
>>
>>90927884
If they're combining their talents, they might.
>>
File: 1486415482323.png (644KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486415482323.png
644KB, 2560x1440px
>>90927968
at least use this pic
>>
>>90921472
The reason they lost is they never trained to work together as a team. They can coexist with each other but they don't work together because they don't know how to. Everything they've been taught has been to leave someone behind if they're too weak and to pursue the goal of killing Jack themselves. Only Ashi shows signs of not doing this. Frankly I'm surprised they didn't emphasize this more and have them get in each others' way a bit.
>>
>>90928115
Done.
>>
>>90928196

>I'm surprised they didn't emphasize this more and have them get in each others' way a bit

They didn't do that because it's a show about Jack, not them. They exist as tools to further the development of Jack's character, not as real characters in themselves. Their whole purpose is to show up and be pretty good at fighting but to get murdered anyway so Jack can get even more messed up over it.
>>
>>90928299
kek
>>
>>90928196
What about that one sister who offered to lend a hand to Ashii so that she wouldn't fall to her death during her training?

>Frankly I'm surprised they didn't emphasize this more and have them get in each others' way a bit.

Probably because they don't have enough time. I'm worried that a 10-episode only season is going to result in a crammed plot with rushed character development.
>>
>>90928359
Very little happens in each episode that if they wanted to include it, they could.
>>
>>90928196

I disagree slightly-they're clearly trained to work as a team (you see them coordinating the hunt) but there's no sense of "oh our teammate is injured better help them," instead they've been taught "well if you fail it's because you're weak and deserve to die"

which also kinda leads to what we saw, with one sister getting far ahead and being cut down
>>
File: rip.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>90928299
hehe do this one too
>>
File: SamuraiJack_Main.jpg (318KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiJack_Main.jpg
318KB, 633x356px
>>90928299
>>90928115

What are the chances that the image from that scene in the trailer and the promo image in pic-related take place AFTER Jack kills off the other 5 daughters?

I think it's pretty likely considering the fact that he's stripped down and in nothing but rags like he was in episode 2. Plus I can see Jack trying to handle the grief and pain of killing them via inner meditation or some shit.
>>
>>90928693
Oh my fucking god I can't wait for the rest of this series it looks so beautiful
>>
>>90928440
>Her Nuts and Bolts, Gone
>>
File: SMILES.png (289KB, 543x408px) Image search: [Google]
SMILES.png
289KB, 543x408px
>>90929159
>>
>>90921472
they're 1,000+ years too early to face jack.
>>
>>90921472
The fucking image names are cracking me up in this thread.
>>
Jack purifying Ashi with the power of dick when?
>>
File: 1489954047062.webm (250KB, 754x424px) Image search: [Google]
1489954047062.webm
250KB, 754x424px
>>90921472
>>
>>90928693
No scar here from the recent knife gut stick
>>
>>90929313
he gets scratched and beaten up in season 1-4 and never got any scars. It's just cartoon magic 2bh
>>
>>90921663
this.
jack is way stronger than he used to be.
He threw a spear with a huge chunk of concrete right through a concrete golem.
he survives explosions that knock down trees without flinching, he can still jump good too apparently.
>>
>>90929280
DELET THIS
>>
>>90921472
fake samurai jack fan
>>
>>90921642
they do have magic bodies though.
"Aku's fire burns brightly within you"
I'm pretty sure Aku's related to them more than in theme.
watch their birth again.
>>
>>90926952
>Makes me wonder if the Imakandi are still alive.
I'm sure he just put a bounty on their heads. If Jack and the Scotsman can both survive Aku's vendettas, most likely the Imakandi can do the same. Not to mention they can travel freely throughout the galaxy, unlike most others.

Also, why would that be relevant to Aku betraying people? The Imakandi betrayed him first.
>>
Yeah and Jack was also raised from childhood to adulthood with the sole purpose of defeating Aku and on top of that has 50 years experience battling against overwhelming odds and the best the galaxy can throw against him both technological and magical while his body hasn't aged from its prime
>>
>>90928693
I remember people bitching about Jack not knowing magic or something, but maybe he's learned some basic chi shit like those monks
>>
>>90924029
>The sisters use Jack to exhaustion and drag him back to the cult
>Cult still can't get Aku's attention to deliver the news about the Samurai's capture
>In desperation, they go a different route
>Last page shows that they now harvest Jack's body to breed a generation of superior warriors loyal to Aku
>>
File: foolish_samurai.jpg (71KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
foolish_samurai.jpg
71KB, 495x636px
>>90928299
>Only dust and a plaque / That reads Here lies poor old Jack
>>
>>90929341
Most people don't know that scars aren't permanent. When you're young, your tissue is very good at repairing itself. This ability exponentially decreases as you age. A small boy and an adult male get a cut. The boy's will scar but totally fade by the time he's an adult. The male will always see the scar but it will become less noticeable as time goes on. Jack is stuck in his physical prime forever. Any scars he gets will fade with time since his body's ability to heal will never lessen.
>>
>>90929280
>he just nuts and bolts
>>
>>90929585
>>
>>90922493
J U S T N U T S A N D B O L T S
>>
>>90929313
Maybe some magical thing/being/meditation will heal him up or something.
>>
>>90925451
[citation needed]
they call them the daughters of Aku and we have no proof yet they aren't actually related to him in some strange way I.E. some crazy worshiper jamming some Aku goop into her vagoo.
>inb4 Aku doesn't remember/know them
He may have inadvertently created them which is interesting because they claim they want his presence (not just voice) again, again being the important word.
>>
>>90928091
It should be noted that Jack has no problem taking one on by herself. It's when all 7 completely ambushed him when he was in trouble
>>
>>90929463
You know fire doesn't necessarily imply a blood relation, right? "God's fire burns brightly within you."
>>
>>90926549
>The Imakandi never faced Jack like the Guardian or Ultra Robots.

That's because the Imakandi are hunters, not warrior. They're playing to their strengthen and saying they're less impressive cause they're not "playing fair and square" is pretty fucking dumb. They beat him, period.

And Jack wasn't mentally slipping during the DoA's fight. He was only told to commit Sudoku when he was hiding. He was simply outmatched by the 7 of them. The tomb scene accentuates this immensely. They just don't fucking stop and Jack (and his weapons) can barely keep up.
>>
>>90921472
That's their downfall.

