[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can see Jack through the portal anytime he wants How Aku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: aku.gif (650KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
aku.gif
650KB, 500x324px
>can see Jack through the portal anytime he wants

How Aku doesn't know that Jack lost his sword?
>>
>>90913637
Perhaps it happened in a holy place.

Or it may have happened after Aku started ignoring Jack since he wasn't aging.
>>
>Feels uncomfortable mentioning his name
I don't think he wants to see him.
>>
Also

>it's a shit ton of millions years old
>get bored after just 50 years
>>
if that last episode was anything to go on, he's really reached this point where he has no idea what to do with him anymore. He's been trying forever to kill him and the dude just won't die. He won't even age.

So now I think it's kinda clear that he's going into denial and thinking he's not a threat anymore, but just a pest going around breaking his shit in vain attempts to do anything.
>>
>>90913845
he only achieved true sentience when Jack's father used that arrow so he can't be more than several hundred
>>
He's too triggered to deal with it.
>>
Because he actually doesn't care. He's gotten so frustrated and bored with waiting for Jack to die and failing to defeat him after countless attempts over literal decades of trying that he's just letting things happen and hoping he gets a message one day that the Samurai Fool is finally dead.

I think it's implied that he isn't even aware that the Daughters of Aku are around. Aku probably hasn't left his sanctuary in years and only gets information about the outside from his minions.
>>
>>90913970
>I think it's implied that he isn't even aware that the Daughters of Aku are around.

there's something kinda interesting about that. Jack's true nemesis is just sitting around like an asshole, barely doing anything except talking to himself and barking at minions. Meanwhile, an Aku death cult breeds a handful of assassins which are more of a threat to Jack than actual Aku now.
>>
>>90913912
That's still a longer time then 50 years though.

Unless the thought of tormenting and killing Jack is what kept Aku going for all that time.
>>
>>90914347
A large part of it is Aku is just a coward. Knowing that the one thing that can kill him is still out there is enough to keep him inside.
That's why he destroyed all the portals and chose to wait, it was the safest way to get rid of Jack, but since Jack is immortal, Aku doesn't know what to do since everything else he's thrown at jack over the years has failed.

If he knew Jack didn't have the sword, he'd probably beeline for him and finish him off once and for all. Its the sword that scares Aku
>>
>>90913637
He probably hasn't bothered checking in on Jack in years.
>>
>>90913845
He's not bored, he's afraid
>>
>>90913637
Because Aku is really trying not to think about it. You can only watch your minions fail for so long. And then he got damn near killed HIMSELF last time he tried to take Jack 1v1.
>>
File: samurai jack season 5.png (111KB, 800x1249px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack season 5.png
111KB, 800x1249px
>>90913637
>>
>>90913637
Unless he saw him lose it or him mention he lost it, he doesn't know.
>>
>>90914087
TRULY HUMANS ARE THE REAL MONSTERS!
>>
He's currently trying his best to ignore the Jack problem.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.