They trained to kill a man.

Jack trained to kill a GOD!
>>
>>90921561
True. Just look at what happened at the ORLY airport in France.

And this thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YmdhCyz-gg
>>
File: 33f.gif (877KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
33f.gif
877KB, 375x304px
>>90921561
>>
>>90921561
Underrated
>>
>>90921867
Why does nobody remember Mondo-Bot!
>>
>>90921472
>Jack and Ashi go back to the past and kill Aku together
>Jack rules as Emperor and Ashi will be the next to rule once he dies

Do eet Gendy
>>
Raised his entire life to be the best fighter
Trained by the best people around the world
In addition to those skills Jack has been fighting for fifty+ years
Its not really a surprise when he looks like hes hardly out of his prime all this time later
>>
File: Jack's greatest battle.webm (109KB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
Jack's greatest battle.webm
109KB, 476x268px
I have sinned, forgive me /co/
>>
>>90926877
>XCVII
You're telling me this daughter hunting goes on for over 7 episodes? Jesus christ
>>
>>90930442
>They're playing to their strengthen and saying they're less impressive cause they're not "playing fair and square" is pretty fucking dumb. They beat him, period.
Bull, fuck and shit. It's completely legit to call out their crutch.
If Jack set traps and had the time to prep like them he'd have ran circles around them.
He even proves on the fly that he can when he shows a better situational awareness of the terrain and improvises.

They didn't beat shit.

>And Jack wasn't mentally slipping during the DoA's fight. He was only told to commit Sudoku when he was hiding.
Did you hear what his hallucination was saying? If you don't think the 50 years as a whole have not been wearing down on his mind you're not paying attention. The stress of the present situation is just what brought out the thoughts on how to escape more pain and hopelessness.

I'll agree though that they're relentless, but you forget that at the point of the Tomb they had stripped Jack of literally every piece of gear he had to fight back. Once he had one of their sai or swords he put the cutthroat pressure back on them and they felt it.

You just wait for Saturday, Jack is going to tear them a new weapon slot to hide their gear in.
>>
Does anyone have the pic from some Genndy interview I think where Jack is shown dressed as a cowboy in the new season?
>>
>>90926877
>4/28/17
that's Friday, fake as shit
>>
>the second episode of Samurai Jack S5 was uploaded to Youtube
>it's still up
>it has 1 million views

sweet
>>
File: 1489909547435.jpg (103KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489909547435.jpg
103KB, 1280x800px
>>90931574
Yes I do have an image of Vampire Hunter Jack/Samurai D because I am obsessively collecting every piece of this event that brings a long time coming conclusion to this journey.
>>
>>90931643
>not buying it legally to support Genndy
>>
>>90931750
i'd love to but i'm a uni student without a job
>>
>>90931703
Thank you very much anon
>>
>>90921472
>>
>>90931861
Poor Jack.
>>
>>90930872
>implying that post was anything tumblr

Kys
I was expecting it to turn into /pol/.
>>
>>90921472
>Jack is THAT good

Well, yeah. He's Jack. His feats, skill, and survival instincts are pretty much the peak of humanity. Remember, this isn't the first time that a group of assassins were made solely to kill him.
>>
File: 1490056452566.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490056452566.png
340KB, 858x360px
>>90931861
Samurai "Daughter Slaughter" Jack
>>
Jack was trained all his life to defeat the ultimate evil. Then has 50 years of experience fighting constantly against aliens, robots, etc.
>>
>>90921773
KYS MY MAN LOL YOU HAVE NO SWORD
>>
>>90921472
Damn guys, the Daughters of Aku must have the most disappointing life ever.

Imagine waiting your entire life to kill someone; you have him cornered and you have six members for backup. He's out of practice and his defeat seems like a sure thing. Suddenly you have five members for backup, and then you find yourself all alone because the man you trained your whole life to kill just murdered every last one of your siblings.

I mean, even if they killed him - what would happen next? Would they have to find another samurai to kill since that's basically all they know?
>>
WHY DO EVERY ONE OF THESE NEW EPISODES END WITH A CLIFF HANGER?
REEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MORE
>>
>>90928359
>What about that one sister who offered to lend a hand to Ashii so that she wouldn't fall to her death during her training?
And Aku #1 Fangirl stepped in and told her to continue without helping, before crushing Ashi's hand and telling her the weaks have no right to live or some shit like that.

But honestly I think they did an alright job working together, clearly on 1vs1 Jack is superior but they were constantly severals on his ass.
>>
>>90932410
Because it's probably meant to be seen all at once, as if it were a movie.

Personally though I find the cliffhangers are done incredibly well. They let the episodes end on a high note so I ain't even mad.
>>
>>90928440
>Her throat and spinal cord, gone
>>
>>90929313
I didn't see any knife wound in the promo either; it looks like he took it out to make a spear, though.

Btw never pull a knife out if someone stabs you. It'll do even more damage coming out than going in if you don't get surgery.
>>
So how much does Jack regret saving those Shaolin monks instead of taking that portal home.
>>
>>90925600
i have an ED
>>
>>90922493
Caught me off guard
>>
>>90931861
Samurai "Exit your mom and get carpet bombed" Jack
Samurai "Theres nothing hotter than stabbing your daughter" Jack
Samurai "I shed tears of joy when I killed your boy" Jack
Samurai "Tuck them in bed, then tuck them in dead" Jack
Samurai "Are you ready to die with your teddy?" Jack
>>
File: 1478956545101.gif (1MB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
1478956545101.gif
1MB, 255x233px
>>90932698
this level of regret
>>
>>90932799
is she okay?
>>
>>90932821
the woman was a bit salty, but the snake survived.
>>
>>90932880
nice
>>
>>90932353
>what would happen next? Would they have to find another samurai to kill since that's basically all they know?
From the way the High Priestess talked apparently they think Aku will "grace them with his presence".
I'm not sure if she meant their little shrine particularly or the world as a whole, either way they probably imagine it would go how most zealots do. Blessings, favor, wealth and all that.
>>
>>90921561
This
>>
>>90921899
>Jack gets kicked in the nuts
>gets superemly pissed after taking a second to recover
>uses the strength gained from his jump good training to return the favor
He'd shatter that poor bitch's pelvis, and not in a fun way. Having seen the results of broken pelvises I can assure you it's an awful thing to endure, let alone die from.
>>
File: no_name(1).jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
no_name(1).jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>>90932938
>implying kicking him in the nuts doesn't makes him even more harder
>>
>>90921472
In a time before Aku the world enjoyed a time of enlightenment. Bright cultures grew on the world and lived and thrived.
A boy, after seeing his home destroyed was taken in by each of the great peoples of the world.
he was taught the cumulative knowledge of all these people. And despite the horror of Akus destruction on his home and all that he knew within him was installed the greatest light humanity could give.
A truer motivation
a greater mentor
a larger experience and love for the world
Even as his soul burns low and and his conviction flickers it is still a light that could out shine any child in whom no warmth had been given
>>
>>90925308
He killed a man in the bounty hunter episode. This shit is so dumb that he gives a fuck now when he didn't 50 years ago.
>>
>>90922034
You are either a child or a colossal idiot if you think this is real
>>
>>90925451
Did you not watch the 1st episode? Literally a piece of aku was put inside a woman to pop out these abominations.
>>
>>90933239
No he didn't holy fuck
>>
File: 1489294811424.png (316KB, 540x524px) Image search: [Google]
1489294811424.png
316KB, 540x524px
>final battle with aku
>Before the finishing blow aku prepares to send jack to the future again
>Gets hand sliced
>Portal screws up and goes back to the past
>Drags both aku and jack to the past right before jack tried to aku the first time
>Both appear in the past with past aku and past jack
>Both jacks have to face off against both past and future aku
>>
>>90933067
VINTAGE
>>
>>90929585
New and improved
>>
File: BbQYm92CYAArg1P[1].jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BbQYm92CYAArg1P[1].jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>>90933354
>Future and past Aku combine into the cosmic terror he was before getting blasted apart by the gods
>future Jack gets horribly fucked
>past Jack uses both the future sword and the past sword to kill new Aku for good
>>
>>90931935
I thought it was appropriate, due to Anton's obvious bait, but I guess I was mistaken.
>>
>>90933239
Genndy already said he didn't. Why does this keep getting thrown around so much?
>>
>>90932788
Samurai "hope you don't like your tyke" Jack
Samurai "old enough to bleed but will never breed" Jack
Samurai "one less child support check cuz I sliced her neck" Jack
Samurai "Quinceañera canceller" Jack
>>
>>90926001
Link to the made-up version?
>>
>>90933354
>>90933488
are you trying to be funny or just retard?
>>
>>90933326
Yes he did he killed everyone except the princess. If it is retconned that's just lazy. The British guy with two daggers was human.
>>
File: meme.jpg (25KB, 544x564px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
25KB, 544x564px
>>90925600
help me dad
>>
File: meh who cares.png (679KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
meh who cares.png
679KB, 1280x698px
>>90933738
who are you?
>>
>>90925600
I age fast and my beard doesn't grow.
>>
>>90933568
Cause he literally did and it got retconned cause Genndy forgot. He realized he forgot later and that's why he just tells people to forget it. It is lazy the new ending is something Genndy didn't even have in mind back when jack killed the bounty hunter. He says he came up with the ending as he contacted lazo about being ready to end the series. I love his work but he is more focused on the fight scenes not the story. He even said in the adultswim interview that there story was always a after thought.
Tldr: he did kill someone Genndy forgot until someone brought it up so hurdur didn't happen. Unless the bounty hunter shows up in the new series it is a plot hole that is wider than his wife's nose.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (43KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
43KB, 600x599px
Why doesn't Aku just drop a giant bomb on Jack
>>
>>90933962
Why didn't aku crawl up Jacks eurthra and destroy him from the inside?
Inb4 he couldn't Aku had two opportunities to do so when he was in disguise as a woman.
>>
>>90933962
The samurai is like a cockoroach. You try to step on it, it gets sent to the future. You buy pesticides, it kills all your robot henchmen. You buy a nuclear bomb to destroy the foolish cockoroach, it kills a member of a cult designed to kill him.

Some things you just can't kill.
>>
>>90921472
Is this topic praising Jack's character? Sounds like a total mary sue!
>>
>>90933962
Jack jumps good over bomb
>>
>>90934115
t. Aku
>>
File: bombs.png (1MB, 720x1440px) Image search: [Google]
bombs.png
1MB, 720x1440px
>>90933871
Have you forgotten how resilient people are in this setting? Boris gets bombs stuck on his BARE ARMS in that episode, yet at the end he's just collapsed face-down and in one piece.

It's just like how Jack slashes the guys in the bar during Jack vs. Mad Jack, yet all they do is fall backward groaning in pain. He knows how to use a sword non-lethally.
>>
>>90921899
Better yet they could have just sucked his dick. If they had trained in dick sucking their whole lives they could have sucked the life right out of his balls.
>>
>>90921472
I wouldn't say that they hated Jack before he ended up killing their sister. All they know about Jack is what they've been told by their mother.
>>
>>90934198
>He knows how to use a sword non-lethally.
And exploding ninja stars too, apparently. I never would've guessed the trick to not killing people with explosives was to stab several dozen of them into my opponent's armor and skin right before detonation.
>>
>>90921472
Biggest plothole is the creator forgetting that Jack is also a Ninja so the Temple should have been the perfect place for Jack to use his ninja skills to wipe out all the Daughters.

Did the creator forget that Jack can blend and disappear into the light as well just like how the sisters blended into the shadows.

Like seriously, what the fuck.

Where is my Jack in Ninja Mode?
>>
>>90934206
>Jack meets his end when one of the girls literally collapses his skull through the sheer force her succ
Be still, my throbbing dick.
>>
>>90932075
Samurai "Femme Fatale Flayer" Jack.
>>
>>90934289
The trick is to realise what your opponent can handle, and use the right tactics accordingly.

Boris is a big guy 4u. Big guys are fucking resilient. Hell, even small guys like Jack are resilient enough to survive getting crushed by 700-ton giga-sumos, and Jack is hardly the tankiest dude in the setting.
>>
>>90934355
Dude the temple was dark as dicks and as you said jack trained in the way of the white. Plus, he no longer has his robe to blend in
>>
>>90921642
Bad writing.

The cult members aren't even real master martial artists.

Jack spent his entire childhood traveling around the world and learning from genuine martial arts masters in different empires.

How can some training inside a cave manage to compete with the kind of training Jack got?
>>
>>90921642
>They aren't super-powered
>smashing through a fucking stone sarcophogus
>moving faster than the eye can follow
>not super human
>>
>>90925750
>>90921693
Jack didn't have his main weapon.

Also, Jack's weapons in the Temple were too old and rusty compared to the Daughter's modern weapons.

It also took way too long for Jack to use the fancy vibrating dagger he got from first episode's assassin.
>>
>>90921867
Guardian would have actually killed him straight up if he weren't stopped.
X9 was such a challenge that Jack had to resort to surprise and guile as opposed to just running in and slicing.
>>
>>90934441
I don't think the cult went through the trouble of ritualistically birthing seven normal girls. Something about them has to be special.
>>
>>90921723
It isn't hard to destroy a motorbike you know.

Even the fanciest sports cars can get wrecked in the average traffic accident.

Also, Jack's gear didn't seem that impressive.

It was just sheet metal.

Jack didn't put any runes on them or anything like that.

Also, in Aku's world, machine guns are common so it isn't a big lost that Jack lost his machine gun.
>>
>>90934486
>took way too long
It was stolen by the Daughters when they first ambushed him. He only got it back because the one he killed was carrying it, which means he used it literally as soon as he could.
>>
>>90921867
Got a damn sight closer than literally anyone that we saw in the original series

Set's minions did more damage.

Ultrabots had to have Jack pray to the Japanese Blacksmith God to defeat them.

That hunting tribe defeated Jack without getting injured at all.

These Daughters of Aku are still low tier.

Set's dogs had to have Ra appear to help save Jack.

Ultrabots required Jack to pray to Heaven for a Divine Blacksmith to cast a buff up spell on Jack's sword.

So sorry but unless the Daughters of Aku require a God to save Jack, they won't top the enemies I mentioned in my post.
>>
>>90934638

Was thinking the same thing, nothing comes close to the ultrabots. Anything that can stand up to the sword like that is in class all its own.
>>
>>90923361
In the real world, these daughters of Aku are shitty hitmen.

And if they wanted to kill Jack, they would have used banned biological/chemical weapons or one of the daughters decide to be a suicide bomber.

Also, if these girls were actually good high quality assassins, they would have attacked at night and wait for Jack to go to sleep.
>>
>>90921472
Jack was raised and trained by martial artists and warriors around the world in an ancient time for the sole purpose of killing an unstoppable essentially unkillable evil spawned from a cosmic horror thats like 50 feet tall and a jerk to everyone while also being comic relief. You need to have like 7 heavily indoctrinated ninja assassins to make it a fair fight.
>>
>>90934707
They decided to ambush him.
>>
>>90934707
Jack's been known to wake up when someone draws near.
>>
>>90923655

It's extremely rare, but it has happened. There are guys like this who have fended off several men at once.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishnu_Shrestha

Realistically speaking yeah, most people will die when faced against hoards of killers. But there are these rare individuals in life that have managed incredible feats.
>>
File: greasers.jpg (61KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
greasers.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
>send 7 daughters of aku when all they have to do is send another 4 of these greasers
>>
File: 148950132956276.png (363KB, 1000x577px) Image search: [Google]
148950132956276.png
363KB, 1000x577px
>>90921528
>>90921531
Le good old /co/
>>
Current Jack would wipe the floor with the Imakandi and Gaurdian
>>
>>90934909
Not if Tardtoro has anything to say about it.
>>
File: 1486668943672.gif (892KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1486668943672.gif
892KB, 260x146px
>>90934909
>tfw still no official release for that sweet rockabilly song
>>
>>90935035
Fuck off with that awful meme and your underaged ass
>>
>>90923726
>Once the invincible robots weren't invincible
Jack still needed devine might just to be able to hurt them. When your that powerful, you don't generally need skill.
The Daughters of Aku, however, can be killed with mundane weapons. Even if they are more skilled, they are still easier to kill.
That difference is all it takes to put them a tier below the Ultra Robots.
>>
>>90935384
He didn't need divine might, just technology. The fact that he ran out of energy for his robo-arm is irrelevant to that.
>>
>>90930872
was hoping to be /pol/ not tumblr
>>
>>90935508
He needed either technology or divine might. Jack managed to beat a Daughter using neither, once things escalated into a straight 1x1 fight.
>>
>>90935554
People are saying they expected it to be /pol/ because the post it replied to was a very /pol/-ish post. If you're going to call /co/ Tumblr, you reply to the posts that are acting Tumblr-ish.

You're not good at following basic logic, are you?
>>
>>90935534
Wasn't suggesting the Ultra-robots were on the same tier as the Daughters. Just saying not to oversell the the bots, either. They didn't NEED divine intervention like the Minions of Set did; Jack just backed himself into a corner, exhausted his secret weapon, and prayed in desperation.
>>
>>90935583
You outed yourself as a true liberal by acting like a condescending pseudo intellectual as well as replying to bait.
You're not very good at following basic logic are you?
>>
>>90929631
Underrated post.
>>
>>90935066
Jack never saw the Imakandi weapons the first time he encountered them.

He didn't know they shot arrows that were actually snakes instead.

Round 2 would have been a different story if Jack encountered the Imakandi again.

Also, I wonder how come Aku didn't fuck with the Imakandi's planet even though Aku fucked over plenty others.
>>
File: Scotsman_2.png (221KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Scotsman_2.png
221KB, 720x540px
DAUGHTER KILLIN'
>>
File: ironic.jpg (50KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.jpg
50KB, 534x400px
>>90935743
>I-I was just pretending to be retarded!
Anon I don't care; there are legit stupid people. I've stopped assuming things are bait.
>>
>>90935849
SWORD LOSIN'
>>
>>90935849
DEATH CRAVIN'
>>
>>90935880
Nice deflection. Everything in my second post rings true and like a liberal you are still trying to act like you are better than people on here when you are one and the same. You are the idiot. People like you are the worst kind of idiot, because you are adamant you are too intelligent for everyone when in fact youre a dunce,a psuedo intellectual a big ole dumb dumb. Go take a shower smelly. Read a book okay honey?
>>
>>90921899
Jack is castrated.
>>
>>90936051
There's nothing pseudo-intellectual about calling someone an idiot.

I hope my (You)s help you through the day though
>>
will jack get another set of guns and motorcycle? i really liked his guns and bike.
>>
>>90936230
>episode 3 season 1
>jack fights tooth and nail with a swarm of robo bugs
>improvised armor destroyed, traps exhausted, lacerations all over his body

>season 5 episode 1
>jack fights another horde of bug bots
>all of them demolished in a minute thanks to his new gear
>barely a scratch on him
>>
>>90936358
It's a wonder these bots are still in active service after 50 of proven uselessness.
>>
>>90936358
He lost his cool mask though
>>
>>90936441
Probably fairly effective on people who aren't a foolish samurai
>>
>>90929256
these are shippers everyone

i bet you never even seen jack in the 2000

fuck fuckface
>>
>>90931935
>Kys
This new age of cancer
>>
>>90928299
This sounds like Jack got ED.
>>
>>90936480
It was pointless anyway and it clashed with the the rest of his suit
>>
>>90921642
Seven girls all attacking at once could kill you no matter how skilled or strong you are. Four could restrain your arms, two could restrain your legs, and the last one could cut your throat with a sword. You may kill a couple of them in the struggle if you can land some really good hits in fast, but you'll be dead by the end one way or another.

Think about if you had to fight even two dudes at once. Have you ever been in a fight? One person can easily steal all of your concentration to let another get the jump on you, and by that point you've lost.
>>
File: 1454026835577.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1454026835577.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>90921472
Yoo. If Jack manages to defeat Aku and something happens with the time portals would Jack revert to the age he originally should be? Like a 70 year old man?
>>
>>90934679
It wasn't the sword's problem, it was Jack's, he didn't have enough strength.

Considering Jack gets stronger as the show progress I think that he'd be able to hurt them now. Or even back in season 4
>>
All these people screaming "self defense" need to watch the fight again

She was handily defeated before her throat was sliced. She got knocked in the head so hard that her mask cracked.

This is a girl that was abused mentally and physically from birth, and was only fighting Jack because of brainwashing and indoctrinated lies. She wasn't evil, she was a corrupted innocent.

Jack could have defeated her without killing her, and probably would have if he'd known more about the situation.

People shouldn't be defending this murder. It was unfortunate and tragic, and completely avoidable.
>>
>>90938004
t. priestess
>>
>>90938004
>She got knocked in the head so hard that her mask cracked.
The was the point where she stabbed him. Hitting her in the head wouldn't have been enough.
>>
>>90921561
This
Jack is used to fighting robots and having the speed advantage.
Now he knows he can just over power them, not to mention they feel pain.
Jacks gonna fuck them up next time.
>>
>>90938004
He thought she was a robot.
Robots don't get concussions.
>>
>>90938004
bitch she stabbed him before he offed her
>>
>>90921472
He's in his physical prime with nearly seventy years of combat experience. They are in their physical prime with a fraction the experience.
>>
File: 1489955140199.png (155KB, 527x296px) Image search: [Google]
1489955140199.png
155KB, 527x296px
>>90935849
NUT AN' BOLT'N
>>
>>90934198
boris also put a lot of faith in his tanking ability, he probably used the "let them shatter their weapon against my belly and then beat the shit out of them" plan several times before.
>>
>>90921472
He's the best warrior in the world with over 50 years of experience from having assassins sent after him on a daily basis and still retaining his physical prime. While the Daughters' 20 or so years of incredibly intense training are impressive, that's very little compared to what Jack has had to endure.
>>
they trained for at best 18 years (I'd suspect them to be younger though, but ratings probably wouldn't allow 14 year old kills)
He trained for like 20 + 50 years. And is stuck at body peek condition. His muscle memory is just too good at this point.
>>
File: Mask of the Dead.png (646KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Mask of the Dead.png
646KB, 1280x905px
>>90939095
>>90939032
>>90938408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDqNL0js0iU
>>
>>90935209
She comes roaring outta nowhere in a great big street machine!
She's purdy, purdy, purrdeeh!
But mean, mean, mean!
I'm gunna have to tell ya it's a real bad scene.
When that ride is over you'll be seven shades of green
>>
>>90927681
He only realized time portals make you ageless ONLY AFTER he had destroyed them all. His plan was cutting the knot by destroying Jack's means to get back to the past and just wait till he died, but then he realized he instead had made Jack immortal.
>>
>>90929256
I don't like the shipping, but damn is that drawing beautiful.
>>
>>90935840
>Also, I wonder how come Aku didn't fuck with the Imakandi's planet even though Aku fucked over plenty others.
There's nothing to prove he didn't. The episode ended just after Aku was betrayed.
>>
>giving sympathy to the girls
>when they all literally murdered the people who raised them
???
>>
>>90939517
You mean the same people who beat the shit out of them when they were kids?
>>
>>90933962
Batman logic. He'd probably do something inconceivable and impossible for a human. And then once he did it once, you can't refine the plan and try again, even if it came really close. Only if it was completely worthless, THEN you can do it twice (like robot bugs.)
>>
Using real world logic, how easy would it be to actually kill Samurai Jack? As in, if he had abilities realistic for an actual person? He's just a normal man with expert training and a magic sword in a future full of robots.
>>
File: 1489999797709.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489999797709.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>90939623
>using real world logic
>magic sword
>>
>>90939567
You mean dedicated their entire lives to giving the kids the very best education they could?
>>
>>90921472
This is actually realistic, when Phelps was on top the whole world couldn't stop him winning in several categories at once, while "average" athletes struggle to win in one during their entire carrer. Jack is just too good and the sisters - despite spending all their lives training - can only make him sweat a little.
>>
>>90939893
>sweat a little.

Did we watched the same episode? He is currently without any of his armor or weapons, floating and dying on a river. I don't remember he ever being so close to death.
>>
File: hell.jpg (64KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
64KB, 306x423px
>>90921899
SHUUUUTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUP NIGGER WHAT AR EYOU DOING DONT TELL
>>
File: fugged by memeops patch badge.png (606KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
fugged by memeops patch badge.png
606KB, 774x809px
>>90930872
>>90935517
>>90931935
the filename is called "33f"
He obviously wanted to post the /pol/ one, that is even older and more common, and confused the thumbnail
>>
>>90929971
>>90929463
>>90921642
Didn't the priestess say something like "When Aku returns one day"?
It sounded like she meant he's been there before, the day he gave a part of himself to create the grills
ie. came in the hag
>>
>>90940471
>implying he didn't just jerk off into a turkey baster
>>
File: Iron Groin Kung Fu.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Groin Kung Fu.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>90938408
>>90939032
>>90939893
People are putting too much emphasis on the experience factor and not the fact that

>they ambushed jack
>there were seven of them
>jack has ptsd
>jack doesn't have his magic sword
I know seven doesn't seem like a lot since Jack routinely fights off crowds, but most of those were scrubs (at least in comparison). Experience also has diminishing returns. A master could beat an expert, but the experience gap is small and when there's 7 experts against 1 master, experience alone isn't much of an advantage.

>>90921899
>Why don't they just kick him in the balls?

>implying Jack didn't train with Iron Groin masters
>>
>>90921472

they have training but they have no experience jack has training by several civilizations and a lifetime of experience of course he's going to get away
>>
>>90921472
The daughters trained for combat in a cave all their life.

Jack travelled the world when he trained - so aside from using different weapons he also knows how to fight in any environment. Aside from that he also got an education. He knows how to think and plan ahead.
>>
>>90921472
Why are you making it sound so easy for him?
He barley escaped
>>
>>90940471
>>90929750
precisely.
she says "Aku will gift us with his presence again"
>again
>>
>>90921472
Jack is literally fury road Mad Max in this season
>I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead. Hunted by scavengers. Haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this Wasteland. A man reduced to a single instinct: survive.
Survival instincts are not to be underestimated, especially in a work of fiction.
>>
Anyone else isn't a fan of Jack's skin tone? I just don't know why he seems to have his classic yellow look in flashback and in the present he's just white. I've heard people trying to justify it by saying it's to make him look a bit sick and weak but all I see is a white guy with a beard with a clearly ripped body.
>>
>>90921693
His armor took the brunt of the damage
>>
>>90921723
>The next fight is going to be hell for them
FTFY

He's gonna go Predator on their asses
>>
>>90921561

I think this is a reference to 'The Seven Gates of Heaven', in Lone Wolf and Cub. Basically, it was seven female assassins sent to kill Lone Wolf.

Things didn't work out so well for them, basically. It turns out that the Seven Gates were bogus, they were just the front for an even more deadly assassin who went down like a punk anyway.
>>
>>90921899
50 years of being blueballed by Aku have left his balls inert
>>
>>90922952
>Fight good or punishment
But can they jump good?
>>
>>90941444

What happened to the women, by the way?
>>
>>90941512

Lone Wolf killed all of them. He also killed the assassin with a thrown spear.

Basically, everyone who fights Lone Wolf dies.
>>
>>90921585
and jack has had 50 more years of experience fighting at this point too
>>
>>90923567
>Ultra Robots
Put them in top-tier because Jack could literally only defeat them via mechanical arm or literal Deus Ex Machina. They're fucking OP as shit and without the sword Jack couldn't do shit about them so there's almost an argument to be made for their status being elevated to God-tier
>>
>>90923924
The crazy cultist bitch clearly isn't some kind of tactical genius
>>
>>90921472
He has over 50 years of experience on them, plus he was raised to defeat a god-like being
>>
>>90929256
>shipping autism
>>
>>90932898
They should have just asked for his phone number from one of his subordinates

I guess their mother was really upset when their god took a sabbatical and secluded himself in his fortress to wait-out the samurai.
>>
i just counted a fucking 14 jack threads
what's wrong with /co/?
>>
>>90932698
That was probably the moment where you realized he wasn't going to succeed for a long, long time. He didn't have the stomach back then.
>>
>>90933488
>the old Aku
>the NEW Aku
>yfw it's more than just a wink to Mako's absence
>>
>>90921561
Fuck off /pol/
>>
>>90938004
Oh shut up, its kill or be killed now.
>>
>>90933871
Autism.

>Unless the bounty hunter shows up in the new series it is a plot hole that is wider than his wife's nose
Watch them show up and tell Ashi that Jack helped them change their ways. Watch.
>>
>>90941693
people are excited about something new and want to talk about it?
>>
>>90934115
>the Samurai is immunized against all threats
>>
>>90941742
why don't use single thread for it?
>>
>>90922018
when did the waiter thing happen?
>>
>>90941762
>why not make a general
>>
File: 433125351235.png (241KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
433125351235.png
241KB, 637x358px
>>90921867
>Got a damn sight closer than literally anyone that we saw in the original series,

Lol
>>
>>90941762
Why doesn't Su get relegated to one thread?
>>
>>90934707
>In the real world, these daughters of Aku are shitty hitmen
It's almost like they're poorly-trained teenage girls playing dressup or something
>>
>>90932410
Episode 3 ends on a literal cliffhanger
>>
>>90936441
Have you seen Aku's retarded scientists? Their only solution is to make even bigger, dumber bug bots. But I guess they're okay for terrorizing blue alien emoji dogs
>>
>>90934383
People forget that in the Samurai Jack universe humans are almost impervious to being shot, crushed, or bombed.
Machine-gun fire is a minor nuisance, getting crushed by several tons merely pins you down, and getting bombed only knocks you out a little.
>>
>Jack will be wielding sticks as weapons in the next episode
Jack is Rorshach tier resourceful.
>>
>>90941833
What motivation do they have to succeed?
>>
File: 1490116471359.jpg (84KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1490116471359.jpg
84KB, 960x639px
>>90921528
>>
>>90922493
Love it
>>
File: 12434.png (73KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
12434.png
73KB, 300x300px
>>90921561
Fair enough
>>
File: 1468220132229.png (70KB, 337x275px) Image search: [Google]
1468220132229.png
70KB, 337x275px
>>90921642
>See very long post with tons of replies
>Oh this must be legit
>halfway through it and I can already smell the foul stench of /pol/
>>
>>90921472
So Jack with Aku's daughters harem porn when?
>>
Not only does Jack have the same brand of training that molded him for a specific purpose from childhood, he also has +50 years of experience in new world combat and technique too. He's also not driven by blind hatred
>>
>>90934870
>Fended off.
>Take down 3 guys distracted with trying to rape a woman and get his ass kicked by the rest.
>>
Is there a legal way to watch this in Canada? I'd like to support it, but it doesn't seem to be on Canadian Cartoon Network/adult swim, isnt on Netflix or amazon prime or any of the cable on-demands, though it's hard to check that as I don't actually have cable.
>>
>>90921472
He jumps good
>>
>>90943590
Hulu? Buy it on Amazon?
>>
>>90934355
Next Episode.
In the snow field.
>>
>>90943660

Don't have Hulu up here for whatever fuckin reason. And I don't think amazon has it, we can't do digital video or games from them up here outside of their prime streaming which only has their originals. Appreciate the suggestions though.
>>
>>90941740
Genndy literally said he forgot the episode. He said he needs to watch the episode again to remember exactly what he was thinking when he made it.

If anyone is returning, it's not going to be the hunters. Especially since they'd all be old as shit.
>>
>>90940522
One a one on one battle Jack is still the better fighter. Just look at what happened when he went up against that single sister; with only a stick, exhausted and almost naked he was able to kill her with her own weapon. But seven it's just too much; I agree.
>>
File: 1481585770028.jpg (13KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1481585770028.jpg
13KB, 512x384px
>>90941422
So, the problem is that he's white? You do know that Asians aren't yellow, right?
>>
>>90941546
Does it ever get repetitive? With Jack having him win all the time (or most of the time) is interesting because the foes he fights are always different from each other, but how about Wolf's?
>>
>>90921642
Women or not you aren't winning a 1v7.
>>
>>90940522
Balls to fist style!, how do you like it?
>>
>>90943209
>Everything I don't like is /pol/
>>
>>90921472
>One had training from multiple cultures in various fighting styles and even spent 50 years constantly fighting and surviving in a harsher future
>The 7 were trained by some psychotic bitch that really wanted Aku's shogon of terror and probably didn't know how to properly train them besides getting them to be fast and strong
I'm glad they're all gonna die in the next episode just to see them get blown out so hard
>>
>>90921642
They have an advantage in numbers for now
Also I don't think the cult chose to have girls since people generally don't pick the gender of their kids that's just how it turned out.
>>
File: 1464395008043.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1464395008043.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>90945385
>literally "men are vastly superior to women the post" even though that's not even the point when you're talking about a fictional world where aliens and sentinent robots exist and it's a fucking cartoon
Stay 10 meters away from me
>>
>>90945674
So you read that and think /pol/ and not /r9k/?
Is this your first week on 4chan?
>>
>>90945978
It's way more /pol/ than /r9k/
You need to go back.
>>
>>90946047
>I have been here for a week: the post
>>
>>90940522
I mean, let's not forget. if we assume Jack was around 20 when he was sent into the future he started off with 12 or so years of training with Shaolin monks and Samurai swordsman ship, then another 50 years of honing his skills and learning countless new ones.
The Daughters probably aren't even 20, they were raised to fight, yes, but so was Jack, and he has decades of fighting experience to build on as well.
>>
>>90940522
>People are putting too much emphasis on the experience factor and not the fact that
>
>>they ambushed jack
>>there were seven of them
>>jack has ptsd
>>jack doesn't have his magic sword
>I know seven doesn't seem like a lot since Jack routinely fights off crowds, but most of those were scrubs (at least in comparison). Experience also has diminishing returns. A master could beat an expert, but the experience gap is small and when there's 7 experts against 1 master, experience alone isn't much of an advantage.

No anon this is incorrect. If you noticed Jack always kept the first rule of tactics at the forefront of his battles, he never let them choose the battleground. He wasn't running away (he believe they're robots who will never stop chasing him.), he was consistently looking for advantageous battlefields. For example except for hiding in the coffin he was staying towards smaller hallways where their numbers were less of an issue for him.
The sword itself was only ever truly good for Aku, without it Jack can't kill Aku it is true, but Jack was always the weapon forged to use it against him.
>>
>>90946252
>I've been here since just now: the post
>>
File: 1490029531613.png (446KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
1490029531613.png
446KB, 483x483px
They weren't just raised to fight

They were raised to fight specifically Jack
>>
>>90946290
Jack is canonically 25, just fyi.
>>
File: succ.png (58KB, 859x545px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
58KB, 859x545px
>>90934206
>>90934359
HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>90946335
You're a fucking newfag and you know it. If you weren't you'd know that r9k is the board that bitches about women and pol is the one bitching about niggers. But since Jack is Asian they don't care
>>
>>90921472
To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time. Although, last time it was 1v8. Face facts, the Sisters are just the Ultrabot's with Tits.
>>
>>90946412
So even more training. And not to mention an education.
The Daughters were born and bred to fight. Thinking was explicitly discouraged. All they know how to do is fight and assassinate.
Unless something shows this to be untrue we can assume the Daughters do not possess any lateral thinking which can make a big difference in things like this.
They are in fact, suicidal, the one daughter engaged Jack alone, she managed to wound him, but she was so focused on killing him he was able to fairly easily disarm and kill her.They are outmatched, but they probably don't even realize it.
Their only hope was to gang up on him but I very much imagine their numbers will dwindle because they keep trying to kill him in 1v1's when they get separated.
Rather than try to regroup they'll attack with suicidal fervor and die like bitches
>>
>>90922104
Gotchu covered anon.
>>
File: 1467952874921.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
1467952874921.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>90946453
Wait you are serious?
I thought you were trolling after that shitty greentext post but now I'm not so sure.
>pol is the one bitching about niggers
/pol/ bitches about every fucking thing related to humans and races and they have the same male superiority complex as the first post I replied to.
The only reason why you would defend to me fucking /pol/ of all things could only mean that you're from there so kindly fuck off please.
And you're also trying way too hard to come off as an oldfag.
>>
>>90937528

>Seven girls all attacking at once could kill you no matter how skilled or strong you are.

Do you also believe seven male three year olds attacking all at once could kill you? That's about as absurd as your claim for seven girls.
>>
File: boner-reaching-critical-mass.png (333KB, 638x457px) Image search: [Google]
boner-reaching-critical-mass.png
333KB, 638x457px
>>90929256
>Finally purifies her
>they go on epic adventures together
>Finally get married
>In wedding bed
>Jack about to bust his nut
>Suddenly, her eyebrows set alight, her skin turns back. "FOOLISH SAMURAI!!!"
>cumming-with-the-force-of-a-thousand-suns.gif
>Jacks face when he has knocked up Aku and the whole thing starts all over.
>>
>>90929256
>dat filename
Kek. Also, she looks good in pink. Epic waifu material.
>>
>>90932821
It's a fucking ball python, that shit ain't even poisonous.
>>
>>90922493
Jack nuts, and bolts
>>
>>90946761
Yeah, she looks good when her mouth isn't protruding forward by about 2 inches like some monkey woman.
>>
Calling it now: Ashi will begin to question why she and her sisters have been conditioned to hunt Jack.
>>
File: 487 distortion keks.jpg (56KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
487 distortion keks.jpg
56KB, 750x638px
>>90946811
underrated
>>
File: 1412160376764.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
1412160376764.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>90934359
legit fucking dying.
>>
>>90934359
FOOOOLISH SAMURAI
>>
>>90934359
I never thought i'd die this way, but I always really hoped.
>>
File: 1459373436600.jpg (30KB, 240x277px) Image search: [Google]
1459373436600.jpg
30KB, 240x277px
>>90946811
oh man, thats a good kek
>>
>>90931618
>4
>April
It's next month ya dingus
>>
>>90947334
Samurai Jack airs on Saturdays, not Fridays. take a look at a calender
>>
If they fought on Final Destination rules, they'd probably kill Jack easily. The cult was just too dumb to realize that secluding them in a temple means they'd have no experience dealing with unpredictable terrain, so Jack was able to continue evading them until he could take them one on one.
>>
>>90921723
Jack is gonna be in his element next episode, The sisters are fucked
>>
File: FedoraDontMakeMeTipIt.png (322KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
FedoraDontMakeMeTipIt.png
322KB, 416x431px
>>90922514
>Jack eats shit in a lot of fights but his biggest attribute is adapting on the fly.

We'll probably see the results of Jack adapting in episode 3. According to spoilers from people who have saw previews of the episodes: Jack kills all of the other sisters save for Ashi.

The girls only beat Jack because he isn't in his prime (he's gone boo koo cashew) and they got the jump on him. Once Jack has had some time to collect his thoughts, he's going to come back with a vengeance.

>>90937528

N-n-n-n-no...a WOMAN couldn't defeat a MAN no matter what! Not even if there was a 100 of them, and no matter how fat and out of shape I--- I mean *he* was!

>>90921723
>The next fight is going to be hell for him

I'll probably try to isolate the girls and pick them off one by one.

>>90922493

Does anyone think the girls are hotter with the masks on?

>>90923157

The girls spent all their time learning to kill Jack in a dank cave in what looks like an all female cult instead of taking sex ed, they probably don't even know guys have anything down there.

>>90929256

Aku will probably kill Ashi before then, because the suffering for Jack will not end until the finale, and maybe even not then.
>>
>>90921472
can jack still jump good ?
>>
>>90949265
yes, he jumped on top of a huge building last episode in his fight against Scaramouche
>>
File: 1486265262644.jpg (41KB, 532x343px) Image search: [Google]
1486265262644.jpg
41KB, 532x343px
>>90921561
>>
File: 1482560305364.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1482560305364.png
251KB, 500x375px
>>90921642
>non-negligible
>>
File: 06a.gif (900KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
06a.gif
900KB, 375x304px
>>90921561
>>90930872
>>90931935
>>90940412
>>90935517
I'm the same guy who posted the tumblr one, iv'e returned for repentance
>>
>>90921642
>Why would they even choose girls if their goal was to make the perfect human assassin?

It's a cult. They have traditions to follow.

Besides, 7 trained women overtaking one trained man isn't unbelievable, especially if they have weapons.

But the moment it became 1v1, everything understandably went to shit for the woman.

Besides, female assassins do have their merits and have been used to great effect in real life. They can get a male target alone much easier than a man can, and most men let their guard down when they're about to be balls deep in a woman...And it doesn't take much physical strength to slit a throat or poison some wine when the target isn't expecting it and letting the assassin get right up in his personal space because she's pretty and wants the D.
>>
>>90921472
>super-powered

Citation needed.

Also thats where you messed up anon, theyre not super powered theyre just trained well.

Jack is too, but with years and years of real battle experience tacked on.
>>
>>90949092
>The suffering for Jack will not end until the finale, and maybe even not then.

I never really got this idea that Jack needs to suffer throughout the entire final season. Personally, I'd be more on board with Jack regaining his drive and some amount of optimism throughout the episodes. As cheesy as it is, I'd like for Jack to go back to his old look, if only for the final battle. That alone would go a long way in saying that despite the last 50 years, Jack is still the same honourable samurai he was in the old seasons, despite all the cynicism we've seen from him so far.
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (377KB, 2851x1900px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
377KB, 2851x1900px
>>90946701
Really?
>>
>>90929631
>>90935776
The samurai jacks, nuts, and bolts.
>>
>>90935976
GEAR SHEDDIN'
>>
File: angryshake.jpg (23KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
angryshake.jpg
23KB, 500x371px
>>90946811
you made my week anon, ty
>>
File: 1426786511990.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426786511990.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>>90946811
help
>>
>>90933800
No, once he relizes what Jack did to his daughters he is going to use that against him and frame him as a monster and get everyone to hate him more.
>>
>>90941731

google (world record)

now google female (world record)
>>
>>90952941
>use that against him
Maybe, the "not so different, you and I" is something I don't see Aku being above using if he thinks it will unnerve Jack long enough for a surprise attack. Though I'm not sure if Jack would even flinch since Aku technically made him kill the Norse King and he had to cope with that.
>and frame him as a monster and get everyone to hate him more.
Unlikely. Except from those already brainwashed, Aku is renowned for being an evil god. No one would believe him over Jack, and even if the absolute facts of the matter got out people would still side with Jack since not only has he done more good for their world but he also was defending himself from an unprovoked attack.
>>
>>90954246
Is the female world record less than half the male record? If not, two women beat one man, no contest.
>>
Do you think Jack is phased at all now that he knows they're not nuts and bolts?
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.